Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) (69921 Views)

The 2019 Innoson IVM GRANITE / Is Innoson IVM G80 A Rebadged Chinese-Made BAIC BJ80 SUV? See The Similarities / Innoson IVM 4×4 Carrier Is Not Manufactured In Nigeria. He Rebranded The Logos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by jayextra(m): 9:56pm On Oct 20, 2019
kingreign:

Tell that to your self.
Shut ur mouth when ure talking to me

4 Likes

Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by kingreign(m): 9:56pm On Oct 20, 2019
Dedetwo:

You are already dead, brokeback.

You're dead. Not me

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by kingreign(m): 9:56pm On Oct 20, 2019
jayextra:
Shut ur mouth when ure talking to me

You're of no worth to me.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by varmint: 9:57pm On Oct 20, 2019
Hehehe
You can't even post your opinion on this thread. If you want to criticize a negative part of the the manufacturer, you'd better stay off this thread before the sharks come for you

BTW, those people insulting the critic appear to be of low intelligence because they can't bring a counter point to the points he made

9 Likes

Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by AmuDimpka: 9:57pm On Oct 20, 2019
psucc:
At the end of ya grammar, you could not boast of a bicycle.

Remember? Rome was not built in a day

LoL
Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by kingreign(m): 9:57pm On Oct 20, 2019
AmuDimpka:

Clown....you don't like Benz , you don't like IVM ...go and produce your own and stop this your big grammar
Whatever!

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by Dedetwo(m): 9:57pm On Oct 20, 2019
kingreign:

You tell that to your stúpîd parents. Useless product of failed parents .

It takes a useless product of failed parents to recognize another.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by moonbender(m): 9:58pm On Oct 20, 2019
kingreign:

You tell that to your stúpîd parents. Useless product of failed parents.

Expect your doom!!!
Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by EdiskyHarry: 9:58pm On Oct 20, 2019
[quote author=Flets post=83317814]If only Nigeria was truly a nation, innoson and similar entrepreneurs will get govt max support.

In the US, Govt bailed Genera Motors when it went bankrupt. In this clime, people are working to ensure such businesses dont succeed in the long term cos its not owned by their tribe.

There is no hope for Nigeria in sight.[/quote
yes, you are making sense ]
Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by Heftysegun(m): 9:59pm On Oct 20, 2019
Bro, you seem to know a lot about this aspect, why not suggest it to them as a form of feedback so they can improve and be perfect ?
God bless you,
Proudly Nigerian
kingreign:

Plastic is poor quality grade, Poor paint job. The vehicles didn't go thru electrobath process and as such the paint flakes and breaks off in large chunk leaving bare thin sheet metal which starts to oxidize in presence of moisture and form rusts.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by AmuDimpka: 9:59pm On Oct 20, 2019
kingreign:

Whatever!

Look at the way you are making a public clown of yourself...people don't take you seriously again

What a shame ....dem go finish you.. wait ; they are coming

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by kingreign(m): 9:59pm On Oct 20, 2019
varmint:
Hehehe
You can't even post your opinion on this thread. If you want to criticize a negative part of the the manufacturer, you'd better stay off this thread before the sharks come for you

BTW, those people insulting the critic appear to be of low intelligence because they can't bring a counter point to the points he made

They're just so emotional over nothing. Like zombies. Kai hunger and poverty is bad honestly. A vast majority of them insulting themselves haven't seen this bus. But I have sat inside a couple of times. They're usually parked around Federal secretariat complex and car park. Its something that's common sight in abuja. Some organizations even had to respray their own units again.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by ChristineC: 9:59pm On Oct 20, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
This casket again angryangry
can you afford a casket?

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by AmuDimpka: 10:00pm On Oct 20, 2019
Dedetwo:

It takes a useless product of failed parents to recognize another.

Lol

kingreign:

Whatever!

Look at the way you are making a public clown of yourself...people don't take you seriously again

What a shame ....dem go finish you.. wait ; they are coming

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by kingreign(m): 10:00pm On Oct 20, 2019
moonbender:

Expect your doom!!!

