Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,552 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. (52476 Views)

Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) / $1.6 Billion Lekki Deep Sea Port Reaches 50% Completion / Abia State First FLYOVER Taking Shape- PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by Cuntslayer: 6:29am On Oct 21, 2019
NAIRALAND MODS MUST DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE TRIBAL SPARING POSTS WE SEE EVERY DAY ON THIS SITE. ITS BECOMING DISGUSTING
HAVE ILL BRED KIDS TAKEN OVER NAIRALAND??
WHAT IS ALL THESE?
WE NO LONGER HAVE HEALTHY CONSTRUCTIVE DISCUSSIONS ON THIS FORUM
SEUN DO SOMETHING!!!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:34am On Oct 21, 2019
i thought they say is British contractors but 我在看中国人
Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by Olominira(m): 6:38am On Oct 21, 2019
zombieHUNTER:
let's talk about the road that leads to the LFTZ..

Total eyesore..

Sango otedo to Awoyaya is utterly bad..

Ajah ilaje is hideous... Ordinary bustop can't be put in shape..
The hold Up it causes stretches Up to 5km

What a shame
Bro Nigeria is a work in progress, even though it's small we need to have hope and appreciate every little development we have. It's very difficult for any nation that has little revenue with big population to grow very fast. Look at Dubai, Saudi Arabia, etc these countries are very small and earn far more than Nigeria, yet if you enter the inner part of these countries, you'd see poverty. Please, let's learn to appreciate every little development we have. Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by Olominira(m): 6:40am On Oct 21, 2019
WowSweetGuy:
i thought they say is British contractors but 我在看中国人
朋友你好。你会说中文吗?

1 Like

Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by tayebest(m): 6:40am On Oct 21, 2019
zombieHUNTER:

[s]Are you aware that Lagos IGR is greater than that of Rwanda... While Kigali is more developed than Lagos..[/s]

My point.. Stop celebrating mediocrity
Lagos is not where it's supposed to be

A big fat lie angry Kigali developed than Lagos? Most of you will just sit in one corner of your and blab nonsense! undecided

Rwanda just build an airport, and went to social media to announce it to the world, like WTF? Was it not same Airport almost all state in Nigeria has? I don't where you guys get your information from though!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by macaranta(m): 6:41am On Oct 21, 2019
zombieHUNTER:

Total eyesore..

What a shame
It's step by step, one after the other.

1 Like

Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by mofedamijo(m): 6:41am On Oct 21, 2019
zombieHUNTER:

Are you aware that Lagos IGR is greater than that of Rwanda... While Kigali is more developed than Lagos..

You're right, but Kigali has a population of about 1.1million, Lagos is about 16million, the problem with Lagos is the population and congestion, look at Lagos in the 60s........Lagos used to be clean and orderly, but today, the facilities are over stretched, yes corruption is also a factor, but the population is alarming.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by lilytender: 6:42am On Oct 21, 2019
zombieHUNTER:

Are you aware that Lagos IGR is greater than that of Rwanda... While Kigali is more developed than Lagos..

Yet, you won't stay in your drugs and crime infested region. Even when Fashola abducted and dumped you all at Upper Iweka Bridge Head, Onitsha, you all still jumped into the next available trailer taking cows to Lagos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:45am On Oct 21, 2019
Olominira:

朋友你好。你会说中文吗?
cheesy 早上好. 我可以说中文.
Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by eljydoski: 6:51am On Oct 21, 2019
This is the reason you must invest in that axis.
Contact us today so we can guide you.cheers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by mysteryman2014: 7:02am On Oct 21, 2019
zombieHUNTER:

Total eyesore..

What a shame

The coastal road need to be constructed to relieve the Lekki EPe road. The massive movement of trunks have damaged the road thereby causing traffic and untold hardship to commuters using the road.
Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by Abagworo(m): 7:07am On Oct 21, 2019
Looking more like China than Lekki. Another aborrowing asorrowing

1 Like

Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by thundafire: 7:09am On Oct 21, 2019
Calabar free trade zone killed cs of the Lagos Zone,still don't know y country cnt spread it's net everywhere,just praying let tsunami never happen then government will have sense
Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:13am On Oct 21, 2019
That's the hottest investment zone we have been talking about.

Ibeju-Lekki top real estate investment destination for investors.
Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by aquabeing: 7:14am On Oct 21, 2019
zombieHUNTER:

Total eyesore..

What a shame

Funny all you can see is the bad road while some others are seeing it as an investment opportunity . Purchase properties on that axis and you will be glad you did in few years to come . Life is all about perspectives my brother.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by mapet: 7:16am On Oct 21, 2019
zombieHUNTER:

By what indicators?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by aalangel(f): 7:28am On Oct 21, 2019
Just hoping the waters won't react one day, eventually...

1 Like

Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by bonnyhope: 7:30am On Oct 21, 2019
zombieHUNTER:

Total eyesore..

