Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,301 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! (3544 Views)

I Am A Lesbian..how Can A Girl Be Attracted To The Ugly Bony Structure Of A Man / Can A Guy And Girl Be Close Friends Without Dating Or Romance? / Can A Girl Be Deflowered By Fingering? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by nicvicb(m): 10:10pm On Mar 01, 2022
Well I don't really know where to start from but I will try to write out everything in details and I will need matured answers please
But I would also love anyone who views this thread to please take your time and read to the very end because it might still be of interest to you
You can never tell
So.............

Okay let me say sincerely speaking,I am this kind of guy that 4-5 years back, I always thought that if a girl is in love with you she wouldn't be demanding for money from you
But the thing here is this , I think maybe it was because of my broke mentality then, Because things started to change as soon as I started making some cool money, I am not rich but I am also not broke, but trust me in Christ Jesus I am very rich and wealthy �

When I started making some cool money everything changed, like I am this kind of person who loves to help people if I see that your problem is genuine and I am in the position to help you , this is applicable to everyone around me both my female friends

Now since I started making money, I haven't been into a serious relationship not until last year May, I met this beautiful young girl I approached her as a gentle man, we got talking exchange Phone lines and that's how this whole stuff begun and we started dating

Okay sincerely speaking, am in love with this girl and she profess her love for me also, the truth is that when we started dating she was even the person who brought the romance into the game, like after our second meeting in a hotel, when she was leaving that evening she hugged me very passionately and demanded I kissed her and trust me I did, but as a gentle man that I am up till this very moment , I haven't had sex with her , even if this should have already happened on different occasions but I still kept it cool.

But the thing now here is this, she ask for money constantly, like most of the amounts she ask aren't a problem for me, I mean like amounts for regular human daily routines if you understand what I mean, although on some occasions she comes up with higher amounts depending on the weight of her problem on that occasion, I know she doesn't work but since I am not that kind of person who doesn't likes to pocks nose into people's affair , I just ignore it and focus on creating my on income, and she lives with her parents.

Now the issue here is this, everyday we get deeper into this relationship and I still get to love her even more with every passing day

Now I don't know now that my mindset has changed and is not working with my initial mentality of 4-5 years back and I just personally changed completely
Am I threading on the right path or is this my present mindset and the present me deceiving myself?
Why I am asking this is because I don't want to lose a girl who genuinely loves me out of a wrong mentality of something that I am capable of doing for her
And I don't want to also be a fool thinking that since I am able to fund for her needs everytime without it having any negative effects on my finance that I am good to go and continue with the relationship.

So please and please I need matured advice's
Can a girl be genuinely in love with you and still ask for money constantly?

I still need some Comments from the Females in the house too
Please don't deceive me ooooo
I beg you in the name of God �

5 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by badboyTee(m): 10:18pm On Mar 01, 2022
Sure bro she might have actually told some her friends about you and those ones are probably shenking her with what their BF buy for them so she is trying to do same with you no long cap she still likes you

11 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by nicvicb(m): 10:20pm On Mar 01, 2022
badboyTee:
Sure bro she might have actually told some her friends about you and those ones are probably shenking her with what their BF buy for them so she is trying to do same with you no long cap she still likes you
Thanks man, I really appreciate for taking your time to advice a brother!

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:22pm On Mar 01, 2022
yes its possible, but the minute you tell her you aint got it, she would stop bothering you with money issues.

11 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 01, 2022
Just don't stop having money kos that's where problems will start if it's me

10 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by nicvicb(m): 10:32pm On Mar 01, 2022
Iyaebe:
Just don't stop having money kos that's where problems will start if it's me
Uhhh
Now I think this is the first female on my thread if I am right

Thanks for your boldness to speak up
I believe you're really speaking the minds of many females here and on the other hand advising me the way a sister would advise her brother about her gender

3 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 01, 2022
nicvicb:

Uhhh

I believe you're really speaking the minds of many females here and on the other hand advising me the way a sister would advise her brother about her gender
Plus increase the money you are giving her,it's not enough

5 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by gistray: 10:43pm On Mar 01, 2022
SHE IS MADLY IN LOVE WITH THE MONEY

YOU CAN DO A LITTLE EXPERIMENT OF NOT GIVING HER MONEY FOR A YEAR LETS SEE THE UNCONDITIONAL HATE IN ACTION

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by badboyTee(m): 10:45pm On Mar 01, 2022
nicvicb:

Uhhh

don't seek advise from her no.matter what you do she is useless

7 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by nicvicb(m): 10:48pm On Mar 01, 2022
Iyaebe:
Plus increase the money you are giving her,it's not enough
Hahahaha abiiiiii

I'll wait for her to say so
Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by nicvicb(m): 10:49pm On Mar 01, 2022
gistray:
SHE IS MADLY IN LOVE WITH THE MONEY

YOU CAN DO A LITTLE EXPERIMENT OF NOT GIVING HER MONEY FOR A YEAR LETS SEE THE UNCONDITIONAL HATE IN ACTION
But that's the problem here bro
Why would I do that
When I know I am capable
You sure say even God go forgive me so ?

