Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,788 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife (80108 Views)

'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman / When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" / I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife by otipoju(m): 11:40pm On Oct 22, 2019
Mrcashman87:
I am not new to Nairaland but I have to use this account for my story . I have met her in 2009 she was calm , doesn’t talk much but easily get angry and I also noticed that she wasn’t a good cook but was good in other things ( chores) , it didn’t stopped me from loving her, I didn’t tell any of my people even though I have sisters that are good cook but I decided to take her to catering school to learn how to cook which she went for lessons to practice.

We got married in 2013 , she got pregnant that same month and she became so lazy that I will go to work and come back to found the house very messy with everything’s all over the places , dirty dishes and not dinner yet, and I have to take over cleaning and cooking dinner for us. She claimed she could not longer clean the house , she is tired and need to rest so I have decided to get a house help for her , a small 14 years old, this girl was hard working , very obedient but to my wife she is evil , every single day I comes back from work , this girl is always in tears my wife will beat the hell out of her to the extent of giving her black eye , if I confront her she will start accusing me of sleeping with the girl which is not true, I can never stoop so low to sleep with an underage girl. I have nieces of similar ages what I wouldn’t want another person to do to my nieces and wouldn’t do to another person daughter.

One time I came back from work to found the girl in a pool of blood , that my wife hit her with a wooden chair and she had a deep cut on her head , I got angry with my wife even her reasons didn’t make sense to me , all because she asked the poor girl to warmed up the baby milk and she mistakenly left it for too long , the milk was too hot to give to the crying baby so she got angry at her and hit her . I have told my wife she shouldn’t act like that no matter what and here come again you are sleeping with her and that’s why u are siding with her , we had an heated argument that I have left the house to cool down , I came back after 5 hours and next morning I have send for my brother to take the girl back to her parents , I have given her money 30k to manage that was how the girl left the house.

When our first child was 6 months , we found out she was 2 months pregnant she cried that the baby is too small , she can’t keep the pregnancy , I have begged her to keep that everything will be alright . Our twins were born a girl and boy , having 3 children under 2 wasn’t easy for us and I have to go to work while she staying with the kids all alone and she was depressed , I have decided to bring in a house help 15 years old boy , the same thing repeated again , she was maltreated him the same thing she did with the girl , that boy didn’t even stays with us for 2 months , he run away . I came back to found her crying that the boy has slapped her and run away, I was angry for what he did even swear if I catch him , he will regret the day he was born but the other way I knew that boy did it for self defence .

After the boy left I said no more e help , she will have to manage alone because I couldn’t help her anymore , but my house become dirty that I wouldn’t even want to bring in visitors because of the state of the house , dirty plates can stay in the sink for 3 -4 days , laundry she has a washing machine but she couldn’t bother to do , cooking we eats take away every single night , imagine I comes back home 9pm due to my job and Lagos traffic , at that time I’m even exhausted but I have to started cleaning , one time I got pissed with her that she didn’t wash the eldest daughter school uniform and all her uniform 5 sets of uniform were dirty and she had no clean one to put on in the morning , I have to wash them at 10pm and for her she didn’t see anything wrong with that.

When the twins were 1 years she told me she is tired of staying at home that she wanted to go to work , I have told her to wait at least for them to be a year and 6 months to start school before she can pursue her career but she disagreed with me, so I gave her money for business , she opened a shop . We had an agreement that she should be closing down her shop at 7pm so she could be home with the kids and take care of the house , she was ok and I got a elderly woman as a help , she doesn’t lives with us , she comes at 6 am and closes at 8pm and I also brought 2 of my nieces 18 and 11 to the house. Every since she started working she has never get home on time , sometimes she stays until 10pm , if I talk she get angry and will start raining insults on me , we haven’t make love in a long time , she always complains of being tired , her stomach is paining her etc etc. I have decided to leave her alone and not bother her about sex anymore , and it doesn’t bother too. She acts as im a nobody to her. So it happened in July I came back home to found my niece 11 years old with a deep cut and blood on her eyebrows and my wife did it just because the girl broke a plate so she hit the girl with the broken plate , first all I had to rush her to the hospital and she had 11 stitches and went back home, all I wanted to sit with her and to talk sense with her but she wasn’t even interested all she could do was shouting at me , accusing me of sleeping with both my nieces and the elderly house help , was so angry that I have beaten her badly which I later regretted and apologise to her.

That was the first time I have lay my hand on her something I vow not to do to the woman I love but she pushed me so bad and I have been remorseful but she refuse to forgive me . It’s now 4 months we don’t talk , we don’t sleep in the same room , she just do her own and come home anytime she pleases. I just don’t know what to do anymore , I love my wife and children but her attitudes isn’t right. We have 3 beautiful children 5and twins are 4. Sometime i want to divorce her but when I think about my children I just don’t feel like going ahead with divorce but I’m also a human and can’t stop living like this .

Please my brothers and sisters help me with your advices

Girls of nowadays have deep psychotic sickness.

Ultimately you will decide if you came to this world to be sad and miserable or happy.

She will never change. Those habits are too ingrained.
Re: Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife by Classic1(m): 11:41pm On Oct 22, 2019
She doesn't love you man and
she might be cheating on you,
or have some one out there that is making her see you as nothing.
Hire someone to talk to her, Let her pour her mind out to that person.
If she wants to leave the marriage, let her go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 22, 2019
kiss

midnighter:

Lol e pass love but him love pass too... the guy has already tolerated so much so it means he is ready to go through more for a solution. Plenty of men would have driven her out a very long time ago. I believe it can work if he tackles it strategically.

Thank you dear, and you too smiley

Lol you call this derailing? The thread just hit FP....we go see real madness this night cheesy

We are watching from high places grin
Re: Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife by Modernist: 11:42pm On Oct 22, 2019
This one go kill person for your head one dey if you no divorce am ooo, do quick make you leave am.

3 Likes

Re: Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife by IamCharles123: 11:43pm On Oct 22, 2019
Oga divorce her and take care of ur kids, period. Nothing to advice here.
Re: Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife by anayolity: 11:44pm On Oct 22, 2019
Somebody go beat pikin till blood come out...nothing go touch am to go treat the pikin sef till you come back... No be Dracula be that or wild animal

Una wey don marry dey try ooh....walai if I come back see any of my relative in blood baba as the reason no dey genuine I go NOD whoever cause am!!! I no get hot temper oooh.... but when i vex I dey loose my demons!!

Oga "for the sake of my children" don send many married people to early grave ooooh.... Decision wey you no take on time nah outsiders go help you take am when you dey mortuary oooh!!!

Think fast, act fast....... I don't know her side of story but if deep down you feel your conscience is clear then go ahead and act quick ...your kids will be fine and thank you later!!!

Mrcashman87

13 Likes

Re: Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife by glish(m): 11:45pm On Oct 22, 2019
You can't do anything for now but ask her what does she want which I know you would have done if it sounds doing then fine but if it not then you get a new woman if you know you have tried you bed believe it if you die she moves on and might be lucky to meet someone that is hers believe me you can never satisfy a woman no matter what you do in this world you just need to find your happiness somewhere else and don't forget to help your childs they never offend you it their mother who did

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife by victorjoe(m): 11:45pm On Oct 22, 2019
Oga, so many things were wrong from the very beginning. I think you were even played into marrying her. All that chores she was doing in the beginning was just to trap you. She no sabi anything, not just cooking.

See, for me o, you only have 1 life, you cant afford to be miserable in your marriage. And marriage is to be enjoyed not endured. Send her packing let her go and ply her wickedness and dirty trade elsewhere. Your kids are yours, they will always be with you.

You have tried self. Since her head for don reset if na me.

Most times we are the cause of our problems. You see something very wrong, instead of you to nip it at the bud you allowed it to grow cos of love.

If you do not want to die young, do the needfull. Make she waka!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 22, 2019
Mrcashman87:
No I haven’t involved anyone from both of our families because I don’t like involving a third party in our marriage but now that I have had enough of her , I’m thinking about calling her parents for a meeting soon

Soon might be too late. Please call for the meeting now! You need to end this.

7 Likes

Re: Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife by callthefred: 11:46pm On Oct 22, 2019
I can bet my life you saw all the signs but still went ahead to marry her. Love is never for marriage but maturity and ability to use the head. Love comes last when you need a life partner and character comes first. If you believe in prayers I'll suggest you pray for her otherwise, you're a man and you need to stand your ground before it becomes too late.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife by anayolity: 11:47pm On Oct 22, 2019
midnighter:

I don't really agree, depression affects people in different ways and there are also different types of depression . Some people present with uncontrolled aggression, irritability or rage

Not everybody becomes withdrawn and sad. Some people lash out and take their despair out on others

If she is ill then she needs treatment even though it doesn't completely absolve her of responsibility for her actions.

Dearie a violent person becomes more violent when depressed.... I know that very well!!!

1 Like

Re: Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife by Kvdag(m): 11:47pm On Oct 22, 2019
I like your advise, I'm sure OP will be grateful to read this
olabrinks:
I honestly think your wife is suffering from serious depression, she’s not happy deep down inside and they’re some internal issues bothering her. She’s taking it out on you and everyone around her. The problem started once children came into the picture, she’s probably feeling the same regret you are feeling. This is not the time to divorce, this is the time for communication. This is the time for patience. This is the time for understanding. This is the time for wisdom. You are the man of the house, you need to take control of your territory.

If it means her getting help for depression, taking medication such as anti depressants let her do it. If it means going for therapy/counselling, then do it. If it means involving a third party who can transfer wisdom to you, then do it. If it means sitting down and communicating one on one thoroughly then do it. This is not the time to run away from your problems, you will find more problems leaving your wife and children in the long run. Once you cure the root of your problem, you will live peacefully.
Re: Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 22, 2019
baby124:

This is not depression. This lady is extremely violent, paranoid and lacks empathy. She’s not depressed. She has other serious mental health problems that OP cannot manage without psychiatric help.
She's mentally ill.
Most people in Nigeria hide their mental illness under the blanket of depression. OP said the lady is calm but short tempered before he married her, this here explains it all.
She's hiding her evil nature behind her quietness.
In civilized nations that undertakes complete medical checkups, this type of mentally ill people are easier to detect.

3 Likes

Re: Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife by 1Sharon(f): 11:49pm On Oct 22, 2019
Pearl05:
Close down the shop, drive her to her parents house and leave her there. Send someone over with her personal belongings.

Change your locks .

Let her be there for at least six months, her senses will format to factory settings.

What if the house belongs to her also?
Re: Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife by cherriex(f): 11:49pm On Oct 22, 2019
Wow your wife has bad temper,infact iam speechless, everything is wrong with your marriage, from communication narrowed down to understanding and what you both really wanted,that why other than love it is very important to marry your friend and someone with similar desires and way of life,I know there are genuine calm people but you see all this quite and calm calm people ennnh I fear them.i pray love and understanding finds it s way to your marriage again but you really need to sit her down and know what the real problem is.

1 Like

Re: Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife by midnighter(f): 11:51pm On Oct 22, 2019
Guest007:
kissWe are watching from high places grin

Lol yes oh cheesy
Re: Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife by idonhammer: 11:52pm On Oct 22, 2019
If you want that idiot of a wife to respect and fear you,pick your things and leave the house for her. You can check into a hotel or rent sef corn.Dont bother yourself about the kids she will take care of them until sense fall on her.Stay away from her for one month and see the magic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife by wristbangle: 11:53pm On Oct 22, 2019
Men go through alot in life. No wonder women live longer. We face persecution from women, family, friends, government and enemies yet still got energy to provide, nurture and care for our family. Respect to women no doubt to stomach a child for 9months but the pains can't be commensurate to the emotional pains men go through that makes them commit suicide.

Dear OP, may I know if you have involved two elderly people who are wise and matured from both families ( yours and hers)? Her sudden switch to the kind of person baffles me and it's an indication she isn't ready for marital pressure from onset. Please act fast if the answer is NO to my question. If the answer is YES, please with speed of light take this case to court asking for restraining order to keep her away from you and the children while she seeks psychiatric or whatsoever help. She is more than evil. Wickedness has gotten deep to her soul and seems it won't heal until drastic step is taking.

May God intervene in your family issue. It is well with you sir.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife by midnighter(f): 11:54pm On Oct 22, 2019
anayolity:

Dearie a violent person becomes more violent when depressed.... I know that very well!!!

That may be the case, but everybody in this country is violent

Flogging a child may graduate to beating them to a pulp when depressed, so it means you are trying to say that we should get her down to an "acceptable" level of violence

Your point can only make sense in a country where people totally avoid violence
Re: Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife by oluwatodimu1(m): 11:54pm On Oct 22, 2019
Sincerely I couldn't finish reading, if she did all these and you are still with her; Kai, you have really tried!
1. She is an insecure and crazy fellow with badass agenda (she intended denying you sex and can still claim you are sleeping with everyone just to get away with her stupid acts!)
2. From the onset, she must have demonstrated her laziness towards house chores but love only clouded your judgement! For me, why would a woman live in a dirty house: laundry for her kids na wahala... I would have advised you refer her back to her parents... She needs proper home training... Implore them to retrain their daughter!
3. You must have a standing principle with such kind of ladies who want to run every man that comes their way insane... And if worse becomes worse... Telling her parents to come have their daughter back... Good riddance to bad rubbish...
You need a peaceful abode and not a WrestleMania home!

2 Likes

Re: Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife by 1Sharon(f): 11:55pm On Oct 22, 2019
AdedoyinO:
I think your wife has some kind of mental issues, you should have her evaluated. Keeping dirty environment, violence, not been remorseful are pointers to that fact.

So sorry for all you are going through. At this stage, involve her family, let them know what has been happening.

Abeg jo. Stop jumping on the bandwagon

Mental health is being used as a weapon these days

1 Like

Re: Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife by BENEAMATA: 11:55pm On Oct 22, 2019
Your side of the story , so i'll make nothing of allegations made here . But , erm , was there not some behaviours or traits you noticed during courtship that ought to set alarm bells ringing that she might have this rotten habits/ behaviours that you alleged ? Not even one ? Or let me guess , you were swept away by the beautiful , shapely figure she possess(ed) innit? If we are to believe your side of the story , then i believe you married a terrible person 'cos you didn't look hard enough beyond whatever it is that must have attracted you to her OR , you turned her to a terrible being after she got married to you ! Cold truths my brother , choose one .

3 Likes

Re: Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife by MONEY247: 11:55pm On Oct 22, 2019
Mrcashman87:
I am not new to Nairaland but I have to use this account for my story . I have met her in 2009 she was calm , doesn’t talk much but easily get angry and I also noticed that she wasn’t a good cook but was good in other things ( chores) , it didn’t stopped me from loving her, I didn’t tell any of my people even though I have sisters that are good cook but I decided to take her to catering school to learn how to cook which she went for lessons to practice.
Speaking as an elder. Ok. Let me give you this,she is being irritated. Nothing more. Maybe it came all too quick. Get her pampered, like maybe just ignore her faults. Take her like a kid ,play with her. And as for her beating j househelps she is feeling insecure. So assure her that all his well. If she don't want don t bring anyone again. You can always reply me if you need more advice.
We got married in 2013 , she got pregnant that same month and she became so lazy that I will go to work and come back to found the house very messy with everything’s all over the places , dirty dishes and not dinner yet, and I have to take over cleaning and cooking dinner for us. She claimed she could not longer clean the house , she is tired and need to rest so I have decided to get a house help for her , a small 14 years old, this girl was hard working , very obedient but to my wife she is evil , every single day I comes back from work , this girl is always in tears my wife will beat the hell out of her to the extent of giving her black eye , if I confront her she will start accusing me of sleeping with the girl which is not true, I can never stoop so low to sleep with an underage girl. I have nieces of similar ages what I wouldn’t want another person to do to my nieces and wouldn’t do to another person daughter.

