Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,168 members, 7,821,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) (69919 Views)

The 2019 Innoson IVM GRANITE / Is Innoson IVM G80 A Rebadged Chinese-Made BAIC BJ80 SUV? See The Similarities / Innoson IVM 4×4 Carrier Is Not Manufactured In Nigeria. He Rebranded The Logos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by pocohantas(f): 10:09pm On Oct 20, 2019
ChristineC:
how the hell do you criticize a product you didn't use?

And you think he typed all that just from these pictures? undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by Evaromantik1(m): 10:09pm On Oct 20, 2019
I have board it from Onitsha to Calabar. It's amazing, got television inside and ac blowing my skull.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by kenx1(m): 10:10pm On Oct 20, 2019
Imagine innoson is owned by dangote, the federal govt would have made it compulsory for all government officials..... Who is fooling who

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by kingreign(m): 10:10pm On Oct 20, 2019
Kennydoc:

You're very correct! The poor paint job is my major grouse with the buses. I used to see many of them at Head of Service office complex in Abuja. I don't know if they are still there now.

As at last week, I saw two units in MFA park and some in Head of Service complex.
Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by Phobia1: 10:11pm On Oct 20, 2019
Govt officials uses the bus most. Especially for Abuja
Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by vertueptime: 10:11pm On Oct 20, 2019
tayebest:
I do see it in Abuja roads, as there are some Government parastatal that do use it as staff bus!

They are beautiful though!

True but most of them have packed up

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by kingreign(m): 10:11pm On Oct 20, 2019
pocohantas:

Ignore the troglodyte.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by Dedetwo(m): 10:12pm On Oct 20, 2019
kingreign:

You're a nonentity you don't exist. Go to hell or get drowned in your woes

This is the ranting of an ant. A slowpoke spouted about electro-bathing in an industrial grade and his/her empty skull did not fathom that Nigeria is dead in the waters.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by ChristineC: 10:13pm On Oct 20, 2019
pocohantas:

and you think that guy bought the bus and used it? except he's telling us he's an employee of Innoson or a hired bus driver, because I'm not sure how he has detail on the electromagnetic bath or processes of the bus production vis a vis usage degradation over time undecided

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by Kennydoc(m): 10:13pm On Oct 20, 2019
kingreign:

As at last week, I saw two units in MFA park and some in Head of Service complex.

Yeah, there are many of them in that axis.
I like Innoson, but I think they should improve on their paint work.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by kingreign(m): 10:14pm On Oct 20, 2019
Dedetwo:

This is the ranting of an ant. A slowpoke spouted about electro-bathing in an industrial grade and his/her empty skull did not fathom that Nigeria is dead in the waters.

You got halitosis. I can smell it from here. Douche bag!

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by kingreign(m): 10:15pm On Oct 20, 2019
Kennydoc:

Yeah, there are many of them in that axis.
I like Innoson, but I think they should improve on their paint work.

I actually do too.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by Dedetwo(m): 10:16pm On Oct 20, 2019
vertueptime:

True but most of them have packed up

Buses from highly industrialized countries would have packed up if treated with Nigerian lazy culture of maintenance.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by Zoroaster: 10:16pm On Oct 20, 2019
Majesty08:
Ugly igbo bus
Tribalistic animal
I pray you drop dead soon.. You are terrible being

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by dedeorji(m): 10:19pm On Oct 20, 2019
Take a look at the London double-decker buses or the European club buses then come back to your comment. City buses are not meant for inter-state travels; hence minimal attention is paid to aerodynamic designs.
johnmattew:
the aerodynamic design of the coach is too poor...their design team need in-depth knowledge on aerodynamic drag

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by kingreign(m): 10:20pm On Oct 20, 2019
ChristineC:
and you think that guy bought the bus and used it? except he's telling us he's an employee of Innoson or a hired bus driver, because I'm not sure how he has detail on the electromagnetic bath or processes of the bus production vis a vis usage degradation over time undecided

I'd not bother commenting on this anymore. If you're interested in fact finding, go to Abuja's Eagle Square and see for yourself rather than all these emotional bleeting. To even think that I held you in high esteem all these while and you spewed all these trash.

Gosh!

3 Likes

Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by Dedetwo(m): 10:21pm On Oct 20, 2019
kingreign:

You got halitosis. I can smell it from here. Douche bag!

Only people in the same social class as you can talk about mouth odor. I guess you smelt your mouth odor because no person of average intellect can say he/she smells mouth odor from a computer.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by Bekool(m): 10:22pm On Oct 20, 2019
kingreign:

Plastic is poor quality grade, Poor paint job. The vehicles didn't go thru electrobath process and as such the paint flakes and breaks off in large chunk leaving bare thin sheet metal which starts to oxidize in presence of moisture and form rusts.

I have been opoortuned to commute in this bus a number of time, they're usually parked around Federal Secretariat car park complex and ministries car park so I know them very well. In fact a lot of organizations had to respray their own units again.

To all those insulting. You are all referring that insult and curses to your parents and yourselves and your unborn generations.

If that's the only defect u observed in the bus then I will give it 97% with time innoson will definitely improve on it Rome wasn't built in a day.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by ChristineC: 10:22pm On Oct 20, 2019
kingreign:

I'd not bother commenting on this anymore. If you're interested in fact finding, go to Abuja's Eagle Square and see for yourself rather than all these emotional bleeting. To even think that I held you in high esteem all these while and you spewed all these trash.

Gosh!
you did quote my post by mistake I'm sure.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by kingreign(m): 10:22pm On Oct 20, 2019
Dedetwo:

Only people in the same social class as you can talk about mouth odor. I guess you smelt your mouth odor because no person of average intellect can say he/she smells mouth odor from a computer.

S.O.B.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by DTalented(m): 10:26pm On Oct 20, 2019
ChristineC:
you did quote my post by mistake I'm sure.
Lol
Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by Dedetwo(m): 10:28pm On Oct 20, 2019
kingreign:

S.O.B.

S.O.BB
Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by Risingblue008(m): 10:32pm On Oct 20, 2019
kingreign:

Plastic is poor quality grade, Poor paint job. The vehicles didn't go thru electrobath process and as such the paint flakes and breaks off in large chunk leaving bare thin sheet metal which starts to oxidize in presence of moisture and form rusts.

I have been opportune to commute in this bus a number of time, they're usually parked around Federal Secretariat car park complex and ministries car park so I know them very well. In fact a lot of organizations had to respray their own units again.

To all those insulting. You are all referring that insult and curses to your parents and yourselves and your unborn generations.
Whc one has ur government produced? Ntin bt corruption, nepotism, death,unemployment, pains,tears,see heii,u must b stupid for saying such,u r a fool for nt appreciating ur home based product,cowwwww

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by kingreign(m): 10:33pm On Oct 20, 2019
Risingblue008:

Whc one has ur government produced? Ntin bt corruption, nepotism, death,unemployment, pains,tears,see heii,u must b stupid for saying such,u r a fool for bt appreciating ur home based product,cowwwww

Your self, your father, your mom, your wife, your husband, your vagabond and fugitive kids you refer that to.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by Risingblue008(m): 10:35pm On Oct 20, 2019
kingreign:

Your self, your father, your mom, your wife, your husband, your vagabond and fugitive kids you refer that to.
having a mental picture of u,I can boldly say dt NA COWBELL UR MAMA TAKE BREAST FEED U,GUY,GIVE UR BRAIN BRAIN,no dey act like Fulani plague

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by ibijoh(m): 10:37pm On Oct 20, 2019
Dem plenty for Abuja
Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by Jaqenhghar: 10:38pm On Oct 20, 2019
tillaman:
Nice!! It’s very beautiful
We are almost there
Una never start journey you are talking of almost there

[img]https://media1./images/7d5b9d7341d10667f2867a892370eb28/tenor.gif?itemid=13738821[/img]

6 Likes

Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by kingreign(m): 10:41pm On Oct 20, 2019
Risingblue008:
having a mental picture of u,I can boldly say dt NA COWBELL UR MAMA TAKE BREAST FEED U,GUY,GIVE UR BRAIN BRAIN,no dey act like Fulani plague

Vagabond and fugitive.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by Jaqenhghar: 10:42pm On Oct 20, 2019
Orissodiq:
Seriously Nigeria is going to be there sooner. Giant of Africa indeed... Ecowas states u will soon regard to us as ur save heaven
Save heaven where people cannot travel in peace. Or even go out after 8pm.
[img]https://media1./images/7d5b9d7341d10667f2867a892370eb28/tenor.gif?itemid=13738821[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by drezzyx(m): 10:43pm On Oct 20, 2019
The Navy uses one in my area.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by Jaqenhghar: 10:44pm On Oct 20, 2019
YINKS89:
for ones please be positive
Why is it you people are allergic to the truth. He is pointing out a flaw and you are saying he should be positive. Being positive is to ignore a fault abi. No wonder your country is the way it is since pointing out what is wrong is the same as being negative. Una never see anything

5 Likes

Re: Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) by Jaqenhghar: 10:48pm On Oct 20, 2019
Kennydoc:

You're very correct! The poor paint job is my major grouse with the buses. I used to see many of them at Head of Service office complex in Abuja. I don't know if they are still there now.
But according to the monkeys here you shouldnt point out these flaws. Saying anything less than the buses are good is blasphemy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Audi B5 420-R: The Build. / The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini / Only Seen On Lagos Roads (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.