Your own doom, not mine.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by Heftysegun(m): 10:00pm On Oct 20, 2019
It's just a mere assessment, I presume he said it so they can improve on it.
He actually meanrt no harm.
Soteriahascome:

Typical African mind is black indeed, now that you have successfully criticised the product; show us your own rust proof coach bus.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by ChristineC: 10:02pm On Oct 20, 2019
pocohantas:

Why do people see criticism as negativity?

Smh
how is that criticism?

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by jayextra(m): 10:02pm On Oct 20, 2019
kingreign:

You're of no worth to me.
Lmao negodi akpa amu ah grin

5 Likes

Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by moonbender(m): 10:02pm On Oct 20, 2019
kingreign:

Your own doom, not mine.
You will be announced here. Trust me!
Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by Sofistcatdmoron: 10:03pm On Oct 20, 2019
kingreign:

Plastic is poor quality grade, Poor paint job. The vehicles didn't go thru electrobath process and as such the paint flakes and breaks off in large chunk leaving bare thin sheet metal which starts to oxidize in presence of moisture and form rusts.
why not get in touch with innoson company, eaither on twitter facebook whatsapp etc, rather than vibrating on nairaland,, at least your criticism will help them grow

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by moonbender(m): 10:04pm On Oct 20, 2019
Heftysegun:
It's just a mere assessment, I presume he said it so they can improve on it.
He actually meanrt no harm.

Was he at the factory or used any of IVM to come to his silly conclusion?

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by Dedetwo(m): 10:05pm On Oct 20, 2019
Heftysegun:
Bro, you seem to know a lot about this aspect, why not suggest it to them as a form of feedback so they can improve and be perfect ?
God bless you,
Proudly Nigerian

The jackass does not know a squat. If he/she knows what the hell is involved in electro-bathing and understands Nigeria is a nonentity that cannot provide 10 minutes of electricity, then he/she is worse than what I thought about him or her.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by Majesty08: 10:05pm On Oct 20, 2019
Ugly igbo bus

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by kingreign(m): 10:05pm On Oct 20, 2019
moonbender:

You will be announced here. Trust me!

I've had folks like you with their dooms prophecy, I witnessed their burial, I even poured sands on their caskets. I'd be alive and well to do same to you.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 20, 2019
kingreign:

An emotional îdíot. That curse is reversed back to you and your family.
Let's wait and c ..
Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by pocohantas(f): 10:06pm On Oct 20, 2019
ChristineC:
how is that criticism?

How is it NEGATIVITY?

3 Likes

Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by luluosas(m): 10:06pm On Oct 20, 2019
Good one
Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by kingreign(m): 10:07pm On Oct 20, 2019
Dedetwo:

[s]The jackass does not know a squat. If he/she knows what the hell is involved in electro-bathing and understands Nigeria is a nonentity that cannot provide 10 minutes of electricity, then he/she is worse than what I thought about him or her[/s]
You're a nonentity you don't exist. Go to hell or get drowned in your woes

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by moonbender(m): 10:07pm On Oct 20, 2019
kingreign:

I've had folks like you with their dooms prophecy, I witnessed their burial, I even poured sands on their caskets. I'd be alive and well to do same to you.

Okay
Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by ChristineC: 10:08pm On Oct 20, 2019
pocohantas:

How is it NEGATIVITY?
how the hell do you criticize a product you didn't use?

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by kingreign(m): 10:08pm On Oct 20, 2019
Mustsucceed:

Let's wait and c ..
as I succeed and you fail, as I live long and you die premature.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by Kennydoc(m): 10:09pm On Oct 20, 2019
kingreign:

I have been opoortuned to commute in this bus a number of time, they're usually parked around Federal Secretariat car park complex and ministries car park so I know them very well. In fact a lot of organizations had to respray their own units again.

To all those insulting. You are all referring that insult and curses to your parents and yourselves and your unborn generations.

You're very correct! The poor paint job is my major grouse with the buses. I used to see many of them at Head of Service office complex in Abuja. I don't know if they are still there now.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Audi B5 420-R: The Build. / The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini / Only Seen On Lagos Roads (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.