Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) (95822 Views)

Banky W: My Son's Name Is Zaiah Hazaiah Olusegun “Champ” Wellington / Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist / Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by midnighter(f): 7:19pm On Oct 20, 2019
MetaPhysical:

The only babe is see is you. grin

Lol i thought the monicker was called "Debby". My mistake
Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by Evaromantik1(m): 7:21pm On Oct 20, 2019
Thank God, we the "Ifeanyis' " just got one more Ifeanyis' added to our list.
Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by Olaonipekun11: 7:24pm On Oct 20, 2019
MetaPhysical:

grin grin grin
There are many Ades without a matching dynasty in Yorubaland. Ade has become a trend, its no longer an exclusive use of royal pedigree.

Which dynasty in Osun is the Adelekes?

Even amongst eligible princes with traceable blood of nobility on maternal side...the war for succession is fierce, and many are disqualified.....not to come mention that an Ifeanyi with maternal blood in Anambra is also contesting. Say wetin happen grin grin
Lmao ...My brother as if u see my mind Let me carry 3D glasses Dey watch. The funny thing is that the same cant be said with the mother Igbo side. If ifeanyi go contest for igwe position or political position I know his mother’s household go just yimu for him

1 Like

Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:35pm On Oct 20, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Ibo is just a complete opposite of every culture North or South of this country. What are Ibos doing in Nigeria for God's sake?

So you are telling me Precious' kids belong to her father, not FFK? ....and until Davido marry Chioma, Ifeanyi belong to her father?

Well, guess what? Yoruba dont recognize such custom. You born pikin for Yorubaman that pikin belong to am, marriage or no marriage? We do not recognize such an uncivilized custom.

That's why Tonto changed the son's surname too after bride price was returned. Stella Oduah and Ann Njemane ( Segun Arinze's ex) changed their children's surnames to their maiden names too.
Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by MetaPhysical: 8:36pm On Oct 20, 2019
midnighter:

Lol i thought the monicker was called "Debby". My mistake

I cant wear waistbeads and i cant decorate with them. Somebody have to wear the gifts. grin
Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by SolarHub(m): 8:51pm On Oct 20, 2019
It's well

WE PROVIDE YOU WITH CONSTANT ELECTRICITY WITH OUR 1KVA SOLAR POWER SYSTEM. CHECK OUR PROMO NOW
Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by MetaPhysical: 8:59pm On Oct 20, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

That's why Tonto changed the son's surname too after bride price was returned. Stella Oduah and Ann Njemane ( Segun Arinze's ex) changed their children's surnames to their maiden names too.

Mr Churchill did not voluntarily ask for brideprice to be returned and did not get it back involuntarily either.

Tonto has never changed Andre's last name on record. She appeared publicly and said she did to raise controversy. His last name remains Churchill. Though not a Yoruba name...but you get the point.

In fact just last month she was in news saying in request for cultural show at his school she baked him Yoruba cake to take with him. She didnt say Ibo cake.

A name change for any child seeded by Yoruba dick can remain in the minds of their mothers, nothing wrong with that. Officially we only recognize whats in record.

Any attempt to alter surname of Yoruba children from its registry record can lead to a second civil war. Ibos be warned! When you born pikin to Yoruba you dedicate him to Oduduwa, its final! grin
Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by Slimdada(m): 10:09pm On Oct 20, 2019
hopeforcharles:
This is sweet. Me too I am an expectant father. I can't believe it but it's real. And infants material and clothing are the most expensive.
But it's worth it.
All these talks about infant wears diapers getting me scared
Because I have been asked to go and marry as the only son and child of my late parents
Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by ceeceeuwa: 10:31pm On Oct 20, 2019
Eofclub:
Congratulations

[A year from now]

Baby: Ch...ch...

Chioma: DAVID!!!! Our baby’s about to say first words

Davido: *Runs to crib*

Baby: Ch...chhh..

