Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Celebrates His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Celebrates His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Photos) (52165 Views)

Miracle Igbokwe Celebrates His Only Sister On Her Birthday (Photo) / Miracle Igbokwe Celebrates His Elder Sister On Her Birthday (Pictured) / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Celebrates His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Photos) by Luxiana19(f): 9:44am On Oct 22, 2019
She is so pretty smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Celebrates His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:44am On Oct 22, 2019
meelorlah:
Cool and homely.. Happy birthday to her

Don't let looks deceive you
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Celebrates His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 22, 2019
cry

Owerri wouldn't have been fun that year without this babe. She has innocence in her looks, but that is where all the innocence ends.

Ojeih was successful with her. Somto too. Even my humble self Okeke. Miracle, please do not forget you're holding brief for the aforementioned persons.

Daalu.
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Celebrates His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 9:45am On Oct 22, 2019
grin I remember when "MINA" was an acronym...but how time flies....
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Celebrates His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 22, 2019
She must get something you cherish too much because she no fine reach one of my babes even though i no get millions in my account like you Miracle the pilot.... Money locate me na
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Celebrates His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Photos) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:46am On Oct 22, 2019
Happy Birthday.
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Celebrates His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Photos) by Kemkemgirl(f): 9:52am On Oct 22, 2019
Hi guys, �️

Missed last edition of Sport Alert ? watch fresh edition
of cock and bull edition with Akwa Ibom first lady of Sport. My reactions to stories making around Nigerian Sports and off course Tennis. Got u17 world cup news too.

Don't forget to Subscribe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KA7-iasBE5Y
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Celebrates His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 22, 2019
KingLennon:
No girlfriend was mentioned in his post. That girl could be a close friend. But in Nairaland we have concluded grin
The comments of his colleagues proves she's his gf. BTW, he once opened up on their relationship.

1 Like

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Celebrates His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Photos) by Acecube(m): 9:53am On Oct 22, 2019
fourhayz:
Nina is far more prettier...BTW the girl looks kinda underaged!

So Miracle after all the bed flings you did with Nina you left her and forgets she was also part of your success story.

And is there anyone also that noticed Miracle tends to be farther away than the rest of his housmates during his set!

I love Miracle tho�... Continue to Grace through the goodies of Life.

As your name implies Miracle....Your ways will always be Miraculous.
everything is not about beauty... The sooner you realise this the better man, from what I can see up there the girl will likely be the type that will add to your life and not be a pest or a just baby dispensing machine.

5 Likes

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Celebrates His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Photos) by sylve11: 9:55am On Oct 22, 2019
CANDYDADDY:
To Nigerian guy, make money so you won't end up with a dependent,ugly,low-life girl that is only there not to add anything but to take anything

sense dey this your talk well well. cool
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Celebrates His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Photos) by nauto5: 9:55am On Oct 22, 2019
My Ex
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Celebrates His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Photos) by inspitation: 9:56am On Oct 22, 2019
most men love ladies with brain and good character not just the beautiful ones with empty brain thats why you see a very handsome guy marring a not too beautiful girl cos she gat what he really wants

6 Likes

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Celebrates His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Photos) by ArticleBeast: 9:56am On Oct 22, 2019
fourhayz:
Nina is far more prettier...BTW the girl looks kinda underaged!

So Miracle after all the bed flings you did with Nina you left her and forgets she was also part of your success story.

And is there anyone also that noticed Miracle tends to be farther away than the rest of his housmates during his set!

I love Miracle tho�... Continue to Grace through the goodies of Life.

As your name implies Miracle....Your ways will always be Miraculous.
Miracle cannot marry Nina become Nina was a potential meal for the elders. She had nothing else to offer Miracle. This girl has always been his girlfriend since they were teen. She is a doctor

1 Like

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Celebrates His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Photos) by Edum13656: 9:57am On Oct 22, 2019
this wet morning no wet my pants o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Celebrates His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Photos) by sylve11: 9:57am On Oct 22, 2019
zukky79:
His girlfriend, his business.

abi na. cool
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Celebrates His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 22, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Since the days of John the Baptist, fine boys have always been attracted to worwor girls.
That is why opposites attract.

But not for me.
I am very allergic to anything that is even remotely worwor.
This guy grin cheesy
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Celebrates His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Photos) by frozen70g(f): 10:00am On Oct 22, 2019
Sultty:
Nina won't like this, but I swear this guy no get taste

He is not after beauty but what she has to offer

Being a doctor that she is, shows that she is talented and intelligent
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Celebrates His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Photos) by sylve11: 10:00am On Oct 22, 2019
okokkk:
cry

Owerri wouldn't have been fun that year without this babe. She has innocence in her looks, but that is where all the innocence ends.

Ojeih was successful with her. Somto too. Even my humble self Okeke. Miracle, please do not forget you're holding brief for the aforementioned persons.

Daalu.

hmmm? cool
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Celebrates His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Photos) by mercyviv(f): 10:07am On Oct 22, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Since the days of John the Baptist, fine boys have always been attracted to worwor girls.

But not for me.
The antidote for this your "thing" may never be found o! Your soul is just in the hand of God!!

1 Like

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Celebrates His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Photos) by eph12(m): 10:12am On Oct 22, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

But not for me.
This should be because you worwor yourself according to your theory
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Celebrates His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Photos) by molbic(m): 10:18am On Oct 22, 2019
sylve11:

hmmm? cool
frozen70g:

He is not after beauty but what she has to offer

Being a doctor that she is, shows that she is talented and intelligent
Guy I don't believe you because the girl was born and raised in California though she came back to naija stayed briefly but she's in Philippine currently schooling
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Celebrates His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 10:22am On Oct 22, 2019
I don’t know what to say. Beauty is beyond physical looks and it’s also in the eye of the beholder.
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Celebrates His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Photos) by Adakintroy2: 10:23am On Oct 22, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

But not for me.

Mumu! wetin Worwor about this girl now. As she no pack make up full face Or bend yanch for back. She no join abi?

5 Likes

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Celebrates His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 10:42am On Oct 22, 2019
okokkk:
cry

Daalu.
Really ?
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Celebrates His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Photos) by Switruth: 10:47am On Oct 22, 2019
For those quoting nwaamaikpe. You don’t know him. Go to his signature and tank me later.
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Celebrates His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Photos) by Fantazy(m): 10:49am On Oct 22, 2019
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Celebrates His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:51am On Oct 22, 2019
in other news .....
Davido has really fuckkkkked the hail outta my sister Chioma, now i need a yoruba girl to revenge on

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kanayo O Kanayo Gulps Soup From His Plate As He Mocks Lagos Big Boys (Photos) / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) / Destiny Kids Singer, Rejoice Iwueze, Fiancé Wed Traditionally (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.