Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,630 members, 7,827,346 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

2day Is My Beautiful Sister Birthday!! Beautiful Photos Of Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2day Is My Beautiful Sister Birthday!! Beautiful Photos Of Her (4120 Views)

"God Dey Enjoy” – Man Says As He Shows Off His Beautiful Sister Who Is A Nun / My Beautiful Wedding Pictures / Bride Wears Hijab On Wedding Day. See Beautiful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2day Is My Beautiful Sister Birthday!! Beautiful Photos Of Her by Airy007: 10:13am On Oct 20, 2019
Happy Birthday Lovely Sister. On your special day I wish you only smiles and joy. May each minute of your life be filled with happiness

11 Likes

Re: 2day Is My Beautiful Sister Birthday!! Beautiful Photos Of Her by Airy007: 10:36am On Oct 20, 2019

1 Like

Re: 2day Is My Beautiful Sister Birthday!! Beautiful Photos Of Her by Officialgarri: 10:38am On Oct 20, 2019
See how she's sitting on someone's car undecided

8 Likes

Re: 2day Is My Beautiful Sister Birthday!! Beautiful Photos Of Her by DTC2(m): 10:39am On Oct 20, 2019

Happy birthday to her

She's beautiful

1 Like

Re: 2day Is My Beautiful Sister Birthday!! Beautiful Photos Of Her by Anna246007: 10:41am On Oct 20, 2019
@official Garry poverty is really disturbing your family wink wink

3 Likes

Re: 2day Is My Beautiful Sister Birthday!! Beautiful Photos Of Her by Anna246007: 10:42am On Oct 20, 2019
Happy birthday to her jare..she is beautiful
Re: 2day Is My Beautiful Sister Birthday!! Beautiful Photos Of Her by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 20, 2019
grin extremely beautiful lady. Take her out. Show sis some love abeg.
Re: 2day Is My Beautiful Sister Birthday!! Beautiful Photos Of Her by DTC2(m): 10:42am On Oct 20, 2019
Officialgarri:
See how she's sitting on someone's car undecided

This guy is not feeling fine grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2day Is My Beautiful Sister Birthday!! Beautiful Photos Of Her by Officialgarri: 10:46am On Oct 20, 2019
Anna246007:
You re the same person as the OP, apparently. Well, the girl is fine but not beautiful.
Tell her to stop sitting on someone's car

6 Likes

Re: 2day Is My Beautiful Sister Birthday!! Beautiful Photos Of Her by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 20, 2019
Is she on Nairaland?
Re: 2day Is My Beautiful Sister Birthday!! Beautiful Photos Of Her by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 20, 2019
Anna246007:
Shm. Quote the guy well. Confidence jare

Officiagarri, stop being a pessimist. Do you think its easy to add a year or to look cute doing it. There's nothing special in a car, why was your attention drawn to it?

Wish her a happybirthday or ignore. But i wont tolerate negativity on this thread.

1 Like

Re: 2day Is My Beautiful Sister Birthday!! Beautiful Photos Of Her by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 20, 2019
RedCreme21:
Shm.

Officiagarri, stop being a pessimist. Do you think its easy to add a year or to look cute doing it. There's nothing special in a car, why was your attention drawn to it?

Wish her a happybirthday or ignore. But i wont tolerate negativity on this thread.
Are you a moderator?

2 Likes

Re: 2day Is My Beautiful Sister Birthday!! Beautiful Photos Of Her by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 20, 2019
Ariza:
Are you a moderator?
No. Why?
Re: 2day Is My Beautiful Sister Birthday!! Beautiful Photos Of Her by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 20, 2019
RedCreme21:
No. Why?
Never Mind
Re: 2day Is My Beautiful Sister Birthday!! Beautiful Photos Of Her by lilmax(m): 11:09am On Oct 20, 2019
She's not my type

1 Like

Re: 2day Is My Beautiful Sister Birthday!! Beautiful Photos Of Her by Officialgarri: 11:10am On Oct 20, 2019
RedCreme21:
Shm. Quote the guy well. Confidence jare

