Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,119 members, 7,953,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:29 PM

Nairaland Guys Are Damn Hyprocrite!!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Guys Are Damn Hyprocrite!!! (9448 Views)

Seriously, Some Guys Are Damn Crazy. / I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today / How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Guys Are Damn Hyprocrite!!! by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 20, 2019
awwfar:
lol mumu
Lol why you frustrated?
Ode omo
I hope lagoon wnt be your portion Las las.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys Are Damn Hyprocrite!!! by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 20, 2019
awwfar:
shutup dumbass.. Read through her other thread slowly and carefully this time,I understand clearly the bigger picture was too complex for u to understand initially.
Must he have the same point of view with you?
So you think every guy is bitter nd senseless like you?
I just hope you wnt end up in lagoon with this your bitterness

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys Are Damn Hyprocrite!!! by IHate9jerianss(m): 11:00am On Oct 20, 2019
3coins:

I hope you don't misunderstand my comment and think I am insulting you....but don't you think that stereotyping a group if people is not a very smart thing to do?.....have you no read stories about white men who are very non appreciative of their white white and call them ''ugly''? And saying Nigerian men just want you to have low self esteem is just ridiculous...I can't say much to change your thinking though because everyone tells their story from their own perspective and thinking ....the Nigerian men you have met in your life failed you like right from your dad.
The fact that a woman shares thesame ethnicity or nationality with a group of men does not make that woman automatically loyal to those group of men.The Nigerian woman you quoted is getting what she desires from a white guy.Desires she could not get from any Nigerian men therefore her loyalties have switched.
With my very own eyes,I have seen white women and women of other races in romantic relationships with black men talk shiit about the men from their very own race

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys Are Damn Hyprocrite!!! by 3coins(m): 11:45am On Oct 20, 2019
IHate9jerianss:
The fact that a woman shares thesame ethnicity or nationality with a group of men does not make that woman automatically loyal to those group of men.The Nigerian woman you quoted is getting what she desires from a white guy.Desires she could not get from any Nigerian men therefore her loyalties have switched.
With my very own eyes,I have seen white women and women of other races in romantic relationships with black men talk shiit about the men from their very own race
True this is another angle to the whole thing

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys Are Damn Hyprocrite!!! by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:56am On Oct 20, 2019
UbunuUbuntu:

Who you fooling?

the babe na fine girl, bro.

petite fine girl if u see am for real life, believe me.
that's her old pix on her DP.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys Are Damn Hyprocrite!!! by jagaban002(m): 1:46pm On Oct 20, 2019
Rude, work on your speech . You can even date from another planet nobody is going there with you but charity begins at home pls work on your speech because you a lady . best of luck .
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Damn Hyprocrite!!! by Saintmary(f): 2:59pm On Oct 20, 2019
Geminita1:
Black guys also love all our features except our afro hair but they would never give us compliments for them because they don't want us to be confident. So they play on our psych by telling us we are the ugliest. And like magic, it is working on some black girls. If we have low self esteem we would never aim high, we would think they are all we have. That is their aim, but many of us can't see it.

On the other hand white men have no fear, if you are beautiful they would make you feel beautiful, desired and appreciated. As it stands,i can't take a lesser treatment from any man whether black or white. I love men who are confident, men who put women down are mentally weak and would never have me.

I am so happy for you. As long as he is a good man, you are safe. Stay happy cool
That has been my goal for a while now. Happiness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Guys Are Damn Hyprocrite!!! by kingxsamz(m): 3:54pm On Oct 20, 2019
Eyah, that thread really pained you o.
I'm sure you must have had sleepless nights thinking about that thread. grin
Take heart dear.
You came to Nairaland to seek advice, and in the process, you insulted Nigerian men, and you still expect those same Nigerian men to go easy on you? Your head must be paining you grin
I can't wait for the wedding pictures of you and your Poland boyfriend.
No worry, na small pikin dey worry you, your eyes go clear soon.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys Are Damn Hyprocrite!!! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 20, 2019
jagaban002:
Rude, work on your speech . You can even date from another planet nobody is going there with you but charity begins at home pls work on your speech because you a lady . best of luck .
No I'm not
I'm rude to those that are rude to me
Respect is reciprocal!!!
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Damn Hyprocrite!!! by UnclePrincipal(m): 5:01pm On Oct 20, 2019
Pettyprincess:

No I'm not
I'm rude to those that are rude to me
Respect is reciprocal!!!

