Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,129 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

The Most Painful Word From My Date. Share Yours - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Painful Word From My Date. Share Yours (886 Views)

The Most Painful Word Anyone Has Ever Said To You / My Experience At The Club: Share Yours / What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Painful Word From My Date. Share Yours by Bankerboy: 9:22pm On Feb 02, 2021
Was having issues with my babe last nite, she won't just admit that she is at fault. So our voices was going high, all of a sudden she just said her 'EX WAS BETTER THAN ME. I was like what did you just said, she reapeted it boldly that her EX WAS BETTER . I sent her home to go amend issues with her EX that am done with her. Share yours if you have had any .

4 Likes

Re: The Most Painful Word From My Date. Share Yours by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 02, 2021
if her ex was better, she won't leave him in the first place

1 Like

Re: The Most Painful Word From My Date. Share Yours by Bankerboy: 9:27pm On Feb 02, 2021
southniyikaye:
if her ex was better, she won't leave him in the first place
told her that. am really done with her. The thing pain me die.

3 Likes

Re: The Most Painful Word From My Date. Share Yours by EzegeNdiigbo: 9:35pm On Feb 02, 2021
LOL
Re: The Most Painful Word From My Date. Share Yours by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:38pm On Feb 02, 2021
You be mumu
Re: The Most Painful Word From My Date. Share Yours by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 02, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

Never had a date.

But the phrase " My ex is better off" remains me of my own experience them.. cheesy cheesy

Girls who can't break free from their ex are terrible girls. They can put you in coma if you have foolishly invest in them .

I once had an experience like that, she couldn't defy the friendship with her ex, they call, chat and all manner of communication. I had to call the relationship off to ease my self peace and rest of mind.

It wasn't an easy experience but I think that decision was one of the best I have ever took in my life.

4 Likes

Re: The Most Painful Word From My Date. Share Yours by cappucino925(m): 9:57pm On Feb 02, 2021
xxxtedyxxx:
You be mumu
you are the mumu here

1 Like

Re: The Most Painful Word From My Date. Share Yours by Bankerboy: 10:06pm On Feb 02, 2021
xxxtedyxxx:
You be mumu
Oya wetin make me mumu here?
Re: The Most Painful Word From My Date. Share Yours by internationalman(m): 10:21pm On Feb 02, 2021
She told me I needed to grow up that I'm too childish, even though I am older than by almost a decade..

Truth is in relationship matters an 18 year old girl is as matured romantically and emotionally equivalently to a 25 year old boy..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Painful Word From My Date. Share Yours by Nobody: 11:56pm On Feb 02, 2021
op if truely you've broken up with her,then you're a wise man...
but if you still hide to beg her later,then you're a mumu mangrin
Re: The Most Painful Word From My Date. Share Yours by Nazgul: 11:58pm On Feb 02, 2021
Bankerboy:
Was having issues with my babe last nite, she won't just admit that she is at fault. So our voices was going high, all of a sudden she just said her 'EX WAS BETTER THAN ME. I was like what did you just said, she reapeted it boldly that her EX WAS BETTER . I sent her home to go amend issues with her EX that am done with her. Share yours if you have had any .
You story is incomplete...
Re: The Most Painful Word From My Date. Share Yours by mezico96(m): 10:57am On Feb 03, 2021
Bankerboy:

Oga what did you do to provoke her to that extent??
Though, I hate being compared to anyone,be it good or bad.

Never had such case aha grin

1 Like

Re: The Most Painful Word From My Date. Share Yours by Bennysam: 11:49am On Feb 03, 2021
I look at some comments and I conclude that 80% of Nigeria boys is so confused, you treat a girl the way they talk about it online they insult you, you the treat her your own way they call you SIMP , Nigeria boys which way

1 Like

Re: The Most Painful Word From My Date. Share Yours by Charx122: 12:26pm On Feb 03, 2021
Bankerboy:

That's really dumb .....So she left the better one to the worse .....
Re: The Most Painful Word From My Date. Share Yours by Enudapan: 12:43pm On Feb 03, 2021
Nah eh! No qualms

(1) (Reply)

Photostory: Ivorian Singer, Eudoxie Yao Announces Break Up with Lover. / Please Nairalandas; Help a brother. / It's Too Early To Ask For Sex But It's Not Too Early To Ask For Money/ Gift...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.