Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,106 members, 7,953,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:14 PM

The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. (52851 Views)

Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) / $1.6 Billion Lekki Deep Sea Port Reaches 50% Completion / Abia State First FLYOVER Taking Shape- PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by NigeriaIsDoomed: 4:05pm On Oct 21, 2019
NGpatriot:

The only time you worry about Nigeria is when you see development and progress in Lagos and other places outside your region, there is no progress and development in your own state, but you care less, it doesn't concern you and you don't say anything about your own governors.

How are Lagosians being oppressed because they have $15 billion, the largest single investment in any state, the largest single refinery I'm the world, largest petrochemical plant in Africa, largest fertilizer plant in Africa, largest gas plant in Africa, largest free trade zone in Africa, largest deep seaport in Nigeria?

Is it going to be mediocrity when this refinery complex, the FTZ, the deep seaport create hundreds of thousand of jobs for Lagosians and Nigerians in general?

Is it going to be mediocrity when Lagos state start generating massive IGR from this industrial zone alone?

Is it going to be mediocrity when this refinery wean us off fuel and petroleum products importation and sending off our crude for other countries to refine and send back to us with extra charges?

Is it going to be mediocrity when we start exporting petroleum products to generate foreign currencies?

It's really insane to label this massive investment and great economic diversification mediocrity, says a lot about people like you, you just rant and rant illogically and without sense.

We'll take you seriously when you start worrying about your own states where absolutely nothing is going on.

You just sound bitter, jealous and pained.
Young man! I will stop worrying about Lagos and other states when they cease to be part of Nigeria, until then, I have the discretion by virtue of citizenship to express my sentiments about every region that make up this damn British assembled contraption called Nigeria.

You can go to hell or locate the nearest transformer to do justice to yourself if it really hurts to hear this, because I....will not be gagged or succumb to the vituperative utterances of a mere ignoramus who only reads about other places through the internet. Fiddle-faddle!

Who's labelling an investment of such magnitude mediocrity? Have your head examined and restrain your temperamental tendency that has enshrouded your sense of reasoning.
If you have ever been to the FTZ and the Refinery Complex you would agree with me that the road leading to that place is in a deplorable condition.

All I was saying and still saying is that the Lagos State Goveenment or the Federal Government can fix that road since it is very important to the country not just Lagos.
Look my friend, I would be the last person to hate Lagos and other places that are developing because I am not averse to progress.
I would be proud to see Lagos and other regions in the country develop and compete with their contemporaries.

Leave the comfort of your village, travel out, and have a taste of good life, it will help your skewed worldviews.
Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by NGpatriot: 4:13pm On Oct 21, 2019
[s]
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Young man! I will stop worrying about Lagos and other states when they cease to be part of Nigeria, until then, I have the discretion by virtue of citizenship to express my sentiments about every region that make up this damn British assembled contraption called Nigeria.

You can go to hell or locate the nearest transformer to do justice to yourself if it really hurts to hear this, because I....will not be gagged or succumb to the vituperative utterances of a mere ignoramus who only reads about Lagos and other places through the internet. Fiddle-faddle!

Who's labelling an investment of such magnitude mediocrity? Have your head examined and restrain your temperamental tendency that has enshrouded your sense of reasoning.
If you have ever been to the FTZ and the Refinery Complex you would agree with me that the road leading to that place is in a deplorable condition.

All I was saying and still saying is that the Lagos State Goveenment or the Federal Government can fix that road since it is very important to the country not just Lagos.
Look my friend, I would be the last person to hate Lagos and other places that are developing because I am not averse to progress.
I would be proud to see Lagos and other regions in the country develop and compete with their contemporaries.

Leave the comfort of your village, travel out, and have a taste of good life, it will help your skewed worldviews.
[/s]

Stop wasting your time, I don't take people like you seriously, spend the same energy on your own state and region where nothing going on, they need your focus and attention. You have the most incompetent leaders in Nigeria right there in your region under your nose.

You are not shouting amaka all over the place because this development is not on your state or region.
Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by mapet: 4:16pm On Oct 21, 2019
tayebest:

zombieHUNTER: :

Are you aware that Lagos IGR is greater than that of Rwanda... While Kigali is more developed than Lagos..

My point.. Stop celebrating mediocrity
Lagos is not where it's supposed to be

A big fat lie angry Kigali developed than Lagos? Most of you will just sit in one corner of your and blab nonsense! undecided

Rwanda just build an airport, and went to social media to announce it to the world, like WTF? Was it not same Airport almost all state in Nigeria has? I don't where you guys get your information from though!

Bros,

Don't waste your time with some people who have not see beyond a motor park trying to be authority in history and tourism
Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by NGpatriot: 4:16pm On Oct 21, 2019
mapet:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I do agree with them to some extent that Nigeria is in trouble because with the level of ignorance and the way they reason, no nation can survive with people like that as members of any society including Nigeria.
Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by NigeriaIsDoomed: 4:20pm On Oct 21, 2019
tollyboy5:

please don't mind that guy. I'm from Epe. whenever we are travelling home for salah I knw how bad the road is.
No problem bro. I am very sure that some of them typing trash are not even from Lagos neither do they live here but when you say the truth they will crucify you.
I drove past Epe to the ftz and the refinery complex 2 months ago and road was very bad.
You folks living there are really tryin.

