Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,122 members, 7,821,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Does Bad Deeds Always Have Repercussion? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Bad Deeds Always Have Repercussion? (1465 Views)

Ashe Incision On Lip Repercussion / Don't Imitate Celebrities When You Want To Do Charitable Deeds / God Reacts Quickly To Prayer Of Bad Deeds Than To Prayer Of Good Tidings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Bad Deeds Always Have Repercussion? by babyfaceafrica: 8:42am On Oct 22, 2019
a theif is caught and sentenced to jail..will karma still catch him and his children?..or karma only attacks those that are not caught?..these things are confusing
Re: Does Bad Deeds Always Have Repercussion? by poik(m): 10:22am On Oct 22, 2019
[quote author=babyfaceafrica post=83355907]sir,nobody is good ,nobody is bad..everything is relative.. even the bible says not one is blameless!!!....we have all in one way lied,stolen,killed,cheat!!..does tat imply karma will visit us all and our children?[/quot

My guy.
Better dust off this relative mentality. We have in one way killed, cheated, really?

Yes, Bible says we have all sinned. That is referring to our origin as offspring of fallen parents, not for you to steal and kill and cheat just because you can, and try to justify it.

But if you want to continue, you would not say you didn't know. Karma exists
Re: Does Bad Deeds Always Have Repercussion? by poik(m): 10:48am On Oct 22, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
a theif is caught and sentenced to jail..will karma still catch him and his children?..or karma only attacks those that are not caught?..these things are confusing

To me, I believe the things we see are only a fraction of what goes on in the spirit realm. A lot of forces are at work to cause the things that play out before our eyes. Someone can be manipulated to steal. Others can be the effect of a generational curse.
I do not have all the answers, but I strongly believe that what one sows will come back to him or her, sometimes in a different form or size.

The doer is not in control of the measure or size.
The fact that one gets a negative effect from immediately doing good does not mean that is Karma.
Re: Does Bad Deeds Always Have Repercussion? by Image123(m): 11:47pm On Oct 22, 2019
hakeem4:
do you have any evidence for this your judgement day claim or it’s just something you were told about

Evidence for a future event? Do you smoke weed?
Re: Does Bad Deeds Always Have Repercussion? by nlPoster: 1:35am On Oct 23, 2019
Raalsalghul:

There's nothing like Karma.

You can get away with bad deeds if you're smart.

Case in point: Nigeria's leaders.

But I prefer doing good cos it makes me feel good.

And I can't remember a time I've been rewarded for it.

Doing good is sometimes because someone is too lazy to do bad, there's a level of smartness and cunning that people possess which enables them to have the boldness and braggarts associated with evil doing.
Re: Does Bad Deeds Always Have Repercussion? by hakeem4(m): 6:04am On Oct 23, 2019
Image123:

Evidence for a future event? Do you smoke weed?
You made a claim that when we die we would face judgement. My question is how did you know?
Re: Does Bad Deeds Always Have Repercussion? by TVSA: 6:28am On Oct 23, 2019
hakeem4:

You made a claim that when we die we would face judgement. My question is how did you know?
from the buybull
Re: Does Bad Deeds Always Have Repercussion? by Image123(m): 8:26am On Oct 23, 2019
hakeem4:

The Bible, how else?
Re: Does Bad Deeds Always Have Repercussion? by hakeem4(m): 11:19am On Oct 23, 2019
Image123:

The Bible, how else?
well I can write anything I like and place it in the bible or Koran and call it a fact. If there’s no evidence for it then it isn’t a fact!

no matter the amount of belief doesn’t make something a fact!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Bad Deeds Always Have Repercussion? by Image123(m): 2:33pm On Oct 23, 2019
hakeem4:
well I can write anything I like and place it in the bible or Koran and call it a fact. If there’s no evidence for it then it isn’t a fact!

no matter the amount of belief doesn’t make something a fact!

Go ahead dear, make a try. You think it is as easy as writing HaKeEm4wAsHere on the wall of your hostel?
Re: Does Bad Deeds Always Have Repercussion? by nlPoster: 5:22pm On Oct 23, 2019
We all want to make our mark on the earth one way or another.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christians ,atheists And Freemen Save Your Souls From Hell Fire By Doing This, / Religion ,atheism ,and Men's perspectives Concerning God. / Why Do Modest Ladies Open Their Breasts On Their Wedding Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.