Chioma: *Screams* It’s my name!!!!

Baby: Chhh...

Chioma: Ch..ioma..come on..chioma

Baby: Ch...Ch...CHEEEEEE! SHEKPE!!
You don craze!
Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by MetalJigsaw(m): 11:49pm On Oct 20, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

I am available. Please send me your pictures too. I sell pepper in Abuja.
Just add Me on WhatsApp and you see my pictures.
Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by Evaromantik1(m): 12:18am On Oct 21, 2019
You may want to Download these new songs that dropped today:
Audio: Njo - by Slowdog ft Zoro

Audio: Pocket - by Niniola

Video: Slow - by Rayvanny ft Phyno
Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by hopeforcharles(m): 6:01am On Oct 21, 2019
Slimdada:

All these talks about infant wears diapers getting me scared
Because I have been asked to go and marry as the only son and child of my late parents
Don't be scared, just buy as ur power reach
Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:10pm On Oct 21, 2019
MetalJigsaw:
Just add Me on WhatsApp and you see my pictures.

Joking, sorry!
Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by MetalJigsaw(m): 12:12pm On Oct 21, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Joking, sorry!
Oh.. I thought as much
Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by MetalJigsaw(m): 12:13pm On Oct 21, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Joking, sorry!
Oh.. I thought as much lol

1 Like

Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:16pm On Oct 21, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Mr Churchill did not voluntarily ask for brideprice to be returned and did not get it back involuntarily either.

Tonto has never changed Andre's last name on record. She appeared publicly and said she did to raise controversy. His last name remains Churchill. Though not a Yoruba name...but you get the point.

In fact just last month she was in news saying in request for cultural show at his school she baked him Yoruba cake to take with him. She didnt say Ibo cake.

A name change for any child seeded by Yoruba dick can remain in the minds of their mothers, nothing wrong with that. Officially we only recognize whats in record.

Any attempt to alter surname of Yoruba children from its registry record can lead to a second civil war. Ibos be warned! When you born pikin to Yoruba you dedicate him to Oduduwa, its final! grin

Go and check for her pictures at the boy's school when he received his certificate.
DIKEH is clearly written on the boy's certificate.
They both posed with it facing the camera.
Was the school paid to use their school's certificate for a controversy? Impossible!
She is telling lies, she changed the name.

For the school's cultural day, she said the school chose different attire for different group/class and the boy's class chose Yoruba attire, hence the Yoruba things involved.
Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:22pm On Oct 21, 2019
MetalJigsaw:
Oh.. I thought as much lol

Sorry! I thought you got it when I said I sell pepper.
I was trying to upload a funny picture but it refused to upload.
Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by MetaPhysical: 1:14pm On Oct 21, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Go and check for her pictures at the boy's school when he received his certificate.
DIKEH is clearly written on the boy's certificate.
They both posed with it facing the camera.
Was the school paid to use their school's certificate for a controversy? Impossible!
She is telling lies, she changed the name.

For the school's cultural day, she said the school chose different attire for different group/class and the boy's class chose Yoruba attire, hence the Yoruba things involved.

grin grin. You want tell about my aunty. I say the boy last name remains Churchill.

Aunty Tonto na actress. Infront of camera her gift blossoms, she can put up a make believe that sound legitimate.
Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by MetalJigsaw(m): 2:35pm On Oct 21, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Sorry! I thought you got it when I said I sell pepper.
I was trying to upload a funny picture but it refused to upload.
The pepper part was funny but it's still a decent profession so I wasn't certain if it was a joke.

1 Like

Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by AprokoGirl: 5:17pm On Oct 21, 2019
Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by dollytino4real(f): 8:47pm On Oct 24, 2019
so finally chioma don join too?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Moesha Boduong Wanted By Goodwill Zwelithini KaBhekuzulu As His 7th Wife [PICS] / Gifty Goes Completely Unclad In New Bedroom Photo. / Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.