Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response (77626 Views)

Innoson Unveils New Shuttle Bus / Innoson Unveils Its Fire Fighting Truck - Photos / Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by King44(m): 3:24pm On Oct 21, 2019
slimfit1:
Going to far on unnecessary wagons bad taste. I think it would be nice if someone come and pick him up with that when he is not feeling well. Why dont you make a mobile kiosk instead this is rubbish.
n u will start something one day or already doing something and expecting people's support o mehn after buhari ur kind are one of our problems

5 Likes

Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by Frankiss44(m): 3:24pm On Oct 21, 2019
Sabby1:

Bro, you went too far na!
Ask him if he even constructed this while growing up

Lwkmd cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by drlance(m): 3:25pm On Oct 21, 2019
Hope this isn’t another N14 million Rip-Off

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by correctguy2010: 3:25pm On Oct 21, 2019
This type of ambulance can easily be involved in another accident. Anything in the form of Tricycle is rubbish.. No balance at all. I love what innocent is doing but there's no need for this type of ambulance.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by Segkem2013(m): 3:25pm On Oct 21, 2019
These are the kind of people that should be leading Nigeria.
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:25pm On Oct 21, 2019
Pakulowe
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by peterinah: 3:25pm On Oct 21, 2019
you will get one bro by his grace
Madibah:
All I need is mobile coffin angry angry grin

1 Like

Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 21, 2019
Sabby1:
Quite impressive from INNOSON

In a consuming nation like Nigeria, business diversity is a secret weapon or key to success. As a business personnel or an Entrepreneur, you can't depend on a single product or goods.

It is only in Nigeria that you will see a barbing saloon selling EGG ROLL or a mechanic workshop selling PROVISION. Even Dangote group no dey produce only cement.

Anyway, to INNOSON, I will say "whatever floats your boat"...

OP abeg help me give INNOSON this chilled stout

even tomato seller don dey sell condom.
kudos Inno nwanne

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by dallyemmy: 3:26pm On Oct 21, 2019
This man fit design motor for president the way i dey look am so...

Why not list the company on SEC?
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by Sanchez01: 3:26pm On Oct 21, 2019
slimfit1:
Going to far on unnecessary wagons bad taste. I think it would be nice if someone come and pick him up with that when he is not feeling well. Why dont you make a mobile kiosk instead this is rubbish.
The idea of mobile kiosks make sense and the idea of a kèké ambulance isn't a bad idea. Sadly, no good private hospital will hug the idea.

The kèké will be quite good for FCMG companies, particularly their market developers. I doubt that ambulance can take first aid items and can comfortably take a stretcher.
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by Temptee101(m): 3:27pm On Oct 21, 2019
slimfit1:

It easier to make 1billion kiosk than for you to acquire an atom of sense

1 Like

Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by rockstar27(m): 3:28pm On Oct 21, 2019
innoson keep moving i pray nigerians patronizing them ooo. because i don't knw why we dont appreciate made in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by Nolongthing3669: 3:28pm On Oct 21, 2019
Sabby1:
Quite impressive from INNOSON

In a consuming nation like Nigeria, business diversity is a secret weapon or key to success. As a business personnel or an Entrepreneur, you can't depend on a single product or goods.

It is only in Nigeria that you will see a barbing saloon selling EGG ROLL or a mechanic workshop selling PROVISION. Even Dangote group no dey produce only cement.

Anyway, to INNOSON, I will say "whatever floats your boat"...

OP abeg help me give INNOSON this chilled stout
Chill abi dust stout
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by SoNature(m): 3:29pm On Oct 21, 2019
jom28gy:
this man,is going to change of Nigeria, through auto-mechs,is high time we support him

prefer:

It's high time we supported him

1 Like

Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by nototribalist: 3:29pm On Oct 21, 2019
imhotep:
Igbo amaka
bia let's stop this Igbo amaka thing. And start Nigeria amaka. Oluku

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by Ziel20: 3:29pm On Oct 21, 2019
AroOkigbo:

The Innoson guy doesn't drink alcohol.
I'll drink on his behalf grin

The doctor warned u about alcohol, remember?