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by odinson1(m): 10:51pm On Mar 01, 2022
nicvicb:

Why would I do that
When I know I am capable

It's obvious to even the dead that that girl doesn't love you one bit, she's just using you for you money because she knows you are a "Gentleman" who respects women and so will never deny her requests. Continue giving her money,your eye go soon clear

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by skliz4rel: 10:53pm On Mar 01, 2022
ok guy man. Let me advice you. See your previous mentally was not completely wrong even though it was born out of poverty and brokeness.
Let me tell you the bitter truth. You can only konw if a lady loves you when you test your relationship.

The next time she asks you, please dont give her. Give her the impression that you broke for like one month and see her reactions.

Before you do this brother, Let me advice you. Please and please sleep with that girl. See if a lady is not a virgin and she is making sexual demands at you especially when you guys are in a relationship. She is simply telling you that she wants sex.

Brother give her the sex ooooo. If she gets it somewhere else you would become the money spender and the other guy would be the pussy knacker. Do you want this to happen to you. The only time you should do no sex or be slow at giving a lady sex is when she is a true virgin.

Ladies of this days are not loyal. They always have second , third and fouth besties. Infact before she meet you, she probably had a Bleep buddy.

So why are you been slow about this.

In summary follow this steps:
1. Sleep with her and sex her well.
2. Test her love. Play the bad boy card. Sometimes ignore her. Let her be the one to start longing for you. Then later give her attension.
3. When she starts longing for you. Pretend like you dont have money for one month and see her reactions.

So dont stop giving her money suddenly. Follow the steps I gave you above.

See ladies find it very easy to break up with a guy that has not had sex with them. no matter how much she loves you.

But if you have sexed her well, omo forget if she loves you and dumps you she would take some days to cry in a silent moment.

Hope my advice helps u out.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 01, 2022
Her parents dey jobless ni?? undecided
Na u suppose to dey give her money??
U better tell her say make she go look for work.
Later, u go come here dey cry say she don use u finish.
You better be careful cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by nicvicb(m): 11:07pm On Mar 01, 2022
skliz4rel:
ok guy man. Let me advice you. See your previous mentally was not completely wrong even though it was born out of poverty and brokeness.
Let me tell you the bitter truth. You can only konw if a lady loves you when you test your relationship.

The next time she asks you, please dont give her. Give her the impression that you broke for like one month and see her reactions.

Before you do this brother, Let me advice you. Please and please sleep with that girl. See if a lady is not a virgin and she is making sexual demands at you especially when you guys are in a relationship. She is simply telling you that she wants sex.

Brother give her the sex ooooo. If she gets it somewhere else you would become the money spender and the other guy would be the pussy knacker. Do you want this to happen to you. The only time you should do no sex or be slow at giving a lady sex is when she is a true virgin.

Ladies of this days are not loyal. They always have second , third and fouth besties. Infact before she meet you, she probably had a Bleep buddy.

So why are you been slow about this.

In summary follow this steps:
1. Sleep with her and sex her well.
2. Test her love. Play the bad boy card. Sometimes ignore her. Let her be the one to start longing for you. Then later give her attension.
3. When she starts longing for you. Pretend like you dont have money for one month and see her reactions.

So dont stop giving her money suddenly. Follow the steps I gave you above.

See ladies find it very easy to break up with a guy that has not had sex with them. no matter how much she loves you.

But if you have sexed her well, omo forget if she loves you and dumps you she would take some days to cry in a silent moment.

Hope my advice helps u out.
Bro thanks very much for taking your time to write all this out for a brother , you legit

Now she has brought it no my notice that she is a virgin in the very first two months of our relationship although she still wanted me to have sex with her then

And again I do ignore her sometimes
But I don't know if I do it intentionally, but this happens sometimes when I am with my guys getting high , discussing loud, although most of my guys do pick their babes call whenever it comes in during this occasions but the mentality is different with me , and again I do ignore when am busy, most especially when I have a target I mean an aim
She do complains about the attitude alot sometimes.
Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by nicvicb(m): 11:10pm On Mar 01, 2022
Beebah2000:
Okay now this is really becoming very interesting
Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by remsonik(f): 11:14pm On Mar 01, 2022
Never ever ask a man for money

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by nicvicb(m): 11:16pm On Mar 01, 2022
remsonik:
Never ever ask a man for money
But babe
I don't get your point
Sorry!
Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by gistray: 11:17pm On Mar 01, 2022
nicvicb:

Why would I do that
When I know I am capable

Unless your girlfriend is an orphan or disabled

What do you mean if God will forgive you?

