Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,997 members, 7,825,087 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. (52475 Views)

Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) / $1.6 Billion Lekki Deep Sea Port Reaches 50% Completion / Abia State First FLYOVER Taking Shape- PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by plaindealerr: 10:46pm On Oct 20, 2019
$15 billion dollars Investment

The largest single line refinery in the world

The largest petrochemical plant in Africa

The largest fertilizer plant in Africa

The largest gas plant in Africa

The largest export trade zone in Africa

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by plaindealerr: 10:50pm On Oct 20, 2019
LFTZ

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by plaindealerr: 11:02pm On Oct 20, 2019
LFTZ..

1 Like

Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by plaindealerr: 11:04pm On Oct 20, 2019
LFTZ..1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by ekaette1621: 11:07pm On Oct 20, 2019
NICE GESTURE

1 Like

Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by plaindealerr: 11:35pm On Oct 20, 2019
LFTZ2

3 Likes

Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by pipeliner: 12:50am On Oct 21, 2019
Lagos will need a transformed transport system to go with the new port. Otherwise it will be a nightmare. I hope they are planning.

4 Likes

Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by plaindealerr: 12:55am On Oct 21, 2019
Lekki Port Lauds President Buhari’s Directive on Rail Lines Connectivity to Seaports

Lekki Port LFTZ Enterprise (LPLE), the promoters of Lekki Deep Sea Port have commended President Muhammadu Buhari on his recent directive to link all the nation’s seaports to rail infrastructure as part of government’s effort to grow the economy.

The General Manager Projects, Mr. Steven Heukelom who spoke on behalf of LPLE during the recent Africa Region of International Association of Ports and Harbours (IAPH) Conference & Exhibition held in Abuja, lauded the directive describing it as a positive step towards facilitating efficient movement of cargo in seaports across Nigeria including Lekki Port when it becomes operational.

It would be recalled that President Muhammadu Buhari made this pronouncement while declaring open the IAPH conference which was witnessed by esteemed stakeholders, senior government officials as well as the participants from all over Africa and indeed the World.

https://lekkiport.com/lekki-port-lauds-president-buharis-directive-rail-lines-connectivity-seaports/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by MetaPhysical: 3:05am On Oct 21, 2019
zombieHUNTER:

Are you aware that Lagos IGR is greater than that of Rwanda... While Kigali is more developed than Lagos..

My point.. Stop celebrating mediocrity
Lagos is not where it's supposed to be

What is Kigali population compared to Lagos?

Population is a big pressure on social infrastructure and development.

You will notice from attached the population of Lagos officially is put at 21million, almost double the population of Rwanda in millions....not to mention Kigali in its thousands.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by Blue3k(m): 3:19am On Oct 21, 2019
Any pics of north south railway?
Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by MetaPhysical: 3:23am On Oct 21, 2019
plaindealerr:
[s][/s]

Funny when sad, bitter, angry, frustrated and anti Nigerian Igbos try to impress and show you how sad, bitter, angry, frustrated and anti Nigerian they can get.

Looser, who is this ipob trying to impress? There's nothing new about your sadness and frustration.

You go hate and remain frustrated taya,

grin grin

Wallahi!! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:29am On Oct 21, 2019
I have never seen a thread of Igbos holding their leaders accountable.
That's why your governors can afford not have a working fire station or pay salaries or even fix roads for that matter.
I see why you are called wailers kikiki

zombieHUNTER:
let's talk about the road that leads to the LFTZ..

Total eyesore..

Sango otedo to Awoyaya is utterly bad..

Ajah ilaje is hideous... Ordinary bustop can't be put in shape..
The hold Up it causes stretches Up to 5km

What a shame

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:01am On Oct 21, 2019
This is small compared to what my governor is doing in Abia state
$12,000,000,000 street lights investment, know ur mate sir

plaindealerr:
[s][/s]

Who are you sad, hateful, bitter, frustrated and anti-Nigeria Igbos to tell Nigerians what to celebrate or not to celebrate.

Do, we tell you not to celebrate your sadness, bitter and frustrated existence?

We know you sad, bitter, angry and frustrated Igbos are always against good, you are happy only when you see bad and evil so find something better to do with your bitter and frustrated life.

5 Likes

Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by rentAcock(m): 5:18am On Oct 21, 2019
They've been saying this for the past 20yrs and that is the only reason why my uncle went and bought land in that area several years ago. The man is 73yrs old now and still waiting on the promised sea port. I just wish he doesn't sell his land out of frustration, his children may live to see the FG fulfill their promise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by chriskosherbal(m): 5:19am On Oct 21, 2019
This indeed is a welcome development... Nice one.