What a shame
YOU ARE VERY CORRECT, SANGOTEDO DOWN TO ELECKO JUNCTION NEEDS URGENT ATTENTION
Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by naijacentric(m): 7:43am On Oct 21, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
bro wey dey Bleep up badly. Oneday, I decided to explore from Lakowe to Dangote Refinery, the axis was a big disappointment.
Imagine such an investment without basic infrastructure. The Dangote Refinery neighbourhood will become a big slum very soon.
Why can't the Lagos state or Federal government fix the roads there considering the economic importance of such an investment to the country.
If I call Nigeria a zoo dem go vex for me but why we dey behave like zoo?
Go to Tin Can u go cry, try to visit Okokoimako na sorry, yet Lagosians dey pay tax.
The big thieves in Lagos don thief lagos blind. If 50% of Lagosians travel out naija dem go come back come stone those thieves governing Lagos.
same here broda abroad really opens our eyes its now i know naija is under serious bondage some demons don't want this country to progress because of their businesses

3 Likes

Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by naijacentric(m): 7:45am On Oct 21, 2019
plaindealerr:

I don't remember mentioning any tribe or igbo, I said ipob, are you ipob or is ipob a tribe?

I know na guilty conscience det trouble you.

Your villages and states are full of mediocrity, your only achievement is when your mediocre governors line you up on the side of the road to collect kerosene..

Everything about you is mediocrity. grin grin

shut up the guy is right u be enemy of lagos so u like as lagos is not moving forward. Rubbish and buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by adelekeolu(m): 8:07am On Oct 21, 2019
While others keep blaming OBJ for the death of their seaport , the Afonja state are making sense with their water ways.

Yoruba amaka!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by BarrElChapo(m): 8:10am On Oct 21, 2019
Which almost all states have airports ? are you for real ? pls reply with facts and not exaggerated BSs
tayebest:

A big fat lie angry Kigali developed than Lagos? Most of you will just sit in one corner of your and blab nonsense! undecided

Rwanda just build an airport, and went to social media to announce it to the world, like WTF? Was it not same Airport almost all state in Nigeria has? I don't where you guys get your information from though!
Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by BarrElChapo(m): 8:15am On Oct 21, 2019
New York is also so over populated that people have to walk long hauls to work daily. it is streaming with dirt, bad roads, sewage etc ? No ? You see population shouldn't be the excuse here cos with it comes revenue. These revenues if properly channelled is enough to provide basic facilities that would in turn make for more revenue. Let's not hide under that over population story pls
mofedamijo:

You're right, but Kigali has a population of about 1.1million, Lagos is about 16million, the problem with Lagos is the population and congestion, look at Lagos in the 60s........Lagos used to be clean and orderly, but today, the facilities are over stretched, yes corruption is also a factor, but the population is alarming.

1 Like

Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by ZUBY77(m): 8:16am On Oct 21, 2019
valarmorghulis:
Other states are waiting for fed govt to dev their state, well done lag

Shut up.
Do you know how much Lagos generates daily?

How much does Ekiti generate?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by caracas: 8:18am On Oct 21, 2019
plaindealerr:

Who stopped you from attracting similar private investments to your village?

I forgot you have roadside kerosene sharing investment.

Backward and mediocre village people that investors no even dey look at dey form.

Who dash you grin grin
You seem to forget that most of the developments in this Lagos u want to kill yourself for are owned by this so called kerosene sharers.
Food for thought

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by tot(f): 8:23am On Oct 21, 2019
Cuntslayer:
NAIRALAND MODS MUST DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE TRIBAL SPARING POSTS WE SEE EVERY DAY ON THIS SITE. ITS BECOMING DISGUSTING
HAVE ILL BRED KIDS TAKEN OVER NAIRALAND??
WHAT IS ALL THESE?
WE NO LONGER HAVE HEALTHY CONSTRUCTIVE DISCUSSIONS ON THIS FORUM
SEUN DO SOMETHING!!!

No healthy debate on NL any longer, it's appalling. IQs must have diminished rapidly in the last couple of years with the kinds of comments we see here now.

Their mates in Hong Kong are on the streets defying the odds to push for good governance.

2 Likes

Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by Laminaped: 8:23am On Oct 21, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Lagos Landlord wey no get any property for Lagos and e dey leave for Osogbo grin grin
It’s ‘live’ not leave. Go and develop Abia and stop having hbp on lagos issues

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by Laminaped: 8:27am On Oct 21, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
This is small compared to what my governor is doing in Abia state
$12,000,000,000 street lights investment, know ur mate sir

I’ll take you serious when your stupid Governor makes Abia clean and construct good roads. Abia workers are hungry because salary have not been paid despite the fact that kerosene is on ground already
Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by Slimdada(m): 8:28am On Oct 21, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Guy nothing is really happening in that axis in the meantime apart from the construction project.
You can't even find a decent accommodation there and I believe you have to take security into consideration as well.
The tiny road that leads to the refinery is in a deplorable state.
Nigeria has a very long way to go with their senseless rulers.
Perhaps they are waiting for Dangote to complete the project before they expand the road.
Pathetic rulers bereft of ideas!
The only ideas they have is looting and using bullion vans to buy the poor citizens during elections.

You're a
Real gee thanks for this info
I highpreciate you know I'm currently working as a pizza and sharwamma chef for one brand in the east and I'm planning to level up and move my hustle ahead to the west in case you know any better location just halla me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by Laminaped: 8:34am On Oct 21, 2019
caracas:

You seem to forget that most of the developments in this Lagos u want to kill yourself for are owned by this so called kerosene sharers.
Food for thought
Carry the developments to Abia and anambra. Na by force to develop Lagos?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of The Lawmakers Alleged Of Sexual Offences By The US / El-Rufai Reacts As Beautiful Hausa Lady Shows Support For His Re-Election / Buhari And Sheriff's Campaign Poster In 2003

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.