Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Must A Guy Be A Virgin, If He Insists On Marrying A Virgin? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must A Guy Be A Virgin, If He Insists On Marrying A Virgin? (1764 Views)

Foreign Lady Gives Her Fellow Ladies 5 Tips On Marrying A Nigerian Man (Video / Guys Don't Marry A Virgin If You Want A Lasting Marriage. / Is A Girl Still A Virgin If She Has Had Only Anal Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must A Guy Be A Virgin, If He Insists On Marrying A Virgin? by needanswer: 12:36am On Feb 27, 2021
I made a comment on someone's post about this and it got me thinking.

The logic is this : MUST I BE SOMETHING TO EXPECT THAT SAME THING.

So that logic applies to virginity, must a man be a virgin to expect a virgin wife?

The logic can also be twisted this way, must a woman make 6 figures or more before she can consider marrying a rich man? Or must she be 6 feet tall before she demands her man must be at least 6 feet tall.

The logic is simply you can't 'take what you can't give'.
Re: Must A Guy Be A Virgin, If He Insists On Marrying A Virgin? by Nobody: 12:51am On Feb 27, 2021
The non virgins will disagree.
The virgins will agree.

Two ways street.

6 Likes

Re: Must A Guy Be A Virgin, If He Insists On Marrying A Virgin? by needanswer: 12:59am On Feb 27, 2021
StacyO:
The virgins will agree.

Two ways street.

So virgin guys would want to marry virgin girls but will prevent unvirgin guys from doing same?

That's the point I assume, correct me if I am wrong.
Re: Must A Guy Be A Virgin, If He Insists On Marrying A Virgin? by ibkonekt(m): 1:04am On Feb 27, 2021
needanswer:

So that logic applies to virginity, must a man be a virgin to expect a virgin wife?

The logic can also be twisted this way, must a woman make 6 figures or more before she can consider marrying a rich man? Or must she be 6 feet tall before she demands her man must be at least 6 feet tall.

short version
the answer is NO.

"if Dangote says he wants to marry a virgin of 22years non-virgins will complain and insult him but i bet you he will get thousands and thousands of offers" alas he only uses girls of low virtue who claim to be slay queens as concubines

long version
Women like to gaslight themselves to think that men want the same thing that they want from men. women want resources from men, men want chastisty youth fertility. so it stands to reason a well accomplished man can "Demand" a virgin because he has built himself to a high quality in society. therefore such a man does not need virginity to ask for a virgin. the virgin girl will even throw herself at him because he can provide a lifestyle that she desires. the woman gets a new life the man gets youth fertility and healthy children. women also love pre-selected men, women have a hive mentality in the sense that they believe if a pretty woman chose to be with a man it shows that he must be a catch and they will want that man. so in essence if a man has many beautiful past girlfriends and bedded them, many women will choose that man over a virgin because he was pre-selected by other women. men do not function this way, once a man has entered a woman she becomes repulsive to other men as a wife, but a good option for free sex

typical example is ned nwoko and regina daniels. regina will never marry a poor virgin or managing/struggling virgin as compared to ned because in reality what women hate to admit is that all they want out of marriage is a man's resources and the life that he can produce for her and her offspring. they like to gaslight themselves that men must want the sam thing, however this is not true.

the flip side is that women at 18 -27 are very attractive and have multiple suitors at this time, so they can choose a high quality man if he presents himself at this time.

as a man of stature and means a woman's money means nothing to you, it's worthless. you already have enough money. her most valuable possession is her purity and chastity which Wh0res gave away for free. a woman thats not a virgin should not be wifed up except she is ashamed of her past and tells her man the truth of her wh0redom...and the only man that can do this is a man of high value.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Must A Guy Be A Virgin, If He Insists On Marrying A Virgin? by needanswer: 1:06am On Feb 27, 2021
ibkonekt:

the answer is NO

I believe so too
Re: Must A Guy Be A Virgin, If He Insists On Marrying A Virgin? by Nobody: 1:09am On Feb 27, 2021
Yes.

