Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,743 members, 7,831,372 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response (77662 Views)

Innoson Unveils New Shuttle Bus / Innoson Unveils Its Fire Fighting Truck - Photos / Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by Melison(m): 4:25pm On Oct 21, 2019
slimfit1:
Going to far on unnecessary wagons bad taste. I think it would be nice if someone come and pick him up with that when he is not feeling well. Why dont you make a mobile kiosk instead this is rubbish.
What can u produce,
It's a different thing applauding an attempt to make life easier,but a whole different thing when hatred won't allow u do that, appreciate the little we are producing, weren't u all applauding the president for borders closure to help local farmers?? What happened to commending the efforts of an indeginious company,ours is ours as they say, am highly dissapointed in ur comment, I know u are trying to sound sarcastic but it's plain stupidity

1 Like

Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by kals4luv990(m): 4:25pm On Oct 21, 2019
slimfit1:
Going to far on unnecessary wagons bad taste. I think it would be nice if someone come and pick him up with that when he is not feeling well. Why dont you make a mobile kiosk instead this is rubbish.
#HATER#nobody gives a Bleep about you say
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by B2joa(m): 4:26pm On Oct 21, 2019
uyams:
seriously innoson is trying but he needs to reach more people about his product by giving endorsement to people whose lifestyle can easily advertise his product,somebody like senator Dino melaye would really do wonders for this purpose

imagine senator Dino Malaye fainting after kogi election rerun result is announced and he is taken to hospital with this innoson ambulance, imagine the headlines the next day
SUN: Innoson ambulance saves Nigeria senator after collapse
VANGUARD :senator Dino malaye saved from dieing with innoson ambulance
NAIRALAND:checkout pictures of Dino melaye inside innoson ambulance

I LOVE NIGERIANS
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by Deepfeel(m): 4:27pm On Oct 21, 2019
correctguy2010:

Tricycles are not safe, very poor balance, it can even cause more damage.

Haven't you seen, accident victims been carried on motor bikes here in Nigeria? The carry accident victims in a sitting position on motor bikes here in Nigeria, at least these tricycle ambulance is better than motor bikes, I have seen a situation where accident victims were been pushed in wheelbarrow to the hospital, which one is better?
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by Jewelbaby01(f): 4:28pm On Oct 21, 2019
uyams:
seriously innoson is trying but he needs to reach more people about his product by giving endorsement to people whose lifestyle can easily advertise his product,somebody like senator Dino melaye would really do wonders for this purpose

imagine senator Dino Malaye fainting after kogi election rerun result is announced and he is taken to hospital with this innoson ambulance, imagine the headlines the next day
SUN: Innoson ambulance saves Nigeria senator after collapse
VANGUARD :senator Dino malaye saved from dieing with innoson ambulance
NAIRALAND:checkout pictures of Dino melaye inside innoson ambulance

You must be a comedian grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by Deepfeel(m): 4:29pm On Oct 21, 2019
hopexter:

I'm not a chef bro so fck off cheesy

Are chefs special beings with two heads? Cook the damm food yourself
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by Iamgrey5(m): 4:30pm On Oct 21, 2019
This actually wonderful

I pick this above those N27m SUVs
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by joepepsy(m): 4:32pm On Oct 21, 2019
Not hating but what is this angry sad sad angry angry angry(
TMSMedia:
IgbereTV captured the new Tricycle Ambulance made by Innoson Motors for quick emergency response.

See pictures below

https://mobile.twitter.com/innosonvehicles/status/1186271039384408065
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by auwalyau: 4:33pm On Oct 21, 2019
Just start production of regular tricycles, so that we don't have to go to India to buy TVS, RE etc.
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by wakes: 4:33pm On Oct 21, 2019
wow
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by correctguy2010: 4:34pm On Oct 21, 2019
Deepfeel:

Haven't you seen, accident victims been carried on motor bikes here in Nigeria? The carry accident victims in a sitting position on motor bikes here in Nigeria, at least these tricycle ambulance is better than motor bikes, I have seen a situation where accident victims were been pushed in wheelbarrow to the hospital, which one is better?

Moto bikes and wheelbarrow are all rubbish and that's including the tricycle. The proper vehicle should be used, that's my take. This country sha, na real jagajaga
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by nextstep(m): 4:35pm On Oct 21, 2019
slimfit1:

Because there are times somebody is injured and regular cars can't get to the place due to bad road or it's in the bush. Putting them on a bike is out of the question. How do we move the person if not by keke ambulance?
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by blacksta(m): 4:35pm On Oct 21, 2019
Smithkafors:

Black man is dangerous and evil,if you want to make head in life avoid them.Have you gone through the gallery of the so called Toyota and planes we are praising today?you will see how they started from the so called thing you call mobile coffin and kiosk.I saw a picture on nairaland with woven seats on plane in the past,but today you can even bath in jacuzzi on flight.Innoson can only grow and one day,CNN will come down to Nnewi to interview him.Work hard and drink water......by the way,he produces fully equipped Medical ambulance

I agree with you ... but my only concern, why is Innoson re inventing the wheel .. why not start near the middle or close to the end of the invention cycle .. the technologies are available .. I hope we don't have to wait 400 years before we see a decent product ..just because we want to reinvent the wheel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by 2luwa(m): 4:36pm On Oct 21, 2019
He's there making his money through his creativity and you are here on nairaland ranting and spewing rubbing. Na wa for oh
slimfit1:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by foster212: 4:36pm On Oct 21, 2019
So everybody go see the sick person we dem carry for back of the ambulance?
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by hopexter(m): 4:36pm On Oct 21, 2019
Deepfeel:

Are chefs special beings with two heads? Cook the damm food yourself

So as Dangote is selling cement, why is your mother not selling cements too? Cos She has her own specialty. Use your normal sense and stop accepting whatever is thrown to you like a dog.
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by arodavoo(m): 4:37pm On Oct 21, 2019
slimfit1:

If it were to Toyota that brought out this, you would be here praising them. We must get to a point where we appreciate our own people for the little they contribute to the society.