2 Likes

Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by NigeriaIsDoomed: 4:23pm On Oct 21, 2019
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Stop wasting your time, I don't take people like you seriously, spend the same energy on your own state and region with nothing going on, they need your focus and attention.

You are not shouting amaka all over the place because this development is not on your state or region.
Remain in your Osogbo please...don't come to Lagos to infect others with such a weird mentality. grin
Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by NigeriaIsDoomed: 4:50pm On Oct 21, 2019
Laminaped:

It’s ‘live’ not leave. Go and develop Abia and stop having hbp on lagos issues
Thanks for the correction na mistake. By the way, I am not an Igbo boy. grin
Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by NigeriaIsDoomed: 4:51pm On Oct 21, 2019
[quote author=Slimdada post=83325235][/quote]No problem bro
Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by NGpatriot: 4:54pm On Oct 21, 2019
[s]
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Thanks for the correction na mistake. By the way, I am not an Igbo

[/s]

Stop wasting your time, I don't take people like you seriously, spend the same energy on your own state and region with nothing going on, they need your focus and attention.

Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by Laminaped: 4:56pm On Oct 21, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Thanks for the correction na mistake. By the way, I am not an Igbo boy. grin
You’re flatty. Stop lying
Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by NigeriaIsDoomed: 5:04pm On Oct 21, 2019
Laminaped:

You’re flatty. Stop lying
suit yourself young man cheesy
Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by NigeriaIsDoomed: 5:08pm On Oct 21, 2019
NGpatriot:

I don't want to quote you no more since you are mentally and emotionally evolving. Have a nice day dude!
Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by Laminaped: 5:10pm On Oct 21, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
suit yourself young man cheesy
Flatty old man
Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by NGpatriot: 5:36pm On Oct 21, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
I don't want to quote you no more since you are mentally and emotionally evolving. Have a nice day dude!

You just described yourself.

When are you going to evolve enough to start worrying and spending the same energy on your own state and region where nothing worthy is going on instead of lying and venting over other people's progress and development.?
Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by hinere(m): 5:44pm On Oct 21, 2019
Also they are located at Ibeju Lekki.

Ibeju Lekki is really becoming a local government to behold.

Well I sell Lands, Estates in Ibeju lekki

Take this opportunity now. The best part of it is that they are very affordable.

Take action now before it Appreciates

Land Appreciates daily.

Check my signature for more information on our Estates.
Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by Logobenz0: 8:32pm On Oct 21, 2019
Laminaped:

Flatty old man
Afonja piggery grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by naijacentric(m): 2:11am On Oct 22, 2019
NGpatriot:

Lagos is not moving forward? In the same topic where they are talking about the largest single investment in any state from the largest single refinery I'm the world, largest petrochemical plant in Africa, largest fertilizer plant in Africa, largest gas plant in Africa, largest free trade zone in Africa, largest deep seaport in Nigeria?

Some of you shouldn't be allowed to roam around the internet aimlessly.
shut up scammer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by NGpatriot: 3:28am On Oct 22, 2019
naijacentric:
shut up scammer

Meager vocabulary, a sign of low intellect.
Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by naijacentric(m): 12:40pm On Oct 22, 2019
NGpatriot:

Meager vocabulary, a sign of low intellect.
monkey kolo mentality english na ya papa language abi may u not be destroyed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by NigeriaIsDoomed: 9:18pm On Oct 22, 2019
naijacentric:
hahahaha
Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by NGpatriot: 9:28pm On Oct 22, 2019
[s]
naijacentric:
[/s]

More evidence of meager vocabulary and shallow mentality.
Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by naijacentric(m): 6:08am On Oct 23, 2019
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

More evidence of meager vocabulary and shallow mentality.
shut up fool
Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by Olominira(m): 3:25am On Oct 25, 2019
WowSweetGuy:
cheesy 早上好. 我可以说中文.
非常好了你在你日利亚吗?
Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:05am On Oct 25, 2019
Olominira:

非常好了你在你日利亚吗?
对.我在尼日利亚.你呢?
Re: The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. by Guestlander: 5:26am On Oct 25, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:

I am only pained that I was born into a country where folks like you are comfortable with mediocrity, a country where citizens like you perceive necessities as luxury and would always welcome the crumbs thrown at him by his oppressors.
I am pained, sad and bittered that Nigeria will never witness a paradigm shift with folks like you at the helm of our country.
I pained that Nigerians have resigned to their fate and hence you are attacking those who do not align with your sentiments.
If craving the advancement of Nigeria makes me an IPOB, I would love to be an IPOB member forever.

Isn't this thread about the advancement of Nigeria? Your moniker alone gave you away as someone who doesn't care too much about Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge / US Releases Gory Report On Nigeria / Soldiers Enjoying Christmas In Sambisa Forest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.