1 Like

Re: Must A Guy Be A Virgin, If He Insists On Marrying A Virgin? by needanswer: 1:12am On Feb 27, 2021
aroundtheearth:
Yes.

Please state your logic
Re: Must A Guy Be A Virgin, If He Insists On Marrying A Virgin? by Nobody: 1:18am On Feb 27, 2021
Community peens don't deserve virgins.

needanswer:

Please state your logic

2 Likes

Re: Must A Guy Be A Virgin, If He Insists On Marrying A Virgin? by ibkonekt(m): 1:31am On Feb 27, 2021
what women want from men but they will deny with words however their actions reveal otherwise.
1. Hot (attractive)
2. Tall
3.Good in bed
4. wealthy
5.pre-selected (chosen by other gorgeous women)
6. status
7. confidence
8. independent
9. relatively older

what men want from women
1. beautiful and pretty
2. loyal (dont sleep around) - this ties into virginity
3. youth and younger
4. fertility
5. emotional support
6. feminine attributes i.e submissive, reduced nagging, reduced arguement and quarrel..being able to care for kids, wash clean take care of home etc
7. not fat

attributes like intelligence, hardworking, boss lady, career driven, goal getter does not really matter as much to men of high value, they are a nice bonus to a lady but not the core of what she has to offer

just a summary why men want virgins and women want tall rich guys. its just nature at play and survival basic primal instint. we all know whats best for us in the long run.
any woman that tells you that only a virgin man can demand a virgin woman is deluded, even in the bible kings that had several wives still demanded young virgins to have as brides. they never demanded for used up wh0res

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Must A Guy Be A Virgin, If He Insists On Marrying A Virgin? by iRepNaija1: 1:34am On Feb 27, 2021
It's just like a fat man who wants a fit woman. Or an ugly woman who wants a handsome man. People need to understand their levels and adjust accordingly.

1 Like

Re: Must A Guy Be A Virgin, If He Insists On Marrying A Virgin? by needanswer: 1:41am On Feb 27, 2021
aroundtheearth:
Community peens don't deserve virgins.

So using the deserving principles bore holes deserves community pen/s. Broke girls deserve broke boys, short girls same etc, only girls that meets the same standard as a guy deserve each other. Really nice.

1 Like

Re: Must A Guy Be A Virgin, If He Insists On Marrying A Virgin? by needanswer: 1:43am On Feb 27, 2021
ibkonekt:

short version
the answer is NO.

"if Dangote says he wants to marry a virgin of 22years non-virgins will complain and insult him but i bet you he will get thousands and thousands of offers" alas he only uses girls of low virtue who claim to be slay queens as concubines

long version
Women like to gaslight themselves to think that men want the same thing that they want from men. women want resources from men, men want chastisty youth fertility. so it stands to reason a well accomplished man can "Demand" a virgin because he has built himself to a high quality in society. therefore such a man does not need virginity to ask for a virgin. the virgin girl will even throw herself at him because he can provide a lifestyle that she desires. the woman gets a new life the man gets youth fertility and healthy children. women also love pre-selected men, women have a hive mentality in the sense that they believe if a pretty woman chose to be with a man it shows that he must be a catch and they will want that man. so in essence if a man has many beautiful past girlfriends and bedded them, many women will choose that man over a virgin because he was pre-selected by other women. men do not function this way, once a man has entered a woman she becomes repulsive to other men as a wife, but a good option for free sex

typical example is ned nwoko and regina daniels. regina will never marry a poor virgin or managing/struggling virgin as compared to ned because in reality what women hate to admit is that all they want out of marriage is a man's resources and the life that he can produce for her and her offspring. they like to gaslight themselves that men must want the sam thing, however this is not true.

the flip side is that women at 18 -27 are very attractive and have multiple suitors at this time, so they can choose a high quality man if he presents himself at this time.

as a man of stature and means a woman's money means nothing to you, it's worthless. you already have enough money. her most valuable possession is her purity and chastity which Wh0res gave away for free. a woman thats not a virgin should not be wifed up except she is ashamed of her past and tells her man the truth of her wh0redom...and the only man that can do this is a man of high value.

