Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Honest Advice Needed. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Honest Advice Needed. (394 Views)

Be Honest: Would You Let Bae Wear This Type Of Outfit On A Date With You? / I Need Your Honest Advice.... / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honest Advice Needed. by matildababy(f): 9:47am On Oct 21, 2019
I WILL BE ROUNDING UP MY M.SC. DEGREE THIS YEAR BY THE GRACE OF GOD.I HAVE IT IN MIND TO WORK FOR LIKE 2YEARS BEFORE SETTLING DOWN MARITALLY.BUT MY MUM WANT ME TO SETTLE DOWN IMMEDIATELY.I DON'T WANT TO BE LIABILITY TO A MAN.JUST CLOCK 27 THIS YEAR.SHOULD I GIVE IN.PLEASE,CANDID ADVISES WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED. U KNOW MEN CAN BE FUNNY AT TIMES,GONE ARE THE DAY THAT LADY SIT AT HOME TO BE FED BY MEN.I DON'T EVEN LIKE NOT DOING ANYTHING,WHILE IN SCHOOL AS A STUDENT,I HAVE OWNS A SHOP.HOW CAN I CONVINCE MY MUM PLEASE.ADVICE ME.

1 Like

Re: Honest Advice Needed. by Kennyprince: 10:35am On Oct 21, 2019
Become serious about marriage now while u look for work.

Even though your age is still OK, some men become "afraid" of women with high educational qualifications and achievements.

You are going to this level already. If u have a man, which u shd, get serious with him. Discuss your marriage plans while u hunt for jobs...Time no dey

1 Like

Re: Honest Advice Needed. by Cousin9999: 11:53am On Oct 21, 2019
Don't let anyone pressure you. But don't have the attitude that the guy needs to meet some ridiculous standard either.

Just have fun, work hard, and take opportunities to meet people. You'll meet the right one. wink

1 Like

Re: Honest Advice Needed. by nlPoster: 12:08pm On Oct 21, 2019
Can you people stop with these dumb threads please.
Re: Honest Advice Needed. by Easybela(f): 12:37pm On Oct 21, 2019
What if after working for 2years and you are now the one begging men to come your way . Doing both will not harm you,provided that you have seen your "Mr Right" ,go ahead because if u miss him,you you don get problem for life. marriage won't stop you from job hunting.
Re: Honest Advice Needed. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 21, 2019
Dnt let your mum pressure to get married!!! You have to be ready mentally nd financially.
At least be comfortable enough nd have some savings b4 getting married!!!
Marriage sweet when money is flowing!!!
Re: Honest Advice Needed. by Nat404: 3:31pm On Oct 21, 2019
matildababy:
I WILL BE ROUNDING UP MY M.SC. DEGREE THIS YEAR BY THE GRACE OF GOD.I HAVE IT IN MIND TO WORK FOR LIKE 2YEARS BEFORE SETTLING DOWN MARITALLY.BUT MY MUM WANT ME TO SETTLE DOWN IMMEDIATELY.I DON'T WANT TO BE LIABILITY TO A MAN.JUST CLOCK 27 THIS YEAR.SHOULD I GIVE IN.PLEASE,CANDID ADVISES WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED. U KNOW MEN CAN BE FUNNY AT TIMES,GONE ARE THE DAY THAT LADY SIT AT HOME TO BE FED BY MEN.I DON'T EVEN LIKE NOT DOING ANYTHING,WHILE IN SCHOOL AS A STUDENT,I HAVE OWNS A SHOP.HOW CAN I CONVINCE MY MUM PLEASE.ADVICE ME.
Huh? Upset about what your mother told you?

(1) (Reply)

Points To Know If A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You / Ladies, Which Would You Prefer? / University Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.