Who are you? Why not message seun or any of his moderatators to ban me Asslicker. Better go to brothel to get laid by a prostitute

1 Like

Re: 2day Is My Beautiful Sister Birthday!! Beautiful Photos Of Her by Officialgarri: 11:12am On Oct 20, 2019
Sureboy911:
pls can we see your ugly bitch sister photos
Fortunately, I don't have a ugly bitch sister, but I'd have your mum's pix —scantily dressed wrinkled skin

1 Like

Re: 2day Is My Beautiful Sister Birthday!! Beautiful Photos Of Her by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 20, 2019
Officialgarri:

Who are you? Why not message seun or any of his moderatators to ban me Asslicker. Better go to brothel to get laid by a prostitute
undecided didnt know you were proLGBT?
Re: 2day Is My Beautiful Sister Birthday!! Beautiful Photos Of Her by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 20, 2019
So why post her here? You want us to fhuck her for u ni or what? Confused

1 Like

Re: 2day Is My Beautiful Sister Birthday!! Beautiful Photos Of Her by Privatepart00: 11:38am On Oct 20, 2019
Airy007:
Happy Birthday Lovely Sister. On your special day I wish you only smiles and joy. May each minute of your life be filled with happiness
. She will make a fine match in tonguing her clit from the back . She’s just there nothing beautiful.
Re: 2day Is My Beautiful Sister Birthday!! Beautiful Photos Of Her by Officialgarri: 12:26pm On Oct 20, 2019
RedCreme21:
undecided didnt know you were proLGBT?
There's nothing proGay when telling a guy to get himself a prostitute. I hope you understand now
Re: 2day Is My Beautiful Sister Birthday!! Beautiful Photos Of Her by timibare(m): 12:42pm On Oct 20, 2019
Opon ifa....I JUST STARTED IFA CLASS THO....shes beautiful
Re: 2day Is My Beautiful Sister Birthday!! Beautiful Photos Of Her by derrydinny: 1:15pm On Oct 20, 2019
Looks like the girlfriend on a yahoo boy
Re: 2day Is My Beautiful Sister Birthday!! Beautiful Photos Of Her by chubinwa(m): 1:50pm On Oct 20, 2019
Tell her to come to my bedroom, cassava dey for her as birthday gift
Re: 2day Is My Beautiful Sister Birthday!! Beautiful Photos Of Her by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 20, 2019
lilmax:
She's not my type
whats your type
Re: 2day Is My Beautiful Sister Birthday!! Beautiful Photos Of Her by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 20, 2019
grin fear God oh
Privatepart00:
. She will make a fine match in tonguing her clit from the back . She’s just there nothing beautiful.
Re: 2day Is My Beautiful Sister Birthday!! Beautiful Photos Of Her by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 20, 2019
this one wey u dey adverstise ur sister pix for here grin.....hope u know hungry wolves dey here oooo.anyway happy birthday to her

1 Like

Re: 2day Is My Beautiful Sister Birthday!! Beautiful Photos Of Her by Gofwane(m): 3:15pm On Oct 20, 2019
After viewing this thread, the only thing that came to my mind is how one fat and long diicked guy will take this anty out in the evening, buy her suya and viju milk then take her home and bang the hell out of her pvssy all in the name of celebrating her birthday grin

Sorry @ OP
#sad truth
Re: 2day Is My Beautiful Sister Birthday!! Beautiful Photos Of Her by CaptainMitch: 3:17pm On Oct 20, 2019
Happy birthday to her, what is her Facebook so we can direct our felicitations accordingly.
Re: 2day Is My Beautiful Sister Birthday!! Beautiful Photos Of Her by elyte89: 3:27pm On Oct 20, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Happy birthday to her, what is her Facebook so we can direct our felicitations accordingly.

U wan toast am undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: 2day Is My Beautiful Sister Birthday!! Beautiful Photos Of Her by CaptainMitch: 3:29pm On Oct 20, 2019
Nope, I am a man of God, I wan pray for her.
elyte89:

U wan toast am undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Semi Naked African Girls Twerking / During Sex If She Look / Were These Pics Staged?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.