Well elaborated
Re: Must A Guy Be A Virgin, If He Insists On Marrying A Virgin? by Nobody: 2:52am On Feb 27, 2021
If you're not a virgin, or worse, have a high body count and are a community peen who has slept with anything and everything in a skirt, it would be hypocritical of you to be looking for a virgin to marry. Yes, the qualities you expect in a future spouse ought to be qualities you yourself possess or can match.

You need to create another /other thread[s] for your other points below because I'm not interested in red herring arguments.

needanswer:

So using the deserving principles bore holes deserves community pen/s. Broke girls deserve broke boys, short girls same etc, only girls that meets the same standard as a guy deserve each other. Really nice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must A Guy Be A Virgin, If He Insists On Marrying A Virgin? by JaneYave(f): 3:37am On Feb 27, 2021
I may not understand but eventually bad guys marry the best ladies. Most women just want to be treated right.
Re: Must A Guy Be A Virgin, If He Insists On Marrying A Virgin? by Exavi34: 4:22am On Feb 27, 2021
needanswer:

Re: Must A Guy Be A Virgin, If He Insists On Marrying A Virgin? by needanswer: 6:35am On Feb 27, 2021
aroundtheearth:
If you're not a virgin, or worse, have a high body count and are a community peen who has slept with anything and everything in a skirt, it would be hypocritical of you to be looking for a virgin to marry. Yes, the qualities you expect in a future spouse ought to be qualities you yourself possess or can match.

You need to create another /other thread[s] for your other points below because I'm not interested in red herring arguments.

We are still saying the same thing. What applies to this can equally apply to that. People only get who they are like and not who they want to be like. Same thing.

A bore hole should get a community pen/s
A rich girl a rich man.
A fine girl a fine man.
A broke girl a broke man.
A shy girl a shy man
Etc.

I like the principle,no hypocrisy there.Thanks

1 Like

Re: Must A Guy Be A Virgin, If He Insists On Marrying A Virgin? by needanswer: 6:38am On Feb 27, 2021
JaneYave:
I may not understand but eventually bad guys marry the best ladies. Most women just want to be treated right.

There is something irresistible about bad guys. Ladies love a tempter just like Eve, they intentional go for those kinda of choices, it's not a mistake.

1 Like

Re: Must A Guy Be A Virgin, If He Insists On Marrying A Virgin? by Nobody: 7:37am On Feb 27, 2021
No. There is no value to a guy's virginity because evidence of his chastity is unimportant. A virgin woman on the other hand, is more valuable because it gives preliminary proof that she has superior moral control over her sexual libido and that she will therefore, be less likely to commit paternity fraud; ceteris paribus; than a woman who has spent her youth having indiscriminate sexual alliance. Other advantages include the greater likelihood of having an undamaged uterus (no abortions or drugs), and the impossibility of having post marital ex boyfriend issues when there have not been any boyfriends... leading to greater prace for all the parties. Also, there will be no suspicion of the first born being illegitimate. Usually, with sexually loose women, the first born is the most likely to be illegitimate.

5 Likes

Re: Must A Guy Be A Virgin, If He Insists On Marrying A Virgin? by fati2001(m): 7:38am On Feb 27, 2021
public dick = public Puna
private dick =private Puna

3 Likes

Re: Must A Guy Be A Virgin, If He Insists On Marrying A Virgin? by Liposure: 8:42am On Feb 27, 2021
Blessed are the male virgins in this world of iniquity. Blessed are the female virgins lucky to have married them.
Re: Must A Guy Be A Virgin, If He Insists On Marrying A Virgin? by angelfallz(m): 8:58am On Feb 27, 2021
No.

needanswer:

Re: Must A Guy Be A Virgin, If He Insists On Marrying A Virgin? by angelfallz(m): 9:02am On Feb 27, 2021
You don't even need to go as far as Dangote. Any man can demand a virgin woman.

ibkonekt:

short version
the answer is NO.

long version

2 Likes

Re: Must A Guy Be A Virgin, If He Insists On Marrying A Virgin? by needanswer: 9:23am On Feb 27, 2021
angelfallz:
You don't even need to go as far as Dangote. Any man can demand a virgin woman.

