Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

I'm Having Sex With Him Because He Gives Me Money... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Having Sex With Him Because He Gives Me Money... (3994 Views)

Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) / My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! / He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Having Sex With Him Because He Gives Me Money... by LoveUdie: 7:48pm On Dec 11, 2022
She sent me this:

"Good evening Ma, ma please keep my identity hidden. Ma, please I am from a single parent home and I don't really have much resources to care for myself. Ma, I met this guy and he is very nice and he gives me cash but he wants me to be friends with benefits with him. I have to sleep with him Ma, he has a girlfriend who is pregnant for him but I am having feelings for him and the money he gives me helps me a whole lot as a student. Ma, he offers good advice and he is very nice and if I stop being Friends with him I don't know if I will ever a guy such as him or if I will ever get the kind of assistance I get from him. Ma, am confused sooo confused...If I try God's way and cut him off how will I get money to take care of myself?

Ma, it's very confusing and I don't know what to do my mum can only afford 1meal a day and can't pay for my textbooks and stuffs I don't have financial assistance from anywhere."

Hmmm....she wished to end the relationship but wants to know how she can survive and eat daily. Will God buy her the text books and give her food if she follows Him?

Advise desperately needed my people. No insult please!

Help this lady out of her confusion! How can she survive without giving out sex in return for money or ..... https://www.allsinglesandmarried.com
Re: I'm Having Sex With Him Because He Gives Me Money... by Spider20: 7:55pm On Dec 11, 2022
LoveUdie:

She sent me this:

"Good evening Ma, ma please keep my identity hidden. Ma, please I am from a single parent home and I don't really have much resources to care for myself. Ma, I met this guy and he is very nice and he gives me cash but he wants me to be friends with benefits with him. I have to sleep with him Ma, he has a girlfriend who is pregnant for him but I am having feelings for him and the money he gives me helps me a whole lot as a student. Ma, he offers good advice and he is very nice and if I stop being Friends with him I don't know if I will ever a guy such as him or if I will ever get the kind of assistance I get from him. Ma, am confused sooo confused...If I try God's way and cut him off how will I get money to take care of myself?

Ma, it's very confusing and I don't know what to do my mum can only afford 1meal a day and can't pay for my textbooks and stuffs I don't have financial assistance from anywhere."

Hmmm....she wished to end the relationship but wants to know how she can survive and eat daily. Will God buy her the text books and give her food if she follows Him?

Help this lady out of her confusion! How can she survive without giving out sex in return for money or ..... https://www.allsinglesandmarried.com
No wonder The Hook-up industry is really Lucrative(SEX FOR MONEY)
Soon Wikipedia will definitely update Hook-up industry as the Thriving and main economy in Nigeria.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Having Sex With Him Because He Gives Me Money... by advanceDNA: 8:04pm On Dec 11, 2022
Lazy human beings

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Sex With Him Because He Gives Me Money... by Lalami3232(m): 8:39pm On Dec 11, 2022
grin
Re: I'm Having Sex With Him Because He Gives Me Money... by Nicepoker(m): 10:09pm On Dec 11, 2022
Almost all the ladies in Nigeria are completely useless. grin

4 Likes

Re: I'm Having Sex With Him Because He Gives Me Money... by PJtech: 10:54pm On Dec 11, 2022
She should go ask her mum how she's coping Abi her mama sef dey trade clitocurrency

2 Likes

Re: I'm Having Sex With Him Because He Gives Me Money... by falcon01: 5:06am On Dec 12, 2022
She did what she had to do
Re: I'm Having Sex With Him Because He Gives Me Money... by Light78: 7:15am On Dec 12, 2022
I'm gonna make it simple for her to understand.

A woman had a son. She's very poor. One day, her son fell ill and she needed money to treat him. She went to the drugstore and stole from there, since the chemist she saw told her the type of medication to give her son.

She eventually succeeded, and off she went home for her son.

Question: Was what she did right?

If you answer based on Emotions you are a debacle.

The big question is " is stealing the only way for her to make her son lively?"

