Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) - Car Talk (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) (69920 Views)

The 2019 Innoson IVM GRANITE / Is Innoson IVM G80 A Rebadged Chinese-Made BAIC BJ80 SUV? See The Similarities / Innoson IVM 4×4 Carrier Is Not Manufactured In Nigeria. He Rebranded The Logos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by KINGreignn: 9:09pm On Oct 21, 2019
mabea:
I'm not against you criticising the company i only have issues with your style. You were too harsh and I'm sure you have discouraged someone out there from checking out this brand.
I have nothing to lose and nothing to gain should anyone decides to buy or decline to buy any brand or product whatsoever.
I don't sugar coat or speak with tongue in cheek, I bare it out as it is point blank and plain.
Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by johnmattew: 10:11pm On Oct 21, 2019
dedeorji:
Take a look at the London double-decker buses or the European club buses then come back to your comment. City buses are not meant for inter-state travels; hence minimal attention is paid to aerodynamic designs.
London buses aren't meant for high speed travels... aerodynamic effect is negligible

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by johnmattew: 10:13pm On Oct 21, 2019
OyinO:

You should work on your poor mentality for criticising this great development and enterprise that contributes to GDP and placing countless youths on jobs and income status.
u see ur mentality.....u don't even know what I'm talking about.
Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by dedeorji(m): 11:45pm On Oct 21, 2019
We are almost saying the same thing, city buses do not have need for aerodynamic design.
Therefore criticizing the vehicle design makes no sense. Safety and durability are the things to look out for.
johnmattew:
London buses aren't meant for high speed travels... aerodynamic effect is negligible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by themmy07: 12:21pm On Oct 22, 2019
kingreign:

Plastic is poor quality grade, Poor paint job. The vehicles didn't go thru electrobath process and as such the paint flakes and breaks off in large chunk leaving bare thin sheet metal which starts to oxidize in presence of moisture and form rusts.

I have been opportune to commute in this bus a number of time, they're usually parked around Federal Secretariat car park complex and ministries car park so I know them very well. In fact a lot of organizations had to respray their own units again.

To all those insulting. You are all referring that insult and curses to your parents and yourselves and your unborn generations.
The best thing u shld av done Sir is to call their attention to it either through their social media or customer care service
Thanks
Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by Obdk: 9:21pm On Nov 19, 2019
johnmattew:
the aerodynamic design of the coach is too poor...their design team need in-depth knowledge on aerodynamic drag
I sure if dem ask dis one to explain aerodynamics na mute go start
Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by Obdk: 9:25pm On Nov 19, 2019
kingreign:

Plastic is poor quality grade, Poor paint job. The vehicles didn't go thru electrobath process and as such the paint flakes and breaks off in large chunk leaving bare thin sheet metal which starts to oxidize in presence of moisture and form rusts.

I have been opportune to commute in this bus a number of time, they're usually parked around Federal Secretariat car park complex and ministries car park so I know them very well. In fact a lot of organizations had to respray their own units again.

To all those insulting. You are all referring that insult and curses to your parents and yourselves and your unborn generations.

This emotional rant from a pained conehead afonja can only be regarded as what it is... Rant of a pained mofo..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Audi B5 420-R: The Build. / The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini / Only Seen On Lagos Roads (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.