Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

This Is Why There Are More Widows Than Widowers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why There Are More Widows Than Widowers (1763 Views)

Widows & Widowers In Nigeria Can Now Hookup On Ehookup.com.ng / All Oron Singles/single Dads/mums,widows,widowers Forum / Why Do We Have Alot Of Widows Than Widowers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why There Are More Widows Than Widowers by Allsingles: 9:47pm On Oct 19, 2019
Do you know that there are more widows than widowers?

Do you know that most husbands death are stress related?
I am a Nurse and I can proudly tell you that.

Do you know that most wives don't know that their husbands are doing so much for the family until the poor man is dead and gone? That is when the wife realizes the enormity of responsibility the husband was carrying.
Wives need to understand and give their husbands peace at home.

Are men not trying? How can an African man with all kinds of loads and responsibilities be expected to be as romantic as an American man? Women, please give your husbands peace at home. Encourage your husbands. Stop being sarcastic to them.

Except if you like to join the widows club early. Note that the widows club is not funny. Ask members.
Help your husband. Contribute to the family.

Be a helper. Be submissive. Stop nagging. Build your home and marriage. It is not greener outside there.

Don't be deceived!!
Help your husband to live longer. Avoid rushing to join the widows club.

Men are physically stronger but die easily from too much burdens.

"Had I known is the saddest lexicon in human language". It is better late than sorry. ...(A reflection of an unconventional mind) May God help us.
https://allsinglesandmarrieds./2019/09/13/10-proven-signs-that-shows-your-partner-doesnt-love-you-anymore/

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why There Are More Widows Than Widowers by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 19, 2019
Life expectancy for women is greater than men's.

I wonder why!?? grin
Re: This Is Why There Are More Widows Than Widowers by Nobody: 12:46am On Oct 20, 2019
RedCreme21:

I wonder why!?? grin

The REAL reason why Women live longer than Men is because they dont have Wives.
Ask yourself why Monks live longer than other Men

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why There Are More Widows Than Widowers by Nobody: 1:12am On Oct 20, 2019
Budex40:

if u marry a good woman who is understanding she wont stress you and u will live longer

1 Like

Re: This Is Why There Are More Widows Than Widowers by Nobody: 1:12am On Oct 20, 2019
Budex40:

The peace of mind they get. Not only from marriage but other aspects of life also.
Re: This Is Why There Are More Widows Than Widowers by Magnoliaa(f): 3:18am On Oct 20, 2019
Budex40:

Isn't that due to religious reasons?
Re: This Is Why There Are More Widows Than Widowers by Magnoliaa(f): 3:22am On Oct 20, 2019
And some of those men are doing that because they want to prove their 'masculinity,' that they shoulder everything just because they don't like idea of their women providing.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why There Are More Widows Than Widowers by Allsingles: 4:20pm On Nov 06, 2019

That's fact.
Thinking of how to resolve so many issues is really weighing a man down
Re: This Is Why There Are More Widows Than Widowers by Lonelypacifist6: 4:28pm On Nov 06, 2019
Allsingles:

Do you know that there are more widows than widowers?

Do you know that most husbands death are stress related?
I am a Nurse and I can proudly tell you that.

Do you know that most wives don't know that their husbands are doing so much for the family until the poor man is dead and gone? That is when the wife realizes the enormity of responsibility the husband was carrying.

Are men not trying? How can an African man with all kinds of loads and responsibilities be expected to be as romantic as an American man? Women, please give your husbands peace at home. Encourage your husbands. Stop being sarcastic to them.

Except if you like to join the widows club early. Note that the widows club is not funny. Ask members.
Help your husband. Contribute to the family.

Be a helper. Be submissive. Stop nagging. Build your home and marriage. It is not greener outside there.

Don't be deceived!!
Help your husband to live longer. Avoid rushing to join the widows club.

Men are physically stronger but die easily from too much burdens.

"Had I known is the saddest lexicon in human language". It is better late than sorry. ...(A reflection of an unconventional mind) May God help us.
https://allsinglesandmarrieds./2019/09/13/10-proven-signs-that-shows-your-partner-doesnt-love-you-anymore/
Most ladies don't know they chase their husbands away from home by nagging, home the only place to get some semblance of sanity and a woman decides to ruin that for you by nagging!!!
Re: This Is Why There Are More Widows Than Widowers by murphyibiam15(m): 6:56pm On Nov 06, 2019
RedCreme21:

I wonder why!?? grin
is typically what the nurse said..stress upon stress..I have a neighbor here whose husband is living in another city, anything we discuss in the compound she will always say let my husband come back, the poor man is heavily stressed out why the woman only sit down in front of a shop, why won't such a stressed out man die from heart related stress or stress in general..is not funny
Re: This Is Why There Are More Widows Than Widowers by murphyibiam15(m): 6:59pm On Nov 06, 2019
Magnoliaa:

Isn't that due to religious reasons?
no ma'am, there is nothing religious about that..the monks simply have no responsibility and no one to worry about..if you've been to the monastery you will understand the kind of quite and healthy life they live there

1 Like

Re: This Is Why There Are More Widows Than Widowers by murphyibiam15(m): 7:18pm On Nov 06, 2019
Magnoliaa:
And some of those men are doing that because they want to prove their 'masculinity,' that they shoulder everything just because they don't like idea of their women providing.
that's a very bad reason..pride goes before a fall... we're all humans
Re: This Is Why There Are More Widows Than Widowers by babyfaceafrica: 7:41pm On Nov 06, 2019
true
Re: This Is Why There Are More Widows Than Widowers by Charleys: 9:16pm On Nov 06, 2019
Allsingles:

As per the bolded, the wife wasn't meant to suffer because her son must have grown up by then.

(1) (Reply)

Women Run Away During Hard Time / Must A Guy Be A Virgin, If He Insists On Marrying A Virgin? / Guys: Go On Sex Strike, Let The Ladies Know U Can Live Without Sex !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.