Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother (26325 Views)

Rufai Oseni Blasts FG For Demolishing Landmark Beach Front / World Bank Blames FG As High Inflation Worsens Poverty / Ezekwesili Hits FG For 'deliberately Corrupting Osun Voters' With N10k Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by Area4Area: 4:09pm On Oct 21, 2019
Litmus:
He probably meant the invasion of the family home by soldiers’ traumatised his mother and that she never quite recovered. Since everyone now accepts that stress kills it is not a stretch if Kanu observes that military- specifically individual or individuals that ordered the search of her home - were indirectly responsible for his mother’s death. Accepting his point, for our part, should not mean accepting or promoting certain political agendas; moreover, I doubt history would adjudge the Nigerian state wrong for some of the actions taken in this regard although use of military instead of police may be points of strongest contention.
Evidence of soldiers in the compound is all IPOB needs to counter the FG, let them present it
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by abeggnow: 4:14pm On Oct 21, 2019
gidgiddy:

The military and police have their traditional roles, thats why their training differ. The Army is for external security and territorial integrity while the police is internal security and maintaining law and order.

In a civilised society, the Army has no business going to anybody's house in a place where no war exists. The Army has no constitutional power to go to a persons house to make arrest. That is the job of the police. The only time the Army can arrest someone is if they are deployed for war, or if a person is committing a crime where they are operating. The Army going to Kanu's house to open fire and kill people was illegal, unconstitutional and a violation of ethics. It was also a calculated assassination attempt.

How anyone can justify the deployment of Soldiers against unarmed people is beyond me
I beg to differ.in the UK the SAS do apprehend and arrest terrorists, not the police (SAS means special air service, its part of the special forces)same thing in France. in fact in France, you see soldiers patrolling the streets armed.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by Emyogalanya: 4:14pm On Oct 21, 2019
omenka:
Trash talk. You told a barefaced lie and were caught.
From it being a Royal tradition to being at the discretion of individual families. All these lies to defend a crook.I can see you crying while typing this. Kanu is a redundant criminal. Deal with it. winkGood bye.
well you are yet to stop following kanu/Biafra topics. I wonder why. If the man is all manner of names you give him why not leave him And his followesr to deal with it
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by Area4Area: 4:15pm On Oct 21, 2019
Emyogalanya:
what you do not know is above you she is royalty simple. And its within the family rights to decide if to announce it or not but in core Igbo way death of royalty is not so announced so deal with it if you wish you can kill yourself we do not care you do not instruct any family when to announce death of their beloVed members pls face your own family the kanu's do not take orders from you
Really? Do those in royalty move around and attend visible meetings when a member dies? Do the Igbos do that too?
Someone as close as his mother dies and he still has the guts to be moving around openly instead of going low in public appearance.
I'm not sure you're even Igbo because you don't understand the tradition.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by Emyogalanya: 4:15pm On Oct 21, 2019
omenka:
Trash talk. You told a barefaced lie and were caught.
From it being a Royal tradition to being at the discretion of individual families. All these lies to defend a crook.I can see you crying while typing this. Kanu is a redundant criminal. Deal with it. winkGood bye.
well you are yet to stop following kanu/Biafra topics. I wonder why. If the man is all manner of names you give him why not leave him And his followesr to deal with it? What are you Afraid of?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by Area4Area: 4:20pm On Oct 21, 2019
Emyogalanya:
well you are yet to stop following kanu/Biafra topics. I wonder why. If the man is all manner of names you give him why not leave him And his followesr to deal with it? What are you Afraid of?
Tell him to stop lumping others including Igbos into his imaginary Biafra and others would leave him and his followers alone
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by Emyogalanya: 4:21pm On Oct 21, 2019
Area4Area:
Really? Do those in royalty move around and attend visible meetings when a member dies? Do the Igbos do that too?
Someone as close as his mother dies and he still has the guts to be moving around openly instead of going low in public appearance.
I'm not sure you're even Igbo because you don't understand the tradition.
go back And read what you wrote up there, do you not sound very silly to yourself?so from august 30 till date is not low enough on public appearance? Well you still made a point that. Indeed he went about openly in public appearance seems like you Acknoledged that he indeed went to Eu and un offices right?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by Emyogalanya: 4:25pm On Oct 21, 2019
Area4Area:
Tell him to stop lumping others including Igbos into his imaginary Biafra and others would leave him and his followers alone
until you tell Nigeria to unLump you And everyone else , you should keep Shut. Only after ref can we truely who is being Lumped And by who
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by Area4Area: 4:27pm On Oct 21, 2019
Emyogalanya:
until you tell Nigeria to unLump you And everyone else , you should keep Shut. Only after ref can we truely who is being Lumped And by who
Write in English with the right punctuations for me to follow you
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by Kennyswagz1(m): 4:29pm On Oct 21, 2019
Fuckthamods:

