Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Stupid Black Men Vs Wise White Man! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stupid Black Men Vs Wise White Man! (1698 Views)

Dating Advice From Men Vs Dating Advice From Women? / Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stupid Black Men Vs Wise White Man! by compton11(m): 12:06am On Oct 24, 2019
check it out

1 Like

Re: Stupid Black Men Vs Wise White Man! by Nobody: 12:09am On Oct 24, 2019
undecided
Re: Stupid Black Men Vs Wise White Man! by WorWorBoy: 12:30am On Oct 24, 2019
Ok.
Re: Stupid Black Men Vs Wise White Man! by falcon01: 12:42am On Oct 24, 2019
what do you expect ? its master and slave
Re: Stupid Black Men Vs Wise White Man! by GreetMe(m): 12:43am On Oct 24, 2019
Where there's money and greed, a black man will always be there undecided
You can see some of them here on NL that are ready to marry their ancestors because of money
Re: Stupid Black Men Vs Wise White Man! by compton11(m): 1:03am On Oct 24, 2019
GreetMe:
Where there's money and greed, a black man will always be there undecided
You can see some of them here on NL that are ready to marry their ancestors because of money
they even called black women all short of names,like they forget that their mamas are black.
Re: Stupid Black Men Vs Wise White Man! by Nobody: 1:04am On Oct 24, 2019
If you think those women are ugly or not as good as those black guys, then you're the one with the problem. Interracial relationships are just like evrry other ones, you see a handsome guy dating a lady that's not so attractive, regardless of her color. You guys have forgotten that it's not only the outward appearance that matters. If I marry a fat white woman who truly loves me and I love her with no selfish motive, tell me why I should go for a devil in bikini...

2 Likes

Re: Stupid Black Men Vs Wise White Man! by compton11(m): 1:30am On Oct 24, 2019
lagoskind:
If you think those women are ugly or not as good as those black guys, then you're the one with the problem. Interracial relationships are just like evrry other ones, you see a handsome guy dating a lady that's not so attractive, regardless of her color. You guys have forgotten that it's not only the outward appearance that matters. If I marry a fat white woman who truly loves me and I love her with no selfish motive, tell me why I should go for a devil in bikini...
what I'm I saying and what is this saying?
my post is based on the black men.
Re: Stupid Black Men Vs Wise White Man! by babasolution: 1:52am On Oct 24, 2019
leave blackmen alone ooo,go and marry whiteman,nobody is stopping you
Re: Stupid Black Men Vs Wise White Man! by Holamic: 7:54am On Oct 24, 2019
Sorry to hurt anyone... But according to facts I have had from people abroad. If white guy date or marry a black lady, that lady is seen as prostitute cause they see them as weak man for them to climb. For the black men sliding the c**k inside white chick una try cause the white see the black as strength that is why we re enslaved because they believe we are better in that... My point not every lady is a prostitute to a white guy n not every man is also sex doll to a white chick...

(1) (Reply)

10 Things I Wish I Knew 10 Years Ago / Janemena Recreates Old Pictures With Friends / Sexy And Beautiful Black Girls With The Biggest Curve In China.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.