Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

What Was Your Reaction The First Time I Lady Asked You Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was Your Reaction The First Time I Lady Asked You Out (1692 Views)

Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) / The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? / Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Your Reaction The First Time I Lady Asked You Out by aro360: 11:09pm On Feb 22, 2020
Hi NL,this i my first post though so plz take it easy on my and also if my English shake you abeg no vex

there was this girl in my area who always like talking to me then so after a month or two that we have been friends she then asked me out one night on facebook ,i remember then i was surprised and the same time thinking of some crazy things but the worst part of it was that i dodged her for a week before she caught me sha
Re: What Was Your Reaction The First Time I Lady Asked You Out by scoundrel(f): 11:51pm On Feb 22, 2020
Ok then. That's good. I'll clap for you because many older men have no idea of the feeling.

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Reaction The First Time I Lady Asked You Out by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 23, 2020
Always make a smart move no the guy first oh ooo some dude will just like the bleeping

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Reaction The First Time I Lady Asked You Out by Lamanii22(f): 12:11am On Feb 23, 2020
I can't ask a guy out.. My pride wouldn't allow me... I commend ladies who do...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Reaction The First Time I Lady Asked You Out by stanliwise(m): 12:46am On Feb 23, 2020
Lamanii22:
I can't ask a guy out.. My pride wouldn't allow me... I commend ladies who do...
Truth is odikwa risky

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Reaction The First Time I Lady Asked You Out by Davash222(m): 12:47am On Feb 23, 2020
Lamanii22:
See you in Shiloh 2035 then.

5 Likes

Re: What Was Your Reaction The First Time I Lady Asked You Out by Freestainworld(m): 12:59am On Feb 23, 2020
Told her i missed my period
Re: What Was Your Reaction The First Time I Lady Asked You Out by 50power: 1:21am On Feb 23, 2020
I am always happy about it

Hookup with someone for marriage, friendship, sugar mummy or sugar daddy in Nigeria on https://ehookup.com.ng/
Re: What Was Your Reaction The First Time I Lady Asked You Out by Nobody: 5:48am On Feb 23, 2020
It has happened 3 different times
And it was very akwward
I am not even good looking and I don't have money
That's what makes it akwarder
Re: What Was Your Reaction The First Time I Lady Asked You Out by Petyprincess(f): 6:26am On Feb 23, 2020
Do ladies ask guys out? Since i was born i never asked a guy out nd never will!! Just dnt know how some ladies do that
Re: What Was Your Reaction The First Time I Lady Asked You Out by SpyAC(m): 8:33am On Feb 23, 2020
Petyprincess:
Do ladies ask guys out? Since i was born i never asked a guy out nd never will!! Just dnt know how some ladies do that
see ur mentality, this is new century, so am asking u out l, since u can't ask me out, so shall we?

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Reaction The First Time I Lady Asked You Out by Martinez39s(m): 8:37am On Feb 23, 2020
No lady has ever asked me out but many have given me unmistakable green light. Since I wasn't interested in a relationship (which I considered to be a waste of time, energy, and money.) and I was a mgtow monk, I ignored the green light.
Re: What Was Your Reaction The First Time I Lady Asked You Out by femi4: 8:53am On Feb 23, 2020
Lamanii22:
Funny, we are inspired by ladies that do...cos

1. They are fearless and outspoken

2. They are not afraid to say their mind

3. They dump you as soon as you mess up

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your Reaction The First Time I Lady Asked You Out by femi4: 8:54am On Feb 23, 2020
Petyprincess:
No wonder you settle for less

4 Likes

Re: What Was Your Reaction The First Time I Lady Asked You Out by Kingsteve(m): 9:02am On Feb 23, 2020
If you haven't been approached by a girl/lady or woman before...you're missing.
It's one of the greatest feelings ever!

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Reaction The First Time I Lady Asked You Out by abdeiz(m): 9:08am On Feb 23, 2020
I called her a prankster and troll for doing such.. Still dated her.
Re: What Was Your Reaction The First Time I Lady Asked You Out by CAPSLOCKED: 9:12am On Feb 23, 2020
WELL, I ASKED "ITS" ZODIAC TO KNOW IF WE WERE COMPATIBLE.. IT SAID AQUARIUS.
IT SAID "WE AQUARIUS ARE CALM, LOVELY, INDEPENDENT, LOYAL, LOVE TO HELP PEOPLE................... "

SINCE I DON'T BELIEVE IN NONSENSE THINGS I DECLINED ITS REQUEST. LMAO.

