Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Student : I Need Justice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Student : I Need Justice (1849 Views)

18 Year Old Raped By Her Five Besties Seeks Justice / This Guy Was My 17 Year Old Student & I Had S3x With Him / Am A Medical Student, I Need A Sugar Mummy Not To Drop Outof Schl, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Student : I Need Justice by wisdomclass: 8:09am On Oct 22, 2019
Am writing this out of the bitterness of my heart. Am sad as elf and i just have to pour this out here.

Am a student of the Delta State University. Last session, i observed the activities of some men defrauding innocent students around the school so i wrote an article about it. Just recently, while i was passing the university gate, i saw these men and decided to take pictures to support my write up. I never knew one of them was behind me, he came on me, took my IPhone Xmas, Slapped me and before i knew it, more than Seven hefty men came pouncing on me while onlookers, even students stood watching.

It took the grace of God to leave that place with swollen face. I reported the issue to the police and they are asking I make payment before they take me serious.

I want justice for what happened to me. Please someone should help
Re: Student : I Need Justice by LoydJ(m): 8:28am On Oct 22, 2019
ogbeni you better mello down ND leave Justice for God

who knows if those people are cultists.

2 Likes

Re: Student : I Need Justice by MedicH: 8:30am On Oct 22, 2019
I doubt if u will be alive this Xmas.

2 Likes

Re: Student : I Need Justice by Pubichairs(m): 8:33am On Oct 22, 2019
sadI believe u have learnt ur lesson in a bad way Mr Journalist.. next time hide while taking such pictures..or better still mind ur business

since u wan pour sand for their Garri....I believe those guys must be sarz ...now u have been used as scape goat

thank ur stars u are still alive to type this gibberish

1 Like

Re: Student : I Need Justice by Best9000(m): 8:43am On Oct 22, 2019
there is no justice to be fought for my dear one you should have added a littie more secrecy to your work ane besides it was not a red hand capture just keep up with your verbal and article sensitisation and also bear in mind that you are in the ZOO
Re: Student : I Need Justice by SenecaTheYonger: 9:03am On Oct 22, 2019
Report to SARS. What happened to you is armed robbery. This is what they should focus on and not young men with laptop.
Re: Student : I Need Justice by Offpoint: 9:52am On Oct 22, 2019
There's no such thing as "JUSTICE" it doesn't exist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Student : I Need Justice by yomi007k(m): 10:09am On Oct 22, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:
Report to SARS. What happened to you is armed robbery. This is what they should focus on and not young men with laptop.

Well done brother.

It is sad to read the quality of statements being made by Nigerians.
Whenever we are not directly affected, we make non challant pronouncements.

This young guy is actually trying to bust a crime and he is not being encouraged. Tomorrow when the gang upgrade their crime to kidnapping and killings then we say the government is bad. I just hope by then no one here is directly affected.

If the government is bad and the citizens are bad , then the situation gets worse.

WE NEED TO CHANGE OUR WAYS.

4 Likes

Re: Student : I Need Justice by midnighter(f): 11:10am On Oct 22, 2019
You need to invest in what we call a "spy camera"

Openly taking pictures of dubious people whom you plan to finger for a crime isnt too smart

You are an investigative journalist....behave a like a black puma...stealthy and effective...dont mess yourself up by drawing attention to your activities

3 Likes

Re: Student : I Need Justice by SenecaTheYonger: 12:21pm On Oct 22, 2019
wisdomclass:
Am writing this out of the bitterness of my heart. Am sad as elf and i just have to pour this out here.

Am a student of the Delta State University. Last session, i observed the activities of some men defrauding innocent students around the school so i wrote an article about it. Just recently, while i was passing the university gate, i saw these men and decided to take pictures to support my write up. I never knew one of them was behind me, he came on me, took my IPhone Xmas, Slapped me and before i knew it, more than Seven hefty men came pouncing on me while onlookers, even students stood watching.

It took the grace of God to leave that place with swollen face. I reported the issue to the police and they are asking I make payment before they take me serious.

cc: Saynotocultism
Re: Student : I Need Justice by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 22, 2019
midnighter:

Openly taking pictures of dubious people whom you plan to finger for a crime isnt too smart

You are an investigative journalist....behave a like a black puma...stealthy and effective...dont mess yourself up by drawing attention to your activities

Best quote in a long why

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student : I Need Justice by saynotocultism: 8:51am On Oct 23, 2019
wisdomclass:

Did this happen in Abraka or Asaba campus?

