Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,202 members, 7,811,543 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife (80096 Views)

'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman / When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" / I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife by Nobody: 1:16am On Oct 23, 2019
Am sorry but your wife is a witch,she has all the traits of the evil witches.

To be honest I will be gone from such an evil person,one day she will kill you.

She doesn't love you one bit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife by chinchum(m): 1:16am On Oct 23, 2019
you are too permissive. Once "love" is not two way and almost of equal proportion, don't marry. In fact, it is much better for a man to marry someone who slightly "loves" you more than you "love" her, that is the perfect recipe for most stable marriage. I use the word slightly to denotes that the difference in magnitude of "love" must not be too far apart. That woman does not "love' you @ op.

Your second post on this thread validates my fears, to those citing depression as her reason for misbehavior, Op's second post proves it was not really an issue of depression but wickedness and lack of care for "OP". It seems Op worships her feet. What you PERMIT, PERSIST.

Separation is the way forward at the moment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife by MedicH: 1:17am On Oct 23, 2019
I dont know why most Nigerian women are like this. Majority of Nigerian women are poor, most miserable, just have nothing reasonable going on with their lives except a goddamn marriage and as a result are depressed. Now attention is turn towards a little innocent domestic help to met out cruelty and wickedness on him or her. Each time little innocent kids are rushed in with injuries from aggravated assaultu and battery caused by a god forsaken woman they help wash her undies. Me fit tolerate any of the above misfortunes calmly, i can have a househelp to clean then I know good restaurants. But once these meaningless maltreatments ensue, i will just quietly put the Jezebel in d car with her worthless belongings straight to her parents and its adiós evil one.

4 Likes

Re: Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife by midnighter(f): 1:21am On Oct 23, 2019
chinchum:

Your second post on this thread validates my fears, to those citing depression as her reason for misbehavior, Op's second post proves it was not really an issue of depression but wickedness and lack of care for "OP". It seems Op worships her feet. What you PERMIT, PERSIST.

He wrote in his original post that she was depressed.

But i agree that OP needs to be firm with her
Re: Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife by Nobody: 1:40am On Oct 23, 2019
You need real life counseling... Nairaland may not be able to help...

Your wife should learn to manage her anger better than this.. She is really temperamental but you can't blame her.. Stress bring out the worst In most women!!

You have your role to play as well. More patience to you bro...

Once again, seek real life counseling to make this young marriage work!!!

1 Like

Re: Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife by marvelous000: 1:41am On Oct 23, 2019
God in heaven knows that I can't endure that wicked and lazy slithering snake of a woman. there's no plausible excuse for her vile exhibition.

I don't care if she birth a whole village by me. she must go and cool her feet in her father's house to restore my sanity and tranquility.

I hate wicked narcissistic megalomaniacs. they repulse me.

1 Like

Re: Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife by Unrated900(m): 1:42am On Oct 23, 2019
Bro no need to ask us for what to do

Just take your bag and leave or else one day you will sleep and not wake up again

Do you know how many women has killed their husbands

Yours will not be a case study

Once again take your bag and your kids and leave the house.

God help you
Re: Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife by lighternote: 1:42am On Oct 23, 2019
Congratulations man, you got yourself a narcissistic wife kiss kiss kiss
You're henpecked forever cry cry cry

Due to her emotional manipulations, you're there saying I love my wife grin grin grin
Love will not kill you there, you empath and enabler of narcissism.

Find some useful info here.

https://www.decision-making-confidence.com/narcissistic-wife.html

https://blog.usejournal.com/i-was-married-to-a-narcissist-for-12-years-and-i-had-no-idea-3398b7b15c45

https://couplestherapyinc.com/5-ways-to-spot-a-narcissistic-wife/

1 Like

Re: Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife by Unrated900(m): 1:47am On Oct 23, 2019
euromilion:
Am sorry but your wife is a witch,she has all the traits of the evil witches.

To be honest I will be gone from such an evil person,one day she will kill you.

She doesn't love you one bit.

You are right

All those months they are both not talking and sleeping in the same house

The woman is strategizing means to kill the man

She has to fulfill her mission on earth

Don’t let your evil wife complete her mission on your head..

