Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,727 members, 7,955,757 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:27 PM

Why Are Nigerian Girls So Desperate? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Girls So Desperate? (3964 Views)

The Difference Between South African Girls And Nigerian Girls - SA Lady (Video) / Why Are Nigerian Girls So Ungrateful / Why Are Secondary School Girls So Sexually Active? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Desperate? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 23, 2019
funmisticqueen:
you could either be into rape, cropophilia, necrophilia, sadism, sodomy, bestiality,and a host of others, so which is it?

I'm onto the first one. Does that turn u on?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Desperate? by Toseenlove: 7:53pm On Oct 23, 2019
RedCreme21:
.This is absurd.
First of all, take sentiments aside, males are more desperate on socialmedia when it comes to dating. The women play hard to get. Dont mix it up.

Secondly, relationships aint about FVCKING. A woman, like all you males, might have numerous flings all the while looking for a relationship on a more intimate level.
Thirdly, stop being blind to the fact that other women from different countries do such. But i maintain my stand that MEN, not WOMEN are more desperate. If you want proof, create a female account on facebook, dont upload a pic. You would marvel at the messages calling you a beauty goddess and all.

I'm a man and I can attest to this. Nigeria has the most set of stupid worst of men In the universe. I spit on the mumu men spits!!! Most Nigerian Men are the ones who believe the only way to get a girl Is to attract her with money. Foools!!! These Fooools will be still be ones to complain about the ladies liking money. I hate stupid men who attract ladies with ONLY money.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Desperate? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 23, 2019
Badboibipo:

I'm onto the first one. Does that turn u on?
No, are you into being raped as well?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Desperate? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 23, 2019
Badboibipo:

Counseling for what? So I can be normal and marry one of u Nigerian hoes? I'll pass
what's wrong with normal, you really need counselling

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NAMES OF §EX STYLES THAT YOU KNOW?? / Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! / "Nothing Is Impossible" – Big Truck Speeding On Expressway Without Front Tires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.