So I'll take it instead.

grin

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by nairalandankrah: 3:29pm On Oct 21, 2019
Pusyiter:
Enemies of progress will not allow us support our very own rather, we prefer fake keke from India and China to dominate our market.
If Buhari is serious, let him place a ban on keke and empower Innoson to produce more by giving him/others tax free production for the next 5years.
buhari will never do it
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by PHIPEX(m): 3:29pm On Oct 21, 2019
Smithkafors:

Black man is dangerous and evil,if you want to make head in life avoid them.Have you gone through the gallery of the so called Toyota and planes we are praising today?you will see how they started from the so called thing you call mobile coffin and kiosk.I saw a picture on nairaland with woven seats on plane in the past,but today you can even bath in jacuzzi on flight.Innoson can only grow and one day,CNN will come down to Nnewi to interview him.Work hard and drink water......by the way,he produces fully equipped Medical ambulance
Both CNN and BBC have interviewed him already

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by hopexter(m): 3:30pm On Oct 21, 2019
jom28gy:
this man,is going to change of Nigeria, through auto-mechs,is high time we support him

Support this filth? Common man, we are way ahead of his products. Nigerians would gladly embrace quality and high class vehicles of his not these School projects he showcases as Nigerian Products angry undecided

1 Like

Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by TMSMedia: 3:30pm On Oct 21, 2019
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 21, 2019
Smithkafors:

Black man is dangerous and evil,if you want to make head in life avoid them.Have you gone through the gallery of the so called Toyota and planes we are praising today?you will see how they started from the so called thing you call mobile coffin and kiosk.I saw a picture on nairaland with woven seats on plane in the past,but today you can even bath in jacuzzi on flight.Innoson can only grow and one day,CNN will come down to Nnewi to interview him.Work hard and drink water......by the way,he produces fully equipped Medical ambulance
I keep telling people that live abroad to avoid the congregation of black people if they must be useful to humanity, they always accuse me of inferiority complex . At the end they are still at one spot complaining of racism without making headway in life just like the continent of Africa.

This man is trying to solve a problem only unique to Nigeria and and some black minded idiots can't see beyond their redundant brains.

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by dare01: 3:31pm On Oct 21, 2019
Why cant the company establish a service centre in Lagos and Abuja. The company expect all innoson car owner in south west to transport it to the East for service or regular maintenance. That's the main reason you will hardly see this vehicle on Lagos roads

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by iReddington: 3:31pm On Oct 21, 2019
Nigeria is a third world country, so we deserve third world basic amenities. keke as ambulance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 21, 2019
Sabby1:

Stop being mediocre, is that the best they could build? These guys 'a billion naira' company, they can do better
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by DRSEGUNBABA: 3:32pm On Oct 21, 2019
Igbo amaka
nototribalist:
bia let's stop this Igbo amaka thing. And start Nigeria amaka. Oluku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by Jaqenhghar: 3:33pm On Oct 21, 2019
Nisggerians wil use it to transport bodoes. Only in nigger country they have more respect for the dead than the living. A sick man may not recieve one visitor but when he dies you will see 1 gazilllion sympathizers
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by MedicH: 3:33pm On Oct 21, 2019
slimfit1:

Coming from the mouth of a poor rat

1 Like

Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by justtryme: 3:34pm On Oct 21, 2019
slimfit1:

You are insulting a great man, a great entrepreneur, a man whom thousands of lives and their families depends on, a man who can feed your families and generations unborn.
You are so miserable and thinks with your miserable ass.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by Jaqenhghar: 3:34pm On Oct 21, 2019
iReddington:
Nigeria is a third world country, so we deserve third world basic amenities. keke as ambulance.
My brother... now you say it. It doesnt make sense becos how fast can a keke get someone to an emergency room

1 Like

Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by Deepfeel(m): 3:34pm On Oct 21, 2019
Sabby1:

Hahaha grin
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by letitrainnow(m): 3:35pm On Oct 21, 2019
Creative ...
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by Kennyswagz1(m): 3:35pm On Oct 21, 2019
Nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Don’t Throw Away Those Old Tyres. See What You Can Use Them For (PHOTOS) / Six (6) Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You. / This N81m Danfo Bus Limousine Is The Best You’ve Ever Seen (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.