The voice of God is he voice of man

Take your bag and leave

Shalom

3 Likes

Re: Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife by Olafemiwa: 1:50am On Oct 23, 2019
Follow this advice,is an elderly man advice.
Tell her you have made up your mind to marry a younger wife. Eat outside, come home late. I hope she will begin to use her senses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife by Realtizzy(m): 1:51am On Oct 23, 2019
Am so touched with ur predicarment bro but the number one mistake u made was allowing love blindfold u. there is a limit to what shit any1 should take all because u love someone. Truth be told ur wife is wicked and does not even love u. Her not talking 2 u 4 over 4months even after u apologized says it all. she is taking advantage of u nd blackmailing ur emotions and is possible her heart is else where because from her atitude she seem to b regreting something. I advice ur channel ur love and energy 2 ur kids, cross ur mind about her . dont send her away but give her a stranger treatment till u ascertain a changed her. God is ur strenght
Re: Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife by Chelseafan99: 1:51am On Oct 23, 2019
RUN AWAY FROM NIGERIAN WOMEN.

RUNNNN FOR YOUR LIFE
Re: Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife by Mutemenot(m): 1:56am On Oct 23, 2019
Too many problems requires too many solutions ..I just can t help enough but you must start somewhere before you loose your dignity because of a woman..
The only bond in your marriage is your children and, that alone does not make your home a worthy one . A man also needs a woman for other purposes. When u get sick, old or even have financial issue or other problems, your wife ought to be the nearest person to confide in but, your marriage has lost it all.
A good advise I read in the comment section is for you to invite 2 or 3 people from her family side, the idea is a very good one, with that you wont be questioned in your next action. U knw marriage becomes official when 2 families consent to it, so u must make out time to consult her family too so they won't be ignorant of their daughter's failure n won't have any say when you take action.
If the above does not help, Oga find another accommodation. Live away from your wife, cut off that your "Goodman" behaviour and watch from a far how she reacts . If this doesn't give her a change of character, pls do the needful .You have just one live, don't let her come b destroy it for you ..
Re: Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife by Rejoice5000(f): 1:59am On Oct 23, 2019
pocohantas:
She was calm to you.

Did you ever take out time to find out how she was to every other person? People she considered defenseless and below her? People she wanted nothing from?

No campaign after election, be like na her real character she dey show now.

I saw the part you hit her and you are obviously sorry for it. Considering her history of doing same to kids, isn't she being hypocritical here? People can't take what they dish out sha.

All I see is a woman trying to emotionally blackmail you with silence, make you do her bidding, while she continues breaking heads.

Abeg, do what gives you peace.
seconded
Re: Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife by Rejoice5000(f): 2:04am On Oct 23, 2019
Genqq:
Sometimes? Dude you should regret that sham of a marriage ALL the time.

Moreso, that dirty thing you call a wife should be in jail for the ABUSE she inflicted on those little CHILDREN. You are also an enabler of child abuse by refusing to report her to relevant authorities.

Forget these women citing "depression" etc.. sometimes a badly behaved woman is simply a badly behaved woman and should be treated accordingly.

I can't stand simps who employ KIDS for their LAZY wives in the guise of "housemaids" and further turn a blind eye to the maltreatment of these innocent maids angry

You and that w!tch must be jailed.
Jailed with hard labour ooh hit her once she kept mute for months wat of her maids?Nonesense
Re: Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife by OlawaleBammie: 2:05am On Oct 23, 2019
pocohantas:
She was calm to you.

Did you ever take out time to find out how she was to every other person? People she considered defenseless and below her? People she wanted nothing from?

No campaign after election, be like na her real character she dey show now.

I saw the part you hit her and you are obviously sorry for it. Considering her history of doing same to kids, isn't she being hypocritical here? People can't take what they dish out sha.

All I see is a woman trying to emotionally blackmail you with silence, make you do her bidding, while she continues breaking heads.

Abeg, do what gives you peace.

I dont knw why people paint u controversial, den if i see ur coment i would just scroll up tinkin u hav notin to say but controversy in d sense of takin unduely sides.

But lately av bn readin ur coments and all i always sees is sense, equilibrum and insights.

a no knw if wat av seen in d past about u is fictional sha grin or wat am tinkin, anyways, good input.

2 Likes

Re: Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife by Rejoice5000(f): 2:06am On Oct 23, 2019
sisisioge:
O boi!

