Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) (95826 Views)

Banky W: My Son's Name Is Zaiah Hazaiah Olusegun “Champ” Wellington / Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist / Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by knowhowk: 12:28pm On Oct 20, 2019
Congratulations .May the Child live long .OBO Himself ...

1 Like

Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by jaxxy(m): 12:29pm On Oct 20, 2019
Beautiful moment. More blessings and Godbless OBO!

1 Like

Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by shogsman(m): 12:30pm On Oct 20, 2019
He now has 3 kids from 3 different women,how barbaric.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by shogsman(m): 12:32pm On Oct 20, 2019
Cocotrendz:
Guys, abeg tell me how to recharge etisalat

A simple Google search instead of this would have made sense.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by Adams12345: 12:33pm On Oct 20, 2019
Congratulation
Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by Gwagone: 12:34pm On Oct 20, 2019
Story
Unto the next one please
Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by Ngchima: 12:35pm On Oct 20, 2019
Congratulations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by Kennitrust(m): 12:37pm On Oct 20, 2019
First time I'm loving Davido picture

Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:38pm On Oct 20, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Lol. Ibo don start o.
Pikin never reach 24hrs Ibo don begin teach am bigotry. grin

It is not bigotry, that's their normal law.
That's why you saw him at Chioma's home at all. Your surname will be used only after paying bride price.
That's why Regina's father wasn't allowed to give her out, the woman's family did.
Regina's surname is her mother's maiden name.
Linda named her son at birth after the man out of shame of paternity scandal cos the man refused to respond.
Even if you divorce and bride price returned too.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by iJhoe(m): 12:38pm On Oct 20, 2019
In the midst of ordinary life, love gives a fairy tale. Davido's love for Chioma is inestimable.

God bless the Father, Mother and Son
Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:40pm On Oct 20, 2019
Congrats bro .
Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by Akuruba: 12:40pm On Oct 20, 2019
congrat to Mr OBO

1 Like

Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by bikefab(m): 12:40pm On Oct 20, 2019
Congratulations my nigga
Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 20, 2019
Congratulations Davido
Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by Valswaq(m): 12:43pm On Oct 20, 2019
I F E A N Y I My Namesake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by luminouz(m): 12:44pm On Oct 20, 2019
megareal:

Taaaaa! Gerrrarahia grin
Lol...you know me too well grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by Iamfisherman1(m): 12:45pm On Oct 20, 2019
Mind the name you go for ooo, the ifeanyi I have at home here is something else�����

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by Bigval5: 12:47pm On Oct 20, 2019
mamatwiny:
So finally, Chioma ends up as a baby mama.
Chai chai.

According to Anambra tradition, that son belongs to Chioma's father. Congratulation to Uli ppl. Another man will train up your son!

At Obo, if you truely love your son, go and pay her mother's bride price now!

.. If na you weh Davido impregnate, will you talk about tradition Let's celebrate success and leave all this gibberish

1 Like

Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 20, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by Bigval5: 12:51pm On Oct 20, 2019
almakiyyun:

child born out of wedlock. NAWA O

How does this concerns what you quoted Or you think he'll join your tribalism team
Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 20, 2019
Congrats bro

Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:55pm On Oct 20, 2019
MetalJigsaw:
Notice: I'm a single guy in need of a serious relationship with any lady from 25 and below and I'm 28. thanks
My number is: 09066953636

I am available.
Please send me your pictures too.
I sell pepper in Abuja.
Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by FlamesD: 12:58pm On Oct 20, 2019
Congratulations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by Didi2d(m): 1:03pm On Oct 20, 2019
I think say na Atlanta she go born, so na for London?
All good,
Congratulations @Davido
Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by Alanwalker(m): 1:04pm On Oct 20, 2019
Child born in UK
has an igbo and a yoruba name
even named jr
ladies and gentlemen
i present to you the winner of Davido's heart and his official wife chioma
nothing makes a man more happy than when he has a son to answer his name
but wait ooo
why must this rich peeps always deliver their child abroad
Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by Slimmy0: 1:07pm On Oct 20, 2019
To all Ladies:
Go to where you will be celebrated.
Wait for God's time.
Wait for your own.
Delay is never denier.
God never fails.

That is the woman he really loves. Do not force anyman to love you.
He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favour from God.
A man is suppose to find you and be happy, you do him a favor by saying yes, its not the other way round.
Prepare yourself spiritually, intellectually and physically for the right man to find you. Be bold to say no if he is not the one for you. They re finding, you are the one choosing because you carry a lot of Grace. Divine Favour.

May God direct our path. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by Tarabye: 1:15pm On Oct 20, 2019
Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by Izzymore(m): 1:17pm On Oct 20, 2019
Congratulations OBO..

Meanwhile.... If you need any kind of old layers...day old broiler... Day old cockerel... Point of lay layers... Contact me on 08024110512 or 07036023050 deliver to any state in Nigeria
Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by Igetmyown247: 1:20pm On Oct 20, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

There is a theory that Beyonce did that because she used her sister as surrogate so she had to keep everything secret so people do not know she's not the one giving birth

Are you that dumb? Beyoncé never had a surrogate.. she completely shared pictures and videos of her belly with both pregnancies for the world to see so stupid people like you would not come up with such narrative.
Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by pacespot(m): 1:22pm On Oct 20, 2019
Where was the child born, USA I guess. Citizen of the United States from birth.

Anyway, congrats to the family
Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 1:22pm On Oct 20, 2019
i thought Chioma get sense small, but not knowing she is one of them.......New baby MaMa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by Tarabye: 1:23pm On Oct 20, 2019

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Moesha Boduong Wanted By Goodwill Zwelithini KaBhekuzulu As His 7th Wife [PICS] / Gifty Goes Completely Unclad In New Bedroom Photo. / Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.