Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Help!! My Results Cannot Be Found In The Department - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help!! My Results Cannot Be Found In The Department (21062 Views)

Can You Guess The Department? / Class Of .94 Pharmacy Uniben Gives Back To The Department 25years Later. / Meet The Overall Best Graduating Student In The Department Of Nursing Science (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! My Results Cannot Be Found In The Department by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 23, 2019
Burn ur faculty overnight and Exams and records.. Relax and see miracles happen grin

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Results Cannot Be Found In The Department by Ogbenisoft28(m): 7:56pm On Oct 23, 2019
This happened to me for 3 years in my university days in LAUTECH ! I kept writing this single course for 3 years! It was a sad experience!! You should know what a carryover is at the second semester ! That’s an automatic 1yr

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Results Cannot Be Found In The Department by shogsman(m): 7:57pm On Oct 23, 2019
98% of these people dropping advise did not even bother to read your write up.
Re: Help!! My Results Cannot Be Found In The Department by capitalzero: 7:57pm On Oct 23, 2019
Get your all your documents ready up till last semester
Write to department head and keep your copy
Aftèr a week, write rector and keep your copy
After a week, contact a lawyer or social media influencers

4 Likes

Re: Help!! My Results Cannot Be Found In The Department by lunacol(m): 7:57pm On Oct 23, 2019
Make it trend on Twitter. Share your hashtag here.Tag segalinks and other credible media influencers and watch out how the school administration will call you for a meeting but ensure you are right with your submissions.
Some lecturers are saddist.So bad.

4 Likes

Re: Help!! My Results Cannot Be Found In The Department by ogashman(m): 7:58pm On Oct 23, 2019
That's my alma Mata. It is disheartening that the once touted bida standard is now in the doldrums.

I nearly suffered same fate as yours in 2016 but as God would have it, i pulled through.

The funny thing is that all lecturers in a particular department act like cult members. Once u step on the toe of one then u re in for it. Even the HOD can't save u.

If u have the resources,take them to court and fight this case to a logical conclusion. It's so sad that our educational institutions are now filled with people who have no business being teachers. People who use their position as lecturers to fight and intimidate others when they refuse to yield to their selfish demands.

Govt should rid our institutions of these cankerworms bringing disrepute to our educational system.

5 Likes

Re: Help!! My Results Cannot Be Found In The Department by CaptainMitch: 7:58pm On Oct 23, 2019
Mumu
thundafire:
Fast for them 3 days and see wat will happen some of dey useless lecturers will give der kids to mark or babes in dat process y wouldn't it miss
Re: Help!! My Results Cannot Be Found In The Department by Mulatta(m): 7:59pm On Oct 23, 2019
Report this to the ministry of education
Re: Help!! My Results Cannot Be Found In The Department by sakalisis(m): 7:59pm On Oct 23, 2019
Anonymous19:
Good afternoon, everyone.

Modified: Mod, I could do with as many suggestions as possible. Thanks

Contact @Segalink on Twitter, he will surely help you

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Results Cannot Be Found In The Department by Suremikky(m): 7:59pm On Oct 23, 2019
Alvin212:
I get

Sniper

Incase you want to commit

Ur foolishness is folo-come
Re: Help!! My Results Cannot Be Found In The Department by Newboss(m): 8:00pm On Oct 23, 2019
You wonder why Nigeria is a shìt hole?

Government is not Nigeria's problem. Money is not either. The people are the problem. Even the government is made up of the people. Therefore, just forget Nigeria. Hustle and migrate.

Sorry for your loss, baba

2 Likes

Re: Help!! My Results Cannot Be Found In The Department by Topmaike007(m): 8:00pm On Oct 23, 2019
Fuckthamods:
Is there any lecturer you refused sex?
Let's start from there..
idiot cheesy
Re: Help!! My Results Cannot Be Found In The Department by CaptainMitch: 8:00pm On Oct 23, 2019
Mumu
cooltola:
Go into prayer. Keep your evidence that you attended that school and leave the rest to God.

2 Likes

Re: Help!! My Results Cannot Be Found In The Department by CaptainMitch: 8:01pm On Oct 23, 2019
Write a petition and address to your rector, the permanent secretary ministry of education and the 2 ministers of education. If nothing happens after a month file a lawsuit

Anonymous19:

I attended Federal Polytechnic Bida, Niger State.