8 Likes

Re: Student : I Need Justice by wisdomclass: 9:49pm On Oct 24, 2019
saynotocultism:

Abraka
Re: Student : I Need Justice by Iogobenz(m): 10:10pm On Oct 24, 2019
wisdomclass:
Abraka
You deserve to die.
I really wish they killed you.bastard!!
Re: Student : I Need Justice by Generalwoodz(m): 1:01pm On Oct 25, 2019
Iogobenz:
You deserve to die. I really wish they killed you.bastard!!
Jimasun
Re: Student : I Need Justice by wisdomclass: 4:00pm On Oct 25, 2019
Iogobenz:
You deserve to die.
So you are one of them... seun and lalasticlala come and see this comment

1 Like

Re: Student : I Need Justice by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 25, 2019
[s]
Iogobenz:
You deserve to die.
[/s]
Why don't u go and kill him? Coward angry
Re: Student : I Need Justice by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 27, 2019
saynotocultism:

1 Like

Re: Student : I Need Justice by saynotocultism: 10:24am On Oct 28, 2019
DominantMale:

Check the accounts of the complainant and the one who cc’d you. Both were created in september. It may be a ploy to unravel you. Maybe or maybe not but do your due diligence please

I know . I already made calls and nothing like that occurred . I do not understand why people decide to play with thier own life . I exposed the wrath called cultism so they could stay away from it . Some are thinking of how to lure me out. It’s a shame and people will never learn until it’s too late .

8 Likes

Re: Student : I Need Justice by Lamanii22(f): 10:38am On Oct 28, 2019
Ain't no justice moi dia... Imagine the police asking you to make some payment before making a complaint... Just mello... And save yourself.. Don't die before your time...
Re: Student : I Need Justice by wisdomclass: 6:28pm On Nov 02, 2019
saynotocultism:

I know . I already made calls and nothing like that occurred . I do not understand why people decide to play with thier own life . I exposed the wrath called cultism so they could stay away from it . Some are thinking of how to lure me out. It’s a shame and people will never learn until it’s too late .
Sir, it happened. I can give you my number and meet you face to face to show you dozens of witnesses that saw it that day... Am sorry for late reply

If the need be sir. Please give me an email so that i can forward my number to you to talk one on one.. Thanks for your effort in advance
Re: Student : I Need Justice by wisdomclass: 6:29pm On Nov 02, 2019
saynotocultism:

I can as well connect you to a lecturer to confirm my identity or even send you my ID card plus a video camera to confirm my identity sir
Re: Student : I Need Justice by Phantom66: 10:47pm On Nov 03, 2019
saynotocultism:

Good evening bro, I have messaged you severally on my original moniker but you never responded. Please I need just your advice and nothing more, I am in big mess and I don't want it to escalate further.

2 Likes

Re: Student : I Need Justice by Phantom66: 10:47pm On Nov 03, 2019
Phantom66:

Good evening bro, I have messaged you severally on my original moniker but you never responded. Please I need just your advice and nothing more, I am in big mess and I don't want it to escalate further.

I would be willing to communicate through any means of your choice, please help I don't want to die or end up useless.

1 Like

Re: Student : I Need Justice by UrVillagePpl: 12:22am On Nov 04, 2019
i suggest u report it to SARS, i guess that would be a nice move. but in the long run, those guys Afterward may come back for u.
i hope u make a good decision anyway...
the lord is ur strength...
Re: Student : I Need Justice by Nobody: 12:29am On Nov 04, 2019
midnighter:

spy camera? do they have such james bond gadgets in nigeria?
Re: Student : I Need Justice by midnighter(f): 8:20am On Nov 04, 2019
lefulefu:
spy camera? do they have such james bond gadgets in nigeria?

Of course, he can check jumia
Re: Student : I Need Justice by SenecaTheYonger: 7:34am On Nov 10, 2019
[quote author=DominantMale post=83517639][/quote]

Why did you delete your post? Did you just insinuate that I was a cultist because I cc'd saynotocultism? You worthless piece of paranoid dog shiit. Come back here and tell me what you were implying.
Re: Student : I Need Justice by Avast(m): 7:48am On Nov 10, 2019
wisdomclass:

You are using iPhone and you can't buy gun.
Re: Student : I Need Justice by stanliwiser: 7:56am On Nov 10, 2019
wisdomclass:

You simply have done nothing wrong and don't let anyone lure you into such guilt, your mistake was confrontation, you shouldn't have stupidly done things the way you did it.
You are just pouring out emotion all over the place, you need to calm down and let your head stable.
Corruption has just fought you back, simple question is can you fight it back?
If you plan to to instigate people to fight for you then you must act out convincing enough but sadly almost no one will do this simply because
1. Who the heck are you?
2. Generally Nigeria people are coward and won't fight except it affects them and even at that the still may not fight.

Conclusions.
Only you can take your battles if you wish to fight it, calling people on Nairaland will only give you heart wreck, so here is your answers.
Re: Student : I Need Justice by stanliwiser: 8:00am On Nov 10, 2019
wisdomclass:

Sir, it happened. I can give you my number and meet you face to face to show you dozens of witnesses that saw it that day... Am sorry for late reply

If the need be sir. Please give me an email so that i can forward my number to you to talk one on one.. Thanks for your effort in advance
Don't be fooled.
Re: Student : I Need Justice by Spechialone(f): 8:23am On Nov 16, 2019
Who is dat one saying u wouldn't be alive this Christmas...Hope likes never cover him remaining brain cells

(1) (Reply)

How A Lady Exposed Taxi Driver In Abuja, Who Drives Exposing His Manhood / Lady With HIV Ready To Start Distributing It..whatsapp Content / What A Guy Did To His Girlfriend After She Caught Him Cheating On Valentine's Da

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.