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 01, 2022
Can water and palm oil be mixed together at room temperature? No. In other words,she is madly in love with your cheese.
You are the perfect soup ingredient for the girl. And to think you never shift her pant yet because u are a gentleman. Hmm.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by Demigod22: 11:24pm On Mar 01, 2022
Guy, you are doing well by giving her money. Most Nigerian girls are like ophans, so may God bless you for your charity.

My question is that, while you are giving her this money, what does she contribute to the relationship apart from the hugs and kisses? I am not interested in the sex right now as every girl can offer sex if money is available. Just her healthy contribution to the relationship.

If she genuinely love you like you said, I think the proper thing to do is that, she suppose present business idea for you to help her fund it or look for a job for her, so that she can be independent and help you financially too when the needs arise.

Personally, I am not stingy but I can't date a girl that see relationship as the only means of solving her financial problems. I like to see my woman doing great for herself and my help will just be a bonus for her.

Even while in school I have dated girls that never asked you for anything. Not even transport fare when they visit, and such girl? You feel happy when you get a chance to help her.

Date someone that wants to grow, someone productive and industrious, not a begger.

12 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by nicvicb(m): 11:39pm On Mar 01, 2022
Beebah2000:

Now let me talk about this
I had this very good friend I learnt alot from his broken relationship even before I got into this serious relationship.

His Ex girlfriend was the world to him , he meant the whole world to her also
But did you know he sent her money almost everyday for feeding and some other up keeps despite even after establishing a business for her

But like you know the story the relationship ended one day , what lead to the break up is something that I can't start writing here for the meantime

Did you know this break up affected them both mentality, physically and in health

Now on the part of the girl her landlady always called this my guy often and talked to him to amend things with her and they should get back together, there was complains of her cry disturbing the whole neighborhood noon and night, she even had to go on fasting for God to restore her relationship back, there was even an instant whereby she nearly got herself poisoned, but yet all this to no avail, everyone spoke to them , but my guy said he has already taken his decision and this is what makes him a man.

Now will you tell me that because she asked for money constantly, she wasn't in love with this guy , that it got upto an instant whereby she nearly got herself poisoned, she loss her weight and even nearly ran mad , but thank God , they have both been able to move on with their lifes from then on

I know most people will still argue it, that she was in pain and regret of the failed relationship because of the gains she was making , but tell me Upto the extent she nearly got herself poisoned and Nearly lost her mentality, Because this were events I witnessed , I was there from the start of their relationship to the very end of it

Let me see if I can get a better explanation on this ?!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by Babara1994(m): 11:45pm On Mar 01, 2022
A woman who truly loves you would not put you under pressure by demanding money from you. I'm a living witness.

You'd be surprised that there is a man in her life who she doesn't bill, but gets all her attention, love and submission.

5 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by nicvicb(m): 11:46pm On Mar 01, 2022
Demigod22:
Guy, you are doing well by giving her money. Most Nigerian girls are like ophans, so may God bless you for your charity.

My question is that, while you are giving her this money, what does she contribute to the relationship apart from the hugs and kisses? I am not interested in the sex right now as every girl can offer sex if money is available. Just her healthy contribution to the relationship.

If she genuinely love you like you said, I think the proper thing to do is that, she suppose present business idea for you to help her fund it or look for a job for her, so that she can be independent and help you financially too when the needs arise.

Personally, I am not stingy but I can't date a girl that see relationship as the only means of solving her financial problems. I like to see my woman doing great for herself and my help will just be a bonus for her.

Even while in school I have dated girls that never asked you for anything. Not even transport fare when they visit, and such girl? You feel happy when you get a chance to help her.

Date someone that wants to grow, someone productive and industrious, not a begger.

Thanks Alot man for your response , I am really happy you're all taking your time to contribute and make this thread not only and interesting but also an educative one , now your contribution reminds me of something , do you remember that in our society or culture I don't know how to put it , but our mothers sees independent girls as women who cannot be controlled, who wouldn't be respectful , humble and obedient to their husbands if their married
Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by nicvicb(m): 12:00am On Mar 02, 2022
Babara1994:
A woman who truly loves you would not put you under pressure by demanding money from you. I'm a living witness.

