Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,643 members, 7,813,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle (77884 Views)

Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" / 19 Manipulative Tactics Nigerian Pastors Use To Collect Money By Aroms Aigbehi / Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 24, 2019
It's not easy to be a fool.

Well, kudos to all'fthem; the actors and the actress them. Theyall deserve a golden crown each for doing the work of the father.

But for the fools dem; they shall have their apartment erected in the mist of fire burning with Sulphur (boiling point @444.6°C)

The church is marchin' on...
The church is marchin' ooooooon...
The blah blah blah...
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 24, 2019
Nice Joke grin grin grin

Seun is winning...

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by Wakeupyall: 1:39pm On Oct 24, 2019
Wow
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by Marchman: 1:39pm On Oct 24, 2019
Perhaps she was healed but the condition returned ����

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by AHCB: 1:40pm On Oct 24, 2019
Perhaps they should do a remix of Fela's hit song Army Arrangement and title it, Pastor Arrangement.

Oya 5 plus 5 put am together. Pastor Arrangement. grin
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by Isoduwa(m): 1:41pm On Oct 24, 2019
Rip churches

On my way to Jerusalem i wan go look for God there report this matter to am because them say na there he dey stay
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by InvertedHammer: 1:41pm On Oct 24, 2019
/
She is just doing her job.

She is a professional patient for hire.

N15k per episode + (accommodation, transport and feeding).

/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by back2sender: 1:41pm On Oct 24, 2019
The first God of men naa khris ocafor

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by 1shortblackboy: 1:42pm On Oct 24, 2019
Lordwheez:
Wetin Adamu no go see for gate... Lol
Adamu don take over from Musa as musa don tire resign from gate

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by TheYoda: 1:42pm On Oct 24, 2019
I thought I was smart, but this is very easy to fall for without knowing it.
It's crazy world out there right now.

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by voltron14: 1:43pm On Oct 24, 2019
grin

Everything na double double.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by Jokovic1(m): 1:43pm On Oct 24, 2019
Correctgist:
There was outrage on social media after a video emerged of how two Nigerian pastors allegedly used a particular woman for the same miracle at different intervals.

In one of the video, one the pastors who performed the miracle on the lady whose right arm looked boneless said that some witches stole her bone which is the reason her right arm became the way it was.

He then started praying for the woman as he lays his hands on the affected area asking the witches to return the stolen bone. Low and behold, the bones where returned and the woman regained her hands back.

In the second video, another pastor was seen praying for the woman in an open place where crowd gathered as they joined the pastor in praying. Then the pastor began pouring bottle water on the lady's arm until her arm became normal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWzha1xdcJw

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B3_v_EhgmCF/

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/outrage-as-two-nigerian-pastors-use-same-woman-for-same-miracle/

what's your problem with men of God you idiot ?
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by RenHub: 1:44pm On Oct 24, 2019
Mstick:
Pastor can "heal" others but he cannot heal his own half past 4 eyes.

Ahba bros

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by Cris955(m): 1:44pm On Oct 24, 2019
this is one of the primary problems we have in Nigeria
pastors telling lies to members

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by sophy17(m): 1:45pm On Oct 24, 2019
These ones really tried but still got busted even though their prey will still defend them.
Not surprised, you suspend the use of your brain the moment you chase miracles as against working to get problems solved or things done.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by voltron14: 1:45pm On Oct 24, 2019
Jokovic1:

Before you receive your ban which of the two would you call a man of God?

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Ishilove.

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by Cris955(m): 1:46pm On Oct 24, 2019
Jokovic1:

oga shut up it is idiots like you Thst fall for comon trick like this.... fool... when you see truth say it.

4 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by Phenomenal1192(m): 1:46pm On Oct 24, 2019
Good day nairalanders, pls am a forex trader. Unfortunately I lost an investor money (280k) I have until tomorrow to pay BK. Pls anyone willing to help shld contact me on 07016593082 for any proof he/she wants to ask
Pls any amount will do�

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by frowland(m): 1:47pm On Oct 24, 2019
Only people that wants to be deceived does not know that ALL miracles are faked or coincidental. The easiest miracle now is promotion or job miracle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by voltron14: 1:47pm On Oct 24, 2019
The pastors use the same agent.

She's a freelance patient.

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by WildChild00(m): 1:48pm On Oct 24, 2019
Untainted007:
The woman acted the first scene well made her got the contract for the second one. Some pastors ehn, is it a most to do miracle? Anyway, judgement will start from Church is what the Bible says.

No miracle no congregational increase, der has to something that brings the people, strategically, pastor has to think outside the box grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by bibiking7(m): 1:49pm On Oct 24, 2019

Absolute, undiluted phuckery. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by voltron14: 1:51pm On Oct 24, 2019
Mstick:
Pastor can "heal" others but he cannot heal his own half past 4 eyes.
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:53pm On Oct 24, 2019
We live in a scamful world.

who no know as e dey go before?

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by mercyvivv(f): 1:55pm On Oct 24, 2019
Whatever you must do, learn to do it well because you don't know when favor lurks. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by Ayoefa: 1:56pm On Oct 24, 2019
After oil the next biggest business in Nigeria is religious scam biz. Especially the church-business center pastorprenual business men.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by GindoX(m): 1:57pm On Oct 24, 2019
Mummymahdi:

and some 1 will b comparing imams and pastor's! with this fraudulent activities and money laundering religious leaders shouldn't b generalize, there are fake ppl everywhere but that of pastor's ! hmmmn
I respect old orthodox churches nothing like show , and Catholics are meaningful

nobody should quote me Abeg.

I like you nwaka

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by sharena(m): 1:57pm On Oct 24, 2019
I FOLLOW U ABEG
Kingsmeal:
Local man relocates to Ivory coast
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by OyiboOyibo(m): 1:57pm On Oct 24, 2019
End time Pastors...Yahoo Yahoo
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by ekestic1976(f): 1:57pm On Oct 24, 2019
seanjy4konji:
all of dem are scam...

if i have spare change,i would rather go to there homeless people are and share what i can or prepare meals for them and use the rest to enjoy my life alone than give it to someone to be using it to buy Gucci and treat his or her families to trips my dead father even did not enjoy wwhile alive..

I no stupid oo....
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by okewumi: 1:58pm On Oct 24, 2019
balosammy:
Who can identify the second fair pastor

Pastor okafor

Thank you grin grin grin grin.

I saw the man advert @ Berger bridge in Lagos. There was a time he did crusade @ Lekki. When l got to Onisha last month, l saw his advert on crusade to be conducted.
Nawa oio shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.
Which kind wahala has Pentecostal churches put the body of Christ into in this country

I trust Orthodox churches like Baptist, Angilica etc, they will never stage all this. Preach about salvation and gospel of Christ, is that not okay ?

https://www.nairaland.com/4934445/chris-okafor-acquires-private-jet

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by slightlyMad(f): 1:59pm On Oct 24, 2019
Tb Joshua will pay more for this kind of miracle

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED / "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor / Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.