She could have just done an hour job, or carry sand or even laundry for someone , and she gets paid. Then she buys drug for her son.

Tell your friend as long as she is breathing, there is hope.

There are other way for her to cater for herself. She will regret having sex because of money.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Having Sex With Him Because He Gives Me Money... by InfinityFabric: 9:29am On Dec 12, 2022
please I am from a single parent home
Not so surprising.

but I am having feelings for him
Of course you will, too bad he'll never take u serious.

I don't know if I will ever a guy such as him or if I will ever get the kind of assistance I get from him.
You're underestimating the population SIMPS out there.

If I try God's way and cut him off how will I get money to take care of myself?
You can make money without opening legs. You opened legs 'cos it's easy. You did that because u knew a SIMP will take u in the future.

Translation: God doesn't like me being a hoe, how can you help rationalize being a hoe without making me feel bad about it.
Re: I'm Having Sex With Him Because He Gives Me Money... by Robertgreene1(m): 10:03am On Dec 12, 2022
We see...
Re: I'm Having Sex With Him Because He Gives Me Money... by Highways: 11:02am On Dec 12, 2022
It's not just you... 80%+ Nigerian girls are with you in this.... Go to Bigo live and see how they are mumuing for money

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Sex With Him Because He Gives Me Money... by Gadafii: 12:29pm On Dec 12, 2022
If this one isn’t useless, Shey be would save up and start a business or learn something from the money he’s getting, no the olosho is mentally and physically lazy

Instead she will use the money to buy iPhones and wigs and clothes and live large

Na some Nigerian men actually make some Nigerian girls useless and lazy

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Sex With Him Because He Gives Me Money... by Pwetty2(f): 12:51pm On Dec 12, 2022
so many lazy assh men
Nicepoker:
Almost all the ladies in Nigeria are completely useless. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Having Sex With Him Because He Gives Me Money... by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:22pm On Dec 12, 2022
It's a give and take situation, but if she no longer feels comfortable with the arrangement, she should stop, very simple.

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Sex With Him Because He Gives Me Money... by smokinloud(m): 1:23pm On Dec 12, 2022
Light78:
I'm gonna make it simple for her to understand.

A woman had a son. She's very poor. One day, her son fell ill and she needed money to treat him. She went to the drugstore and stole from there, since the chemist she saw told her the type of medication to give her son.

She eventually succeeded, and off she went home for her son.

Question: Was what she did right?

If you answer based on Emotions you are a debacle.

The big question is " is stealing the only way for her to make her son lively?"

She could have just done an hour job, or carry sand or even laundry for someone , and she gets paid. Then she buys drug for her son.

Tell your friend as long as she is breathing, there is hope.

There are other way for her to cater for herself. She will regret having sex because of money.

This is not emotional, what if a man attacked you with weapons and you defended yourself by killing him, does that translate to you being a murderer?.
Or a lie to defend yourself from being killed makes you a liar?.
At the point of death the only sin I know is denying Christ!.
Re: I'm Having Sex With Him Because He Gives Me Money... by Nicepoker(m): 1:57pm On Dec 12, 2022
Pwetty2:
so many lazy assh men
But the thread says otherwise. grin
Re: I'm Having Sex With Him Because He Gives Me Money... by ibechris(m): 2:45pm On Dec 12, 2022
When u elect bad leaders.

This is the kind of thing u all will experience.

At this stage,it is still better but it would become bad if we don't vote wisely this time.

Lack of employment has indeed destroyed the fabric of our society.

Our girls are into sex for money while the men are increasingly becoming gamblers,addicts and yahoo plus of all kinds.

All these boils down to bad leadership.
Re: I'm Having Sex With Him Because He Gives Me Money... by headbasher96(m): 4:00pm On Dec 12, 2022
Your mates are selling pure water and water melon u are looking for money from a guy na wa

(1) (Reply)

Am I Beautiful? / If You Meet And Fall Inlove With An Hiv Positive Victim What Will You Do? / All he needs right now is SEX. Pls help out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.