One time I came back from work to found the girl in a pool of blood , that my wife hit her with a wooden chair and she had a deep cut on her head , I got angry with my wife even her reasons didn’t make sense to me , all because she asked the poor girl to warmed up the baby milk and she mistakenly left it for too long , the milk was too hot to give to the crying baby so she got angry at her and hit her . I have told my wife she shouldn’t act like that no matter what and here come again you are sleeping with her and that’s why u are siding with her , we had an heated argument that I have left the house to cool down , I came back after 5 hours and next morning I have send for my brother to take the girl back to her parents , I have given her money 30k to manage that was how the girl left the house.

When our first child was 6 months , we found out she was 2 months pregnant she cried that the baby is too small , she can’t keep the pregnancy , I have begged her to keep that everything will be alright . Our twins were born a girl and boy , having 3 children under 2 wasn’t easy for us and I have to go to work while she staying with the kids all alone and she was depressed , I have decided to bring in a house help 15 years old boy , the same thing repeated again , she was maltreated him the same thing she did with the girl , that boy didn’t even stays with us for 2 months , he run away . I came back to found her crying that the boy has slapped her and run away, I was angry for what he did even swear if I catch him , he will regret the day he was born but the other way I knew that boy did it for self defence .

After the boy left I said no more e help , she will have to manage alone because I couldn’t help her anymore , but my house become dirty that I wouldn’t even want to bring in visitors because of the state of the house , dirty plates can stay in the sink for 3 -4 days , laundry she has a washing machine but she couldn’t bother to do , cooking we eats take away every single night , imagine I comes back home 9pm due to my job and Lagos traffic , at that time I’m even exhausted but I have to started cleaning , one time I got pissed with her that she didn’t wash the eldest daughter school uniform and all her uniform 5 sets of uniform were dirty and she had no clean one to put on in the morning , I have to wash them at 10pm and for her she didn’t see anything wrong with that.

When the twins were 1 years she told me she is tired of staying at home that she wanted to go to work , I have told her to wait at least for them to be a year and 6 months to start school before she can pursue her career but she disagreed with me, so I gave her money for business , she opened a shop . We had an agreement that she should be closing down her shop at 7pm so she could be home with the kids and take care of the house , she was ok and I got a elderly woman as a help , she doesn’t lives with us , she comes at 6 am and closes at 8pm and I also brought 2 of my nieces 18 and 11 to the house. Every since she started working she has never get home on time , sometimes she stays until 10pm , if I talk she get angry and will start raining insults on me , we haven’t make love in a long time , she always complains of being tired , her stomach is paining her etc etc. I have decided to leave her alone and not bother her about sex anymore , and it doesn’t bother too. She acts as im a nobody to her. So it happened in July I came back home to found my niece 11 years old with a deep cut and blood on her eyebrows and my wife did it just because the girl broke a plate so she hit the girl with the broken plate , first all I had to rush her to the hospital and she had 11 stitches and went back home, all I wanted to sit with her and to talk sense with her but she wasn’t even interested all she could do was shouting at me , accusing me of sleeping with both my nieces and the elderly house help , was so angry that I have beaten her badly which I later regretted and apologise to her.

That was the first time I have lay my hand on her something I vow not to do to the woman I love but she pushed me so bad and I have been remorseful but she refuse to forgive me . It’s now 4 months we don’t talk , we don’t sleep in the same room , she just do her own and come home anytime she pleases. I just don’t know what to do anymore , I love my wife and children but her attitudes isn’t right. We have 3 beautiful children 5and twins are 4. Sometime i want to divorce her but when I think about my children I just don’t feel like going ahead with divorce but I’m also a human and can’t stop living like this .

Please my brothers and sisters help me with your advices

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife by Billyanger(m): 11:56pm On Oct 22, 2019
First of all bro, you didn't marry your friend because your selfish love has blinded you that you didn't realise that the love you have for her is not mutual. SHE DIDN'T LOVE YOU AN INCH.
Your wife is a REAL PROBLEM man, I'm really going to call a spade a spade for the sake of you and your children (mango tree cannot produce oranges), trying to change that woman all in the name of love will make you a fool who keep chasing after nothing good (she may not change, if she probably change it may be too late), she could have got a girl of 14 killed right in your house, then another and another....don't wait till its too late.
MY ADVICE: YOU ARE A GOOD MAN, YOU DESERVE A HAPPY FAMILY, DON'T WATCH YOUR SUPPOSED WIFE RUIN YOUR FAMILY UNDER YOUR WATCH. INFORM TRUSTED ELDERS OF YOUR FAMILY OR YOUR CHURCH/MOSQUE.

WARNING: DONT TAKE THIS MATTER LIGHTLY. YOU ARE IN A SERIOUS SITUATION THAT HAS CLAIMED LIVES OF MANY MEN, THAT KIND OF WOMAN CAN POISON YOU WHEN SHIT GETS REAL. PLEASE FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR CHILDREN, DON'T WATCH THEM GROW WITHOUT A GOOD WOMAN TOUCH. IT'S HONESTLY DANGEROUS.

DAMN! LOOKS CAN BE DECEIVING.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife by Idzitari1(m): 11:56pm On Oct 22, 2019
Never wanted commenting but I hv to,
1) ar u waiting for the day she will kill one of those house help?
2) ar u so blind with so call luv to know when someone is blackmailing u with emotional silence?
Bros ur wife case is not a phycological one, deep down within her she don't luv u she jst need the comford u hv giving her.
Save ur soul now b4 is too late.
I don talk my own

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife by LadySarah: 11:57pm On Oct 22, 2019
Jgoldie:
She is from the east I guess...I fear women from that part of the world,they are very wicked, unyielding and aggressive
.only few are calm and loving.
..marry a yoruba woman and have peace of mind they won't hear.
Op carry your cross or your children,that woman will eventually kill you. All that silence she is doing now is like plotting her next action..fear a woman who is silent instead of reacting

Mechionu!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife by 1Sharon(f): 11:58pm On Oct 22, 2019
crackhaus:
Okay so, since no one will, how about I draw attention to the 'Elephant in the Room'.
Three pages almost gone and not one of these women have called out this man for laying hands on his wife shocked shocked As in, you mean a man can beat his wife and NL women are not all in arms? cheesy

So inconsistent, these chics.

Because it's not a regular occurrence. OP snapped.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 22, 2019
@ op

Your wife feels unfulfilled which is the reason for all her negative behaviors. And until she gets a job or her business starts booming, she will continue accusing you of cheating, keep the house dirty, and so on.

Why do you think she stays till 10pm at the shop? She wants to see her business make a headway.

She doesn't want to be a house wife like you almost forced her to be, and that is partly the reason she resents you.

I might be wrong...

1 Like

Re: Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife by gregyboy(m): 12:00am On Oct 23, 2019
If it was a benin man she would have been sent home back home with her kids to her fathers house to learn manners.....
For some months or years ....
When she goes back to her fathers house for that period and she gets disrespected by her younger siblings and shamed by family members it will rest her brains....

But still yet are you sure another man has not colonized your wives head,

You are one of those men who marries for beauty and not for brain....you may offend her one day and she hit you and you are gone or you hit her and she is gone what you could have avoided if you had looked for a responsible lady....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? / Unemployed Man Wins $273m Lotto Months After Divorce In US, Ex-Wife Reacts / Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.