Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,656 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

7 Things To Agree On Before Engaging A Nigerian Lady - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Things To Agree On Before Engaging A Nigerian Lady (37246 Views)

8 Things To Agree On Before Engaging A Nigerian Lady / Engaging A Lady In Her 30s, Not A Rescue Mission (what Goes Around Comes Around) / Praying Before Engaging In Sexual Intercourse. (2) (3) (4)

Re: 7 Things To Agree On Before Engaging A Nigerian Lady by MrSly(m): 7:04am On Oct 24, 2019
Ryan03:
One sided write up. So guys don't also have the bestie and ex issue? Why does it have to be only the lady who should let go if bestie and ex. It should be same for both sides

You have comprehension issues. Did you read the topic?. Is the topic about guys or ladies? You can create your own topic on men and stop trying to digress.
Re: 7 Things To Agree On Before Engaging A Nigerian Lady by MrSly(m): 7:07am On Oct 24, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
I have a bestie, a childhood friend, when I get married, the closeness and all will definitely reduce yeah, but I will never forget or do away with him cos I'm married, nah.
Why not marry him then?
Re: 7 Things To Agree On Before Engaging A Nigerian Lady by Ryan03(f): 7:42am On Oct 24, 2019
MrSly:

You have comprehension issues. Did you read the topic?. Is the topic about guys or ladies? You can create your own topic on men and stop trying to digress.
excuse you, I read the topic and understood it perfectly before commenting, did I comment with your data? Did I use your phone? So who are you to tell me which direction my comment should tilt to? And if I refuse to create my own thread what will happen? Will you ban my account? Abeg face one side joor
Re: 7 Things To Agree On Before Engaging A Nigerian Lady by Ryan03(f): 7:44am On Oct 24, 2019
Kingjames:
prime suspect identified
behave o
Re: 7 Things To Agree On Before Engaging A Nigerian Lady by Ryan03(f): 7:44am On Oct 24, 2019
JJOF:

Shey u no see the title of the thread ni?
oya check am for me
Re: 7 Things To Agree On Before Engaging A Nigerian Lady by Ryan03(f): 7:45am On Oct 24, 2019
Wanity:

Oga why are you people like you like these? He is talking about guy who are ready or about to get married not the ladies okay

Your type don't have secret at all your type will discuss something secret with your guy and will go home and tell your wife
look at this one o, so you know my type? Your type seem not to mind their business
Re: 7 Things To Agree On Before Engaging A Nigerian Lady by Ryan03(f): 7:46am On Oct 24, 2019
chigoizie7:

7 things to agree on before engaging a Nigerian LADY not engaging a Nigerian MAN. That is the topic.
and what will happen if I derail? Ban my acc? Mtcheeew
Re: 7 Things To Agree On Before Engaging A Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 24, 2019
Ryan03:
excuse you, I read the topic and understood it perfectly before commenting, did I comment with your data? Did I use your phone? So who are you to tell me which direction my comment should tilt to? And if I refuse to create my own thread what will happen? Will you ban my account? Abeg face one side joor
ryan03 you make alot of points but I feel you derailed the thread.

The Op post is based on a stereotype that female besties wreck havoc especially if single. I do have a married bestie. Anytime she brings her marital issue I tell her is not my business and change the topic,our conversations revolve around all topics but never her marriage.
Re: 7 Things To Agree On Before Engaging A Nigerian Lady by JJOF(m): 8:54am On Oct 24, 2019
Ryan03:
oya check am for me

Re: 7 Things To Agree On Before Engaging A Nigerian Lady by Junkie1: 10:54am On Oct 24, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
I have a bestie, a childhood friend, when I get married, the closeness and all will definitely reduce yeah, but I will never forget or do away with him cos I'm married, nah.
MEN IF YOU'RE WISE AVOID WOMEN LIKE THIS WHEN IT COMES TO MARRIAGE
Re: 7 Things To Agree On Before Engaging A Nigerian Lady by tunahper(m): 12:12pm On Oct 24, 2019
You are so on point OP.... I have a point to make on d name game. One thing i could never take from my woman is bearing her Father's name again after paying her dowry and taking her to d altar. For example her surname b4 marriage is Williams seun faith... And after marriage, assuming d guy surname is henry tope. She will now change her name to seun Williams Henry. This is so wrong.... How can u still be one leg in one leg out. This doesn't happen in our Father's time. This fvcking generation has got everything twisted.
Re: 7 Things To Agree On Before Engaging A Nigerian Lady by incentive: 9:43pm On Oct 24, 2019
God bless you for this thread; you've done much well.
Re: 7 Things To Agree On Before Engaging A Nigerian Lady by anthonyuncle(m): 8:51am On Oct 25, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Same way y"all argue about bride price, duh......

do u wanna pay that one for me?
cool cool
Re: 7 Things To Agree On Before Engaging A Nigerian Lady by xHorsemenx(m): 4:14pm On Oct 26, 2019
7 rubbish ideas ...to make all dese self entitled naija morons ...chop u finish

Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This / I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart / Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention.