Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

I Need Your Advice About My Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Advice About My Relationship (4192 Views)

Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship / Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Advice About My Relationship by Lekside230(m): 6:16am On Oct 10, 2020
Good morning nairalanders..how was your night?I'm actually here for your advice about my relationship... I won't call it a relationship anymore though...please don't mind my grammars as some might be bad.....,so it happens this way...she actually called me on Monday and tell me she has something very important to tell me...i asked what's that about?she said she actually need 15k that someone she borrowed money from is disturbing her and she had to pay it, it was true though..,because i know about the issue...she said she is going to borrow the 15k from her dad and pay it and so when I try to give her the money she will replace it....I only said i will try... Because i myself I'm not too financially okay myself.... So yesterday..I actually had some issue going on with me....I was actually scammed yesterday and this guy switched off and not even coming online again.....so it all got me so worried..,so she chatted me up yesterday afternoon around 2pm...I greeted her normally..I said I'm not just fine that I'm kind of depressed..all she could say is OK..,I said is that what she's supposed to say...she said is she a witch that she'd know what's happening to me....that's how it all began....that that's how i do if I don't want to do something...that I want to use it as an excuse...start calling me different kind of names whereby her friends was even there with her...no respect... I'm a broke ass nigga..I'm very poor..I should go and tell my friends and my mum that she said i am broke.. Cuz that what i am...she just Start calling me different kind of bad names....she said her mom help me borrow some money that I couldn't pay back..I told her I'm going to pay back..she just start saying different kind of abusive words at me that village people are really following me...so that's how she said it's over between us....and i said so shall it be.... Because if we have a little disagreement she'd start talking about break up....and I'd be the one to apologize....so I just have to made up my mind last night and just make it finally come true...I actually sent her 4k on Wednesday and she never ask me before i did.
so i just have to block her number last night and block her on WhatsApp after telling her it's over between us cuz i can't cope with a disrespectful girlfriend even where her friend is...but what happen is as have blocked her everywhere.... I'm not just comfortable... I couldn't really sleep tonight cuz I was just thinking about everything.... I already prayed on her name in several places and they all saying she's good....but I don't just understand this...it's hard to forget though.... so to cut the long story short..she later apologized on whatsapp and ask for the 15k immediately..but i won't count that as an apology..i just need an advice on how i can just forget this girl....cuz my mind is just soo troubled that I can't really sleep....thank you all for your candid advice and please no insults about my bad grammers...some screenshots will be attached...once again no insults... Thank you all in advance.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice About My Relationship by Angelacruz: 6:20am On Oct 10, 2020
Go n hustle brah

3 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice About My Relationship by Skmoda360(m): 6:21am On Oct 10, 2020
Hmmmmm.....I will analyse this your post systematically and give direct advice , bro, don't give her the money please and don't ever communicate with her again...she doesn't even love you one bit prior the break up, she might have helped you in the past in getting a loan thinking she is gonna get a favour in return hence her reason for asking for the 15k after the break up....I never meet this kinda woman before, I pray I don't meet one......a lesson here, don't date a woman that sees you as a meal ticket and always shine your eyes...you will meet someone better than her later.....

Mynd44 ....take this to promise Land...dude need concrete advice.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Your Advice About My Relationship by Blackmann001: 6:23am On Oct 10, 2020
Leave her alone and move on..till u meet the next gal,you will never realized how good other gals are...

Move on!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Advice About My Relationship by Davash222(m): 6:25am On Oct 10, 2020
As long as you’re dating a Nigerian girl, something like this shouldn’t baffle you. The entitlement mentality of these girls is one of the reasons i always avoid them like plaques.

A wretched girl with just two pants and bras will open her mouth and be calling a surviving guy broke cos he refused to attend to her financial needs .

All of una wey dey date Nigerian girls, my prayers are with you guys.

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Need Your Advice About My Relationship by Nobody: 6:28am On Oct 10, 2020
Mehnnnnn, I love that lady.. She knows how well to deal with u.... She knows u r too small for her but for the sake of the change she get from u, she is dating u falsely.

I love that babe..

U this small boy... U shud be concerned about your life...
U r bothering yourself.... I saw ur Pic and I saw that u r a very small boy..
I hope u don't die young and dissapoint ur parent Ontop small girl matter.... At this ur age, u Don dey send money to girl in the name of girl frnd.