Amen!
yeah
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by Emyogalanya: 8:04pm On Oct 21, 2019
Area4Area:
no one is forcing Biafra on you. the truth is that you were Lumped into Nigeria by a brit. So ask them to unLump you first. In the case of Biafra you will have a chance to unLump yourself if you do not want to be in it by a vote in a referendUm.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by bbamusa: 8:10pm On Oct 21, 2019
Gistformant:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/ipob-leader-nnamdi-kanu-blames-fg-for-mums-death/amp/
lousy Kanu, stop claiming your mother died for Biafra , you are just weeping sentiment into the whole matter. wetin concern Agbero with overload?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by gidgiddy: 8:44pm On Oct 21, 2019
abeggnow:
I beg to differ.in the UK the SAS do apprehend and arrest terrorists, not the police (SAS means special air service, its part of the special forces)same thing in France. in fact in France, you see soldiers patrolling the streets armed.

You are talking about terrorism, that doesn't apply in this case. On September 2017 when the Army invaded Kanu's house, IPOB had not yet been designated a terrorist group. So what did the Army go there to do? What kind of terrorist group is unarmed? What will they use to terrorise people? Just mere words?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by Fahd11: 8:46pm On Oct 21, 2019
If I slap you,you will go and meet your mother..... IndecentStar leader of the Biafra people. One word for you : IDIOT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by gidgiddy: 10:27pm On Oct 21, 2019
Area4Area:
Can you give us just one evidence that the military invaded his compound? Real evidence and not some videos and pictures with no Nigerian soldier in it

Why are you looking for evidence that the Army went to Kanu's house when the minister for Defence, Dan Ali, and the COAS, Burutai, have already confirmed that the Army went there? Below is the interview that Dan Ali gave where he stated that the Army went to Kanu's house but they did not get him. A minister is openly stating that the Army broke the law by going to a persons house to arrest him when they have no powers to do so

But the biggest joke of all was the affidavit Burutai swore in court when Kanu's Lawyer sued him to produce Kanu. Bututai said that the Army were chasing a truck full of ammunition and the truck ran into Kanu's compound and they followed it in. To this day, nobody has seen any pictures of this truck full of ammunition they claim they chased into Kanu's compound. Nobody has seen one single ammunition

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xA4qtJbHyX0&t=54s

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/buratai-soldiers-pursued-truck-loaded-weapons-kanus-home/amp

https://newstodaysup..com/2017/11/how-soldiers-chased-weapon-laden-truck.html?m=1
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by Divinex(m): 11:07pm On Oct 21, 2019
omenka:
Kanu should respect his mother and stop lying over her dead body. Wonder if she really was his mom. How could one announce the death of his MOM over a mom after she died?

Who does that?
omenka:
Kanu should respect his mother and stop lying over her dead body. Wonder if she really was his mom. How could one announce the death of his MOM over a mom after she died?