I agree too

2 Likes

Re: Must A Guy Be A Virgin, If He Insists On Marrying A Virgin? by Mikester: 10:20am On Feb 27, 2021
ibkonekt:
what women want from men but they will deny with words however their actions reveal otherwise.
1. Hot (attractive)
2. Tall
3.Good in bed
4. wealthy
5.pre-selected (chosen by other gorgeous women)
6. status
7. confidence
8. independent
9. relatively older

what men want from women
1. beautiful and pretty
2. loyal (dont sleep around) - this ties into virginity
3. youth and younger
4. fertility
5. emotional support
6. feminine attributes i.e submissive, reduced nagging, reduced arguement and quarrel..being able to care for kids, wash clean take care of home etc
7. not fat

attributes like intelligence, hardworking, boss lady, career driven, goal getter does not really matter as much to men of high value, they are a nice bonus to a lady but not the core of what she has to offer

just a summary why men want virgins and women want tall rich guys. its just nature at play and survival basic primal instint. we all know whats best for us in the long run.
any woman that tells you that only a virgin man can demand a virgin woman is deluded, even in the bible kings that had several wives still demanded young virgins to have as brides. they never demanded for used up wh0res

The both of you are damn wise. Wish other men were this informed. Low IQ men and deluded women won't accept these truths.

needanswer:

So virgin guys would want to marry virgin girls but will prevent unvirgin guys from doing same?

That's the point I assume, correct me if I am wrong.
Re: Must A Guy Be A Virgin, If He Insists On Marrying A Virgin? by needanswer: 11:49am On Feb 27, 2021
Mikester:

The both of you are damn wise. Wish other men were this informed. Low IQ men and deluded women won't accept these truths.

One cold beer for this guy

1 Like

Re: Must A Guy Be A Virgin, If He Insists On Marrying A Virgin? by Quality20(m): 12:04pm On Feb 27, 2021
not at all. d rule is d bad n spoilt women are for d bad n spoilt men, just as good n chaste women are for the good n chaste men. But however we are not in full control of things like this. Every now and then we do see bad sleeping around and spoiling girls all around,only to finally go to a small town or village n marry a chaste, naive virgin lady as wife
Re: Must A Guy Be A Virgin, If He Insists On Marrying A Virgin? by Truthabulabula(m): 12:07pm On Feb 27, 2021
StacyO:
The virgins will agree.

Two ways street.

Just hit the nail on the head madam.
Re: Must A Guy Be A Virgin, If He Insists On Marrying A Virgin? by crackhaus: 1:00pm On Feb 27, 2021
The question in the topic is counterintuitive, but I understand the logic behind it.

There's no way to determine that a man is a virgin/non-virgin.

1 Like

Re: Must A Guy Be A Virgin, If He Insists On Marrying A Virgin? by begoniaa: 3:26pm On Mar 02, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:
No. There is no value to a guy's virginity because evidence of his chastity is unimportant. A virgin woman on the other hand, is more valuable because it gives preliminary proof that she has superior moral control over her sexual libido and that she will therefore, be less likely to commit paternity fraud; ceteris paribus; than a woman who has spent her youth having indiscriminate sexual alliance. Other advantages include the greater likelihood of having an undamaged uterus (no abortions or drugs), and the impossibility of having post marital ex boyfriend issues when there have not been any boyfriends... leading to greater prace for all the parties. Also, there will be no suspicion of the first born being illegitimate. Usually, with sexually loose women, the first born is the most likely to be illegitimate.

Soooo many wrong analogies and pseudo-facts. Lmaoo.

There is every benefit to a guy's virginity. The same benefits you listed as being applicable to women is applicable to men. Choosing to believe what you want is on you, but they are not true and universal. Stop making your ideals the reference point, 'coz I'll always quash them while you scurry away forming "I-don't-engage-blehh" and craftily facing things you think are beneath the grasp of your logic. (Why was your first account busted again?)

You said: There is no value to a guy's virginity BECAUSE evidence of his chastity is unimportant?? How do they correlate? How sensible is it that the second part is a progression of the first part? And who decide what important or not?