Wonders shall never end....

She is telling you that both of you will become rich... She is lying ooo.
She will end up as an olosho fvcking men all round while you end up as a peasant yahoo boy who survives on iTunes card gringrin

Op wants to sell his laptop bcoz of a girl gringrin

https://www.nairaland.com/6159774/laptop-sale-akure

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Your Advice About My Relationship by Femolacaster(m): 6:30am On Oct 10, 2020
The girl no get manner at all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Advice About My Relationship by Jack005(m): 6:30am On Oct 10, 2020
Because of slacked pussy a lady will call you names even in the presence of her friend. Ogbeni you will be the greatest idiotic slowpoke if you decide to give her that money or to go back to her.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Advice About My Relationship by Davash222(m): 6:31am On Oct 10, 2020
Angelacruz:
Go n hustle brah
He should go and hustle for a fish brain

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice About My Relationship by Aliii(m): 6:33am On Oct 10, 2020
Wow, this is a toxic relationship, you gave her power over you, she's so confident in insulting you and telling you to tell your parent and your friends, that's also an insult to your parent, them say na from clap them take Dey enter dance. To be sincere she don't love you anymore, she has being looking for this opportunity to tear you down, as a revenge for calling her a Gold digger .just let her go

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Advice About My Relationship by dingbang(m): 6:34am On Oct 10, 2020
Since yoh need an advice on how to forget the girl,

I suggest you start looking for a new girl, a lot of them are on IG

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Advice About My Relationship by Skmoda360(m): 6:35am On Oct 10, 2020
Angelacruz:
Go n hustle brah
Hustle for who? That dumbclat angry

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice About My Relationship by ambassadorabdul(m): 6:36am On Oct 10, 2020
you don't need any advice bro
the handwriting is written bode on the wall
Re: I Need Your Advice About My Relationship by wizzy41(m): 6:39am On Oct 10, 2020
firstly u deserve a slap for ur stupidity,the bitch is playing bet9ja with ur mind,do u think with those insults that bitch has rained on u that she still loves n respects you,i assure u,if u continue with that relationship many more insults will come,my guy u need to hustle, there are plenty fishes in d river abeg....

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice About My Relationship by waleyp(m): 6:42am On Oct 10, 2020
And you will still send her the 15k?
Are you a mumu man?
Re: I Need Your Advice About My Relationship by Lekside230(m): 6:45am On Oct 10, 2020
waleyp:
And you will still send her the 15k?
Are you a mumu man?
lol no....I don delete everything about her.
Re: I Need Your Advice About My Relationship by Nobody: 6:47am On Oct 10, 2020
Lekside230:
lol no....I don delete everything about her.

Pls sell ur lap top and give her the money.. Plss

She is a good girl

https://www.nairaland.com/6159774/laptop-sale-akure

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Advice About My Relationship by Aliii(m): 6:52am On Oct 10, 2020
Skmoda360:
Hmmmmm.....I will analyse this your post systematically and give direct advice , bro, don't give her the money please and don't ever communicate with her again...she doesn't even love you one bit prior the break up, she might have helped you in the past in getting a loan thinking she is gonna get a favour in return hence her reason for asking for the 15k after the break up....I never meet this kinda woman before, I pray I don't meet one......a lesson here, don't date a woman that sees you as a meal ticket and always shine your eyes...you will meet someone better than her later.....

Mynd44 ....take this to promise Land...dude need concrete advice.
meal ticket.. Aahahaha Guy you cruel ooo.. All Nigerian babe na liability total one, you vendor into them, they will depreciate your bank account to scrap value.

6 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice About My Relationship by Finger5(m): 6:52am On Oct 10, 2020
Thank God this matter is still at the friendship level. My village people say never encourage a man to divorce his wife because later the adviser might be accused of having interest in the woman.
Bros my little advise for u is always relate your love life with peace of mind. Anything that steals your peace of mind can lead you to early grave.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice About My Relationship by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 10, 2020
Noted