Who does that?
omenka:

Who does that?

bro
how do u need ur thundering

fried or cooked
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by Area4Area: 11:37pm On Oct 21, 2019
Emyogalanya:
no one is forcing Biafra on you. the truth is that you were Lumped into Nigeria by a brit. So ask them to unLump you first. In the case of Biafra you will have a chance to unLump yourself if you do not want to be in it by a vote in a referendUm.
You cannot speak for me to be "unlumped" because I didn't ask you to, neither have I asked you for a referendum you want
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by Area4Area: 11:42pm On Oct 21, 2019
gidgiddy:

Why are you looking for evidence that the Army went to Kanu's house when the minister for Defence, Dan Ali, and the COAS, Burutai, have already confirmed that the Army went there? Below is the interview that Dan Ali gave where he stated that the Army went to Kanu's house but they did not get him. A minister is openly stating that the Army broke the law by going to a persons house to arrest him when they have no powers to do so

But the biggest joke of all was the affidavit Burutai swore in court when Kanu's Lawyer sued him to produce Kanu. Bututai said that the Army were chasing a truck full of ammunition and the truck ran into Kanu's compound and they followed it in. To this day, nobody has seen any pictures of this truck full of ammunition they claim they chased into Kanu's compound. Nobody has seen one single ammunition

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xA4qtJbHyX0&t=54s

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/buratai-soldiers-pursued-truck-loaded-weapons-kanus-home/amp

https://newstodaysup..com/2017/11/how-soldiers-chased-weapon-laden-truck.html?m=1

All in all, IPOB lied to her followers that Nnamdi Kanu and his parents were being held by the soldiers without telling anyone that they actually ran away. Why the lies?
Some people have been killed, maimed, imprisoned or their whereabout unknown all because they were demanding for his fake release
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by abeggnow: 8:37am On Oct 22, 2019
gidgiddy:

You are talking about terrorism, that doesn't apply in this case. On September 2014 when the Army invaded Kanu's house, IPOB had not yet been designated a terrorist group. So what did the Army go there to do? What kind of terrorist group is unarmed? What will they use to terrorise people? Just mere words?
eseptember 2014 Are you for real ??
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by stepriho(m): 10:00am On Oct 22, 2019
[quote author=tfelicityk post=83327224]This guy is exhibiting attitudes of patients in yaba left..

I Pity his followers, at his age Kanu has no career, a jobless man. Ojukwu was a general with a proven career. I imagine how this guy succeeded in deceiving his people. Only career oriented people lead revolutions. Omoyele Sowore is the owner of Sahara Repoters with a proven record I can blindly follow him. He is in Prison today but a million times will not run away and live his followers. If KANU is a man let him come for him mothers burial.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by gidgiddy: 10:08am On Oct 22, 2019
stepriho:

I Pity his followers, at his age Kanu has no career, a jobless man. Ojukwu was a general with a proven career. I imagine how this guy succeeded in deceiving his people. Only career oriented people lead revolutions. Omoyele Sowore is the owner of Sahara Repoters with a proven record I can blindly follow him. He is in Prison today but a million times will not run away and live his followers. If KANU is a man let him come for him mothers burial.

Dont pity Kanu's followers, not everyone has accepted slave mentality. Kanu's followers seek freedom
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by stepriho(m): 10:53am On Oct 22, 2019
gidgiddy:

Dont pity Kanu's followers, not everyone has accepted slave mentality. Kanu's followers seek freedom
Freedom! To stay in Europe and be deceiving people in Africa? If this is freedom I don't want it. I will want to go into battle with my king or leader in war front leading me chanting war songs to motivate me.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by gidgiddy: 11:33am On Oct 22, 2019
stepriho:

Freedom! To stay in Europe and be deceiving people in Africa? If this is freedom I don't want it. I will want to go into battle with my king or leader in war front leading me chanting war songs to motivate me.

Nobody is going to battle or war anymore except you Nigerians. The Biafrans are going to referendum
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by tfelicityk(m): 11:35am On Oct 22, 2019
[quote author=stepriho post=83358153][/quote] He is planning to negotiate with the FG through the south-east governors so as he will be able to enter the country without being arrested.

He will smell his ass.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blames FG For The Death Of His Mother by Area4Area: 1:40pm On Oct 22, 2019
gidgiddy:

Nobody is going to battle or war anymore except you Nigerians. The Biafrans are going to referendum
If you like shout and cry referendum from now till thy kingdom comes, nobody send you and Kanu, just tell him to come and bury his mother if he's still formidable and resolute as he always claim

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Bola Tinubu Approves Establishment Of Presidential CNG Initiative / US Cautions Dokubo, Tompolo, Others Over Inflammatory Statements / Attack On Charly Boy: Suspects Arrested After (Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.