- A virgin man is a man who has never had sex. That's fact. Hymens do not determine virginity as penetrative sex isn't even the hallmark of sexual activities or how will you even confirm the virginity of a woman without an hymen and she's never had sex? There are the zero women/twenty women a man has had sex with also to confirm if he's a virgin... Unless he's lying, a guy saying he's a virgin (something he'll likely be mocked for) is taken as the truth.

- Physiology might be different but there are consequences for people who are sexually reckless. Every disadvantages you listed for a sexually active woman applies to a sexually active man, too. Every body is susceptible to sexual and fertility issues. Even virgins. That's another fact.

I follow numerous pages and groups where women share their stories of sexual frustrations and cheatings while they married as a virgin. You can play ignore, but you won't wish the reality of virgins being sexually exploratory with other men after marriages away. The Adulteressss lady that shared her story sometime ago here, didn't she say she married as a virgin? Mummy GOs, nko? So what are you on about? Like men don't make baby mamas of women and bring other "illegitimate" kids INTO a marriage that's supposed to be MONOGAMOUS?
Is it about the suspicion for you? Allay suspicions on the surface while collecting dicking from best male friend on the low? Hahaha.

- And finally, when people are true to themselves, emotionally, sexually and in every way, everybody is happy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must A Guy Be A Virgin, If He Insists On Marrying A Virgin? by needanswer: 4:35pm On Mar 02, 2021
begoniaa:

There is every benefit to a guy's virginity. The same benefits you listed as being applicable to women is applicable to men. Choosing to believe what you want is on you, but they are not true and universal. Stop making your ideals the reference point, 'coz I'll always quash them while you scurry away forming "I-don't-engage-blehh" and craftily facing things you think are beneath the grasp of your logic. (Why was your first account busted again?)

You said: There is no value to a guy's virginity BECAUSE evidence of his chastity is unimportant?? How do they correlate? How sensible is it that the second part is a progression of the first part? And who decide what important or not?

- A virgin man is a man who has never had sex. That's fact. Hymens do not determine virginity as penetrative sex isn't even the hallmark of sexual activities or how will you even confirm the virginity of a woman without an hymen and she's never had sex? There are the zero women/twenty women a man has had sex with also to confirm if he's a virgin... Unless he's lying, a guy saying he's a virgin (something he'll likely be mocked for) is taken as the truth.

- Physiology might be different but there are consequences for people who are sexually reckless. Every disadvantages you listed for a sexually active woman applies to a sexually active man, too. Every body is susceptible to sexual and fertility issues. Even virgins. That's another fact.

I follow numerous pages and groups where women share their stories of sexual frustrations and cheatings while they married as a virgin. You can play ignore, but you won't wish the reality of virgins being sexually exploratory with other men after marriages away. The Adulteressss lady that shared her story sometime ago here, didn't she say she married as a virgin? Mummy GOs, nko? So what are you on about? Like men don't make baby mamas of women and bring other "illegitimate" kids INTO a marriage that's supposed to be MONOGAMOUS?
Is it about the suspicion for you? Allay suspicions on the surface while collecting dicking from best male friend on the low? Hahaha.

- And finally, when people are true to themselves, emotionally, sexually and in every way, everybody is happy.

What you said is true unfortunately angry but that's the poster's thoughts. Mine is anybody can marry anybody as long as that's what they desire. Of cause the other party must see something in you they equally desire.

1 Like

Re: Must A Guy Be A Virgin, If He Insists On Marrying A Virgin? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 02, 2021
begoniaa:

There is every benefit to a guy's virginity. The same benefits you listed as being applicable to women is applicable to men.

Men cannot commit 'maternity fraud'. It is a biological impossibility for a man to bring an illegitimate child into a family and pretend that the child is the woman's when it isn't. Women on the other hand, are not only capable of doing so, but in fact, have been consistently shown to have done so quite regularly in the past.

begoniaa:

Choosing to believe what you want is on you, but they are not true and universal. Stop making your ideals the reference point, 'coz I'll always quash them while you scurry away forming "I-don't-engage-blehh" and craftily facing things you think are beneath the grasp of your logic. (Why was your first account busted again?)

