Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response - Car Talk (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response (77633 Views)

Innoson Unveils New Shuttle Bus / Innoson Unveils Its Fire Fighting Truck - Photos / Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by Kennydoc(m): 7:24pm On Oct 21, 2019
slimfit1:
Going to far on unnecessary wagons bad taste. I think it would be nice if someone come and pick him up with that when he is not feeling well. Why dont you make a mobile kiosk instead this is rubbish.

I have huge respect for the man and his company but let him focus on producing standard ambulances rather than this don't settle for less you can hate me or call me names for all i care but I believe that these areas will surely make our countries purchase his products.

These 'ambulances' are actually made for primary health centres in remote and difficult-to-reach areas where there are no chances of ambulances getting to, and for general hospitals that either can't afford or can't maintain ambulances. Well equipped ambulances are only found in major cities in Nigeria. Even for the so called big hospitals, many of their ambulances aren't working because of poor maintenance.

Are you aware that in some remote areas, pregnant women in labour or other emergencies are transported to healthcare facilities on motor bikes? This is a far better option than proper ambulances that cannot be maintained, and they are very much better than bikes.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 21, 2019
slimfit1:
Going to far on unnecessary wagons bad taste. I think it would be nice if someone come and pick him up with that when he is not feeling well. Why dont you make a mobile kiosk instead this is rubbish.

I have huge respect for the man and his company but let him focus on producing standard ambulances rather than this don't settle for less you can hate me or call me names for all i care but I believe that these areas will surely make our countries purchase his products.
All his cars are not below 2million naira.
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by Obdk: 7:33pm On Oct 21, 2019
tiger28:
I don't think he should have veered into Keke business if he wants to keep his brand serious.
he started with motorcycle, ge upgraded to keke. Before upgrading to vehicles
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by Solsix(m): 7:44pm On Oct 21, 2019
slimfit1:

Nah them children of hate
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by Joseph08(m): 7:45pm On Oct 21, 2019
If he's an Hausa man Buhari would have placed a ban on tricycle importation.
But since he's not...Let me stop there!
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by AshipaEk0: 7:51pm On Oct 21, 2019
One can now understand why these type of things happen...

1 Share

Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by jom28gy(m): 7:51pm On Oct 21, 2019
mbos:

change Nigeria of Biafra? when he has already been rejected but Nigeria current .....parambulators
but had himself rejected Nigeria that reject him?
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by naijadrivablog: 7:54pm On Oct 21, 2019
OruExpress:

Oru bu Oru grin
East though

grin I know Akatta (there was First Bank there), Amagu, Awo Mmamma, Nenpi etcgrin
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by IAmKinging(m): 8:12pm On Oct 21, 2019
TMSMedia:
IgbereTV captured the new Tricycle Ambulance made by Innoson Motors for quick emergency response.

See pictures below

https://mobile.twitter.com/innosonvehicles/status/1186271039384408065
In Japan, cars are selling for as low as $150... Soon in Nigeria, new (made in Nigeria) cars will sell for as low as N150,000 if and only if we patronise our very own.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by LZAA: 8:18pm On Oct 21, 2019
MusaChukwudi:

Shut up! It's China Amaka!

Lzaa

Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by Zchi1052(m): 8:20pm On Oct 21, 2019
slimfit1:

Innoson amaka,igbo amaka.if u don't like what ur eyes are seeing go drink sniper asap

Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by Khaleell001(m): 8:52pm On Oct 21, 2019
slimfit1:

You know when you have eaten too much protein you start vomiting nonsense.
This post of yours is a typical example of that.
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by Segeshow: 8:54pm On Oct 21, 2019
[quote author=JORDAN404 post=83336708]

HOW CAN WE DEVELOP AS A NATION WHEN WE KEEP ACCEPTING SUCH PRODUCTS THAT EVEN AMERICA WOULD NOT HAVE ACCEPTED IN 1919?

WHY HAVE WE ALLOWED OKADA & KEKE NAPEP TO BECOME THE OTHER OF THE DAY IN NIGERIA.

NIGERIAN OFFICIALS SENT OVERSEAS TO BUY EQUIPMENT FOR NEPA & OTHERS, WILL GO TO A PLACE AS POOR AS ROMANIA OR ALBANIA TO GO AND BUY NEPA EQUIPMENT SUCH COUNTRIES STOPPED USING SINCE 1972, RESPRAY THEM, AND BRING THEM TO NIGERIA AS BRAND NEW ONES.

NO NIGERIAN WILL EVEN BOTHER TO QUESTION THESE OFFICIALS TO EXPLAIN WHY A SUPPOSEDLY BRAND NEW EQUIPMENT WILL BREAKDOWN IN A FEW MONTHS AFTER INSTALLATION.

INNOSON SHOULD NOT JOIN THE IDIOTS WHO HAVE DESTROYED NIGERIA WITH OUTDATED PRODUCTS.

