Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Be Honest: Would You Let Bae Wear This Type Of Outfit On A Date With You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Honest: Would You Let Bae Wear This Type Of Outfit On A Date With You? (8540 Views)

Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) / A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Honest: Would You Let Bae Wear This Type Of Outfit On A Date With You? by Felixgold: 7:17pm On Feb 28, 2018
When it comes to fashion these days, there is no such thing as limit. People slay in what they think best. Some people could step out of their house in just about anything.

So if you were to be out with bae, probably for a night event, would you let her wear this?
CLICK HERE TO VIEW MORE PICX AND DROP MYOUR COMMENT
[url]flexinnovative.com/honest-let-bae-wear-type-outfit-date/[/url]

Re: Be Honest: Would You Let Bae Wear This Type Of Outfit On A Date With You? by newyorks(m): 8:08pm On Feb 28, 2018
Her body her burden my gain. Na clubing material bae smiley

3 Likes

Re: Be Honest: Would You Let Bae Wear This Type Of Outfit On A Date With You? by chivic(m): 8:28pm On Feb 28, 2018
Some ladies have chicken brain and some men are wicked.

Surely she is there to be messed up.Not for marriage

1 Like

Re: Be Honest: Would You Let Bae Wear This Type Of Outfit On A Date With You? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 28, 2018
That is never a Bae,she's a fvck material.

8 Likes

Re: Be Honest: Would You Let Bae Wear This Type Of Outfit On A Date With You? by Vikkie14: 9:33pm On Feb 28, 2018
You know, there are many insane fellows roaming the streets, the only thing is that we're not doing enough to put them in wards.

6 Likes

Re: Be Honest: Would You Let Bae Wear This Type Of Outfit On A Date With You? by yarimo(m): 11:45pm On Feb 28, 2018
But I didn't see anything wrong with the dress, here in Israel it is a normal dress to everyone.

5 Likes

Re: Be Honest: Would You Let Bae Wear This Type Of Outfit On A Date With You? by giftedheart1(m): 11:58pm On Feb 28, 2018
yarimo:
But I didn't see anything wrong with the dress, here in Israel it is a normal dress to everyone.
which of the Israel?

6 Likes

Re: Be Honest: Would You Let Bae Wear This Type Of Outfit On A Date With You? by tojahh(m): 12:41am On Mar 01, 2018
My friend stop writing for the sake of it. It was one of the attire for presentation on the *Most Beautiful Damsel*. I was there, it's an event held in port Harcourt at The Arena Event Center, Tombia Street, GRA Phase 2, Port Harcourt

No one wears this even to a club Mr. Op. Comon!

2 Likes

Re: Be Honest: Would You Let Bae Wear This Type Of Outfit On A Date With You? by musa7m(m): 12:59am On Mar 01, 2018
giftedheart1:
which of the Israel?
Israel in the yeast...the home land of cone head Jews IP*b p*gs

7 Likes

Re: Be Honest: Would You Let Bae Wear This Type Of Outfit On A Date With You? by musa7m(m): 1:02am On Mar 01, 2018
tojahh:
My friend stop writing for the sake of it. It was one of the attire for presentation on the *Most Beautiful Damsel*. I was there, it's an event held in port Harcourt at The Arena Event Center, Tombia Street, GRA Phase 2, Port Harcourt

No one wears this even to a club Mr. Op. Comon!
port harcourt of Nigeria? Are you sure ?

1 Like

Re: Be Honest: Would You Let Bae Wear This Type Of Outfit On A Date With You? by yarimo(m): 1:04am On Mar 01, 2018
giftedheart1:
which of the Israel?
do we have many Israel?

1 Like

Re: Be Honest: Would You Let Bae Wear This Type Of Outfit On A Date With You? by ClumsyFlimsy: 5:53am On Mar 01, 2018
yarimo:
Yarimo dullardeen

It's also a normal thing here in Mecca

2 Likes

Re: Be Honest: Would You Let Bae Wear This Type Of Outfit On A Date With You? by phayvoursky(m): 6:38am On Mar 01, 2018
musa7m:

YOU JUST SUCCESSFULLY DISPLAYED YOUR STUPIDITY IN AN ELDERLY MANNER

5 Likes

Re: Be Honest: Would You Let Bae Wear This Type Of Outfit On A Date With You? by tojahh(m): 6:39am On Mar 01, 2018
musa7m:
port harcourt of Nigeria? Are you sure ?

