Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Help!! My Results Cannot Be Found In The Department - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help!! My Results Cannot Be Found In The Department (21063 Views)

Can You Guess The Department? / Class Of .94 Pharmacy Uniben Gives Back To The Department 25years Later. / Meet The Overall Best Graduating Student In The Department Of Nursing Science (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! My Results Cannot Be Found In The Department by uncastableodd(f): 8:22pm On Oct 23, 2019
Brother ,just a copy of any semester result is enough to prove you attended the school.The ND2 ID card also will work,your ND2 clearance too is enough ,your school fee receipt is enough ,your exam slip is enough .

That man need to be dealt with .If you have his pictures,upload it here and let me ask some guys in that school to blow off his head

2 Likes

Re: Help!! My Results Cannot Be Found In The Department by CaptainMitch: 8:23pm On Oct 23, 2019
That's why I gave you a timeline, you have to escalate the matter.
Anonymous19:

Are you sure the lawsuit won't be a time eater? I just want to get the result in earnest as soon as possible

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Results Cannot Be Found In The Department by bixton(m): 8:28pm On Oct 23, 2019
uncastableodd:
Brother ,just a copy of any semester result is enough to prove you attended the school.The ND2 ID card also will work,your ND2 clearance too is enough ,your school fee receipt is enough ,your exam slip is enough .

That man need to be dealt with .If you have his pictures,upload it here and let me ask some guys in that school to blow off his head

If they blow off his head how will he get his results?
There are other ways to go about it.
Re: Help!! My Results Cannot Be Found In The Department by sojfaith243: 8:31pm On Oct 23, 2019
Follow the Vice President on twitter and make your case go viral. Use his Media Aid handle too.
Re: Help!! My Results Cannot Be Found In The Department by Mires: 8:32pm On Oct 23, 2019
shogsman:
Na oversabi kill you,as a human being you ought to adapt to any situation you find yourself,your supervisor asked for money you said no because you think you’re brilliant and can earn good grades without greasing palms.now you have yourself to blame,the only solution is to go and beg that supervisor and see how it goes from there,seems your result were tampered with by someone in the department.

People like you are the reason why Nigeria has nothing to show for her independence all these years. Why will you advised a promising student to sort a lecturer? One who has value wouldn't descend so low like a poo. It's unfortunate that some people in Nigerian tertiary institutions have no business being there, let alone being labelled academic. Of course, I for one will hardly recognized anyone who stand before students in polytechnic as academic except he/she has PhD in his chosen field.

Where BSc are allowed to lecture students and many of them climb the rung of their career with such requisite degree as is the case in Nigerian polytechnics, one is bound to hear such atrocities. Nonetheless, op, a lot of people have advised you to tagged some activists on Twitter with all relevant information. I will advise you to tow that line. In addition, also reach out to Ordinary Ahmad Isah (Brekete) on WhatsApp - +234 704 040 8060.
Once he chats with you, the institution will provides you your result.

3 Likes

Re: Help!! My Results Cannot Be Found In The Department by nkemdi89(f): 8:32pm On Oct 23, 2019
Report the matter to ordinary president.

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Results Cannot Be Found In The Department by Bunny19: 8:34pm On Oct 23, 2019
Anonymous19:

Insult? I never insulted any of those lecturers. I was well behaved all through my period of schooling and avoided trouble with anyone.
My brother, is the lecturer and HOD Nupe by tribe? If they are u don enter one chance. Thy are very notorious in that school and they have a cabal thing working for them. Terrible people. Just pray to God to help u. All d best
Re: Help!! My Results Cannot Be Found In The Department by smcotty(m): 8:35pm On Oct 23, 2019
bremo:
What's the name of the Polythechnic you attended?
If you have your admission letter and notification of result given after your final exam or any other documents to prove your admission and receipt for your school fees paid during the period, its a good one to start with.
Some of these lecturers are frustrated already and they don't want any other to progress. Some of them are in the habit of selling good results out to highest bidder for financial gain. Engage a very good lawyer that will sue them as long as you have your proof that yoiu were given admission and finished from same.

