Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,319 members, 7,829,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response (77655 Views)

Innoson Unveils New Shuttle Bus / Innoson Unveils Its Fire Fighting Truck - Photos / Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by detani: 4:05pm On Oct 21, 2019
please>>>> revers you statement. Mr Innoson need our encouragement, seeing the government DON'T have time to do it. is a pity as a Naija to say that to your fellow BROTHER..!! what you you to show as a Nigerian?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by fisherboy: 4:06pm On Oct 21, 2019
but bros let the truth be told sha why you De do keke? question o can this be used for a pregnant woman?but bros let the truth be told sha why you De do keke? question o can this be used for a pregnant woman?but bros let the truth be told sha why you De do keke? question o can this be used for a pregnant woman?
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by Lorddominic(m): 4:07pm On Oct 21, 2019
slimfit1:
Going to far on unnecessary wagons bad taste. I think it would be nice if someone come and pick him up with that when he is not feeling well. Why dont you make a mobile kiosk instead this is rubbish.

Taaaa! Shut up ur mouth, dia

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by Deepfeel(m): 4:07pm On Oct 21, 2019
Lucid1:

Good gesture from Innoson but it looks like a university student's project. It's tacky

Well innoson is at the level of a university student now still studying its projects and the Nigerian/west African market it will do better when it graduates

Remember just few years ago innocent was just a spare part importer
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by Chingykay77(m): 4:08pm On Oct 21, 2019
TUANKU:
Impressive.
i'm telling you
to me i'll say brilliant

1 Like

Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by majamajic(m): 4:09pm On Oct 21, 2019
Lucid1:

Good gesture from Innoson but it looks like a university student's project. It's tacky

keke napep, sells for 600 , this thing u call tacky can't be less than 1.5M

sit there !!!
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by Martins6545: 4:09pm On Oct 21, 2019
[s]
slimfit1:
Going to far on unnecessary wagons bad taste. I think it would be nice if someone come and pick him up with that when he is not feeling well. Why dont you make a mobile kiosk instead this is rubbish.
[/s]
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by airex(m): 4:09pm On Oct 21, 2019
slimfit1:
Show me the bicycle tyre made by your father. Idiot.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by tragergeorge(m): 4:09pm On Oct 21, 2019
Deepfeel:

Have you constructed a Bycicle in your life?
bi what??you de Bleep up..person never fit construct walking stick u de talk of bicycle
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by ikorodureporta: 4:10pm On Oct 21, 2019
even that Keke no fit fly. of what value is it??
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by hopexter(m): 4:10pm On Oct 21, 2019
Deepfeel:

Lol you and who is way ahead innoson products? Nigerians will gladly embrace quality and high class vehicles, the question is can Nigeria produce them? No, if you don't know how to cook don't complain of a salty meal

Atleast I know a good food when I see one. You can go ahead send eat whatever is been dished to you. undecided
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by paperless1: 4:11pm On Oct 21, 2019
You ve done well trying. No harm in trial. But a lot of improvement still required. Measures for Victims stability while tricycle in on motion is needed. improvement on interior design also necessary.,.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by hopexter(m): 4:12pm On Oct 21, 2019
Emekaossai:

Which products are you ahead of? I know your type has never produced anything useful rather what you are good at is condemning others.
Anyway, your ranting stop his success.

So we should start with Jagons just because it's our product lol
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by Martins6545: 4:13pm On Oct 21, 2019
[s]
tiger28:
I don't think he should have veered into Keke business if he wants to keep his brand serious.
[/s]
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by Martins6545: 4:14pm On Oct 21, 2019
[s]
Lucid1:
IT'S A GOOD AND COMMENDABLE GESTURE AND I APPLAUD THEIR MAGNANIMITY but the standard is low

SMH

Na angle rod them use weld the seat sef. Is Innoson going forward or backward?

If Honda or Toyota (the supposed competitors) make Tricycles, they would be a million times better that this thing with pointed seat edges that could scatter somebody's shin.

Sincerely, what's this?
See how poor the finishing is sef, Innoson why?

[/s]
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by RTSC: 4:14pm On Oct 21, 2019
This would be very useful in villages due to its maneuverability.

When you are really sick or in labour, you would find this more useful than a jeep.
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by Martins6545: 4:14pm On Oct 21, 2019
[s][s]
Lucid1:
IT'S A GOOD AND COMMENDABLE GESTURE AND I APPLAUD THEIR MAGNANIMITY but the standard is low

SMH

Na angle rod them use weld the seat sef. Is Innoson going forward or backward?

If Honda or Toyota (the supposed competitors) make Tricycles, they would be a million times better that this thing with pointed seat edges that could scatter somebody's shin.

Sincerely, what's this?

[/s][/s]
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by Emmaino99(m): 4:14pm On Oct 21, 2019
AroOkigbo:

The Innoson guy doesn't drink alcohol.
I'll drink on his behalf grin
Guy relax, justice has been done to the drink by my humble self.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by Logobenz0: 4:14pm On Oct 21, 2019
slimfit1:
You no get Common shame. Shame no dey your face at all. embarassed
[s][s]
Lucid1:

SMH

[s]Na angle rod them use weld the seat sef. Is Innoson going forward or backward?

Sincerely, what's this?

