Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Celebrates His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Celebrates His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Photos) (52173 Views)

Miracle Igbokwe Celebrates His Only Sister On Her Birthday (Photo) / Miracle Igbokwe Celebrates His Elder Sister On Her Birthday (Pictured) / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Celebrates His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Photos) by thatigboman: 11:02am On Oct 22, 2019
KingLennon:
No girlfriend was mentioned in his post. That girl could be a close friend. But in Nairaland we have concluded grin
see tobi and alex messages naa
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Celebrates His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Photos) by kolade560: 11:07am On Oct 22, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Since the days of John the Baptist, fine boys have always been attracted to worwor girls.
That is why opposites attract.

But not for me.
I am very allergic to anything that is even remotely worwor.
This girl no worwor na
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Celebrates His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Photos) by Layographics(m): 11:09am On Oct 22, 2019
Sultty:
Nina won't like this, but I swear this guy no get taste

This girl is beautiful now Shuu

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Celebrates His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Photos) by kobosmart(m): 11:19am On Oct 22, 2019
she no even fine sef
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Celebrates His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Photos) by Rooy57(m): 11:20am On Oct 22, 2019
fourhayz:
Nina is far more prettier...BTW the girl looks kinda underaged!

So Miracle after all the bed flings you did with Nina you left her and forgets she was also part of your success story.

And is there anyone also that noticed Miracle tends to be farther away than the rest of his housmates during his set!

I love Miracle tho�... Continue to Grace through the goodies of Life.

As your name implies Miracle....Your ways will always be Miraculous.

It's not just about beauty. Miracle left a clue in that post. That girl is probably a "Doctor", and if she is, Nina is no match to her
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Celebrates His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Photos) by Base1line: 11:26am On Oct 22, 2019
A big fool you mean to write, this rnorm is worse than a goat. He is an outright lunatic.
airex:
nobody force u to comment. Goat
NwaAmaikpe post=83347166:
shocked
Since the days of John the Baptist, fine boys have always been attracted to worwor girls.

But not for me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Celebrates His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Photos) by Xclusiveme: 11:48am On Oct 22, 2019
The girl is cute nah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Celebrates His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Photos) by DonFreshmoney(m): 12:13pm On Oct 22, 2019
rentAcock:
I will eat fried eggs with boiled yam this morning.

I just chop bread, fried egg and tea
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Celebrates His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 22, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

DO YOU WANT HIM TO MARRY NICKI MINAJ OR CARDI B

MAYBE THE GIRL PARENT ARE RICH

THAT'S WHY HE IS DATING HER

But not for me.
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Celebrates His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Photos) by SolarHub(m): 12:55pm On Oct 22, 2019
Nice!

YOU WANT TO ENJOY AT LEAST 8 HOURS ELECTRICITY DAILY WITH OUR 1KVA SOLAR SYSTEM? CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Celebrates His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Photos) by Budline1(m): 1:27pm On Oct 22, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

But not for me.

Fine girls drama too much. Mature men don't have time for dramas.
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Celebrates His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Photos) by Budline1(m): 1:28pm On Oct 22, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

But not for me.

Fine girls drama too much. Real men don't have time for dramas.
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Celebrates His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Photos) by wizkidblogger(f): 2:16pm On Oct 22, 2019
haha. if you know, you know grin

Evablizin:
No more privacy is key.
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Celebrates His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Photos) by Pussywar(f): 2:27pm On Oct 22, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

But not for me.

This mumu clown again
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Celebrates His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Photos) by Richy150(m): 6:28pm On Oct 22, 2019
Funkybabee:
was he shading Nina

So he should not post in peace again?

1 Like

Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Celebrates His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 6:19am On Oct 23, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:

But not for me.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...
But US passport is in the hand of the holder.

>
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Celebrates His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Photos) by kechywillz(m): 6:24am On Oct 24, 2019
Nawao I was expecting to see one beautiful girl, But he just made up with an average chick
Re: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Celebrates His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (Photos) by AFRlCA: 8:40am On Nov 22, 2019

1 Like 9 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Inside E-Money's Multimillion Naira Office (Pictured) / Kanayo O Kanayo Gulps Soup From His Plate As He Mocks Lagos Big Boys (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Interviews Jada Pinkett Smith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.