Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Nairaland Guys Are Damn Hyprocrite!!! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Guys Are Damn Hyprocrite!!! (8994 Views)

I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today / Nairaland Guys And Girls, What Do You Think About Hairy Ladies ( Graphic Pic) / How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Guys Are Damn Hyprocrite!!! by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 11, 2019
IamPlato:
why Are You Certain The White Boy Will Marry You
It's his lost!! Because at the end I'm not loosing anything,moreover this days I'm trying to keep whatever happens between us private even he had proposed y'all wnt know!!!
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Damn Hyprocrite!!! by Originalsly: 1:18am On Nov 11, 2019
Pettyprincess:

It's his lost!! Because at the end I'm not loosing anything,moreover this days I'm trying to keep whatever happens between us private even he had proposed y'all wnt know!!!

People are advising you.... shine your eyes. What you know and what you are told are not the same.The guy is a foreigner.... all that you know about him is what he has told you. Do you know if he is a fugitive? He visits Nigeria.... do you know his purpose of visit? Do you know if he is part of a human trafficking syndicate? He is not pressuring you for sex... is it because he is offered before he can ask?...or is it because he is married/engaged or fear picking a disease? You intend travelling to study.... to what level have you reached here? I know not too far when I saw you wrote wifes. What do you know about the guy's culture?...and his countrymen attitude to Blacks? Did you try finding out from any Nigerian/Black living in his country? Almost every day... I have to interact with them.... face to face. What I know is for you to find out... hopefully ...not the hard way.You earlier posted a photo of a Kenyan girl and her White bf.... your reasoning.... she is not pretty and can have a White bf... why not prettily you? Do you know her status?.... almost always.... a White guy would be with a Black woman only if she is well off. Are you?
All my questions.... are questions for you to ask yourself.... and answer yourself.... all to help you shine your eyes.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys Are Damn Hyprocrite!!! by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 11, 2019
Originalsly:

People are advising you.... shine your eyes. What you know and what you are told are not the same.The guy is a foreigner.... all that you know about him is what he has told you. Do you know if he is a fugitive? He visits Nigeria.... do you know his purpose of visit? Do you know if he is part of a human trafficking syndicate? He is not pressuring you for sex... is it because he is offered before he can ask?...or is it because he is married/engaged or fear picking a disease? You intend travelling to study.... to what level have you reached here? I know not too far when I saw you wrote wifes. What do you know about the guy's culture?...and his countrymen attitude to Blacks? Did you try finding out from any Nigerian/Black living in his country? Almost every day... I have to interact with them.... face to face. What I know is for you to find out... hopefully ...not the hard way.You earlier posted a photo of a Kenyan girl and her White bf.... your reasoning.... she is not pretty and can have a White bf... why not prettily you? Do you know her status?.... almost always.... a White guy would be with a Black woman only if she is well off. Are you?
All my questions.... are questions for you to ask yourself.... and answer yourself.... all to help you shine your eyes.
Not this question again!!! I dnt know why y'all think having a white person is something so special that any Nigerian girl can't be up to his standard!!! Like seriously?
Why are our guys going for their ancestors? Even when most of these guys are ugly nd illiterate that is because they needed green card nd the foreign grandma needed a nanny!! Bt y'all will support these guys nd cheer them up!!!
Bt if a black young get a young handsome man then you all will be saying "he is a human trafficker" "he just wants sex" "he wnt marry you",no one here knows him than i do!!! Nigerian guys just want you to be stalk with them!!! He is not the first white guy i know,my best friend is Indian friend,we have been friends since more than four years nw, when he was traveling to Canada he told me everything,when he was in India the day nd time his plane will move he literally move me along with his plans,when i lost my phone he called my sister what happened nd sent me money to get a new one!! What I'm trying to say is foreign guys are just far nicer than Nigerin men,my bf has also done alot that i can't even start mentioning here!! I dnt know how people here feel they know him than i do!!
You people should learn to mind your business!!! I'm not the only black girl with a white person!! If I could get any black guy of my taste why can't i get any white guy of my taste?
you can never see me questioning anyone here that is dreaming to be with a white girl,because they will always dream what they can't have!!! So i believe nairalanders should stop asking any question about my partner!!! Because i dnt question y'all relationship!!!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys Are Damn Hyprocrite!!! by Originalsly: 8:52am On Nov 11, 2019
Pettyprincess:

1. Not this question again!!! I dnt know why y'all think having a white person is something so special that any Nigerian girl can't be up to his standard!!! Like seriously?

2. Why are our guys going for their ancestors? Even when most of these guys are ugly nd illiterate that is because they needed green card nd the foreign grandma needed a nanny!! Bt y'all will support these guys nd cheer them up!!!

3. Bt if a black young get a young handsome man then you all will be saying "he is a human trafficker" "he just wants sex" "he wnt marry you",no one here knows him than i do!!! Nigerian guys just want you to be stalk with them!!! ,He is not the first white guy I know

4. my best friend is Indian friend,we have been friends since more than four years nw, when he was traveling to Canada he told me everything,when he was in India the day nd time his plane will move he literally move me along with his plans,when i lost my phone he called my sister what happened nd sent me money to get a new one!! What I'm trying to say is foreign guys are just far nicer than Nigerin men,my bf has also done alot that i can't even start mentioning here!! I dnt know how people here feel they know him than i do!!