Some people are just terribly unlucky with the kind of people they get saddled with as spouses. Oga, you've done all you could. You should either continue to manage her or walk away. Good luck with your choice.
walk away is the best dat woman is a beast.
Re: Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife by OlujobaSamuel: 2:07am On Oct 23, 2019
3sides to all story, heard one, remains two.
Btw, if true, show her the way to her papa house before we read about how a wife murdered her husband while at sleep on NL FP
Re: Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife by Rejoice5000(f): 2:13am On Oct 23, 2019
WinkWrld:
My situation at some point was kinda similar but not as complicated.
This is what you do.
1. You must tell yourself that you owe no one your happiness. You came alone and you will leave alone.
2. You marriage is supposed to bring forth happiness and children of which you are pleased to make it so, no one should destroy your plans for your kids. You both are responsible for the upkeep of these kids
3. You are the man in the relationship called marriage.
4. Your wife should compliment u and not disorganize u.
5. Your love for the family should not be misunderstood for weakness.
6. Do the best to protect your marriage but dont sacrifice your life for it. The moment u quench another dude will slide in.
7. Do not expect everything to be as planned, obstacles must exist, but u have to be tough to jump over
8. Plan for your older age as your wife attitude shows no love for u when old age sickness comes.
9. Communicate with your kids and love them equally. Teach them to love both urself and their mum
10. Keep your family issues to urself.
Number 10 no follow@all even when his issues are dis complicated?
Re: Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife by Nobody: 2:15am On Oct 23, 2019
When a woman is fed up, there is nothing you can do to bring her back. That marriage is done bro!

3 Likes

Re: Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife by Rejoice5000(f): 2:18am On Oct 23, 2019
stinflame:

No try this one at OP,person a no send you ,dont care if you do the above.It will only give her room to flirt with a new imaginary boy who she assumes might give her peace.And trust me your matrimonial bed will be the field.
Questions you need answer from us tho ,is your wife above 25?
What is your age gap?
Good qst
Re: Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife by Nobody: 2:24am On Oct 23, 2019
Mrcashman87:
Thanks my dear for your advice , I really appreciate it. The problem with my wife is she doesn’t want to believe there’s something wrong with her. I have tried convincing her several times that she should seek for help , but to her she is perfectly fine. She is mrs perfect she doesn’t see anything wrong in herself but always found something wrong in other people. If she is not ready to get help and what else can I do ?She is great with our kids including her nieces and nephews from her family side , she treats them so well , I have never seen her getting mad at them they way she does with other people children including my nieces . Can u just imagine every Sunday she and our kids goes to church and she will leave my nieces at home because she doesn’t want them inside her car. She will buy the kids clothes and my nieces will be left out , she takes kids out without my nieces but whenever her nieces / nephews are around , I will do everything for them and I don’t treat them any different from my own. I love my wife but I’m tired of her , it’s only my kids that are keeping us together because if it wasn’t for them , I would have abandoned her and the house and move on somewhere else

You have to tighten your belt... You are the man of the house.. Yes, patience is what you need most in this case.. But you still have to impose the Alfa male in you so that she will not take advantage of your love and care as weaknesses..

If you want both of you to seek a marriage counselor, book the appointment yourself and codedly take her there..

If you want her to be psychological evaluated(which is kinda similar to the counseling above), take the bull by the horn..

If you want to call respected elders, who by their marriage experience will offer help, initiate it personally. .

Op, you have gotten to the stage where by seeking approval from her will not move this marriage forward..

You dont seek approval from someone that needs help especially those that don't have insight to their personalities problems!!

Your marriage should work out..

But she has to correct all the character deficiencies she is manifesting, even though you have to be more supportive than ever!!!

Tough case shocked

1 Like

Re: Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife by Rejoice5000(f): 2:29am On Oct 23, 2019
Pearl05:
Close down the shop, drive her to her parents house and leave her there. Send someone over with her personal belongings.

Change your locks .

Let her be there for at least six months, her senses will format to factory settings.

He no go do am He is in Love
Re: Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife by RTSC: 2:31am On Oct 23, 2019
Where do you live?
The police needs to arrest all of you and throw away the keys.
Re: Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife by Nobody: 2:37am On Oct 23, 2019
Camberlo:
Frankly speaking lots of men are passing through hell in marriage all in the name of children are involved and don't want to divorce.

My case looks like yours but mine is different because my woman have nobody to fight or injured, occasionally she spit venom on the two kids we have, by maltreating and reluctant to cook for them.

But my case have long have solution, because my religion allowed me to take another woman as wife which I did and am happy and left her with her altitude.

No communication, no food, no sex, nothing between except living in my house to look after our kids.

My second wife live in another apartment.