INNOSON CAN DO BETTER THAN THIS NONSENSE HE CALLS AN AMBULANCE

HE HAS BUILT BUSES B4, THEREFORE HE SHOULD HAVE NO BUSINESS WITH SUCH RUBBISH.

HE CAN CONVERT SOME OF HIS BUSES INTO AMBULANCES THAT WOULD SERVE NIGERIANS A LOT BETTER THAN THIS CRAP.

THE FG CAN GO TO JAPAN & SOUTH KOREA TO IMPORT CARS THAT ARE BETWEEN 5-7YRS OLD FOR TRANSPORTATION.

IT WOULD BE CHEAPER, SAFER, CLEANER, AND MORE MECHANICALLY SOUND

ANY VICTIM THEY PUT IN THIS INNOSON AMBULANCE MAY LIKELY BE IN A WORSE CONDITION B4 THEY GET TO THE HOSPITAL DUE TO THE DISCOMFORT OF SUCH INNOSON AMBULANCE.

NIGERIANS HAVE NOW BECOME SO USED TO ANYTHING POOR QUALITY.

VERY SOON, SOME NIGERIAN OFFICIAL WILL APPROVE THE USE OF WHEEL-BORROW AS AN AMBULANCE.

THE EARLIER WE REFUSE TO ACCEPT SUCH MEDIOCRITY, THE SOONER WILL START MOVING TOWARDS PROPER DEVELOPMENT !!!

This is just a tricycle hearse. Where will they keep oxygen and defibrillator for resuscitation? Some nonsense state government will now give it as contract to some miscreant to supply rural areas. I can't wait to bid Nigeria goodbye for good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by Neshietdebayzman(m): 8:59pm On Oct 21, 2019
uyams:
seriously innoson is trying but he needs to reach more people about his product by giving endorsement to people whose lifestyle can easily advertise his product,somebody like senator Dino melaye would really do wonders for this purpose

imagine senator Dino Malaye fainting after kogi election rerun result is announced and he is taken to hospital with this innoson ambulance, imagine the headlines the next day
SUN: Innoson ambulance saves Nigeria senator after collapse
VANGUARD :senator Dino malaye saved from dieing with innoson ambulance
NAIRALAND:checkout pictures of Dino melaye inside innoson ambulance

You funny o
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by luluosas(m): 9:00pm On Oct 21, 2019
Spacious. Good one
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by Divineayo(m): 9:45pm On Oct 21, 2019
TMSMedia:
IgbereTV captured the new Tricycle Ambulance made by Innoson Motors for quick emergency response.

See pictures below

https://mobile.twitter.com/innosonvehicles/status/1186271039384408065
What i see is a tricycle not an ambulance ,there is nothing making this tricycle an ambulance save the color. Abeg glorification of mediocrity is what stunts our growth and development in Africa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by tunary(m): 9:46pm On Oct 21, 2019
Nigeria is really improving
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by majamajic(m): 10:00pm On Oct 21, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
abeg show me the Dubai motorcycle ambulance

this is it

Dubai: The Dubai Corporation of Ambulance Services will introduce the sleek Polaris Bike soon on Dubai roads.
The fast bike, which looks like a sports car. was on display at the Arab Health 2018.
Speaking to Gulf a news, Mohammad Mohsin Al Qafli, head of the first responders and bike group at DCAS, described the magnificent machine. “This bike which can run at a speed of 220kmph is the first responder’s vehicle. The first responder is someone who is dispatched as soon as we receive the emergency call. He reaches before the ambulance.”
Al Qafli added that the bike will be manned by advanced paramedics of DCAS who would reach a victim at super speed and provide immediate help on the spot before the patient can be transferred to a hospital in an ambulance. “The bike will be equipped by a trailer which will have all medicines, and oxygen and resuscitation equipment.”

Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by chrisheart2u: 10:04pm On Oct 21, 2019
Hp 8470p core i7
3.0GHz
500GB
8GB
14.0"
@ #80k
Call 08038127216

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by jaxxy(m): 10:24pm On Oct 21, 2019
slimfit1:

This shud be for rural areas and not the city.
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by 3rdavefarms(m): 10:27pm On Oct 21, 2019
slimfit1:

As if we ev n have good roads to drive standard bicycle
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by Xisnin(m): 10:34pm On Oct 21, 2019
Smithkafors:

Black man is dangerous and evil,if you want to make head in life avoid them.
Too bad, you have been brainwashed.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by Cherez: 10:44pm On Oct 21, 2019
uyams:
seriously innoson is trying but he needs to reach more people about his product by giving endorsement to people whose lifestyle can easily advertise his product,somebody like senator Dino melaye would really do wonders for this purpose

imagine senator Dino Malaye fainting after kogi election rerun result is announced and he is taken to hospital with this innoson ambulance, imagine the headlines the next day
SUN: Innoson ambulance saves Nigeria senator after collapse
VANGUARD :senator Dino malaye saved from dieing with innoson ambulance
NAIRALAND:checkout pictures of Dino melaye inside innoson ambulance

Lol
This one got me ROTF
You're not well, honestly
Lol
Dino no go shame true true, him go lie spread leg sef

Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by Rosskiki: 11:20pm On Oct 21, 2019
Smithkafors:

Black man is dangerous and evil,i f you want to make head in life avoid them. Have you gone through the gallery of the so called Toyota and planes we are praising today?you will see how they started from the so called thing you call mobile coffin and kiosk.I saw a picture on nairaland with woven seats on plane in the past,but today you can even bath in jacuzzi on flight.Innoson can only grow and one day,CNN will come down to Nnewi to interview him.Work hard and drink water......by the way,he produces fully equipped Medical ambulance

What race are you?

