Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Help Me I Slept With A Lady Without Condom - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me I Slept With A Lady Without Condom (8203 Views)

Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) / The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me I Slept With A Lady Without Condom by MrCork: 10:21pm On Oct 20, 2019
borngeologist:
Am so confused, scared and really bitter with my self.. For the past 22 years of my life have never slept with a lady before.. But it actually happened today.. This lady came to my house at about 11:45, I told her have never had sex before and she never belived me.. She told me to wear my condom so we can get down.. I couldn't even where the condom.. She wore it for me and we had sex.. I came in less than 10sec.. But I was still hard went to clean up and wore the second condom.. This time I was really trying but I did not enjoy it so I told her I want to pull the condom. She told me no problem.. Due to the excitement.. I removed the Condom and continue. For like 10 minute before cumming.. But my biggest fear now is.. I don't know if I have contacted any sexual transmitted diseases am really scared now.. And am cursing my self for making that foolish mistake.. I sat her down and asked her if she has any disease she should please tell me but she says she dosent have any that she loves me so much.. But she open up to me that she has like 3 guys that she sleeps with.. But she has never slept with them without condom.. Please I don't know what to do guys, someone should help me out. Am so sorry for written such a long epistle

.bro.did u pour inside? angry

1 Like

Re: Help Me I Slept With A Lady Without Condom by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 21, 2019
biGDhAp:

what's this one typing..

your mumble jumble crap doesn't show a minute percentage of sense in it..

you just kept rambling like a puccy ass niqqa .
if your dad raped your sister and you were the result.. I really wouldn't blame you..

your dad would have done is if had flush you down the wc.. after his abominable activity..

dummy, stop repeating what i wrote to you and carry your invalid self to the school of invalid, today is monday.
Re: Help Me I Slept With A Lady Without Condom by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 21, 2019
borngeologist:
thanks Bro.. Is just that your guy is so damn scared
Don't mind that guy o. Go for the pep drug.

1 Like

Re: Help Me I Slept With A Lady Without Condom by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 21, 2019
lilwetdick:

dummy, stop repeating what i wrote to you and carry your invalid self to the school of invalid, today is monday.
sometimes people tends to spill what's happening in their life unintentionally to people due to frustration from the said problem and try to use it to insult people..

this is what happen in your case..

so I wasn't repeating what you typed..

I'm only stating the obvious..

I won't be surprise if you decide to commit suicide next..
Re: Help Me I Slept With A Lady Without Condom by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 21, 2019
biGDhAp:
sometimes people tends to spill what's happening in their life unintentionally to people due to frustration from the said problem and try to use it to insult people..

this is what happen in your case..

so I wasn't repeating what you typed..

I'm only stating the obvious..

I won't be surprise if you decide to commit suicide next..

you make me laugh so hard...all i see about you is frustration except maybe you are blind, go and see your profile pic, is that not frustration, hunger and poverty speaking plus your invalid self grin grin

Re: Help Me I Slept With A Lady Without Condom by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 21, 2019
lilwetdick:

you make me laugh so hard...all i see about you is frustration except maybe you are blind, go and see your profile pic, is that not frustration, hunger and poverty speaking plus your invalid self grin grin
.. hahaha.. I guess I struck a nerve..

seeing you had to dig up my profile picture..

well that was a 2016 photo..

the shirt I was putting on is a Curtis brand

straight up from the u. k.. got it while I went visiting my dad during the holidays

so what were you saying about poverty and hunger again....

now you just revealed another cause of frustration in your life.. and I'm not sorry for you. your lots deserves that hunger and poverty lurking around you.

like I typed earlier.. I won't be surprise when you get to commit suicide..
by the way. I'm a student.
Re: Help Me I Slept With A Lady Without Condom by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:22am On Oct 21, 2019
Celestial777:
Did you Wilson her ?

What do you mean by "Wilson her"?

1 Like

Re: Help Me I Slept With A Lady Without Condom by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 21, 2019
biGDhAp:
.. hahaha.. I guess I struck a nerve..

seeing you had to dig up my profile picture..

well that was a 2016 photo..

the shirt I was putting on is a Curtis brand

straight up from the u. k.. got it while I went visiting my dad during the holidays

so what were you saying about poverty and hunger again....

now you just revealed another cause of frustration in your life.. and I'm not sorry for you. your lots deserves that hunger and poverty lurking around you.

like I typed earlier.. I won't be surprise when you get to commit suicide..
by the way. I'm a student.

nobody cares about all these stories you wrote or the brand you wear, your shirt looks like one of those invalid uniform.... if your dad is in the uk does not mean you are rich,maybe he would have enrolled you there, anyway, he can continue to do his security job while he sends half of the proceed to pay for your school fees here in Nigeria.

as i have noticed, ooh you are one of those nairaland frustrated alpha males, i was always right, you are just a fucking student who cant think for himself.

dude i got better things to do then replying you. grin grin bloody student grin
Re: Help Me I Slept With A Lady Without Condom by Xclusiveme: 9:39am On Oct 21, 2019
You are a risk taker. Did you take a bath right after the sex, if not u could be in serious problem. Girls don't really know they have some unnoticeable disease, they only get to know when u complain of itches or swollen bumps. And that's likely to happen to u if she's not clean. But no need to worry, 10k can help treat any STDs.
Re: Help Me I Slept With A Lady Without Condom by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 21, 2019
lilwetdick:

nobody cares about all these stories you wrote or the brand you wear, your shirt looks like one of those invalid uniform.... if your dad is in the uk does not mean you are rich,maybe he would have enrolled you there, anyway, he can continue to do his security job while he sends half of the proceed to pay for your school fees here in Nigeria.

as i have noticed, ooh you are one of those nairaland frustrated alpha males, i was always right, you are just a fucking student who cant think for himself.

dude i got better things to do then replying you. grin grin bloody student grin
.. you'd be coversating with your sorry self from now on

I get exam

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Know I Am Cute,please Stop Sending Me Pms! (message To Nairaland Girls) / Nigerian Men Who Had Sex With Mothers And Their Daughters Share Stories / RIO 2016 In Bedroom: Participate In The Olympics With These Sex Moves.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.