Check out my signature for sexual stamina

1 Like

Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by InvertedHammer: 5:25am On Oct 21, 2019
/
The development is not for this or next generation.

I expect completion around 2150

/
Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by Kumadami: 5:34am On Oct 21, 2019
zombieHUNTER:

Are you aware that Lagos IGR is greater than that of Rwanda... While Kigali is more developed than Lagos..

Thanks for the matured reply not every Nigerian's are intelligent

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by Slimdada(m): 5:37am On Oct 21, 2019
Can anyone link me up with how I can rent a shop their or the environs so I can start up my sharwamma business around the hood I know that I will hammer and buy car if I hustle their in few months... Pls help a real Gee

2 Likes

Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by yincah38: 5:38am On Oct 21, 2019
[quote author=zombieHUNTER post=83316925]

What is the population of Kigali

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by Tywo2018: 5:44am On Oct 21, 2019
Nigeria and master Plan are 5&6

1 Like

Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by NigeriaIsDoomed: 5:57am On Oct 21, 2019
Slimdada:
Can anyone link me up with how I can rent a shop their or the environs so I can start up my sharwamma business around the hood I know that I will hammer and buy car if I hustle their in few months... Pls help a real Gee
Guy nothing is really happening in that axis in the meantime apart from the construction project.
You can't even find a decent accommodation there and I believe you have to take security into consideration as well.
The tiny road that leads to the refinery is in a deplorable state.
Nigeria has a very long way to go with their senseless rulers.
Perhaps they are waiting for Dangote to complete the project before they expand the road.
Pathetic rulers bereft of ideas!
The only ideas they have is looting and using bullion vans to buy the poor citizens during elections.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by NigeriaIsDoomed: 5:58am On Oct 21, 2019
[quote author=yincah38 post=83322122][/quote]What is the population of Beijing?
Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by stanley000: 6:06am On Oct 21, 2019
eko oni baje o. it must really be hard for those living in shithole states seeing news like these ... if u are a graduate abeg hustle ur way to Lagos, ur children's future depends on it.

2 Likes

Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by Blackvic1: 6:07am On Oct 21, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:

I am only pained that I was born into a country where folks like you are comfortable with mediocrity, a country where citizens like you perceive necessities as luxury and would always welcome the crumbs thrown at him by his oppressors.
I am pained, sad and bittered that Nigeria will never witness a paradigm shift with folks like you at the helm of our country.
I pained that Nigerians have resigned to their fate and hence you are attacking those who do not align with your sentiments.
If craving the advancement of Nigeria makes me an IPOB, I would love to be an IPOB member forever.
thank you

3 Likes

Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by stanley000: 6:07am On Oct 21, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
This is small compared to what my governor is doing in Abia state
$12,000,000,000 street lights investment, know ur mate sir

abia is a shithole bro, a real shithole lol compared to even the dirty parts of lagos

6 Likes

Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by suxes2005(m): 6:11am On Oct 21, 2019
zombieHUNTER:

Where did you get this info from?

Btw, how many people are living in Rwanda compared to Lagos state?
What about the political structure?

Stop Comparing!

SHALOM

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by NonFarmPayrol: 6:18am On Oct 21, 2019
zombieHUNTER:

I spent three hours just from Awoyaya to Adesanya roundabout.. A route that leads to FTZ
It's terrible my brother

I spent 4 hours to cross ajah flyover to abraham estate

A 5 min drive

1 Like

Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by eneyoduke(m): 6:21am On Oct 21, 2019
With all this when it rainfall it because one chance............contact me for redesign of infrastructure

1 Like

Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by landforeast(m): 6:22am On Oct 21, 2019
Best time to invest in Ibeju-Lekki
Contact me for guide on how to get genuine Land in Ibeju-Lekki.

2 Likes

Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by NigeriaIsDoomed: 6:23am On Oct 21, 2019
stanley000:
eko oni baje o. it must really be hard for those living in shithole states seeing news like these ... if u are a graduate abeg hustle ur way to Lagos, ur children's future depends on it.
grin Lagos that is already suffering from overpopulation?
Some of you are really funny.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari And Sheriff's Campaign Poster In 2003 / Photos Of The Lawmakers Alleged Of Sexual Offences By The US / Obasanjo And Buhari While Commissioning Warri Refinery In 1978 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.