Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,734 members, 7,831,335 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother (26312 Views)

Rufai Oseni Blasts FG For Demolishing Landmark Beach Front / World Bank Blames FG As High Inflation Worsens Poverty / Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by BeStroNG(m): 9:38am On Oct 21, 2019
Buhari is responsible for everything that happens in this country.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by tfelicityk(m): 9:39am On Oct 21, 2019
This guy is exhibiting attitudes of patients in yaba left...

He put his mother through want he is accusing the government for...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by adelekeolu(m): 9:44am On Oct 21, 2019
Will he be coming to Biafra land for the burial of his dead
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by judgementyard(m): 9:45am On Oct 21, 2019
RIP MA
My brother kanu,I pray that God grants you wisdom
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by judgementyard(m): 9:46am On Oct 21, 2019
RIP MA
My brother kanu,I pray that God grants you wisdom!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by gidgiddy: 10:27am On Oct 21, 2019
frozen70g:
This is exactly how you deceived your stupid fellowers and they died as a sacrifice for you and your stupidity

Now you have officially announced how you sacrifice your mum for the same thing

It's time for you to sacrifice yourself

You mean the unarmed followers that the Nigerian Government sent Soldiers to go and shoot for no reason?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by stepriho(m): 10:41am On Oct 21, 2019
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by Qadaffi2idiamin: 11:10am On Oct 21, 2019
MetaPhysical:
Buhari or python is not who killed her.

What killed the mother is seeing her son perform p0rno on internet. Doing MouthAction under the sheet.

That kind of sight is sure to kill any mother. grin
May your generation forget you as human but always remember you as a lizard.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by richie240: 11:11am On Oct 21, 2019
omenka:
Yet some people who witnessed and participated in the biafra war and saw all the horrors are still alive today. But your mother who, PERHAPS, saw a couple of persons and a dog killed, died from seeing such, according to you.

This guy is a dunce.

I disagree. The ones, both highly educated and illiterates who lap up d saliva of d semi-lunatic are d dunce(s).
Like d one below:

Fuckthamods:
The FG is very wicked.. What has kanu mother done to them for her to deserve brutality? Face kanu and leave his family but no they won't, tyranny is in their blood.
One day and i pray very soon this evil union will be dissolved and biafra will be achieved. cool
We can't be one with the ones that hate us and show it to our face.

All love to the Igbos, keep doing what you are doing, you are not doing it for yourselves but for our unborn children.
Chukwu okike abiama bless you all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by prestige101: 11:12am On Oct 21, 2019
When you start adding POLITICAL FLAVOUR to everything cooking around you, there's a big prolem.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by Kpoikpoi: 11:26am On Oct 21, 2019
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by Kpoikpoi: 11:31am On Oct 21, 2019
This coward still has mouth to talk?
Talking about his mother when he sent thousands of young Igbos to their early grave then ran away just like Ojukwu ran away.
To make matters even worse ,when he resurfaced, he started lamenting the loss of his dog Jack instead of the thousands of Igbos that he deceived and led to their untimely death. Useless terrorist.
All Igbo leaders are cowards.
Tufiaka.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by MetaPhysical: 11:34am On Oct 21, 2019
Qadaffi2idiamin:

May same be your portion in this life and the hereafter.

Ase!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by MetaPhysical: 11:37am On Oct 21, 2019
Qadaffi2idiamin:

I just stepped out of temple and sat down. You got the first hit from my tongue. Congrats
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by Kennyswagz1(m): 11:52am On Oct 21, 2019
Fuckthamods:
The FG is very wicked.. What has kanu mother done to them for her to deserve brutality? Face kanu and leave his family but no they won't, tyranny is in their blood.
One day and i pray very soon this evil union will be dissolved and biafra will be achieved. cool
We can't be one with the ones that hate us and show it to our face.

All love to the Igbos, keep doing what you are doing, you are not doing it for yourselves but for our unborn children.
Chukwu okike abiama bless you all.
go get your landlocked coy.try and let Nigerians be

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by Kennyswagz1(m): 11:55am On Oct 21, 2019
Bestman66:
This guy is a 419. How I wish they can evacuate every one of them to their Biafra land the south east and let the rest of us live in peace.
as in bros.. i nor know why FG no just fit give these guys their landlocked red mud erosion country make everybody rest..

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by Emyogalanya: 11:57am On Oct 21, 2019
omenka:
Please go and look for another shoulder. Mine is occupied. Thanks and goodbye.

Bloody liars. You will bring up all sort of trash to defend this fraudulent boy. Is she more Royal than the Obi of Onitsha?

http://amightytree.org/obi-okosi-ii-death-and-burial/
what you do not know is above you she is royalty simple. And its within the family rights to decide if to announce it or not but in core Igbo way death of royalty is not so announced so deal with it if you wish you can kill yourself we do not care you do not instruct any family when to announce death of their beloVed members pls face your own family the kanu's do not take orders from you
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by omenka(m): 12:02pm On Oct 21, 2019
Emyogalanya:
what you do not know is above you she is royalty simple. And its within the family rights to decide if to announce it or not but in core Igbo way death of royalty is not so announced so deal with it if you wish you can kill yourself we do not care you do not instruct any family when to announce death of their beloVed members pls face your own family the kanu's do not take orders from you
Trash talk. You told a barefaced lie and were caught.

