Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,093 members, 7,852,697 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:02 AM

Android, Anyone? - Phones (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android, Anyone? (184298 Views)

Where Can I Get The Oneplus One Android. Anyone? / Icmp Isssh Android Anyone droid vpn + bis? / Android, Anyone? Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (112) (Go Down)

Re: Android, Anyone? by texazzpete(m): 8:43am On Jun 24, 2011
ziccoit:

You are just busy employing crook and illogical methods of winning an argument. I am a type that handles people like you everyday.

Your type are professionals in use of emotional words, begging the questions, name calling, attacking the personality instead of addressing the issues, cursing etc. You know what? I have immunity against such.

The parameters that make up a phone specs and ultimately determine the performance are more than 20. There have never been a complete tech. I have what should make the list, out of those parameters, when prioritising my type of phones. If the Manufacture has done well on such that is 'mouth gaping'.

You still need to polish yourself off more. Arrogance is running in your blood vessels.

Nice one.
So according to you, it is entirely feasible that a 1964 Volkswagen beetle has better specs than a Bugatti Veyron if a certain person has a preference for one obscure detail abi?

Oya, between CPU clock speed, screen size, screen quality, GPU and one, choose any one that qualifies as being 'mouth gaping' impressive on the N9 compared to today's Android powerhouses.

Look, the N9 may very well be an excellent phone, nobody is disputing that. The OS may very well be slick and fluid. But I called you out on your 'mouth gaping specs' gaffe. Whether you like me or not is immaterial.
You do not know what you're talking about, sorry.
Re: Android, Anyone? by texazzpete(m): 8:44am On Jun 24, 2011
Please let's get back to the topic at hand. Discussing Android stuff grin
Re: Android, Anyone? by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 24, 2011
Guys,

how much doe the SGS 2 cost and where can I get it in lagos
Re: Android, Anyone? by lynxnoon(m): 12:07pm On Jun 24, 2011
baba-bosun:

Guys,

how much doe the SGS 2 cost and where can I get it in lagos
#113k @ DSCL in V.I
cheers wink
Re: Android, Anyone? by grock1(m): 1:25pm On Jun 24, 2011
@ everyone
If u r having problem with ur battery, and high data consumption on ur android, download droidwall from the market, this is a firewall application that control all the application that connects to internet on ur fone. Now i can select the application u want to connect to internet and block ones that u dont. Cheers, im loving my desire hd everyday
Re: Android, Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 4:44pm On Jun 24, 2011
Hurray, my Helo Moto Defy, now runs froyo, gingerbread next stop !!!
Re: Android, Anyone? by blacklion(m): 1:39pm On Jun 25, 2011
I'm having issues with HTC Sync on my HTC Desire HD which I just got brand new. When I hook up the phone to my laptop, the HTC Sync screen on the laptop says 'no device connected'. But on the phone, it says 'Synchronization status - connected'. I am able to sync contacts, music etc though. This happens with both the latest version of HTC sync downloaded from the HTC website and the version that came on the Desire HD's memory card. Not a dealbreaker buts its kinda weird.

BTW, is there an HTC equivalent of the Nokia Ovi or SonyEricsson PC Suite? Yes, I've looked at HTC Sense online but this seems to be primarily a web based interface.

Also, is there an HTC equivalent of 'Notes' on Nokia phones? Its a feature I found particularly useful on my previous Nokia phones.
Re: Android, Anyone? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 25, 2011
Animated Weather for Android - Weather forecast application. The exquisitely realistic video effects of cloudiness, rain and snow provide the vivid sensation of current or future weather conditions for more than 50000 locations over the world.

http://www.weather-android.com/

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KY9qkmzbBy4
Re: Android, Anyone? by pimpc007(m): 5:53am On Jun 27, 2011
hi everyone
i just got a samsung galaxy pro a few days back. so far i've enjoyed the phone very much, the only problem i have is that i have tried to collect stuff from phones like nokia C5 and nokia E5 without success. when i send to those phones it is successful but i cant receive from them. why
Re: Android, Anyone? by grock1(m): 7:05am On Jun 27, 2011
@ blacklion, find notes in market. Theres many there. But as for me, i use 'color note', very nice
Re: Android, Anyone? by dayokanu(m): 7:11am On Jun 27, 2011
Samsung Galaxy
Re: Android, Anyone? by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 27, 2011
dayokanu:

Samsung Galaxy

na wao. you're rocking on money. sofrey sofrey. Didnt you just buy two cars?

Our own turn will soon come. Cant wait to graduate from grad school kiss
Re: Android, Anyone? by DoubleN(m): 2:09pm On Jun 27, 2011
pimpc007:

hi everyone
i just got a samsung galaxy pro a few days back. so far i've enjoyed the phone very much, the only problem i have is that i have tried to collect stuff from phones like nokia C5 and nokia E5 without success. when i send to those phones it is successful but i cant receive from them. why
Are the devices 'paired' with your phone?
Re: Android, Anyone? by Azanor(m): 11:17pm On Jun 27, 2011
I'm seriously considering getting the HTC Desire next month. Anyone know where I can get it for less than 60K?
Re: Android, Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 8:27am On Jun 28, 2011
Azanor:

I'm seriously considering getting the HTC Desire next month. Anyone know where I can get it for less than 60K?
[/quote

Uk used but in excellent condition, I can offer you a desire to match your budget, or for N5k extra, you get the desire HD.
Re: Android, Anyone? by moonraker(m): 10:28am On Jun 28, 2011
TEX, DOUBLE N

