Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle (77914 Views)

Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" / 19 Manipulative Tactics Nigerian Pastors Use To Collect Money By Aroms Aigbehi / Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by allan2: 1:37am On Oct 25, 2019
makeitsoon:

don't be silly, there's a third and fourth video of different pastors doing the same thing grin
stop using jesus to justify ur low reasoning. i have gone thru both videos. it is obviously d same woman. in d first instance wat was d pastor healing her from? for humour sake lets say, it was her village people dat jammed her hand. she was delivered. glory amen. in pastor chris okafor's version, he is retrieving her bone from three women playing flute with her bone after giving a rather detailed word of knowledge. now lets analyze.
.in everything that chris saw, from three women pushing her to her bone in d spirit realm, why didnt he also see dat a pastor had healed her before of d very same deformity?

where is her beloved husband dat quarreled with his mom over her? why is d man elusive?
using d case of jesus, wen he healed d blind man his vision was not sharp so he corrected it. very different from dis case o. in dis case the miracle is starting afresh. if it had been dat d hand didnt stretch properly we will say that maybe d miracle was been perfected in d second, but from d look of things d hand is been healed from scratch again.
i think people who experience so called miracles should be grilled n interviewed after dia healing by seasoned n independent journalists to rule out foul play. even d Pharisees investigated some of d miracles of Jesus so y cant people have access to interview these people? instead after miracle dey vanish into thin air n nobody is wiser for ur
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by Realist1(m): 1:53am On Oct 25, 2019
makeitsoon:

don't be silly, there's a third and fourth video of different pastors doing the same thing grin

Sorry you mean 3rd and 4th video of thesame woman in three 4 different churches? Share the link here please
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by DUBES(m): 3:08am On Oct 25, 2019
I have seen a third video of the same woman in another church again for the same miracle. I won’t be surprised if a 4th video surface again. Yeye Dey smell
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by Nobody: 3:38am On Oct 25, 2019
allan2:
stop using jesus to justify ur low reasoning. i have gone thru both videos. it is obviously d same woman. in d first instance wat was d pastor healing her from? for humour sake lets say, it was her village people dat jammed her hand. she was delivered. glory amen. in pastor chris okafor's version, he is retrieving her bone from three women playing flute with her bone after giving a rather detailed word of knowledge. now lets analyze.
.in everything that chris saw, from three women pushing her to her bone in d spirit realm, why didnt he also see dat a pastor had healed her before of d very same deformity?

where is her beloved husband dat quarreled with his mom over her? why is d man elusive?
using d case of jesus, wen he healed d blind man his vision was not sharp so he corrected it. very different from dis case o. in dis case the miracle is starting afresh. if it had been dat d hand didnt stretch properly we will say that maybe d miracle was been perfected in d second, but from d look of things d hand is been healed from scratch again.
i think people who experience so called miracles should be grilled n interviewed after dia healing by seasoned n independent journalists to rule out foul play. even d Pharisees investigated some of d miracles of Jesus so y cant people have access to interview these people? instead after miracle dey vanish into thin air n nobody is wiser for ur

you just blowing hot air while we are saying the same thing. please read context before you write thousands of words another time..
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by Nobody: 3:39am On Oct 25, 2019
Realist1:

Sorry you mean 3rd and 4th video of thesame woman in three 4 different churches? Share the link here please

i'll have to download them off facebook. Let me compile them sef
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by Nobody: 4:47am On Oct 25, 2019
DeeMain:

Guy, even Jesus healed a blind man twice. The possibility of a relapse or a reoccurrence of her sickness is there. If you don't understand something ask for further information instead of jumping to blind criticism.

So you giving open eye advice, what do you say about this?