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice About My Relationship by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 10, 2020
Lekside230:
Good morning nairalanders..how was your night?I'm actually here for your advice about my relationship... I won't call it a relationship anymore though...please don't mind my grammars as some might be bad.....,so it happens this way...she actually called me on Monday and tell me she has something very important to tell me...i asked what's that about?she said she actually need 15k that someone she borrowed money from is disturbing her and she had to pay it, it was true though..,because i know about the issue...she said she is going to borrow the 15k from her dad and pay it and so when I try to give her the money she will replace it....I only said i will try... Because i myself I'm not too financially okay myself.... So yesterday..I actually had some issue going on with me....I was actually scammed yesterday and this guy switched off and not even coming online again.....so it all got me so worried..,so she chatted me up yesterday afternoon around 2pm...I greeted her normally..I said I'm not just fine that I'm kind of depressed..all she could say is OK..,I said is that what she's supposed to say...she said is she a witch that she'd know what's happening to me....that's how it all began....that that's how i do if I don't want to do something...that I want to use it as an excuse...start calling me different kind of names whereby her friends was even there with her...no respect... I'm a broke ass nigga..I'm very poor..I should go and tell my friends and my mum that she said i am broke.. Cuz that what i am...she just Start calling me different kind of bad names....she said her mom help me borrow some money that I couldn't pay back..I told her I'm going to pay back..she just start saying different kind of abusive words at me that village people are really following me...so that's how she said it's over between us....and i said so shall it be.... Because if we have a little disagreement she'd start talking about break up....and I'd be the one to apologize....so I just have to made up my mind last night and just make it finally come true...I actually sent her 4k on Wednesday and she never ask me before i did.
so i just have to block her number last night and block her on WhatsApp after telling her it's over between us cuz i can't cope with a disrespectful girlfriend even where her friend is...but what happen is as have blocked her everywhere.... I'm not just comfortable... I couldn't really sleep tonight cuz I was just thinking about everything.... I already prayed on her name in several places and they all saying she's good....but I don't just understand this...it's hard to forget though.... so to cut the long story short..she later apologized on whatsapp and ask for the 15k immediately..but i won't count that as an apology..i just need an advice on how i can just forget this girl....cuz my mind is just soo troubled that I can't really sleep....thank you all for your candid advice and please no insults about my bad grammers...some screenshots will be attached...once again no insults... Thank you all in advance.

Bros that girl don wash something put for your food oooo
Re: I Need Your Advice About My Relationship by Charleys: 7:02am On Oct 10, 2020
The way I see those WhatsApp messages and your lack of reply shows that you control that relationship.

Her desperation is making her type those.

8 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice About My Relationship by Lekside230(m): 7:05am On Oct 10, 2020
Charleys:
The way I see those WhatsApp messages and your lack of reply shows that you control that relationship.

Her desperation is making her type those.
I don't just want to reply her...cuz I feel it's a waste of time.

12 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice About My Relationship by LordIsaac(m): 7:06am On Oct 10, 2020
It will end in tears if you give her that money... Remember, no one can buy love. Don't try to buy hers. I mean love ooo... Not the nonsense I'm seeing up there. undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice About My Relationship by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 10, 2020
Some guys will be dealing with girls as if ratio boys to girls is 2:1

I still don't knw how a mature guy will find it difficult to kwn if a girl loves him or just interested in his money alone, according to OP movie, he said he couldn't sleep since he blocked the girl number, this is serious weakness on OP side, I biliv OP is one of those *weakening guys who find it difficult to woo ladies, ......... as a single who has his own apartment, I think its the lady that is supposed to be begging you.

Little wonder! We married men do collect and Bleep you guys girlfriends at will.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice About My Relationship by Agbebakun22: 7:16am On Oct 10, 2020
Nawa ooo girls don turn relationship to salary job.. But guy why go ask the bae mom to help u to borrow money and u never see am pay back... Na where the girl for enter u be that oo.. Leave babe and no hustle for yourself first... If u broke and u com have entitlement babe join, my broda u are not going anywhere

7 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice About My Relationship by Agbebakun22: 7:27am On Oct 10, 2020
Guy little advice I have for u now na e be go hustle and work for yourself too.... Leave relationship for now... If woman no insult u like this u no go find ur square root... If u never blow and u still dey this type of relationship my broda u will not get to ur destination on time cuz u get load... Imagine u weh never carry yourself cross bridge finished u say wan help another person, shey e possible ni cuz both of u go collapse once and possibly she go leave for next paying clients.. Me weh I dey here na female friends with benefits I keep, if konjji hold me I go just hala am come if she need something weh I fit help I go do no be force or must... My broda run such woman cant stay with when thing's are not rosy.. Before u marry person weh go later leave u for house if things no work