You'd be surprised that there is a man in her life who she doesn't bill, but gets all her attention, love and submission.
Alot to learn
Thanks man!
Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by noCAP(m): 2:42am On Mar 02, 2022
Op, I guess you are a SIMPle man from the replies I have read here. Anyways, e go soon clear for your eye grin

3 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by Exkandayee(m): 6:17am On Mar 02, 2022
Op is a pro max simp,e go end in premium tears, imagine what my fellow man is yarning,Choi I pity you

3 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by nicvicb(m): 6:34am On Mar 02, 2022
noCAP:
Op, I guess you are a SIMPle man from the replies I have read here. Anyways, e go soon clear for your eye grin
I See
Remember life is all about lessons
And yes I am a simple guy
Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by nicvicb(m): 6:34am On Mar 02, 2022
Exkandayee:
Op is a pro max simp,e go end in premium tears, imagine what my fellow man is yarning,Choi I pity you
Well I don't get your point bro
Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by Osibajo2023: 7:16am On Mar 02, 2022
nicvicb:
Well I don't really know where to start from but I will try to write out everything in details and I will need matured answers please
But I would also love anyone who views this thread to please take your time and read to the very end because it might still be of interest to you
You can never tell
So.............

Okay let me say sincerely speaking,I am this kind of guy that 4-5 years back, I always thought that if a girl is in love with you she wouldn't be demanding for money from you
But the thing here is this , I think maybe it was because of my broke mentality then, Because things started to change as soon as I started making some cool money, I am not rich but I am also not broke, but trust me in Christ Jesus I am very rich and wealthy �

When I started making some cool money everything changed, like I am this kind of person who loves to help people if I see that your problem is genuine and I am in the position to help you , this is applicable to everyone around me both my female friends

Now since I started making money, I haven't been into a serious relationship not until last year May, I met this beautiful young girl I approached her as a gentle man, we got talking exchange Phone lines and that's how this whole stuff begun and we started dating

Okay sincerely speaking, am in love with this girl and she profess her love for me also, the truth is that when we started dating she was even the person who brought the romance into the game, like after our second meeting in a hotel, when she was leaving that evening she hugged me very passionately and demanded I kissed her and trust me I did, but as a gentle man that I am up till this very moment , I haven't had sex with her , even if this should have already happened on different occasions but I still kept it cool.

But the thing now here is this, she ask for money constantly, like most of the amounts she ask aren't a problem for me, I mean like amounts for regular human daily routines if you understand what I mean, although on some occasions she comes up with higher amounts depending on the weight of her problem on that occasion, I know she doesn't work but since I am not that kind of person who doesn't likes to pocks nose into people's affair , I just ignore it and focus on creating my on income, and she lives with her parents.

Now the issue here is this, everyday we get deeper into this relationship and I still get to love her even more with every passing day

Now I don't know now that my mindset has changed and is not working with my initial mentality of 4-5 years back and I just personally changed completely
Am I threading on the right path or is this my present mindset and the present me deceiving myself?
Why I am asking this is because I don't want to lose a girl who genuinely loves me out of a wrong mentality of something that I am capable of doing for her
And I don't want to also be a fool thinking that since I am able to fund for her needs everytime without it having any negative effects on my finance that I am good to go and continue with the relationship.

So please and please I need matured advice's
Can a girl be genuinely in love with you and still ask for money constantly?

I still need some Comments from the Females in the house too
Please don't deceive me ooooo
I beg you in the name of God �

The truth is, u can't have a wife if you decide not to spend for these girls, especially Nigerian girls, if you love her, continue giving her what you can afford, until you marry her, then show ur true colour, if she can't cope, turn her to baby mama, my 2cents

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by Clinghton: 7:28am On Mar 02, 2022
Feels irritating to me when she's making the moves.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! by Adsexpert: 7:31am On Mar 02, 2022
nicvicb:

Why would I do that
When I know I am capable

See this guy oh... Bleep the girl jor , and after doing so give her money for one more time or 2.

Why did I say that , so she won't think after you bleeped her you started maltreating her or so she won't even know you are putting her to test..

After that start singing right in front of her and telling her that your job is doing somehow and your a little broke ..if she asks tell her you don't have right now, at least between a month to 3 month..

3 months is enough for people to start bringing out their real color , don't be a weakling for Jesus grin

Leave church matter to reasoning and logic matter oh.. and play your game right cus no be Jesus go come down do that one for you.. be wise..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

19 Years Old. Should I Stop Supporting Her? / Do You Think Your Crush Likes You? / Ladies, Don't Be In A Hurry To Leave A Broke Guy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.