Very sure sir.

It was held on Sunday 18th February 2018

1 Like

Re: Be Honest: Would You Let Bae Wear This Type Of Outfit On A Date With You? by Adortem: 7:06am On Mar 01, 2018
Lead Hire Limited urgently need the services of:

PROFESSIONAL DRIVERS

�The candidate must have a drivers license.

�Must be an experienced driver.

�Must be familiar with Lagos routes.

� Must be able to communicate effectively.

�Send your Resume and Application to driversrecruitment@leadhire.com.ng with PROFESSIONAL DRIVER as the subject of the email.
Re: Be Honest: Would You Let Bae Wear This Type Of Outfit On A Date With You? by mespusinglez(m): 7:17am On Mar 01, 2018
You Dress How You Want To Be Adressed

1 Like

Re: Be Honest: Would You Let Bae Wear This Type Of Outfit On A Date With You? by chudyprince: 8:13am On Mar 01, 2018
That dude has pocket her brain inside the bag he's carrying

1 Like

Re: Be Honest: Would You Let Bae Wear This Type Of Outfit On A Date With You? by Lionessza(f): 8:48am On Mar 01, 2018
Where is the outfit? grin.
Re: Be Honest: Would You Let Bae Wear This Type Of Outfit On A Date With You? by musa7m(m): 8:55am On Mar 01, 2018
tojahh:

Very sure sir.

It was held on Sunday 18th February 2018
she wear that thing from her house come the show
Re: Be Honest: Would You Let Bae Wear This Type Of Outfit On A Date With You? by SolexxBarry(m): 9:59am On Mar 01, 2018
There is someone for everyone
Re: Be Honest: Would You Let Bae Wear This Type Of Outfit On A Date With You? by PurestBoy(m): 10:20am On Mar 01, 2018
That's my bro, he's wizkid personal guard and he's married with 2 kids so that's not his bae. yeye blogger
Re: Be Honest: Would You Let Bae Wear This Type Of Outfit On A Date With You? by tojahh(m): 10:45am On Mar 01, 2018
musa7m:
she wear that thing from her house come the show

Sir, I said "it was one of the attire for presentation"
Re: Be Honest: Would You Let Bae Wear This Type Of Outfit On A Date With You? by roarik(f): 10:57am On Mar 01, 2018
madness,what's my own gan lipsrsealed
Re: Be Honest: Would You Let Bae Wear This Type Of Outfit On A Date With You? by giftedheart1(m): 1:45pm On Mar 01, 2018
INTERESTING...
musa7m:
Re: Be Honest: Would You Let Bae Wear This Type Of Outfit On A Date With You? by punisha: 4:09pm On Mar 01, 2018
well, as I couldn't see the photo of any lady in a dress as OP claimed. I'm of the opinion that what the guy did is wrong. he should have given the banana to the other girl.
Re: Be Honest: Would You Let Bae Wear This Type Of Outfit On A Date With You? by Felixgold: 4:16pm On Mar 01, 2018
WHO IS OP
punisha:
well, as I couldn't see the photo of any lady in a dress as OP claimed. I'm of the opinion that what the guy did is wrong. he should have given the banana to the other girl.
Re: Be Honest: Would You Let Bae Wear This Type Of Outfit On A Date With You? by punisha: 4:30pm On Mar 01, 2018
Felixgold:
WHO IS OP

I wish I could tell you... Pls, don't mention the word OP till you reach level 25 in NL or you could be banned.
welcome to NL.

1 Like

Re: Be Honest: Would You Let Bae Wear This Type Of Outfit On A Date With You? by galadima77(m): 4:44pm On Mar 01, 2018
Pepsi101:
That is never a Bae,she's a fvck material.

guy!! i owe you one.
Re: Be Honest: Would You Let Bae Wear This Type Of Outfit On A Date With You? by marvin906(m): 4:46pm On Mar 01, 2018
even my fvck mate wont try it..
not to talk of my babe... undecided undecided
Re: Be Honest: Would You Let Bae Wear This Type Of Outfit On A Date With You? by Mandrake007(m): 4:46pm On Mar 01, 2018
NO

(1) (2) (Reply)

To Become A Real Man, You Must Cheat On Your Wife Or Girlfriend / Dear Nigerian Ladies Please Hold Your Husband's Tight Ini Edo Is On The Loose. / No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.