Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,310 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Do Every Lady Bleed During Their First Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Every Lady Bleed During Their First Sex? (4190 Views)

Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. / Things Every Lady Should Do Before Getting Married / ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Every Lady Bleed During Their First Sex? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 24, 2020
I have this friend of mine that recently had sex with her boyfriend. She was a virgin until she slept with him.
The thing is she had been in two relationships prior to this but she was fortunate enough to keep herself until her recent relationship.

Now after sex, the guy claimed she wasn't a virgin because she didn't bleed. Secondly, ever since she had sex with him, she had been peeing on herself even in public.

My question is to the ladies, Is bleeding that important during the first sex of a female?

Also, they have broken up because of this issue. Do you think she should get back with the guy and try to get him to trust her?

Modified -
She broke up with him after he accused her of lying about her virginity.
Re: Do Every Lady Bleed During Their First Sex? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 24, 2020
No and yes
Re: Do Every Lady Bleed During Their First Sex? by yarimo(m): 3:37pm On Dec 24, 2020
So your friend and her guy told you all this ? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Do Every Lady Bleed During Their First Sex? by Fahdiga(m): 3:37pm On Dec 24, 2020
From experience, yes
Re: Do Every Lady Bleed During Their First Sex? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 24, 2020
yarimo:

Her guy didn't. My friend did because she is heartbroken about the end of the relationship.

1 Like

Re: Do Every Lady Bleed During Their First Sex? by Draslo(m): 3:38pm On Dec 24, 2020
In this country where people ride bikes on uneven roads, it is easy for a woman's hymen to break.

14 Likes

Re: Do Every Lady Bleed During Their First Sex? by Donspicey: 3:39pm On Dec 24, 2020
Cucumber don first d guy dicckk enter already...
Tell her to tell u d truth...
Re: Do Every Lady Bleed During Their First Sex? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 24, 2020
Draslo:
In this country where people ride bikes on uneven roads, it is easy for a woman's hymen to break.

That's another angle. Thanks
Re: Do Every Lady Bleed During Their First Sex? by OscarJaden(m): 3:39pm On Dec 24, 2020
yarimo:
read again and comprehend oga

back to the topic is not every girl that bleed during first sex
Re: Do Every Lady Bleed During Their First Sex? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 24, 2020
Donspicey:
Cucumber don first d guy dicckk enter already...

Tell her to tell u d truth...

She doesn't masturbate or at least, that was what she said.
Re: Do Every Lady Bleed During Their First Sex? by cristy149: 3:42pm On Dec 24, 2020
she might tell you she's a virgin but really might have been using tools to drill her self

3 Likes

Re: Do Every Lady Bleed During Their First Sex? by Donspicey: 3:43pm On Dec 24, 2020
Misslilbootay:

She doesn't masturbate or at least, that was what she said.
But why have she been peeing on her sef??....

Is the bf kind of fetish??
Re: Do Every Lady Bleed During Their First Sex? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 24, 2020
Donspicey:

But why have she been peeing on her sef??....

Is the bf kind of fetish??

That I dont know cause I dont know the boyfriend.
However, she complained about stomach pain and her inability to hold her urine anymore
Re: Do Every Lady Bleed During Their First Sex? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 24, 2020
Re: Do Every Lady Bleed During Their First Sex? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 24, 2020
cristy149:
she might tell you she's a virgin but really might have been using tools to drill her self

I dont see why she would be so confused about it if she had been disvirgined before.
When she had sex for the first time, she told me so she wouldn't lie about it
Re: Do Every Lady Bleed During Their First Sex? by yarimo(m): 3:45pm On Dec 24, 2020
OscarJaden:
read again and comprehend oga

back to the topic is not every girl that bleed during first sex
hope you know op claimed her friend and her boyfriend had sex ?read and understand don't rush to quote in the name of i have quoted someone okay
Re: Do Every Lady Bleed During Their First Sex? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 24, 2020
Misslilbootay:

1.Secondly, ever since she had sex with him, she had been peeing on herself.

2.However, she complained about stomach pain and her inability to hold her urine anymore

My dear, kindly tell your friend to get herself checked for STD. That's a typical sign of infection in females, so please don't ignore it...

Edit: if the guy has a big manhood it might be urinary incontinence due to weak pelvis, but medical checkup is vital.