I finished from there last year and I know quite number of people in the Admin, send your number I need to get more information, before I can present this case to them.

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Results Cannot Be Found In The Department by Anonymous19: 8:37pm On Oct 23, 2019
uncastableodd:

Thank you for your response.

I have all those documents with me as we speak. What do you suggest I do?
Re: Help!! My Results Cannot Be Found In The Department by Anonymous19: 8:38pm On Oct 23, 2019
Mires:

People like you are the reason why Nigeria has nothing to show for her independence all these years. Why will you advised a promising student to sort a lecturer? One who has value wouldn't descend so low like a poo. It's unfortunate that some people in Nigerian tertiary institutions have no business being there, let alone being labelled academic. Of course, I for one will hardly recognized anyone who stand before students in polytechnic as academic except he/she has PhD in his chosen field.

Where BSc are allowed to lecture students and many of them climb the rung of their career with such requisite degree as is the case in Nigerian polytechnics, one is bound to hear such atrocities. Nonetheless, op, a lot of people have advised you to tagged some activists on Twitter with all relevant information. I will advise you to tow that line. In addition, also reach out to Ordinary Ahmad Isah (Brekete) on WhatsApp - +234 704 040 8060.

Awesome!
Thank you for this!!

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Results Cannot Be Found In The Department by jamace(m): 8:43pm On Oct 23, 2019
alphaNomega:
Some people are only alive because murder is illegal! Imagine the ordeal they are putting this young man through.
In this type of situation, murder is very legal.
Re: Help!! My Results Cannot Be Found In The Department by uncastableodd(f): 8:49pm On Oct 23, 2019
Anonymous19:

Thank you for your response.

I have all those documents with me as we speak. What do you suggest I do?

Brother, u av a very good case. Do you have the print out of your last semester result?
Re: Help!! My Results Cannot Be Found In The Department by shogsman(m): 8:51pm On Oct 23, 2019
AceRoyal:

People like you are the major reason this country is a mess!
People like you make me to be very afraid of the future of this Nation and my kids!
It's sickening!
I was expecting holy than thou ppl like you to say could have been avoided if he paid a stipend,only him knows what he’s going true now,if You think the super powers of the world don’t have this settings in play think again.
Re: Help!! My Results Cannot Be Found In The Department by uncastableodd(f): 8:53pm On Oct 23, 2019
Guy I am telling u, a print out of your last (ND2 first semester) semester result and your last (ND2 second semester) semester exam slip are enough evidences to put the school in problem. As in, the whole school o
Re: Help!! My Results Cannot Be Found In The Department by shogsman(m): 8:55pm On Oct 23, 2019
Mires:

Be living in your distorted reality and claiming know all,it is simple rational thinking,if the gains outweigh the loss you do it,all his problems could have been avoided if he had paid a stipend,the grease palm in every part of the world so stop attributing the problem of Nigeria to that shit,if you’ve been outside of the country you’d know what I’m talking about,he was being moral you all say,now he’s fvcked ,only he knows what he’s going through now.
Re: Help!! My Results Cannot Be Found In The Department by RenHub: 8:57pm On Oct 23, 2019
Freemanbobble:
See injustice

If this guy buy better gun take fall the supervisor and the Hod na
People go dey insult their killer but them nor know wetin happen

Boss it hasnt gotten to that. This isn't ekosodin
Re: Help!! My Results Cannot Be Found In The Department by RenHub: 8:58pm On Oct 23, 2019
Shoodboi:
Social media is the court of the common man in Nigeria.

Take your facts to Twitter and tag people like Segalink, Ruggedman and other activists.

Make sure your include the name of your school, the department, the lecturer and the HOD.

Include their photos if you can get them too.

If you want, you could come back here on Nairaland and inform us so we can help you retweet and comment.

I'll need to give you this very crucial warning if you're taking this option:

Reveal every information I typed up there without holding anything back.

At this moment, you have nothing to lose since you've lost already and are still losing. So, you'll be on your own if you hold anything back.

If they didn't pity you or consider your future while they took those steps, you shouldn't think about theirs or pity them too.

Op this is your only option

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Results Cannot Be Found In The Department by Elliot2(m): 9:09pm On Oct 23, 2019
Ogbenisoft28:
This happened to me for 3 years in my university days in LAUTECH ! I kept writing this single course for 3 years! It was a sad experience!! You should know what a carryover is at the second semester ! That’s an automatic 1yr
Same thing happened to me...that I kept writing this single course for three years with same results—15%. Someone hinted that maybe it was because the lecturer thought I didn't buy his textbook.
Re: Help!! My Results Cannot Be Found In The Department by Mires: 9:10pm On Oct 23, 2019
shogsman:

Be living in your distorted reality and claiming know all,it is simple rational thinking,if the gains outweigh the loss you do it,all his problems could have been avoided if he had paid a stipend,the grease palm in every part of the world so stop attributing the problem of Nigeria to that shit,if you’ve been outside of the country you’d know what I’m talking about,he was being moral you all say,now he’s fvcked ,only he knows what he’s going through now.

My friend, there's no rationality in the poo that you spit out. As an academic, I can authoritative tell you that all through my level of education to PhD, I have never given any lecturer a dime. And none have ever asked me. In the midst of that, my PhD supervisor "spoilt" me with hundreds of thousands of naira.

Let me shock you a little. There was a time I was looking for lectureship position. Two good friends of mine called and told me to do what they termed the "needful" to be employed at IMSU and two Federal universities. My respond to them was if I have never given any lecturer N1 to passed a course, why should I pay as much as N1 million to stand before students? What's the dignity? Who's to pay for the money? I don't subscribed to it in as much as I wouldn't want to push the burden to the end users (students).

For your record, the student acted accordingly. And like I said, let Ordinary president be notify of his case, you will see table falling down in Fed Poly, Bida.

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Results Cannot Be Found In The Department by briggson07(m): 9:12pm On Oct 23, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]is nairaland ur faculty office ??
Re: Help!! My Results Cannot Be Found In The Department by briggson07(m): 9:13pm On Oct 23, 2019
[left][/left][right][/right]]is nairaland ur faculty office ??
Re: Help!! My Results Cannot Be Found In The Department by AceRoyal: 9:15pm On Oct 23, 2019
shogsman:

I was expecting holy than thou ppl like you to say could have been avoided if he paid a stipend,only him knows what he’s going true now,if You think the super powers of the world don’t have this settings in play think again.
Oh Shattap!
Don't you have shame?!

There are still good people out there that have and know what integrity is all about, unlike your type.

I will not reply you no more because it's obvious you lack integrity and self respect.
Re: Help!! My Results Cannot Be Found In The Department by Suremikky(m): 9:17pm On Oct 23, 2019
Does this mean there are no lawyers on this forum? I was hoping a lawyer would be interested in such a case and want to follow it up for this young man...wit all the big big grammars I dey see here I no wan believe say we no get competent lawyers here!
Re: Help!! My Results Cannot Be Found In The Department by shogsman(m): 9:23pm On Oct 23, 2019
AceRoyal:

Oh Shattap!
Don't you have shame?!

There are still good people out there that have and know what integrity is all about, unlike your type.

I will not reply you no more because it's obvious you lack integrity and self respect.

you're a complete mor0n.that is why you lot remain stagnant always pretending to be what you're not.
Re: Help!! My Results Cannot Be Found In The Department by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 23, 2019
Alvin212:
I get

Sniper

Incase you want to commit
Ekwensu!
Re: Help!! My Results Cannot Be Found In The Department by Profeme: 9:27pm On Oct 23, 2019
Op, My advice to you is for you to go to your department to get the true state of affairs with regard to your result. It is not possible that you result will "suddenly" disappear into thin air.

If I may ask " how did you know that you had 2 D's from the courses taught by your Supervisor and D in your project with an overall CGPA of 3.26"? The answer to this question may help us to give you better advice to help resolve the issue.