Conclusively, am planning of divorcing her finally, to set her free but I still love my two kids and the kids love me.

Just last week I got a call from my brother of their plan with her mother to visit our house for settlement which am not happy about, because I have made up my mind.

God, please save and protect married men out there.
Polygamy forever grin

Sharp sharp like that?? shocked
Re: Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife by yinkson(m): 2:44am On Oct 23, 2019
Genqq:
Sometimes? Dude you should regret that sham of a marriage ALL the time.

Moreso, that dirty thing you call a wife should be in jail for the ABUSE she inflicted on those little CHILDREN. You are also an enabler of child abuse by refusing to report her to relevant authorities.

Forget these women citing "depression" etc.. sometimes a badly behaved woman is simply a badly behaved woman and should be treated accordingly.

I can't stand simps who employ KIDS for their LAZY wives in the guise of "housemaids" and further turn a blind eye to the maltreatment of these innocent maids angry

You and that w!tch must be jailed.

Life n direct

1 Like

Re: Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife by trilobite: 2:45am On Oct 23, 2019
I am going to tell a story, I am not saying you should do the same oh!!, This is just a story... wink wink

There was a man who was disrespected by his wife but continued to stay married because of his kids. Everyday insult, every day quarrel....till one day...

He normally goes to pick her up from her shop at the close of work everyday, but that day madam decided to become possessed by the devil.

She insulted him in front of her customers and passers by, calling him names and such, telling everyone who cared to listen how useless he was as a husband.

His offence? Nothing.... absolutely nothing.

Oga remained calm, didn't respond, he quietly drove home without aggravating the scene.

Madam closes from work, goes home to find herself locked out. Oga had taken the kids to his mother's and informed madam that till they settled themselves in court, that will be the situation.

Shouting and insults quickly turned to crying and begging. It took the intervention of Oga's uncle for things to calm down.

Till today madam has never tried her stunt again, because she now knows her husband while quiet, can be totally unpredictable.

Everyday respect, everyday happiness.
Good luck.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife by ReeLoaDead(m): 2:48am On Oct 23, 2019
This OP don marry the devil’s wife ... shocked
Re: Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife by Harrison6k: 2:50am On Oct 23, 2019
sandra247BEST@GMAIL.COMI never new my wife was a cheap cheat who has been cheating on me with my friends and spending my hard earned money on her concubines but all thanks to sandra247BEST@GMAIL.COMFOR MAKING ME DISCOVER THE TRUTH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife by timocruzcmbb(m): 2:50am On Oct 23, 2019
Bro i understand how you feel,I melt my ex too then,I notice her bad character then but I ignore it,because I truely love her and it seems she love me less,we faught and settle in the courtship time,she will cause the problem I be the one to go and apologize just because I don’t want to lose her,when my eyes clear is when we got married,I was once with a woman for 5 years,we both had a son together,the only different was that mine can cook very well and take care of the house,for that five years of been with her was hell,one fight or he the other,my wife can grumble from now till Jericho,I sent her to catering school,I was the one taking care all the needs in the house,na when money done de finish I begin to see the impact of all the wahala she has been given me,I can’t sleep in peace I go out been aggressive,na then my eyes see fire (in mc galaxy voice okokobioko) sent my cousin that came to live with us packing because of my wife,at a point she offended me and I threw her things outside for her to go and the whole neighbors beg me I refuse (old and young men and women)because at this point I have broken I need to arrange my life back without her before I die of wahala I give myself,after too much begging I accept her and the whole neighbor decide to leave me and her alone to face our wahala,the trouble didn’t stop there,one proble or the other everyday,I have lost everything,my business fold up,I started doing petty jobs for people in the same business with me,July I had to let her go I can’t hold on to things that I can’t change,she is with my son now I can’t afford to take care of my son talkless of anyone,I want to give myself 1 year to fixed things up for myself,my lesson in the whole relationship thing was that if you can’t change things let it go,I won’t advice you to leave your Wife and the three kids,just find a better way to change things up for your family.you and your ife ought to communicate often,I will never have a wife I will keep mileast with for an hour.

4 Likes

Re: Sometimes I Regret Marrying My Wife by GENERALSEIFDAN1(m): 2:51am On Oct 23, 2019
A website like InterviewStories will let you see the good part of life and make you not regret anything but to try and improve things

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply)

Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? / Unemployed Man Wins $273m Lotto Months After Divorce In US, Ex-Wife Reacts / Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.