Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) (95828 Views)

Banky W: My Son's Name Is Zaiah Hazaiah Olusegun “Champ” Wellington / Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist / Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by Igetmyown247: 2:53pm On Oct 20, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

this proves you're a stark illiterate that should only be pitied and handled like someone with abysmal level of IQ that you are. if not you wouldn't have said I ran away with anything. accept my sympathy

Yeah coming from someone who read things off of social media.
Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by Unrated900(m): 2:57pm On Oct 20, 2019
AmazingELixir:

I don't understand this kind of image sharing...is Davido sharing his face and side beards or image of Ifeanyi the newborn?

Now that Davido and Chioma have combined genes let me see how Afonjizees and Ipobians will take this news since they don't want to see eye to eye

Lol

Nobody get choice than to embrace one another and vote in south East man come 2023

When the Dullard is out

1 Like

Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by majamajic(m): 2:59pm On Oct 20, 2019
MelesZenawi:

He can't be your in-law.
He hasn't done anything on Chioma's head.
Rightfully the child belongs to Chioma's father not David.

u are right , he is just on hire purchase !

1 Like

Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by madridsta007(m): 3:05pm On Oct 20, 2019
lymelyte:
the boy is already a US citizen by the virtue of davido been a US citizen.

Oh that is very true.
Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by nadesh(f): 3:05pm On Oct 20, 2019
Tarabye:

Mercy and ike go break your heart one-day.... Your love for them is too much
Until then my sister, am in love with this love. grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by hopefulLandlord: 3:07pm On Oct 20, 2019
Igetmyown247:

Yeah coming from someone who read things off of social media.

TBH, the fact that you're able to pick up a phone, type and post despite your being mentally retarded should be commended as a victory of wills. keep it up so perhaps you'd start making sense anytime now. I believe in you bro
Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by Noblefirstlady: 3:15pm On Oct 20, 2019
subtlemee:
If I was one of the baby mamas I'll be feeling low
I swear
Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by Shalommy(f): 3:18pm On Oct 20, 2019
See how happy the dude is. Congrats.
Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by Kennyswagz1(m): 3:18pm On Oct 20, 2019
Why will davido marry a yam leg.. useless frog voice angry angry this is why I love wizkid..

Na joke ooh before now come ban me.. God blessOBO
Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by Caroworld: 3:30pm On Oct 20, 2019
Nice and beautiful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by Menance: 3:44pm On Oct 20, 2019
god tthis pikin worwor o with football head the trademark of ofemmanus. I warned chioma o
Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by webngnews: 4:16pm On Oct 20, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by toprealman: 4:34pm On Oct 20, 2019
Keep your prewq one place this boy..... congrats all the same.

1 Like

Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by Kennyswagz1(m): 4:53pm On Oct 20, 2019
Menance:
god tthis pikin worwor o with football head the trademark of ofemmanus. I warned chioma o
I swear he for nor fvck that useless yam leg olosho
Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by Bigblessed: 5:31pm On Oct 20, 2019
Congratulations!
Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by Olaonipekun11: 5:41pm On Oct 20, 2019
Strawberryg:

U saw adeleke,u saw adedeji and u saw David buh only noticed dat IFEANYI isn't sounding a Melody to ur AFONJA rotten eardrum...
Fu¢king tribal bigot
Sorry but that ifeanyi name made the whole name useless. How can u mix that igbotic name with sweet names like adedeji. He won’t come near that throne that’s for sure
Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by Olaonipekun11: 5:49pm On Oct 20, 2019
manbello:
Fun fact "When Yoruba man knack igbo woman Na boy she go born, and when an igbo man knack Yoruba woman na girl she go born.... Yoruba people una too much

grin
So what about Yoruba men knocking Yoruba women that gives birth to sons and Igbo men knocking Igbo women giving biirth to girls. I can’t count how many girls Igbo families get. They can have 6 girls n one boy . Yorubas will have 6 boys and one girl for family or equal three boys three girls.

1 Like

Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by Igetmyown247: 6:07pm On Oct 20, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

TBH, the fact that you're able to pick up a phone, type and post despite your being mentally retarded should be commended as a victory of wills. keep it up so perhaps you'd start making sense anytime now. I believe in you bro

GTFO
Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by MetaPhysical: 6:16pm On Oct 20, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

It is not bigotry, that's their normal law.
That's why you saw him at Chioma's home at all. Your surname will be used only after paying bride price.
That's why Regina's father wasn't allowed to give her out, the woman's family did.
Regina's surname is her mother's maiden name.
Linda named her son at birth after the man out of shame of paternity scandal cos the man refused to respond.
Even if you divorce and bride price returned too.

Ibo is just a complete opposite of every culture North or South of this country. What are Ibos doing in Nigeria for God's sake?

So you are telling me Precious' kids belong to her father, not FFK? ....and until Davido marry Chioma, Ifeanyi belong to her father?

