Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother (26321 Views)

Rufai Oseni Blasts FG For Demolishing Landmark Beach Front / World Bank Blames FG As High Inflation Worsens Poverty / Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by solmusdesigns: 8:59am On Oct 21, 2019
mumu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by Bossontop(m): 8:59am On Oct 21, 2019
undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by kasheemawo(m): 8:59am On Oct 21, 2019
This boy is mad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by Chummynoni(m): 8:59am On Oct 21, 2019
is FG angel of death. death is inevitable guy. rip to her. she has escaped the wickedness of dis world
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:59am On Oct 21, 2019
grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by Olamilekxy(m): 8:59am On Oct 21, 2019
mtcheew. .

Igbo has come again

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by Charleys: 9:00am On Oct 21, 2019
I knew it

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by ogbuefiken(m): 9:01am On Oct 21, 2019
he blamed the federal government for the illness. and not, specifically, the death.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by Briells: 9:02am On Oct 21, 2019
I don't think it makes sense saying the FG has anything to do with her death, but well... What do I know. RIP ma.

Treat that keloid the natural way today. Contact me on zero 8 zero 6 two 5 one 1 six one 0
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by Badonasty(m): 9:03am On Oct 21, 2019

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by Emperor2463(m): 9:04am On Oct 21, 2019
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by Yomboy4ever(m): 9:05am On Oct 21, 2019
HacheNoire:

You have malaria.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by midolian(m): 9:05am On Oct 21, 2019
This m0r0n will blame the Government of Nigeria for everything that happens in his life

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by Jimiyung(m): 9:06am On Oct 21, 2019
Just come and bury her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 21, 2019
jakezebrax:
All posters are afonja. They leave Sowore in languishing in jail only to come here out of their obssession for Biafra and Igbos. I don't know what is wrong with these people. When other tribes look at you people, they shake their heads in disgust.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by ejimatic: 9:07am On Oct 21, 2019
Gistformant:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/ipob-leader-nnamdi-kanu-blames-fg-for-mums-death/amp/
Arising questions. : Will she be buried in Germany? Who will take her to Nigeria for burial? Will KANU be allowed to witness the burial in Nigeria? How many years will the corpse stay in Germany? Dasuki. and PMB can explain this situation better with their experiences when their mothers died...Nothing is better than freedom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by BluntBoy(m): 9:08am On Oct 21, 2019
Cownu's type of madness is one of a kind. He used his madness to snuff life out of his mother, and now, he wants to blame the FG.

Tufiakwa!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by kobosmart(m): 9:10am On Oct 21, 2019
grin if e sure am make come naija to do the blaming proper

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by omaonudee: 9:12am On Oct 21, 2019
Kalu is very funny sha.....

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by brookz: 9:12am On Oct 21, 2019
The Weyrey wey dy disturb this piglet no be here oo.

You must bring her back to Potor republic for burial. That we'll know you are a supreme leader.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by Sholaco: 9:16am On Oct 21, 2019
Lolz
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by Drosonogasta(m): 9:19am On Oct 21, 2019
So finally Kanu would be back to kuje prison..... Eyaaaaah!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by Commentor: 9:22am On Oct 21, 2019
Emyogalanya:
she is royalty , death of royal people are not so announced in Igbo tradition stop all this your unwise talk. lets teach you somethings that you do not know. I thought you said you are from igede ? How come you do not know this elementary Igbo tradition?

Royalty on transfer.

grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by Kelvin30286063(m): 9:23am On Oct 21, 2019
All I see is emotional blackmail. You should have thought of the poor woman before embarking on your fruitless mission. She was sick but you didn't feel the need to abort the mission and apologize to the FG. The only murderer I see here is Kanu.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by Bestman66: 9:25am On Oct 21, 2019
This guy is a 419. How I wish they can evacuate every one of them to their Biafra land the south east and let the rest of us live in peace.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by frozen70g(f): 9:29am On Oct 21, 2019
This is exactly how you deceived your stupid fellowers and they died as a sacrifice for you and your stupidity

Now you have officially announced how you sacrifice your mum for the same thing

It's time for you to sacrifice yourself
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by nauto5: 9:36am On Oct 21, 2019
Nawa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Ugwuanyi To Meet With 16-Year-Old Toy Maker, Chukwu Emmanuel / Suntai Dissolves Cabinet Amidst Controversies / ‘I Owned Lucrative Businesses’ — Malami Writes Buhari Over Corruption Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.