Make efforts to resolve the issue internally before rushing to Twitter for assistance.

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Results Cannot Be Found In The Department by notoriousbabe: 9:31pm On Oct 23, 2019
Che na this boy matter village people discussed some weeks ago, na wa o
Re: Help!! My Results Cannot Be Found In The Department by Amuzfat(m): 9:37pm On Oct 23, 2019
Can i have your contact? I might be of help to you. Deputy registrar academic is my close neighbour.Can i have your contact? I might be of help to you. Deputy registrar academic is my close neighbour.Can i have your contact? I might be of help to you. Deputy registrar academic is my close neighbour.

2 Likes

Re: Help!! My Results Cannot Be Found In The Department by chukwuibuipob: 9:39pm On Oct 23, 2019
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed undecided sad sad bia! Sofry sofry ooo.Dnt fight useless battle.Settle d wahala.
Re: Help!! My Results Cannot Be Found In The Department by Came4amod: 9:39pm On Oct 23, 2019
Anonymous19:
Good afternoon, everyone.

I'm facing a challenge that I've been racking my brain to find a solution, but I still don't know what to do. I will be happy to get some help here.

I got admission into a Federal Polytechnic in 2014, and started the programme with so much excitement. I was told that the school was tough for students, especially for those in my department, so I was ready for whatever would come my way.

During the 2-year degree, I put in efforts and was one of the best students in the department. Most of the lecturers knew me as one that always scored high marks in their tests and departments. It's important I state this.

The problem came during my final semester when my project supervisor started making demands for financial settlement. I was very low on cash that period and didn't even want to give it cos I felt I could get a decent result with my efforts, so I confided in a lecturer friend who took it upon himself to talk to his fellow lecturer.

When he approached my supervisor on a one-to-one basis, my supervisor flared up, denying ever making such a request. He eventually declined to be my supervisor, and reported the matter to the HOD.

Now, the thing is, my HOD came from the same region as that my supervisor and that already made things difficult because of the sentiments. I was summoned and made to apologise to the supervisor. It took a lot of begging to get him to be my supervisor again as the HOD refused transferring me to any other lecturer for supervision. It was either that lecturer or no one else.

I finally did all that had to be done and left school, awaiting my final results. When it was released, that lecturer gave me Ds in his two courses and gave me D in project. Most of my classmates couldn't believe it cos I usually topped the class. Even though I would have hit distinction if I was given the grades I deserved, my final CGPA when it was checked was 3.29.

Now, here is the issue. I've been trying to collect my result so I can further my education but all efforts have proved abortive. The first shocker is that my result suddenly could not be found in the department. That was strange because the implication there is that I never graduated.

Someone decided to help me check from the Polytechnic's Admin complex and my result was also no where to be found. It means my result was never transmitted to the Exam and Records office from my department.

Now, I'm getting asked if I ever attended school. All indicators keep pointing to that lecturer and the HOD as thos behind my ordeal. I'm even shocked at how far people can go to ruin other people just because they wouldn't bend to their desires. That's two years of my life that's about to be wiped off!!!

I need advice on what to do. Some people are asking that I should let it go but I have decided to fight this matter from all possible fronts. Funny thing now is that, I'm about to forfeit an admission I got this year because I can't get my ND results. I need help, please.

Modified: Mod, I could do with as many suggestions as possible. Thanks
Go and meet your exam officer .. go with your parents fast .. on a weekday ....but since 2014 .. what have u been doing up till now
Re: Help!! My Results Cannot Be Found In The Department by mzealbee(m): 9:44pm On Oct 23, 2019
Bros it sad but you could reach your students union to fight for you if That not possible start to run come Abuja for human Rights station 101.1 by God Grace your case will be answered. Ordinary president will surely attend to your Case in brekete family

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rejection Letter From Harvard University To An Intending Student (Photo) / Need Info On Unizik Direct Entry Exam. / Edo Primary School Teachers Reject Resumption Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.