Well, guess what? Yoruba dont recognize such custom. You born pikin for Yorubaman that pikin belong to am, marriage or no marriage? We do not recognize such an uncivilized custom.

1 Like

Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by MetaPhysical: 6:24pm On Oct 20, 2019
MelesZenawi:

What's the bigotry here.

I'm telling you what tradition demands.

And who the child rightfully belongs to.

Don't get it mixed up....just because they call him Ifeanyi, his surname remains Adeleke.

You can keep your tradition
...Adelekes will keep their son.

Such a custom is not recognized outside SE boundary.
Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by MetaPhysical: 6:30pm On Oct 20, 2019
manbello:
Fun fact "When Yoruba man knack igbo woman Na boy she go born, and when an igbo man knack Yoruba woman na girl she go born.... Yoruba people una too much

grin

Na the dick! It is a spirit!! grin
As far away as Kenya our reputation is on ground. Oloshos in Kenya look for Yoruba when the heat becomes unbearable. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 20, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Don't get it mixed up....just because they call him Ifeanyi, his surname remains Adeleke.

You can keep your tradition
...Adelekes will keep their son.

Such a custom is not recognized outside SE boundary.

You don't know what you saying..
Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 20, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Ibo is just a complete opposite of every culture North or South of this country. What are Ibos doing in Nigeria for God's sake?

So you are telling me Precious' kids belong to her father, not FFK? ....and until Davido marry Chioma, Ifeanyi belong to her father?

Well, guess what? Yoruba dont recognize such custom. You born pikin for Yorubaman that pikin belong to am, marriage or no marriage? We do not recognize such an uncivilized custom.

lol

Continue typing trash.
Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by MetaPhysical: 6:45pm On Oct 20, 2019
MelesZenawi:

You don't know what you saying..

You will find out, dont worry. grin

Ifeanyi was born in UK. In England a childbirth must be recorded with the registry, its name, parents name, vital statistics, date...etc...are all recorded.

Adeleke is the surname that will be printed on his birth records and certificate. How do you hope to change this if Davido fails to pay bride price?

Can you elaborate?
Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by Debbcy: 6:48pm On Oct 20, 2019
So cute.

Let's get you waisted with out beautiful waistbead. We got you covered @waistbeads_collection you can Whatsapp 09018361870 to place your order.
Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by midnighter(f): 6:57pm On Oct 20, 2019
Debbcy:
So cute. Let's get you waisted with out beautiful waistbead. We got you covered @waistbeads_collection you can Whatsapp 09018361870 to place your order.

Lol this country is really going places. So we fit buy waistbead online? Chai
Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 20, 2019
MetaPhysical:

You will find out, dont worry. grin

Ifeanyi was born in UK. In England a childbirth must be recorded with the registry, its name, parents name, vital statistics, date...etc...are all recorded.

Adeleke is the surname that will be printed on his birth records and certificate. How do you hope to change this if Davido fails to pay bride price?

Can you elaborate?

Without bride price.
Case is simple.

Everything was in error without consulting the father of the child (Chioma) as they have tradition which he didn't follow.
Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by MetaPhysical: 6:59pm On Oct 20, 2019
Olaonipekun11:

Sorry but that ifeanyi name made the whole name useless. How can u mix that igbotic name with sweet names like adedeji. He won’t come near that throne that’s for sure

grin grin grin
There are many Ades without a matching dynasty in Yorubaland. Ade has become a trend, its no longer an exclusive use of royal pedigree.

Which dynasty in Osun is the Adelekes?

Even amongst eligible princes with traceable blood of nobility on maternal side...the war for succession is fierce, and many are disqualified.....not to come mention that an Ifeanyi with maternal blood in Anambra is also contesting. Say wetin happen grin grin
Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by MetaPhysical: 7:02pm On Oct 20, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Without bride price.
Case is simple.

Everything was in error without consulting the father of the child (Chioma) as they have tradition which he didn't follow.

...how does that make Ifeanyi a Rowland, and not Adeleke?

Rowland itself is not an Ibo name, but thats beside the point....we will assume it is Nwobodo for purpose of clarification.
Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by MetaPhysical: 7:07pm On Oct 20, 2019
midnighter:

Lol this country is really going places. So we fit buy waistbead online? Chai

Give me their number or website.

Im going to spend 100,000naira on Ileke to gift for this Christmas. grin
Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by midnighter(f): 7:09pm On Oct 20, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Give me their number or website.

Im going to spend 100,000naira on Ileke to gift for this Christmas. grin

Just check that babe I quoted and buy it lol

Its a great idea though, entrepreneurially speaking
Re: Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) by MetaPhysical: 7:13pm On Oct 20, 2019
midnighter:

Just check that babe I quoted and buy it lol

Its a great idea though, entrepreneurially speaking

The only babe is see is you. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Moesha Boduong Wanted By Goodwill Zwelithini KaBhekuzulu As His 7th Wife [PICS] / Gifty Goes Completely Unclad In New Bedroom Photo. / Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.