5 Likes

Re: Do Every Lady Bleed During Their First Sex? by cristy149: 3:47pm On Dec 24, 2020
Misslilbootay:

I dont see why she would be so confused about it if she had been disvirgined before.
she won't be the only one to claim virginity when though they masturbate.
They believe since a human penis isn't in yet they are still a virgin
And a few % of women are born without hymen..(very few)
She could have torn the hymen by bike riding and all sort of stretching the laps
Re: Do Every Lady Bleed During Their First Sex? by yarimo(m): 3:48pm On Dec 24, 2020
Misslilbootay:

Her guy didn't. My friend did because she is heartbroken about the end of the relationship.
oscar jaden don't rush to comment without reading
Re: Do Every Lady Bleed During Their First Sex? by DukeJoe17: 3:49pm On Dec 24, 2020
Lol.
Who cares? Even if she does,
Don't be so convince,
She might be on her period. grin grin grin grin

Those two guys that didn't bleep her are --------------
Re: Do Every Lady Bleed During Their First Sex? by Donspicey: 3:50pm On Dec 24, 2020
Misslilbootay:

However, she complained about stomach pain and her inability to hold her urine anymore

Nawaooo.....

The matter deep oooo.....

Sometin need to be done both medically and spiritually bfr its too late.....

Tell her to open up to u so u can know wia to start frm.....

There is more to what she ve told u.....
Re: Do Every Lady Bleed During Their First Sex? by IKWUADA(m): 3:57pm On Dec 24, 2020
Draslo:
Jeez
lol
Re: Do Every Lady Bleed During Their First Sex? by illicit(m): 4:09pm On Dec 24, 2020
Yeah.... your friend ofcourse

2 Likes

Re: Do Every Lady Bleed During Their First Sex? by brio1408: 4:09pm On Dec 24, 2020
I guess she engages herself a lot in strenuous exercises.
Re: Do Every Lady Bleed During Their First Sex? by Freezby2020: 4:09pm On Dec 24, 2020
I hope you are not the principal actor in this story.
Any way it depends on who. Not all girls bleed in there first sex. Although most bleed, and even at that, the quantity of blood lost depends again. For some is just little while for others it might be much.

Misslilbootay:
I have this friend of mine that recently had sex with her boyfriend. She was a virgin until she slept with him.
The thing is she had been in two relationships prior to this but she was fortunate enough to keep herself until her recent relationship.

Now after sex, the guy claimed she wasn't a virgin because she didn't bleed. Secondly, ever since she had sex with him, she had been peeing on herself.

My question is to the ladies, Is bleeding that important during the first sex of a female?

Also, they have broken up because of this issue. Do you think she should get back with the guy and try to get him to trust her?
Re: Do Every Lady Bleed During Their First Sex? by Ahmad62(m): 4:17pm On Dec 24, 2020
Majority of girls bleed.. But as you know its nearly impossible for all ladies in the world to be the same... Some bleed, some may not...

My theory though!
Re: Do Every Lady Bleed During Their First Sex? by Bornu1stSon(m): 4:21pm On Dec 24, 2020
Misslilbootay:

Now after sex, the guy claimed she wasn't a virgin because she didn't bleed. Secondly, ever since she had sex with him, she had been peeing on herself.

My girlfriend never bled. I have handled many pussy and I knew this one was different.

Just alot of oil and penetration with ease, you won't hurt her.

Many girls where Disvirgined by novice who are curious to be the first. We legends take our time .
Re: Do Every Lady Bleed During Their First Sex? by fati2001(m): 4:25pm On Dec 24, 2020
NO.
Re: Do Every Lady Bleed During Their First Sex? by Bornu1stSon(m): 4:28pm On Dec 24, 2020
Misslilbootay:

Her inability to hold urine can be traced to "She still feel like having sex or the satisfaction she got is still stuck on her mind"

Trust me, when you are full, You get sexually aroused somehow. If you can't control yourself, it will overwhelmed you.
Re: Do Every Lady Bleed During Their First Sex? by Drella(m): 4:33pm On Dec 24, 2020
Avoid fornication,they won't hear.Now your friend don get bladder infection!
Just check my signature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Every Lady Bleed During Their First Sex? by Twoclans(f): 4:46pm On Dec 24, 2020
Not every lady will bleed .

1 Like

Re: Do Every Lady Bleed During Their First Sex? by Ikjosh04: 4:59pm On Dec 24, 2020
Misslilbootay:

Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is Why Yahoo Is Nonsense / Asian Guys / Is She A White Or Black Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.