Dummy. Sorry if you consider YOURSELF ''evil''. Leave the rest of us 'black people' out of your self hatred.

On this thread 500+ 'black people' liked a post challenging that guy's bigoted comment. 26 liked his comment.

That tells you all you need to know about where ''black people'' stand on this. But no. You will rather use the 26 to define and characterise 'black people' because the colonialists taught you to hate yourself and your race. WAKE UP.
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by distilledwalex(m): 12:00am On Oct 22, 2019
This won't fly for an ambulance... Im not sure this guy's know what an ambulance suppose to look like. If you say this would be use to transport drugs.. Then it's fine by me... But you this to carry a patient for emergency is a no no... You might endanger the life of the patient.
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by OruExpress: 12:23am On Oct 22, 2019
naijadrivablog:

grin I know Akatta (there was First Bank there), Amagu, Awo Mmamma, Nenpi etcgrin

haha, where are you from?
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by Kennyswagz1(m): 1:07am On Oct 22, 2019
majamajic:

this is it

Dubai: The Dubai Corporation of Ambulance Services will introduce the sleek Polaris Bike soon on Dubai roads.
The fast bike, which looks like a sports car. was on display at the Arab Health 2018.
Speaking to Gulf a news, Mohammad Mohsin Al Qafli, head of the first responders and bike group at DCAS, described the magnificent machine. “This bike which can run at a speed of 220kmph is the first responder’s vehicle. The first responder is someone who is dispatched as soon as we receive the emergency call. He reaches before the ambulance.”
Al Qafli added that the bike will be manned by advanced paramedics of DCAS who would reach a victim at super speed and provide immediate help on the spot before the patient can be transferred to a hospital in an ambulance. “The bike will be equipped by a trailer which will have all medicines, and oxygen and resuscitation equipment.”
how does Polaris sligshot and keke napep relate... that polaris is a car.. his one is tricycle
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by segunoluomoofte(m): 4:33am On Oct 22, 2019
The question is will it save someone’s life, I believe so .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by igirabata123(m): 5:04am On Oct 22, 2019
slimfit1:

If na your oyinbo master introduce it, you will be kissing their balls and call it innovation. Africa and second inferiority mentality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by ddeola: 5:50am On Oct 22, 2019
SHAME ON NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT FOR NOT ENCOURAGING INNOSON !

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by majamajic(m): 6:12am On Oct 22, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
how does Polaris sligshot and keke napep relate... that polaris is a car.. his one is tricycle

Thomas so bike is car or u didn't read the article
Re: Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response by alphaNomega: 6:22am On Oct 22, 2019
Deepfeel:

Why not tell Honda and Toyota to make the million times better tricycle?
How old is innoson to compare it with Toyota and Honda,?

Innoson is just starting and he will get better and better, even though people like you wish for its downfall

Honda and Toyota will never produce a tricycle because they care about the safety of their fellow human beings.

You Nigerians love mediocrity that is why you will forever receive the short end of the stick! Imagine the nonsense, applauding a tricycle ambulance? Just wait till Innoson introduces a bicycle ambulane, I believe that would give you lots multiple orgasms. The world keeps moving forward yet the simpleton black man retrogresses at top speed

Kennydoc:

These 'ambulances' are actually made for primary health centres in remote and difficult-to-reach areas where there are no chances of ambulances getting to, and for general hospitals that either can't afford or can't maintain ambulances. Well equipped ambulances are only found in major cities in Nigeria. Even for the so called big hospitals, many of their ambulances aren't working because of poor maintenance.

Are you aware that in some remote areas, pregnant women in labour or other emergencies are transported to healthcare facilities on motor bikes? This is a far better option than proper ambulances that cannot be maintained, and they are very much better than bikes.

Zchi1052:

Innoson amaka,igbo amaka.if u don't like what ur eyes are seeing go drink sniper asap

tunary:
Nigeria is really improving

You guys are too many and I would spend over half of my day quoting all of you. It is a shame one of the people I quoted is a doctor and he identifies that crap as an ambulance. Honestly that was when I gave up!

I have included what an average ambulance should look like, not that death machine on the first post

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Don’t Throw Away Those Old Tyres. See What You Can Use Them For (PHOTOS) / Six (6) Important Vehicle Documents Police, FRSC & VIO Will Always Ask You. / This N81m Danfo Bus Limousine Is The Best You’ve Ever Seen (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.