*beats me that you don't have a discernment spirit, are you just blowing hot air, forming holy holy or just want to be so ignorant even when your senses are telling you this is wrong?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pi2v63KrKk&feature=youtu.be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by peripepe(m): 5:30am On Oct 25, 2019
Lordwheez:
Wetin Adamu no go see for gate... Lol

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by peripepe(m): 5:32am On Oct 25, 2019
Kingsmeal:
Local man relocates to Ivory coast

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by tintingz(m): 8:29am On Oct 25, 2019
Marchman:
Perhaps she was healed but the condition returned ����

Saying this means God is incapable.

She went to like four pastors to do this shenanigan and I'm sure there are more.
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by tintingz(m): 8:34am On Oct 25, 2019
makeitsoon:

*beats me that you don't have a discernment spirit, are you just blowing hot air, forming holy holy or just want to be so ignorant even when your senses are telling you this is wrong?

Like four pastors!!!
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by tintingz(m): 8:43am On Oct 25, 2019
sacx:
Unless some kind of explanation is given, it remains a mystery how that lady could be healed twice of same deformity. But what happened in that video doesn't look staged, unless of course someone could come out to explain how that can be pulled off on live cam and in front of a congregation. Her hand was deformed, but became whole.

I would like to hear Pastor Okafor and the lady's explanation on this. I had shared his video yesterday on my Facebook timeline.

There are like four videos of this shenanigan, I'm sure more will still surface.

About the hand deformity, i think she has joint and bone issues probably an accident or born that way or some other reasons, she knows how to bend her joint making her a miracle syndicate.

There was a time in my University days, a woman visited our class begging for money to operate her hand she had accident with, she showed us her hand and bend it saying the bones are broken, i wont be surprised if this is not the same woman.

X-ray should be carried out on her hand, that's how we will know the truth. From the videos she isn't lifting her hands after the fake miracle, this shows she's probably having bone joint issues.
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by sacx: 8:50am On Oct 25, 2019
tintingz:

There are like four videos of this shenanigan, I'm sure more will still surface.

About the hand deformity, i think she has joint and bone issues probably an accident or born that way or some other reasons, she knows how to bend her joint making her a miracle syndicate.

There was a time in my University days, a woman visited our class begging for money to operate her hand she had accident with, she showed us her hand and bend it saying the bones are broken, i wont be surprised if this is not the same woman.

X-ray should be carried out on her hand, that's how we will know the truth. From the videos she isn't lifting her hands after the fake miracle, this shows she's probably having bone joint issues.

Plausible. It would be very dissapointing if this was indeed the case.
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by omojeesu(m): 9:22am On Oct 25, 2019
Dc4life:
Religion is the death of us.. Pastorship na entrepreneurship hustle now grin

More will happen.

Check the Bible.

The aim:
Bring disrepute to the name of Jesus and His people and block people from getting saved.

My counsel:
Give your own life to Jesus and do the right things. The fakes are wolves in sheep's clothing. Don't miss your salvation because of them.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by DeeMain(m): 9:38am On Oct 25, 2019
makeitsoon:

Hmmm, I sit corrected. 4 is way too much to be a coincidence or a case of a relapse.

My earlier point was that true miracles exist just like fake ones and that just because there are 2 videos showing the repetition of same miracle isn't proof that it's fake. Which is why I said we need more info, which you have provided with this.

The context and number of times of this makes it systematic.

Very saddening.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by kvngtomi(m): 9:44am On Oct 25, 2019
DeeMain:

What evidence? That a woman is healed of the same sickness twice by two different pastors?

Until you or someone you know can reenact the magic of shortening your hand and elongating it at will, just shut up and ask for further information on the circumstances of this case.
What evidence do you have that the woman has that sickness? It can be a disorder in her arm. And to be fixed twice! The same way the same pattern! Haba! Oga you too hear yourself.
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by DeeMain(m): 9:55am On Oct 25, 2019
kvngtomi:

What evidence do you have that the woman has that sickness? It can be a disorder in her arm. And to be fixed twice! The same way the same pattern! Haba! Oga you too hear yourself.