[/s][/s][/s]
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by Martins6545: 4:15pm On Oct 21, 2019
[s]
JORDAN404:

HOW CAN WE DEVELOP AS A NATION WHEN WE KEEP ACCEPTING SUCH PRODUCTS THAT EVEN AMERICA WOULD NOT HAVE ACCEPTED IN 1919?

WHY HAVE WE ALLOWED OKADA & KEKE NAPEP TO BECOME THE OTHER OF THE DAY IN NIGERIA.

NIGERIAN OFFICIALS SENT OVERSEAS TO BUY EQUIPMENT FOR NEPA & OTHERS, WILL GO TO A PLACE AS POOR AS ROMANIA OR ALBANIA TO GO AND BUY NEPA EQUIPMENT SUCH COUNTRIES STOPPED USING SINCE 1972, RESPRAY THEM, AND BRING THEM TO NIGERIA AS BRAND NEW ONES.

NO NIGERIAN WILL EVEN BOTHER TO QUESTION THESE OFFICIALS TO EXPLAIN WHY A SUPPOSEDLY BRAND NEW EQUIPMENT WILL BREAKDOWN IN A FEW MONTHS AFTER INSTALLATION.

INNOSON SHOULD NOT JOIN THE IDIOTS WHO HAVE DESTROYED NIGERIA WITH OUTDATED PRODUCTS.

INNOSON CAN DO BETTER THAN THIS NONSENSE HE CALLS AN AMBULANCE

HE HAS BUILT BUSES B4, THEREFORE HE SHOULD HAVE NO BUSINESS WITH SUCH RUBBISH.

HE CAN CONVERT SOME OF HIS BUSES INTO AMBULANCES THAT WOULD SERVE NIGERIANS A LOT BETTER THAN THIS CRAP.

THE FG CAN GO TO JAPAN & SOUTH KOREA TO IMPORT CARS THAT ARE BETWEEN 5-7YRS OLD FOR TRANSPORTATION.

IT WOULD BE CHEAPER, SAFER, CLEANER, AND MORE MECHANICALLY SOUND

ANY VICTIM THEY PUT IN THIS INNOSON AMBULANCE MAY LIKELY BE IN A WORSE CONDITION B4 THEY GET TO THE HOSPITAL DUE TO THE DISCOMFORT OF SUCH INNOSON AMBULANCE.

NIGERIANS HAVE NOW BECOME SO USED TO ANYTHING POOR QUALITY.

VERY SOON, SOME NIGERIAN OFFICIAL WILL APPROVE THE USE OF WHEEL-BORROW AS AN AMBULANCE.

THE EARLIER WE REFUSE TO ACCEPT SUCH MEDIOCRITY, THE SOONER WILL START MOVING TOWARDS PROPER DEVELOPMENT !!!

[/s]
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by RTSC: 4:15pm On Oct 21, 2019
I hope everybody can see that this is a unique design from innoson.

This is for those that like arguing about manufacturing, assembly.
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by Martins6545: 4:16pm On Oct 21, 2019
[s]
slimfit1:

I don't expect you to know more than this.
[/s]
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by mercyviv(f): 4:16pm On Oct 21, 2019
Nice concept. Now is the time for govt and private institutions to team up and make this our own become great!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by macho44(m): 4:16pm On Oct 21, 2019
slimfit1:
If you wanna criticize, please be CONSTRUCTIVE with your criticism.
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 21, 2019
Techsunny:
In next 50yrs yet to come NO Yoruba intellectualities can merge up with present Igbo intellectualities.Noise makers.
At least we're sure you're not part of the (intellectual)ities
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by RTSC: 4:18pm On Oct 21, 2019
Sanchez01:

The idea of mobile kiosks make sense and the idea of a kèké ambulance isn't a bad idea. Sadly, no good private hospital will hug the idea.

The kèké will be quite good for FCMG companies, particularly their market developers. I doubt that ambulance can take first aid items and can comfortably take a stretcher.
It would be useful for primary health centers in the villages.

It is for state governments to buy.
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by Deepfeel(m): 4:18pm On Oct 21, 2019
tiger28:
I don't think he should have veered into Keke business if he wants to keep his brand serious.

What is the problem in him manufacturing Keke? Innoson is into many things, even plastic industry where he manufacture, water tanks, plastic chairs, food flask cups etc, he manufacture, motor cycle tyres, and tubes, car tyres and tubes, even fighter jet parts, so there is nothing wrong in him exploring
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by correctguy2010: 4:22pm On Oct 21, 2019
Deepfeel:

There is need for these type of tricycle ambulance in Nigeria, cause the traffic in most Nigerian cities especially Lagos is too much, a tricycle ambulance can maneuver its way through those congested Lagos traffic and get accident victims to the nearest hospital

Tricycles are not safe, very poor balance, it can even cause more damage.
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by Deepfeel(m): 4:22pm On Oct 21, 2019
hopexter:

Atleast I know a good food when I see one. You can go ahead send eat whatever is been dished to you. undecided

Why not cook it yourself?
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by OILOFGLADNESS: 4:24pm On Oct 21, 2019
slimfit1:

u talk so senselessly

do u know how long ambulance wait in hold up?

with this they can easily maneuver hold up
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by hopexter(m): 4:24pm On Oct 21, 2019
Deepfeel:

Why not cook it yourself?

I'm not a chef bro so fck off cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Don’t Throw Away Those Old Tyres. See What You Can Use Them For (PHOTOS) / This N81m Danfo Bus Limousine Is The Best You’ve Ever Seen (photos) / Six (6) Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.