From it being a Royal tradition to being at the discretion of individual families. All these lies to defend a crook.

I can see you crying while typing this. Kanu is a redundant criminal. Deal with it. wink

Good bye.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by Arizonaguy(m): 12:22pm On Oct 21, 2019
Gistformant:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/ipob-leader-nnamdi-kanu-blames-fg-for-mums-death/amp/
Time and time again this fake ass has proven to be a scam which some are buying into
It's obvious this dude never misses any opportunity to appeal to the gullibility and bitterness of his followers
i wonder what this lunatic will blame the FGN for again
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by Fuckthamods: 12:22pm On Oct 21, 2019
[s]
Kennyswagz1:
go get your landlocked coy.try and let Nigerians be
[/s]
Switzerland is landlocked
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by IGBOSON1: 12:29pm On Oct 21, 2019
gidgiddy:

It is funny how Nigerians now discuss the killing of people as if it is a normal thing

That’s to show you the depths to which it has sunk! It’s been a downward spiral from the late 60s to date!

It shouldn’t be surprising though seeing the type of people (and their supporters) that have controlled the unitary federal gov’t all this while: they have absolutely no value for human life! The degenerate you quoted is one of them! smiley

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by Litmus: 12:46pm On Oct 21, 2019
He probably meant the invasion of the family home by soldiers’ traumatised his mother and that she never quite recovered. Since everyone now accepts that stress kills it is not a stretch if Kanu observes that military- specifically individual or individuals that ordered the search of her home - were indirectly responsible for his mother’s death. Accepting his point, for our part, should not mean accepting or promoting certain political agendas; moreover, I doubt history would adjudge the Nigerian state wrong for some of the actions taken in this regard although use of military instead of police may be points of strongest contention.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by Ladiesdoctor(m): 1:17pm On Oct 21, 2019
Which day he go enter Naija?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 21, 2019
MetaPhysical:

I just stepped out of temple and sat down. You got the first hit from my tongue. Congrats
is this Rubbish supposed to make sense? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by Kennyswagz1(m): 2:14pm On Oct 21, 2019
Fuckthamods:
[s][/s]
Switzerland is landlocked
Switzerland is not igbo land.. igbo land is a shithole full of red mud and criminals

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by gidgiddy: 2:28pm On Oct 21, 2019
Litmus:
He probably meant the invasion of the family home by soldiers’ traumatised his mother and that she never quite recovered. Since everyone now accepts that stress kills it is not a stretch if Kanu observes that military- specifically individual or individuals that ordered the search of her home - were indirectly responsible for his mother’s death. Accepting his point, for our part, should not mean accepting or promoting certain political agendas; moreover, I doubt history would adjudge the Nigerian state wrong for some of the actions taken in this regard although use of military instead of police may be points of strongest contention.

The military and police have their traditional roles, thats why their training differ. The Army is for external security and territorial integrity while the police is internal security and maintaining law and order.

In a civilised society, the Army has no business going to anybody's house in a place where no war exists. The Army has no constitutional power to go to a persons house to make arrest. That is the job of the police. The only time the Army can arrest someone is if they are deployed for war, or if a person is committing a crime where they are operating. The Army going to Kanu's house to open fire and kill people was illegal, unconstitutional and a violation of ethics. It was also a calculated assassination attempt.

How anyone can justify the deployment of Soldiers against unarmed people is beyond me
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by ussv: 2:47pm On Oct 21, 2019
He go soon blame FG for weak erection .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by aboubkr(m): 2:54pm On Oct 21, 2019
She died because her son is not as brave as she thought he would be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by Fuckthamods: 2:59pm On Oct 21, 2019
[s]
Kennyswagz1:
Switzerland is not igbo land.. igbo land is a shithole full of red mud and criminals
[/s]
Keep crying me a river.. We love the red mud and criminals like that.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by Kennyswagz1(m): 3:41pm On Oct 21, 2019
Fuckthamods:
[s][/s]
Keep crying me a river.. We love the red mud and criminals like that.
yeah.. i pray you get your red mud country so that Nigerians can rest
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by Area4Area: 4:07pm On Oct 21, 2019
gidgiddy:

The military and police have their traditional roles, thats why their training differ. The Army is for external security and territorial integrity while the police is internal security and maintaining law and order.

In a civilised society, the Army has no business going to anybody's house in a place where no war exists. The Army has no constitutional power to go to a persons house to make arrest. That is the job of the police. The only time the Army can arrest someone is if they are deployed for war, or if a person is committing a crime where they are operating. The Army going to Kanu's house to open fire and kill people was illegal, unconstitutional and a violation of ethics. It was also a calculated assassination attempt.

How anyone can justify the deployment of Soldiers against unarmed people is beyond me
Can you give us just one evidence that the military invaded his compound? Real evidence and not some videos and pictures with no Nigerian soldier in it

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by Fuckthamods: 4:08pm On Oct 21, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
yeah.. i pray you get your red mud country so that Nigerians can rest
Amen!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi Announces Free Rail Ride On Lagos-Ibadan Route / Are There Any Economic Implications Of Sharing Money To Nigerians This Period? / Despite Spending ₦205M, Nigeria Police Website Still Offline A Week After Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.