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Results Cannot Be Found In The Department by Topmaike007(m): 8:02pm On Oct 23, 2019
Maniashow:
Post it and copy those influencers on Twitter.. They will escalate the matter...Meanwhile get all your important documents ready
with my 4k followers I believe it will try a little
Re: Help!! My Results Cannot Be Found In The Department by Sonfethopia: 8:02pm On Oct 23, 2019
Write to the education board, rector, governor, go house of assembly go cry. Get a lawyer.
Re: Help!! My Results Cannot Be Found In The Department by bremo(m): 8:03pm On Oct 23, 2019
Anonymous19:

I attended Federal Polytechnic Bida, Niger State.
Which department were you then?
Re: Help!! My Results Cannot Be Found In The Department by Teeisaac(m): 8:03pm On Oct 23, 2019
c
Re: Help!! My Results Cannot Be Found In The Department by ikwedim(m): 8:04pm On Oct 23, 2019
Pray for Gods revelation.... Please how can I post a topic here. I am a new member here.
Re: Help!! My Results Cannot Be Found In The Department by Holashikemi(f): 8:05pm On Oct 23, 2019
Alvin212:
I get

Sniper

you are mad, your brain is full of sawdust
Re: Help!! My Results Cannot Be Found In The Department by TechExpert(m): 8:06pm On Oct 23, 2019
Hmmm, may God help you

Meanwhile, Is your laptop faulty, slow, non functioning or needs upgrade? Do you need I.T Support? dont worry check my signature
Re: Help!! My Results Cannot Be Found In The Department by Lasky2000: 8:08pm On Oct 23, 2019
I will advice u to tred on this matter with serious care,u once burnt your fingers the first time.I will suggest u get a strong man within the school to pacify these matter.Going to court may take you years to get resolved and report again will raise dust in the air.

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Results Cannot Be Found In The Department by Scofieldgee(m): 8:08pm On Oct 23, 2019
Alvin212:
I get

Sniper

why must you say this,if you don't have opinion you should just keep quiet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!! My Results Cannot Be Found In The Department by kole88(m): 8:09pm On Oct 23, 2019
IF U HAVE A PROVE, FIND A HUMAN RIGHT LAWYER AND SUE THEM, BUT IF NOT PAY THEM IN THE HARD WAY.
Re: Help!! My Results Cannot Be Found In The Department by mechanics(m): 8:11pm On Oct 23, 2019
Your school authority are meant to act on the matter, if possible take them to court.
Re: Help!! My Results Cannot Be Found In The Department by Anonymous19: 8:12pm On Oct 23, 2019
bixton:

Do you have your statement of result given to you after the 2 years in that institution?

Because it appears what you require now is just your transcripts .....

No, I don't have it.
I've never needed the result until now because I work and earn online.
Re: Help!! My Results Cannot Be Found In The Department by lunacol(m): 8:13pm On Oct 23, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Write a petition and address to your rector, the permanent secretary ministry of education and the 2 ministers of education. If nothing happens after a month file a lawsuit

Also visit the body in charge of polytechnics and escalate it to them.

The Executive Secretary,
National Board For Technical Education
P.M.B 2239
Plot “B” Bida Road
Kaduna, Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Results Cannot Be Found In The Department by Anonymous19: 8:14pm On Oct 23, 2019
ibrahim286:

Ehhhh Bida weeding angry angry
Nah.... That thing never got close to me. The weeding standard has dropped recently though
Re: Help!! My Results Cannot Be Found In The Department by CaptainMitch: 8:15pm On Oct 23, 2019
Anonymous19 take note
lunacol:
Also visit the body in charge of polytechnics and escalate it to them.

The Executive Secretary,
National Board For Technical Education
P.M.B 2239
Plot “B” Bida Road
Kaduna, Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Results Cannot Be Found In The Department by AceRoyal: 8:16pm On Oct 23, 2019
shogsman:
Na oversabi kill you,as a human being you ought to adapt to any situation you find yourself,your supervisor asked for money you said no because you think you’re brilliant and can earn good grades without greasing palms.now you have yourself to blame,the only solution is to go and beg that supervisor and see how it goes from there,seems your result were tampered with by someone in the department.

People like you are the major reason this country is a mess!
People like you make me to be very afraid of the future of this Nation and my kids!
It's sickening!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help!! My Results Cannot Be Found In The Department by Anonymous19: 8:17pm On Oct 23, 2019
CaptainMitch:

Are you sure the lawsuit won't be a time eater? I just want to get the result in earnest as soon as possible
Re: Help!! My Results Cannot Be Found In The Department by bixton(m): 8:20pm On Oct 23, 2019
Anonymous19:

No, I don't have it.
I've never needed the result until now because I work and earn online.

Hmmmm
Anyways I've modified my initial statement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Aboki Drags Alanana Otaki To Court For Snatching His Wife, Felicia Aboki / Rejection Letter From Harvard University To An Intending Student (Photo) / Need Info On Unizik Direct Entry Exam.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.