Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) (95825 Views)

Banky W: My Son's Name Is Zaiah Hazaiah Olusegun “Champ” Wellington / Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist / Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by pacespot(m): 1:31pm On Oct 20, 2019
Where was the child born, USA I guess. Citizen of the United States from birth. Gone are the days when Nigerian hospitals welcome new borns from the families of the rich. But Trump is watching with one eye smiley. I hope people can be proud of this country some day and consider it a decent place to give birth to their babies.

Anyway, congrats to the family

1 Like

Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by mullerman: 1:32pm On Oct 20, 2019
Big congratulations bro
Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by opribo(m): 1:34pm On Oct 20, 2019
CONGRATULATIONS

We thank God for the marvelous works in our lives.
Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by JustHector(m): 1:37pm On Oct 20, 2019
Congratulations Brother....Now you will begin to know the joy of Fatherhood..God bless your child.
hopeforcharles:
This is sweet. Me too I am an expectant father. I can't believe it but it's real. And infants material and clothing are the most expensive.
But it's worth it.
Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by JustHector(m): 1:39pm On Oct 20, 2019
Congratulations Davido....I bet you that guy would never leave aunty Chi...this marriage is sealed forever..
Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by Alphafeezay(m): 1:41pm On Oct 20, 2019
hopeforcharles:
This is sweet. Me too I am an expectant father. I can't believe it but it's real. And infants material and clothing are the most expensive.
But it's worth it.
Congratulations in advance bro
Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by lymelyte(m): 1:42pm On Oct 20, 2019
madridsta007:

Should have gone to the States for the delivery.
American citizens would have had a new member.

The British are not too generous; even kids who have lived there for 17 years but not born there are fighting with the Home Office for their Red Passport.
the boy is already a US citizen by the virtue of davido been a US citizen.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by midnighter(f): 1:49pm On Oct 20, 2019
Strawberryg:

U saw adeleke,u saw adedeji and u saw David buh only noticed dat IFEANYI isn't sounding a Melody to ur AFONJA rotten eardrum...
Fu¢king tribal bigot

Hahaha
Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by midnighter(f): 1:49pm On Oct 20, 2019
madridsta007:

Should have gone to the States for the delivery.
American citizens would have had a new member.

The British are not too generous; even kids who have lived there for 17 years but not born there are fighting with the Home Office for their Red Passport.

Of course they will give him, all that home office wahala is just for poor people

Those ones that find out they are not British when they're applying for university at 18 years old it's their parents fault, either their parents are dubious or they were disorganized with the papers

1 Like

Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by Elliot2(m): 1:50pm On Oct 20, 2019
helinues:
Congrats buddy

No marginalization with the names.. David Ifeanyi Adeleke
We are very satisfied,even as the Ifeanyi came before Adekele. One Nigeria amaka!
Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by Igetmyown247: 1:51pm On Oct 20, 2019
Thank God he has money cause the amount of road trip has doubled up. Spending time with all his kids will require traveling back and forth. Chioma now has full responsibility of being a mom and a stepmom. Too much blessing.

Congrats to them, i wish them love and happiness smiley smiley
Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by Marvis4real(f): 1:54pm On Oct 20, 2019
I had the dream in January and tweeted it but no one notices am

1 Like

Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by AustineCJ: 1:55pm On Oct 20, 2019
mamatwiny:
So finally, Chioma ends up as a baby mama.
Chai chai.

According to Anambra tradition, that son belongs to Chioma's father. Congratulation to Uli ppl. Another man will train up your son!

At Obo, if you truely love your son, go and pay her mother's bride price now!
Is chioma from anambra ??talk less man
Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by Starz825(m): 1:57pm On Oct 20, 2019
subtlemee:
If I was one of the baby mamas I'll be feeling low
If you like feel lowest ....the best is to say hi to the newest baby of the house... because the new born baby no offend you

1 Like

Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by tot(f): 2:00pm On Oct 20, 2019
AmazingELixir:

I don't understand this kind of image sharing...is Davido sharing his face and side beards or image of Ifeanyi the newborn?

Now that Davido and Chioma have combined genes let me see how Afonjizees and Ipobians will take this news since they don't want to see eye to eye

grin grin
A lot of them are confused right now on the matter
Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 20, 2019
naijapage:

CLICK FOR FULL PICTURES

Wow!!!!! Congratulations!
You're now a man!
Chioma..ibu agu nwanyin. Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 20, 2019
TheExecutioner:
Congratulations in advance. One day it will be my turn.

really u are an Executioner, u don't need it.
Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by Cardozzo(m): 2:10pm On Oct 20, 2019
AmazingELixir:

I don't understand this kind of image sharing...is Davido sharing his face and side beards or image of Ifeanyi the newborn?

Now that Davido and Chioma have combined genes let me see how Afonjizees and Ipobians will take this news since they don't want to see eye to eye
The rich dont give a fuuckk about Tribe....
Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by midnighter(f): 2:12pm On Oct 20, 2019
subtlemee:
If I was one of the baby mamas I'll be feeling low

They will have to find some coping strategy because its not as if the guy will just have 1 child with his wife

Baby mama is a risky business... not for the fainthearted...

1 Like

Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by MusaChukwudi: 2:13pm On Oct 20, 2019
AmazingELixir:

The iPob side of the boy, anyway he will be trained and brought up in his YORUBA fatherland not the muddy area. You get?
Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by Rolex66: 2:14pm On Oct 20, 2019
I started respecting my wife the more after she delivered our baby. It's such a joy. Through out the nine months of preggy, no drama, no theatrics, no sickness. Women are the MVP.

Childbirth no be joke. Congrats OBO

1 Like

Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by MusaChukwudi: 2:15pm On Oct 20, 2019
Cardozzo:

The rich dont give a fuuckk about Tribe....

Stop fooling yourself, they do!

Lagos state is full of rich Igbo people, how many of them are recognised?
Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 2:24pm On Oct 20, 2019
Tarabye:

If it was you that gave birth to davido son, you won't remember anambra tradition.... Stop being a hypocrite and this tribalism shiit

Igbo tradition now bowing before Davido because he is rich? What a pity.
The elders cannot claim they don't know that, respect is reciprocal.
Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by hopefulLandlord: 2:30pm On Oct 20, 2019
Igetmyown247:

Are you that dumb? Beyoncé never had a surrogate.. she completely shared pictures and videos of her belly with both pregnancies for the world to see so stupid people like you would not come up with such narrative.

your response contains more insults than sense. and if you were educated and can read you would've understood I didn't say I believe the theory, I simply said there is one. learn to read bro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9tb8hsRwP4
Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by midnighter(f): 2:32pm On Oct 20, 2019
mamatwiny:
So finally, Chioma ends up as a baby mama.
Chai chai.

According to Anambra tradition, that son belongs to Chioma's father. Congratulation to Uli ppl. Another man will train up your son!

At Obo, if you truely love your son, go and pay her mother's bride price now!

He has done introduction already so i believe he will complete the rites
Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by Igetmyown247: 2:45pm On Oct 20, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

your response contains more insults than sense. and if you were educated and can read you would've understood I didn't say I believe the theory, I simply said there is one. learn to read bro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9tb8hsRwP4

There is one? You just read things on social media and run with it without a research. Where are your senses ?
Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by lukui: 2:45pm On Oct 20, 2019
Oya start blaming BUHARI
Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by hopefulLandlord: 2:47pm On Oct 20, 2019
Igetmyown247:

There is one? You just read things on social media and run with it without a research. Where are your senses ?

this proves you're a stark illiterate that should only be pitied and handled like someone with abysmal level of IQ that you are. if not you wouldn't have said I ran away with anything. accept my sympathy
Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by Kennyswagz1(m): 2:47pm On Oct 20, 2019
shogsman:
He now has 3 kids from 3 different mothers.how barbaric.
I tire

1 Like

Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by marostan(m): 2:50pm On Oct 20, 2019
Congrats OBO! Welcome Son, you're loved. Your future is ASSURED!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Moesha Boduong Wanted By Goodwill Zwelithini KaBhekuzulu As His 7th Wife [PICS] / Gifty Goes Completely Unclad In New Bedroom Photo. / Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.