Why do you a Nigerian, that probably have a Nigerian male siblings keep bashing the Nigerian men. You accuse Nigerian guys of cheating and go ahead to lick a white man ass. Let me tell you something, you're a racist and you deserved every mean comments you get. This is not the first post of yours i will see you demeaning the a Nigerian guy and praising the white folks. The long distance relationship you're having won't reveal your true nature to each other until you get to actually be close physically then you will start to see flaw in the white guy too. The reason why you are thinking they are better is because of the media,you see their movies and probably read their novels. Very soon, you will learn your lesson and you will repent your ways.

Come to think of it self, are you sure you're the only black girl he's dating. Since he knows most of you nigerian girls are desperate to get out of this country and will do anything to accomplish that. He might be playing games with y'all. Just because he doesn't ask for sex doesn't make him have good intentions.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys Are Damn Hyprocrite!!! by OkongwuTochukwu: 5:03pm On Oct 20, 2019
I met my lover on Nairaland and so far it has been wonderful. Mean people exist everywhere.
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Damn Hyprocrite!!! by Ehmpire: 5:35pm On Oct 20, 2019
Pettyprincess:
I asked for an advice here on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/5462304/how-cut-guy-off-without bt 80percent were insult nd curses simply because i decided not to date a Nigerian guy!!
Now a thread about Nigerian guy marrying his ancestor,same people that were condemning me where hailing this guy!!! Why are Nigerian guys so hypocritical? https://www.nairaland.com/5480805/24-year-old-man-weds-american-fiancee
Picture below is an example!!!
lol.... Babe jst chill people will definitely air their views... Its how u take it in dat matters

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys Are Damn Hyprocrite!!! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 20, 2019
OkongwuTochukwu:
I met my lover on Nairaland and so far it has been wonderful. Mean people exist everywhere.
Chai so we get gay for nairaland?
Weti person no go see for here grin grin
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Damn Hyprocrite!!! by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 20, 2019
UnclePrincipal:

Why do you a Nigerian, that probably have a Nigerian male siblings keep bashing the Nigerian men. You accuse Nigerian guys of cheating and go ahead to lick a white man ass. Let me tell you something, you're a racist and you deserved every mean comments you get. This is not the first post of yours i will see you demeaning the a Nigerian guy and praising the white folks. The long distance relationship you're having won't reveal your true nature to each other until you get to actually be close physically then you will start to see flaw in the white guy too. The reason why you are thinking they are better is because of the media,you see their movies and probably read their novels. Very soon, you will learn your lesson and you will repent your ways.

Come to think of it self, are you sure you're the only black girl he's dating. Since he knows most of you nigerian girls are desperate to get out of this country and will do anything to accomplish that. He might be playing games with y'all. Just because he doesn't ask for sex doesn't make he have a good intentions.
I'm not racist!!!
It's just my experience with my first boyfriend
I never insulted Nigerian guys!!!
I can't write epistle nd start explaining abeg I'm tired
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Damn Hyprocrite!!! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 20, 2019
OkongwuTochukwu:
so na d two of una dey ur dp?

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys Are Damn Hyprocrite!!! by UnclePrincipal(m): 7:17pm On Oct 20, 2019
Pettyprincess:

I'm not racist!!!
It's just my experience with my first boyfriend
I never insulted Nigerian guys!!!
I can't write epistle nd start explaining abeg I'm tired

1 bf and you gave up on nigerian guys?
So you think going foreign is the way?
I'm not saying you can't be happy dating a white man but all men(including women) regardless of race, religion etc can cheat or do anything your ex did to you. Except you want to date alien.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys Are Damn Hyprocrite!!! by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 20, 2019
UnclePrincipal:

