Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Anointing Of Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anointing Of Women (304 Views)

The Notoriety Of A Yam Shying Goat. The Anointing Of The Skirt By Some Pastors / Begging Anointing Of SIMP / Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anointing Of Women by Olamsoh: 8:47am On Oct 22, 2019
ANOINTING OF WOMEN

Understand me before you criticize me. Despite the fact that love, especially true love exists, doesn't mean that hatred doesn't. Hatred is real; Love is more real, kindness exists in the world full of unkind People. Good is, bad is more real.

Sincerely speaking, being in a relationship with the opposite sex and think you can control yourself is a wrong mindset.

My younger brother told me something I cannot forget. He said, " Under the anointing of women the anointing of men is useless." I laughed but it is something to think about. No matter the level of your dreams a woman can ruin it for you if you desire. No matter your success a woman can crush it down in a few minutes. Especially a woman who is not your wife.

Several men have been render useless today because of a woman. Many of them go extra - miles fighting because of a woman.... All this is because their Destiny have been tampered with. The more you sleep with someone you are not legally married to the more your Business, job, occupation, Ministry etc is dying. Sometimes, a man may sleep with a particular lady and the next day get fired at his place of work. Immorality carries calamity. Stop deceiving yourself that you will marry her after sleeping with her. You are not permitted to marry someone you have been sleeping with. That won't be Marriage, except you are celebrating another thing. "Marriage is honorable in all and the bed undefil."

* You have just one life to live. Live right now.

* No matter what you do your children will have a share. Don't think you will be a womanizer and give birth to a womanizer. It is just as impossible saying that Satan giving birth to an angel. What you have is what you give.
* What you are doing to someone's daughter, someone will also do it to your own daughter. If you don't want to marry her right and you are wasting her time you will face the consequences. I hate rubbish. If my Dad didn't love my Mom I wouldn't have loved my dad either.
Re: Anointing Of Women by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 22, 2019
story.........

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

For Men Who Want To Know / Why Do Igbos Have Bonny Last Names / Sex Love Purity By Mitchelle Obatu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.