Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,605 members, 7,816,504 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Don't Date Or Marry Someone You Are Suspicious About..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Date Or Marry Someone You Are Suspicious About..... (572 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / Males Who Cook Are Suspicious: GAY!!!!!! / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Date Or Marry Someone You Are Suspicious About..... by Ilekokonit: 2:42pm On Oct 20, 2019
Don't date or marry someone you are suspicious about.....

It doesn't matter what your suspicions are about that person but once you start feeling uncomfortably suspicious of that person, don't date or marry that person because 9 times out of 10 your suspicions were founded.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Date Or Marry Someone You Are Suspicious About..... by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:06pm On Oct 20, 2019
i believe it all has to do with what type of suspicions you are talking about.... there are NEGATIVE and POSITIVE suspicions, and it would be silly to put them all in the same bag.
Re: Don't Date Or Marry Someone You Are Suspicious About..... by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 20, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
i believe it all has to do with what type of suspicions you are talking about.... there are NEGATIVE and POSITIVE suspicions, and it would be silly to put them all in the same bag.
well said my brother, well said...I have been thinking about it too. can you imagine!!!!
Re: Don't Date Or Marry Someone You Are Suspicious About..... by slimjohn2k5: 3:23pm On Oct 20, 2019
You are right. If you suspect your spouse, ask for time alone and think with your head and not with your emotions.

Most times you find out the truth
Re: Don't Date Or Marry Someone You Are Suspicious About..... by FunnyDude(m): 3:27pm On Oct 20, 2019
Suspicious differs here. It depends. Assuming someone hinted you about your spouse cheating on you based on hearsay, will you quickly believe it ? I guess no.

As a wise person, you'd have inform such informant to give you well detailed way of catching your spouse in the act rather than random hearsay.

With this kind of suspicious, will you let go of your spouse without any proof.

Most times, those telling you the hearsay may be jeoulous of your union. This happens to a friend recently.

Note: Not all suspicions are correct. Look deep!!
Re: Don't Date Or Marry Someone You Are Suspicious About..... by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 20, 2019
Ditto.

MrBrownJay1:
Good point. Suspicions can be (+) or (-).
I'm sure OP is referring to the (-) ones here.

1 Like

Re: Don't Date Or Marry Someone You Are Suspicious About..... by healthserve(m): 4:58pm On Oct 20, 2019
Ilekokonit:
Don't date or marry someone you are suspicious about.....

It doesn't matter what your suspicions are about that person but once you start feeling uncomfortably suspicious of that person, don't date or marry that person because 9 times out of 10 your suspicions were founded.

They will think you're joking.
Re: Don't Date Or Marry Someone You Are Suspicious About..... by OkongwuTochukwu: 5:00pm On Oct 20, 2019
I am so sure that I want to marry the love of my life. That is why I proposed and now I'm so happy that the proposal went through!
Re: Don't Date Or Marry Someone You Are Suspicious About..... by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:17pm On Oct 20, 2019
theButterfly:
Ditto.

Good point. Suspicions can be (+) or (-).
I'm sure OP is referring to the (-) ones here.

Have you ever thought that someone was really good... and they turned out to be the opposite OR that someone was really bad and you discovered they were actually the nicest?! You have to give LIFE a chance and just to be careful along the way. Don't give up your life for this new guy until you confirm that he is great but in that same sentence, don't close all the doors either. Dating is just an avenue to discover someone properly.

(1) (Reply)

96-Year-old Man Weds His 73-year-old Heartthrob In Abuja / Sexual Satisfaction In Marriage / African Bride Arrives Her Wedding In A Coffin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.