Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

My Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Date (1583 Views)

My Date Grabs My Throat Over A Little Argument Should I Stay Or Break Up? / The Most Painful Word From My Date. Share Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Date by Olamsoh: 4:15pm On Oct 22, 2019
I met her in the comment section here and we talked for a while before meeting, I sat there 10 minutes to the time, wore my neatly long sleeve shirt, a pair of chinos trousers and a black canvass , I called her once it was time, she picked and said " I just woke up , please give me 30 minutes I'll be there"

She came after one hour and we sat down, she began to size me, told me how my shirt is not London shirt because she deals in London shirts , all the plenties she said about fashion and how "she's not sure she'll be into people who don't wear designer wears atleast on a date"( no the shirt wasn't London shirt cos I didn't plan on buying London shirt , I bought a nice shirt)

She kept talking about her achievements and how she doesn't give two hoots about men and how she's ready to walk away once she notices a fault cos she's a career lady , talked for huge straight chunks of minutes and I kept wondering when I'll have to talk about myself... ( Did I tell you how she said my job is a low grade kinda job compared to the money she makes? Lol...) She'll blow one big fat lie and I'll just smile and swallow it, kept listening while she goes to either Instagram or Facebook to buttress her points ( my dear o, at that point I just wanted to go home and see a movie jor)

She finally said we should go to her house so she'll show me class and neatness and she rarely goes out cos everything she needs is in her house ( whether she wants to knack and couldn't just say, who knows, mtseeeew)
Well, I declined and left....

PS : I didn't say you shouldn't brag o, or talk down on people's hustles, but atleast don't come and be blowing lies ontop your rude ass shenanigans.... Thankiooooooo

(She'll read this and I'll be glad she refutes any of this claim)

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Date by Nat404: 9:25pm On Oct 22, 2019
LOL, what a drama!

1 Like

Re: My Date by melodynk01(f): 9:38pm On Oct 22, 2019
Lol Did you talk to her about her character? Before coming on here to reproach her? At least you had the decency not to mention her here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Date by Rahyberg(m): 9:41pm On Oct 22, 2019
This one self bad pass oh..

1 Like

Re: My Date by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:35pm On Oct 22, 2019
Sounds fake though, really fake.

1 Like

Re: My Date by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:49am On Oct 23, 2019
Re: My Date by MrCork: 5:16am On Oct 23, 2019
Olamsoh:
I met her in the comment section here and we talked for a while before meeting, I sat there 10 minutes to the time, wore my neatly long sleeve shirt, a pair of chinos trousers and a black canvass , I called her once it was time, she picked and said " I just woke up , please give me 30 minutes I'll be there" .....

She came after one hour and we sat down, she began to size me, told me how my shirt is not London shirt because she deals in London shirts , all the plenties she said about fashion and how "she's not sure she'll be into people who don't wear designer wears atleast on a date"( no the shirt wasn't London shirt cos I didn't plan on buying London shirt , I bought a nice shirt)

She kept talking about her achievements and how she doesn't give two hoots about men and how she's ready to walk away once she notices a fault cos she's a career lady , talked for huge straight chunks of minutes and I kept wondering when I'll have to talk about myself... ( Did I tell you how she said my job is a low grade kinda job compared to the money she makes? Lol...) She'll blow one big fat lie and I'll just smile and swallow it, kept listening while she goes to either Instagram or Facebook to buttress her points ( my dear o, at that point I just wanted to go home and see a movie jor)

She finally said we should go to her house so she'll show me class and neatness and she rarely goes out cos everything she needs is in her house ( whether she wants to knack and couldn't just say, who knows, mtseeeew)

PS : I didn't say you shouldn't brag o, or talk down on people's hustles, but atleast don't come and be blowing lies ontop your rude ass shenanigans.... Thankiooooooo

angry
Re: My Date by MrCork: 5:18am On Oct 23, 2019
Olamsoh:
I met her in the comment section here and we talked for a while before meeting, I sat there 10 minutes to the time, wore my neatly long sleeve shirt, a pair of chinos trousers and a black canvass , I called her once it was time, she picked and said " I just woke up , please give me 30 minutes I'll be there" .....

^^^story...
BrO ..did u enter or u din't enter?? (No ofeense)
angry
Re: My Date by Nobody: 6:20am On Oct 23, 2019
Yeye boy, person wey you for follow go her house go nak seriously then discharge, you had nothing to loose but u f up
Re: My Date by zicoraads: 6:37am On Oct 23, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
I may not know much about men's clothing, but is it right to wear a white shirt/chinos trousers on a pair of canvas? I am just curious.
Are you the lady? grin cheesy

To your question, yes.

Maybe a black wristwatch to compliment the shoes.

2 Likes

Re: My Date by Diamond23(f): 6:58am On Oct 23, 2019
Olamsoh:

[/color]This is xoooooo laughable nd I don’t know y a particular moniker is ringing ding dong in my head. Anyways just hope it’s a fabricated story [color=#770077]

Re: My Date by Olamsoh: 7:31am On Oct 23, 2019
why should I fabricate?
Diamond23:
[/color]This is xoooooo laughable nd I don’t know y a particular moniker is ringing ding dong in my head. Anyways just hope it’s a fabricated story [color=#770077]
Re: My Date by boiz2men(m): 7:37am On Oct 23, 2019
Olamsoh:

please who she be... I want to ask her something
Re: My Date by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:00am On Oct 23, 2019
No. I asked cuz I am trying to understand the reason behind such attitude.
zicoraads:

Are you the lady? grin cheesy

To your question, yes.