My response to someone that sent more evidence of same woman with 2 more other pastors.

Hmmm, I sit corrected. 4 is way too much to be a coincidence or a case of a relapse.

My earlier point was that true miracles exist just like fake ones and that just because there are 2 videos showing the repetition of same miracle isn't proof that it's fake. Which is why I said we need more info, which you have provided with this.

Very saddening.

And yes, it's likely an arm disorder.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 25, 2019
DeeMain:

Very saddening.

Why are you stopping at 4, see number 5 now? grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qwAUIObRyE
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by momentusjay(f): 10:20am On Oct 25, 2019
balosammy:
Who can identify the second fair pastor

Pastor okafor

They look alike
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by Ezechimaobim(m): 10:33am On Oct 25, 2019
It's even up to four or more pastors. Deceivers everywhere, Christianity na scam. Their nyash dey open small small
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 25, 2019
Ezechimaobim:
It's even up to four or more pastors. Deceivers everywhere, Christianity na scam. Their nyash dey open small small

its good these things are showing in the open now. Maybe calls for a reckoning
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by smitaro(m): 12:03pm On Oct 25, 2019
nothing beats my imagination as a fake prophet preaching in d name of God.
their mind is legendary i swear.. even devil sef go dey shock.
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by Duane212(m): 12:11pm On Oct 25, 2019
DeeMain:

What evidence? That a woman is healed of the same sickness twice by two different pastors?

Until you or someone you know can reenact the magic of shortening your hand and elongating it at will, just shut up and ask for further information on the circumstances of this case.
keep quiet, my guy, almost 6 video of this same woman, diff pastors dn dey circulate around internet now, you still dey talk jargons, the lady in question na better actress.
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by balosammy(m): 1:18pm On Oct 25, 2019
momentusjay:

They look alike

what you mean now is that it's not pastor Okafor

they just look alike
check the video very well
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by YAHREIGNS: 1:38pm On Oct 25, 2019
That's what you get when all you seek in a church is "power" angry
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by TheSourcerer: 3:09pm On Oct 25, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
sad God is good.Slow to Anger.Wish nah the gods.Nah to invoke thunder to fry their ballz. Baztards
you're Dum
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by glowingflame7: 4:11pm On Oct 25, 2019
Deceived people deceiving people.
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by mechanics(m): 4:38pm On Oct 25, 2019
seanjy4konji:
never...

Na wet in bird chop MA him he go carry fly. U no hustle u want buy Benz... No miracle... U face Abuja way you want enter Canada.. Who does that.. As man lay him bed naked do he shall sleep.. U no fit deh ride bicycle want speed with g wagon.. U no fit drink Harri deh shit fried rice..

Wait for miracle without Hustle.. On ur own.. No manna from above anymore.. Not in a bloodshed filled country like Nigeria.
I don't that one that won't hustle should expect miracles o, I mean all round miracles like the raising of the dead back to life, healing of the sick, healing of HIV/AIDS etc.
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by peeps4u: 4:47pm On Oct 25, 2019
DUBES:
I have seen a third video of the same woman in another church again for the same miracle. I won’t be surprised if a 4th video surface again. Yeye Dey smell

There are already about 5 different pastors.
Go to wale gates twitter handle.
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by chukwuibuipob: 8:10pm On Oct 25, 2019
TheSourcerer:
my father is Dumb..ok lil boy
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by momentusjay(f): 9:55pm On Oct 25, 2019
balosammy:

what you mean now is that it's not pastor Okafor

they just look alike
check the video very well

Nope, I wanted to be sure he's the one.. I need to download that video
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 25, 2019
Why is there no joy of healing reflecting from this woman?
Re: Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle by Bbbwings: 10:32pm On Oct 25, 2019
wiseone28:
Hustle is real

2020 i go start my own church.

For now make i take this one bottle
Long throat
take am easy with the drink grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor / Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? / Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.