1 bf and you gave up on nigerian guys?
So you think going foreign is the way?
I'm not saying you can't be happy dating a white man but all men(including women) regardless of race, religion etc can cheat or do anything your ex did to you. Except you want to date alien.
Okay have heard you
I'm dating him because he actually has what i needed in a man!! If i had find that in a Nigerian guy i wouldn't have decided to date outside my race.
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Damn Hyprocrite!!! by BRATISLAVA: 10:02am On Oct 21, 2019
Pettyprincess:
I also will like to appreciate these monikers that commented on that thread without insult or taking it personal or defended me in one way or the other.
grandster,Mstick,Funmmyastic,

You're welcome.
Don't let insecure little minded black boys who adore white ladies and marry the great grandmothers for papers make you feel that you cannot be desired and loved by a white man who has good intentions for you. Do you.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys Are Damn Hyprocrite!!! by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 21, 2019
BRATISLAVA:

You're welcome.
Don't let insecure little minded black boys who adore white ladies and marry the great grandmothers for papers make you feel that you cannot be desired and loved by a white man who has good intentions for you. Do you.
Thanks so much smiley
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Damn Hyprocrite!!! by seanjy4konji: 3:02pm On Oct 24, 2019
go and sleep this small girl.
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Damn Hyprocrite!!! by Kingpinukecy(m): 9:18pm On Oct 24, 2019
Pettyprincess:
I also will like to appreciate these monikers that commented on that thread without insult or taking it personal or defended me in one way or the other.
grandster,Mstick,Funmmyastic,
UniQuegrACE,Duggedised12,joeking2222,
Blaze232,preshy561,
lightwind,Jflex07,Donbigi2,
kingpinukecy,Nnkemuka,
tinthingz,jazzy,Ariza,
Moboj,kaycee54321,
Xclusiveme,BRATISLAVA,
Acidosis,obinna,grossintel,
UyaiIcomparable,dominique,
AwkaetitiBabe,woseone28,Lamanii22.

Thank u sweetie

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys Are Damn Hyprocrite!!! by Eze2Odds(m): 6:07am On Oct 26, 2019
Geminita1:
They feel entitled to you. My current bf is white, young and handsome. If Nigerian men like let them all commit suicide, i no send.

Pls when you brk up ehn just rem dah i'm here waiting for you.

grin grin grin

We wont live in Nigeria i promise!
I'll take you to my country of birth!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Guys Are Damn Hyprocrite!!! by Omar09(m): 10:14am On Oct 26, 2019
Pettyprincess:

You sound pained nd pathetic
I hope whatever is disturbing your miserable life be solved.

So when someone says the truth, he becomes pained? So every nigga out there being truthful and plain and doesn't mix words is going through a heart break huh?

So typical.
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Damn Hyprocrite!!! by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 26, 2019
Omar09:

So when someone says the truth, he becomes pained? So every nigga out there being truthful and plain and doesn't mix words is going through a heart break huh?

So typical.
Can you state the truth of what he wrote?
So calling me stupid is the truth?
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Damn Hyprocrite!!! by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 26, 2019
Eze2Odds:

Pls when you brk up ehn just rem dah i'm here waiting for you.

grin grin grin

We wont live in Nigeria i promise!
I'll take you to my country of birth!
See dem bad belle grin
It won't happen!!!
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Damn Hyprocrite!!! by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 26, 2019
Newguyhere:
Mark this date.
Infact I want you to screenshot this quote.
That guy will f**k and dump your sorry ass las las.
You go beg tire after dem Don drain all the oil wey dey your pussy.
What's makes you (a female negro o grin) think you deserve a high quality Caucasian male?
E pain am grin
He was even referring to geminta1 not me
Mumu boy!!
Dirty smelly underage yahoo boy!!
Better go face your book,jobless stalker grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is The Most Unattractive Thing A Woman Could Wear? / Sad!i Gave Her My Brkfast, Wired Sum Moni In2 Her Accnt, Luk What She Did Next! / Slay Queen Shows Off The Money She Made From Sex. Shows Off Sex Skill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.