Maybe a black wristwatch to compliment the shoes.

2 Likes

Re: My Date by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 23, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

These is more like you, ur cup go soon full

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Date by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 23, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
I may not know much about men's clothing, but is it right to wear a white shirt/chinos trousers on a pair of canvas? I am just curious.

You don't knw much abt men's clothing abi yu don't knw abt men @ all, missToxic do you even knw basics.
its gud 2 b curious buh worryless, is not as if u wil be going on a date anytime soon grin

4 Likes

Re: My Date by StrikeBack(m): 8:17am On Oct 23, 2019
Chai!!
Something is about to happen here

2 Likes

Re: My Date by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:47am On Oct 23, 2019
ericsmith:

These is more like you, ur cup go soon full

Full for who? y"all bimbos here? Lmao, continue wishing......

2 Likes

Re: My Date by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 23, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Full for who? y"all bimbos here? Lmao, continue wishing......

@ ur age grin u don't even knw whom bimbos are use for, olodo ... swithrt i will keep wishin u av sense grin
Re: My Date by ItzSpartacuz: 10:25am On Oct 23, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
You sound like you're the lady he's talking about.. Lmao
Re: My Date by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:25am On Oct 23, 2019
ericsmith:

@ ur age grin u don't even knw whom bimbos are use for, olodo ... swithrt i will keep wishin u av sense grin

You are a bimbo cos you are not fit to be a man, not to talk of an intelligent one, so stop stalking me dude, stop seeking attention from me...

2 Likes

Re: My Date by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:26am On Oct 23, 2019
ItzSpartacuz:
You sound like you're the lady he's talking about.. Lmao

Lmao, okay.

1 Like

Re: My Date by ItzSpartacuz: 10:37am On Oct 23, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Lmao, okay.
Well I was hoping you aren't cuz I'd like for us to have our own version of OP's experience and maybe have a better ending than his... If you don't mind.

2 Likes

Re: My Date by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 23, 2019
A bit too much to be realdont you think? Women brag but to go that far, i doubt. undecided
Re: My Date by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 23, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

You are a bimbo cos[b]you are not fit to be a man[/b], not to talk of an intelligent one, so stop stalking me dude, stop seeking attention from me...

not fit to be a man literally means i should av bin a woman ritegrin only a woman could be dis dumb, only a woman can be a bimbo ... shows how less you think of ursef as a woman tongue
stalkin you sounds like ur fantasy, weytin make other gurls cum talk ... 36dd minimum criteria

1 Like

Re: My Date by Fountainofyouth(f): 12:44pm On Oct 23, 2019
ericsmith:

not fit to be a man literally means i should av bin a woman ritegrin only a woman could be dis dumb, only a woman can be a bimbo ... shows how less you think of ursef as a woman tongue
stalkin you sounds like ur fantasy, weytin make other gurls cum talk ... 36dd minimum criteria

1 Like

Re: My Date by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:35pm On Oct 23, 2019
This filthyy uggly skunkk is always trolling me online.....smh! I can recall the last time you mentioned me, and I faced you, you ran to the MODs. Basstarrrddd.....! For now I ain't ready for a ban, besides low weakk asss fools like you are a complete turn off to me. Don't be surprised if I ignore you henceforth... SOG.
ericsmith:

You don't knw much abt men's clothing abi yu don't knw abt men @ all, missToxic do you even knw basics.
its gud 2 b curious buh worryless, is not as if u wil be going on a date anytime soon grin

Re: My Date by midnighter(f): 2:52pm On Oct 23, 2019
Lol this story can only make sense if you tell us which section you got this person from

Chai! When she started the "London shirt" yarn, you would have excused yourself that you want to go and buy the shirt, that you're coming undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Date by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 23, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
This filthyy uggly skunkk is always trolling me online.....smh! I can recall the last time you mentioned me, and I faced you, you ran to the MODs. Basstarrrddd.....! For now I ain't ready for a ban, besides low weak ass fools like you are a complete turn off to me. Don't be surprised if I ignore you henceforth... SOG.

relax ...u are not d only gurl una plenty 4 my hand grin ur stupidity elsewhr got u ban definitely nt me ...i'm surprised u replied sef stop sendin me reminder u'll ignore me ... swithrt just do it ! grin
Re: My Date by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:09pm On Oct 23, 2019
Motherfukking loserr........ keep trolling, Mr. Filfth who runs to the MODs for assistance, bleeping weaklingg, idleness is the origin of your problem.
ericsmith:

relax ...u are not d only gurl una plenty 4 my hand grin ur stupidity elsewhr got u ban definitely nt me ...i'm surprised u replied sef stop sendin me reminder u'll ignore me ... swithrt just do it ! grin
Re: My Date by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 23, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Motherfukking loserr........ keep trolling, Mr. Filfth who runs to the MODs for assistance, bleeping weaklingg, idleness is the origin of your problem.

swithrt grin these ur way of showing affection is grossly bizzare ... i just want u 2 av sense is it too much embarassed ur reasonin is alway low n @these point i don't mind borrowin u my charger

(1) (Reply)

Ebira Women/girls Make Best Wives / If You're SHY & Don't Have Confidence To Approach Girls – These 3 Tips Will Help / Meeting The Right Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.