Oh yes they are true and universal. You can pretend to quash them, and grant yourself victories all you like. I'm not here for points from logically challenged individuals; which is why I don't engage with most females on NL (there are admittedly, a few reasonable ones). In any case, I consider my unwillingness to engage with illogical or insulting behaviour to be quite reasonable, since it often proves to be unproductive and a lowering of certain standards I hold dear.

And my first account wasn't busted (whatever that means). I deactivated because I was working on a new personal project and did not want distractions, just like I am likely to deactivate this account before the end of this year (when people likely will start to crow about victories and hustings all you like). And to show you that it is not due to 'bustings' that I sometimes need to deactivate, I might as well inform you that I will probably always use the monicker RisenPhoenix in one form or the other as long as these are available for use, as I did before. But again as usual, I will end with my gracious assertion that you are free to believe whatever makes you feel good.

begoniaa:

So substitute 'THEREFORE' instead of 'BECAUSE'. My English isn't perfect and I never said it was. I make mistakes when writing sometimes. Hurray for your great victory.

begoniaa:

No one said anything about a hymen. A female virgin is a woman who has never engaged in any form of sexual activity with a man. She can easily be identified by any well informed man, not by her hymen only (many women still have hymens but filthy minds and extensive practise with other body parts), but by her behaviour and way of thinking (specific details withheld). For example, from mere behaviour, you are easily identifiable as someone who lost her virginity quite early, among other interesting revelations you inadvertently make online.

begoniaa:

Incorrect. We men are biologically incapable of destroying our uterus (hint: we don't have any). Actually, none of the disadvantages I listed are applicable to men. Not even ex issues. Men don't have those either, and even if they did, it doesn't matter because it is irrelevant whether a man is chaste.

begoniaa:

I never said that virgins cannot cheat after marriage. However, they are probably less likely to do so, having proven that they are capable of restraining their sexual desires for the period before marriage; whether due to principles or a superior moral standard than those who lose it indiscriminately (often for a shawarma sandwich and a coke).

Men can bring illegitimate children into a marriage, but they can never do so deceitfully; as women can. Also, a man is highly unlikely to leave a child with a woman who is not his mother to take care of, especially if she's unwilling. Women have been known to torture or kill step children on a whim. They are that cold blooded. Women on the other hand, deceive their unsuspecting husbands into paying for a child not his own. There is a world of difference between the two. Men can have extra marital affairs but cannot 'cheat' sexually. Because no cheating is involved.

begoniaa:

Women are never true in any way. They are perpetually given to pretence; an evolutionary trait that still serves them well. It is not about emotion, only about the concept of being scammed by being made to raise and nurture children not his own; very common; as statistics show. And yes, I know that women are never to be trusted as your first statement here points out.

I hope I explained my points sufficiently to more logical readers. I know that you are not likely to understand this, with you having such a strong personal interest in disproving the merits of a man striving to marry a woman as a virgin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must A Guy Be A Virgin, If He Insists On Marrying A Virgin? by begoniaa: 4:52pm On Mar 02, 2021
needanswer:

What you said is true unfortunately angry but that's the poster's thoughts. Mine is anybody can marry anybody as long as that's what they desire. Of cause the other party must see something in you they equally desire.

His thoughts are not the Universe's thoughts nor Laws of Nature. smiley
Someone that doesn't believe in God wants to be making absolute moral judgments? Very funny.

The bolded is true. If love happens between a woman who is a virgin, and a guy that isn't, it's not bad. But selfish reasons, hypocrisy and social realities would play out in most cases.

Why is a non-virgin *insisting* they want a virgin? These things aren't hard and all those unnecessary shalaye up there is because those guys want to eat their cakes and have it. If a woman who is also virgin chooses you, finds you befitting... fine.

(All these words sound yucky to me somehow. Virgins, non-virgins, as if people are pieces of meat and have...mtcheew.)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help: I Cheat But Cant Stand Cheating / Angry Husband Attacks Man With Cutlass For Sleeping With His Wife / Is There Any Issue Marrying A Younger Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.