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice About My Relationship by Lekside230(m): 7:28am On Oct 10, 2020
Agbebakun22:
Guy little advice I have for u now na e be go hustle and work for yourself too.... Leave relationship for now... If woman no insult u like this u no go find ur square root... If u never blow and u still dey this type of relationship my broda u will not get to ur destination on time cuz u get load... Imagine u weh never carry yourself cross bridge finished u say wan help another person, shey e possible ni cuz both of u go collapse once and possibly she go leave for next paying clients.. Me weh I dey here na female friends with benefits I keep, if konjji hold me I go just hala am come if she need something weh I fit help I go do no be force or must... My broda run such woman cant stay with when thing's are not rosy.. Before u marry person weh go later leave u for house if things no work
Thanks very much brother.
Re: I Need Your Advice About My Relationship by PureGoldh(m): 7:30am On Oct 10, 2020
She acted faster than her shadow....Patience is a great virtue which many people lack

You even get luck say you are yet to take her down the isle....if not...ur mind for scatter pass dx one....just take a chill pill...the best is yet to come.

Forget her....Girls full everywhere but no be all of them get sense of humour
Re: I Need Your Advice About My Relationship by Remson23: 7:33am On Oct 10, 2020
Without being too harsh, let me give you some words of advice:

1. Dear brother, the moment you show a lady/woman - either through words or body language - that you can't do without her you are in for a big mess. Ladies naturally hate it when a guy cannot stand his ground or doesn't have standards. They easily smell it when they see guys with low or impaired self-esteem. I'm not a psychologist though, but I think this inclination stems from the fact that they want someone who is not just a man by mere appearance or look but one who is emotionally and psychologically mature. Please be a man!

2. Don't ever have a relationship with any one who has no respect for your family.

3. The best thing you can do for now - which I'm sure you will later thank yourself for - is to focus more on your life and future. Don't expend your energy and attention on the wrong things. Hustle to make money, but spend it on people who deserve it, and not people who believe they are entitled to it. Believe me, ladies naturally respect guys who are doing wonderfully good in their fields or endeavors.

4. Anytime you feel like reneging or going back to do what you once promised yourself never to do, try and ask yourself if heaven would fall or if life would cease to be if you stick to your resolve.

5. Lastly, the decision to either go on or quit this relationship is yours, but think about what might become of your life in the long run if you continue with it. Thank you.

11 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice About My Relationship by Lekside230(m): 7:36am On Oct 10, 2020
Remson23:
Without being too harsh, let me give you some words of advice:

1. Dear brother, the moment you show a lady/woman - either through words or body language - that you can't do without her you are in for a big mess. Ladies naturally hate it when a guy cannot stand his ground or doesn't have standards. They easily smell it when they see guys with low or impaired self-esteem. I'm not a psychologist though, but I think this inclination stems from the fact that they want someone who is not just a man by mere appearance or look but one who is emotionally and psychologically mature. Please be a man!

2. Don't ever have a relationship with any one who has no respect for your family.

3. The best thing you can do for now - which I'm sure you will later thank yourself for - is to focus more on your life and future. Don't expend your energy and attention on the wrong things. Hustle to make money, but spend it on people who deserve it, and not people who believe they are entitled to it. Believe me, ladies naturally respect guys who are doing wonderfully good in their fields or endeavors.

4. Anytime you feel like reneging or going back to do what you once promised yourself never to do, try and ask yourself if heaven would fall or if life would cease to be if you stick to your resolve.

5. Lastly, the decision to either go on or quit this relationship is yours, but think about what might become of your life in the long run if you continue with it. Thank you.

wow!!!very great advice... Thanks very much for this.
��

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice About My Relationship by navzla(m): 7:37am On Oct 10, 2020
The only how to last in this world longer "get urself surrounded by peaceful persons. those who are not peaceful didn't Worth you.And as well be a peace giver"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wife's Mother Opened My Eyes To See A Different Side Of My Wife / Man Raises Alarm Because His Virgin Wife Did Not Bleed After Intercourse / 5 Steps - To Get Your Ex-girlfriend Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.