Re: What Was Your Reaction The First Time I Lady Asked You Out by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 23, 2020
Petyprincess:
. it's because you're not enlightened enough..
atleast women from western world do it
Re: What Was Your Reaction The First Time I Lady Asked You Out by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 23, 2020
directly.. no

indirectly.. yes

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Reaction The First Time I Lady Asked You Out by Akinbahm(m): 9:44am On Feb 23, 2020
Davash222:

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Reaction The First Time I Lady Asked You Out by Introvert1st: 9:53am On Feb 23, 2020
I just dey laugh till I work out of d girl, so stupid of me I must confess
Re: What Was Your Reaction The First Time I Lady Asked You Out by Lamanii22(f): 10:32am On Feb 23, 2020
Davash222:

God forbid! I reject that in Jesus' name... A man should chase a lady and that's it...
Re: What Was Your Reaction The First Time I Lady Asked You Out by MhizJoyce(f): 10:34am On Feb 23, 2020
Lamanii22:
STINGY girl

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Reaction The First Time I Lady Asked You Out by MhizJoyce(f): 10:35am On Feb 23, 2020
Petyprincess:
GREEDY girl
Re: What Was Your Reaction The First Time I Lady Asked You Out by Lamanii22(f): 10:40am On Feb 23, 2020
MhizJoyce:

STINGY girl

Lmao....
Re: What Was Your Reaction The First Time I Lady Asked You Out by Davash222(m): 10:47am On Feb 23, 2020
Lamanii22:

God forbid! I reject that in Jesus' name... A man should chase a lady and that's it...
All of a sudden, a man should chase a lady. What happened to the equal right you feminists always crave for?

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Reaction The First Time I Lady Asked You Out by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 10:50am On Feb 23, 2020
50power:
I am always happy about it

Hookup with someone for marriage, friendship, sugar mummy or sugar daddy in Nigeria on https://ehookup.com.ng/

This site takes too long to load
Re: What Was Your Reaction The First Time I Lady Asked You Out by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 10:50am On Feb 23, 2020
Kingsteve:
If you haven't been approached by a girl/lady or woman before...you're missing.
It's one of the greatest feelings ever!

That’s when you’re younger, freshen up and get some raba, you’ll know it’s a normal thing
Re: What Was Your Reaction The First Time I Lady Asked You Out by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 10:51am On Feb 23, 2020
I remember that slim girl that toasted me in my church during my Junior Sec School days grin

She was my sisters friend, you should figure how she toasted me like that, I remember how the lady use to buy me gifts and complements me grin grin grin

The feeling was heavenly then, Whenever I’m in the bathroom, before I accepted, I’ll be saying in my mind, soon I go dey knack grin

Subsequent ones in senior sec and uni were normal, no heavenly feeling, I didn’t even take much time to accept their proposal

MY TWIN SISTER IS THE PLUG, SHE WENT TO GIRLS ONLY SCHOOL, THE REST, ELDER SAYS NA STORY cool
Re: What Was Your Reaction The First Time I Lady Asked You Out by Kingsteve(m): 10:52am On Feb 23, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:

That’s when you’re younger, freshen up and get some raba, you’ll know it’s a normal thing
Even at that...still, there's some form of excitement being approached by the opposite sex.
Re: What Was Your Reaction The First Time I Lady Asked You Out by Lamanii22(f): 10:56am On Feb 23, 2020
Davash222:

All of a sudden, a man should chase a lady. What happened to the equal right you feminists always crave for?

I'm not a feminist... I am an old soul in a young girl's body lol.... A man should take me to dinner, buy me flowers, open the door for me... And so on...

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Reaction The First Time I Lady Asked You Out by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 23, 2020
Lamanii22:

chasing only occurs when a man wants to only fvck you

(1) (2) (Reply)

When She Demands For More And You Say NO / Why Do White Men Like Half Cast Girls / You Won 10million Naira & Your Girlfriend Shouts We Are Rich, Reply In 3words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.