5. You people should learn to mind your own business!!! I'm not the only black girl with a white person!! If I could get any black guy of my taste why can't i get any white guy of my taste?
you can never see me questioning anyone here that is dreaming to be with a white girl,because they will always dream what they can't have!!! So i believe nairalanders should stop asking any question about my partner!!! Because i dnt question y'all relationship!!!

1. Because they are White they have better standards? Standard is related to skin colour? Whoever thinks so is a fool.

2. They are going for the Green Card... not the grandma... business relationships. Is yours a business relationship? If yes... then they will support you and cheer you up. Those grandmas are doing it for the money....always White grandmas...why not Black? They also need money but their standards would not allow.them to stoop so low. While at it... do you ever see follow up photos of the newly weds? Most of those grandmas are scammers.

3. The bolded is.the point we are making and you are not getting. You do not know him... is everything he tells you the truth? You are not in a position to cross check or verify. Nobody is saying he is a human trafficker....we don't know... do you?

4. Didn't someone earlier made reference to the very nice White guy who left Europe to live on Banana Island? Wouldn't he be an even nicer guy than your Indian friend? He was a murderer. I've been chatting with a few people for yearssss..... help them out from time to time... but they don't know me except what I tell them about me. Swear for no man.

5. Who brought your business to a worldwide public forum for people to mind? From this I hope you can understand why you are 'still young' ..... still in the leap first look after phase of life.

Your choice.... your life.... our two cents.... take it or leave it. Good luck.
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Damn Hyprocrite!!! by PabloAndreas(m): 7:11am On Nov 13, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Thanks dear
It's funny how they think their opinions matters
So why ask for it then?...quite funny how u out here complaining bou hypocrisy bt here we are
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Damn Hyprocrite!!! by PabloAndreas(m): 7:20am On Nov 13, 2019
Geminita1:
They feel entitled to you. My current bf is white, young and handsome. If Nigerian men like let them all commit suicide, i no send.
And the childish comments keep piling up
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Damn Hyprocrite!!! by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 13, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Haha we don turn to morning newspaper? I thought we were evening newspaper grin
Nairaland guys nd confusion are like 5nd6
Chuckles, i'm a guy too, but i don't have this backward, archaic and derogaretory behaviour that nairaland guys display, infact i'm planning on dating a white and marrying one,
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Damn Hyprocrite!!! by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 13, 2019
Pettyprincess:
I asked for an advice here on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/5462304/how-cut-guy-off-without bt 80percent were insult nd curses simply because i decided not to date a Nigerian guy!!
Now a thread about Nigerian guy marrying his ancestor,same people that were condemning me where hailing this guy!!! Why are Nigerian guys so hypocritical? https://www.nairaland.com/5480805/24-year-old-man-weds-american-fiancee
Picture below is an example!!!

You are the one taking this platform too serious. You expected reasonable response ?
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Damn Hyprocrite!!! by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:53am On Nov 13, 2019
Geminita1:
They feel entitled to you. My current bf is white, young and handsome. If Nigerian men like let them all commit suicide, i no send
Wasn't Necessary though, made the post looks childish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Guys Are Damn Hyprocrite!!! by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 13, 2019
Can all this insults end, must everything be insults,advice someone without insulting d person,
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Damn Hyprocrite!!! by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 13, 2019
RAGGA40:
Chuckles, i'm a guy too, but i don't have this backward, archaic and derogaretory behaviour that nairaland guys display, infact i'm planning on dating a white and marrying one,
All the very best!!! I actually have no problem with Nigerian guys dating or marrying white women at the end of the day we all got preferences!!! But i just notice Nigerian guys aren't that way, they feel its okay for them to date white women nd degrade Nigerian women,bt if it's other way round they start insulting nd laying curse on the girl!!! Hypocrisy at the highest order!!!
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Damn Hyprocrite!!! by biddostandard: 12:30pm On Nov 15, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Lol grin grin
waiting for a faceless foreigner ,old cargo go soon visit you
Re: Nairaland Guys Are Damn Hyprocrite!!! by Eze2Odds(m): 10:01pm On Nov 18, 2019
Pettyprincess2:

Lol are you minding that one? Check my previous post nd see if he doesn't comment grin
This boy even commented on that my post that made front page more than 15 times nd even after he was banned he had to open three new monikers to keep commenting then it drawn to me he is mentally sick!!! Probably an ex patient of yabaleft!!!, Bt i will keep on ignoring him because he doesn't worth my attention!!

We could make good yabbing partners o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"I Don't Have Big Boobs Or Ass But I Will Give You..." - Lady / She Put Her Number On His Post On Instagram, And Now They're Married (PHOTOS) / Can You Marry This Type Of Lady ( Photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.