That's is The only way Naija can become better
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by nextstep(m): 4:40pm On Oct 21, 2019
correctguy2010:

Moto bikes and wheelbarrow are all rubbish and that's including the tricycle. The proper vehicle should be used, that's my take. This country sha, na real jagajaga

I wonder if you'd feel the same way if the road to you was bad, eroded or otherwise unmotorable by a "proper vehicle". Your choices are walk, be carried in wheelbarrow, bike, or tricycle ambulance. We don't always have the luxury of good roads in this country.
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by Deepfeel(m): 4:40pm On Oct 21, 2019
hopexter:

So as Dangote is selling cement, why is your mother not selling cements too? Cos She has her own specialty. Use your normal sense and stop accepting whatever is thrown to you like a dog.

Have you heard my mother or me talk bad about dangote cement? No,

Use your normal sense and shut your dirty mouth on things u have no single idea on

Have u been to where they manufacture Bicycles tyres in your life?
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by demmy1981: 4:41pm On Oct 21, 2019
Innoson is getting it right day by day, providing solutions to our local problems.

My advice: Innoson should embark on recruitment of the best automobile Design Engineers in the country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by nextstep(m): 4:41pm On Oct 21, 2019
foster212:
So everybody go see the sick person we dem carry for back of the ambulance?

I'm not sure the sick person in pain is going to care.
But you can always put a cloth cover on the back, or just shield the person if it's really a concern.
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 21, 2019
You're mad
slimfit1:
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by hopexter(m): 4:46pm On Oct 21, 2019
Deepfeel:

Have you heard my mother or me talk bad about dangote cement? No,

Use your normal sense and shut your dirty mouth on things u have no single idea on

Have u been to where they manufacture Bicycles tyres in your life?

Dude I don't even live in Nigeria.. You can go ahead and kiss Innoson for his weak productions for all I care. Everyone complains about it. Mercy was given one from Innoson as a Winner and that car wasn't even worthy to be on Nigeria road, go and see complain for yourself Mr. Defendant undecided

1 Like

Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 21, 2019
nototribalist:
bia let's stop this Igbo amaka thing. And start Nigeria amaka. Oluku
There is plenty evidence to show that Igbo amaka.

Nigeria, on the other hand, is full of kworropshon and Boko haramic elements grin

Cc lzaa gmbuharii afamed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 21, 2019
Red cross. We should definitely support innoson if only tribalism will allow us.
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by Empiree: 4:50pm On Oct 21, 2019
slimfit1:
this is one of the many reasons why that shithole remains shithole when we have shithead like you. omo ale cheesy

Black people would always put down their own. omo ale jatijati
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by sulaak(m): 4:51pm On Oct 21, 2019
Innosson should focus on his main product lines such as the pickup truck, bus and SUV and build his market capital.

Every year he has a new product line, it's very hard to find Innosson annual production capacity.
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by Haykay77: 4:54pm On Oct 21, 2019

Display what your lineage had done before
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by Deepfeel(m): 5:04pm On Oct 21, 2019
hopexter:

Dude I don't even live in Nigeria.. You can go ahead and kiss Innoson for his weak productions for all I care. Everyone complains about it. Mercy was given one from Innoson as a Winner and that car wasn't even worthy to be on Nigeria road, go and see complain for yourself Mr. Defendant undecided

I asked you a simple question have you been to where the manufacture Bicycle tyres in your life? No, go back to all these big big names that has been in the car business for 60- 70-100 year's and show me the first cars they produced and compare it, to innoson, just few years ago innocent chukwuma was just a spare parts importer today he's not only manufacturing car parts he once Imported he is building cars himself, and trying to explore the Nigeria/west African market, every company has a room for improvements no matter how perfect u think their products are, the Chinese produce cheap less quality products targeting the African market, people patronize them, so keep ur bitter hateful comments to yourself, there is a different between constructive criticism and bitter hateful comments, innoson recently invited a young guy who redesigned their logo,
Let's see a design of your products u feel are better than what innoson has, if u don't have it then shut up
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 21, 2019
This is sad angry
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by Resees: 5:10pm On Oct 21, 2019
slimfit1:
Apart from your hatred and dumb words.what legacy will you leave behind after your dumb ass has off this planet?

1 Like

Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by mekuxiani(m): 5:11pm On Oct 21, 2019
slimfit1:
I don't just know what to say to you just keep being sarcastic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Don’t Throw Away Those Old Tyres. See What You Can Use Them For (PHOTOS) / This N81m Danfo Bus Limousine Is The Best You’ve Ever Seen (photos) / Six (6) Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.