Where u @

What do u think abt the Dell Streak compared to Desire HD??
Re: Android, Anyone? by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:36am On Jun 28, 2011
essential app: adfree

nairaland needs a app. mods, owner, u shld really look into this.

again,create your own app from rss feeds from ur favorite sites and blogs. visit appyet.com to start.
Re: Android, Anyone? by twinskenny(m): 11:08am On Jun 28, 2011
am back with 3gs, better than htc desire, soo fluid to use and more apps than the android market
Re: Android, Anyone? by DoubleN(m): 4:36pm On Jun 28, 2011
moonraker:

TEX, DOUBLE N

Where u @

What do u think abt the Dell Streak compared to Desire HD??
Dell Streak? shocked shocked shocked Please run far from it! It has been termed a monumental failure by critics. http://www.engadget.com/2011/01/31/dell-streak-7-review/ Engadget Rates it 4/10! Better go for the Desire HD instead.
twinskenny:

am back with 3gs, better than htc desire, soo fluid to use and more apps than the android market
Are you sure? Abi na you no make the most use of you device? wink. For example i have Cyanogen Mod 7 running on my Desire Z and its damn crazy! By the Time iOS 5 [/b]becomes available and you upgrade your device, it will become more or less an iPod! [b]No Jail-breaking or unlocking for along while cry except of course if you purchased a Factory unlocked Model! grin
Re: Android, Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 5:02pm On Jun 28, 2011
@ Moonraker - Double N has spoken, so Desire HD it is then !!! As your luck would have it, I have a Desire HD UK used in excellent condition, not a mark on the screen or back for a very cheap N70k .
Re: Android, Anyone? by DoubleN(m): 5:03pm On Jun 28, 2011
Lexusgs430:

@ Moonraker - Double N has spoken, so Desire HD it is then !!! As your luck would have it, I have a Desire HD UK used in excellent condition, not a mark on the screen or back for a very cheap N70k .
Moonraker no dey Naija o! grin
Re: Android, Anyone? by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:10pm On Jun 28, 2011
let one angelic guru/crook pls tell me how to nick apps of the market without having them go striaght to my fone.

data consumption is killing me, whilst all my attempts to convert my pc connection into a wifi hotspot without spending money on a router has fallen on hard times.

i need help cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

by the way, in your personal opinions, which launcher is the best for looks?
Re: Android, Anyone? by 4llerbuntu(m): 6:01pm On Jun 28, 2011
but erm, lets be realistic about some things.

i visit market on my pc, it detects my foolish phone as GloX10, i then start seeing prices of apps in NGN.

easy tether is supposedly going for 1,562.05 NGN. grin grin grin grin

emi omo, i will carry 1, 562 naira take buy application for fone wey i fit get for custom rom or with some under G runs.?

omo naija lemi oooooooo, swagger. wey i neva chop belleful, o boy talk anor thing joor. phone app? not even 500 bucks make i still look am say e nor bad, TSEEEWWWW!!!!!

i kuku go back to symbian v1 grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Android, Anyone? by lynxnoon(m): 12:26am On Jun 29, 2011
finally able to do something on d net with my fone, networkd have just been misbehaving n not allowing me to enjoy my Desire S
@4ller,
men lwkmd, oyinbo no send weda we buy dial app or not oh, anyway sha try WWW dot pandaapps dot com for all dos kurukere runs, lol
btw my tethering works on 11.04 without any hassle, just use the stock option: USB TETHERING n 11.04 shd detect it as a wired connection n name it "AutoUsb0"
Cheers
Re: Android, Anyone? by 4llerbuntu(m): 1:34am On Jun 29, 2011
haha, trust ur boi naa, mo ni won lowo already. very large repos sef.

all i need naw na filesonic premium acct
Re: Android, Anyone? by Azanor(m): 9:42am On Jun 29, 2011
Abeg who wan buy Nokia E5? If you don't buy it from me I won't be able to buy an android phone and partake of all this wonderfulness. Help a brother out! cry
Re: Android, Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 10:03am On Jun 29, 2011
Azanor:

Abeg who wan buy Nokia E5? If you don't buy it from me I won't be able to buy an android phone and partake of all this wonderfulness. Help a brother out! cry

Simples ----- Create a thread for yourself in the Technology Market section, and advertise your E5 !!!!!!!
Re: Android, Anyone? by hassansas: 11:39am On Jun 29, 2011
is samsung galaxy 5 and galaxy mini ok, performance wise interms of apps. Internet, gaming performance, etc
Re: Android, Anyone? by lynxnoon(m): 11:57am On Jun 29, 2011
Guys,
hv always wanted to ask, how come dere r no high def games on Android like d ones I see on iPhone, so far its Angry birds n Ninjump dat am kinda impressed with ,
or any one with a different opinion?
Re: Android, Anyone? by DoubleN(m): 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2011
lynxnoon:

Guys,
hv always wanted to ask, how come dere r no high def games on Android like d ones I see on iPhone, so far its Angry birds n Ninjump dat am kinda impressed with ,
or any one with a different opinion?
There a whole lot of HD games available bro, you can check out Asphalt, Crazy Snow board PRO or PES 2011. tongue
Re: Android, Anyone? by jacobadam: 7:30am On Jun 30, 2011
Android phone is exclusive for internet browsing, !!
Re: Android, Anyone? by DoubleN(m): 7:54am On Jun 30, 2011
jacobadam:

Android phone is exclusive for internet browsing, !!
How? Please Explain?

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (112)

The Galaxy A Series! / How To Turn WhatsApp Off Without Turning-Off Your Data / How To Stop Automatic Touches On Screens Of Your Android Phones And Tablet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.