Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary (68131 Views)

How Much Was Your First Salary And Which Year / What Did You Do With Your First Salary? / The Lady Who Searched For A Job With Placard Finally Gets A Job (Before & After) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 24, 2019
BrainSanitizer:

Dem say person bear bear catch fire. You dey yarn why the bear bear long for middle pass for the corner. You be uchirigodo?
Tufiakwa!!
embarassed b warn
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by Maestroedem001: 6:47pm On Oct 24, 2019
SuperKlean:
It will not be well with village people embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by Mires: 6:48pm On Oct 24, 2019
Tears flowing in my eyes
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 24, 2019
Sad news
RIP

I am just thinking, if something like this happens in US or other European countries, what will they say, like we blame village people....the village mentality has eaten deep into the mentality of the average Nigerian, although, it can't be entirely disputed...

Even thse who claim to be atheists in Nigeria still believe in 'Village people'.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by drakeli: 6:50pm On Oct 24, 2019
robertmugabe:
If people know how useless we are they will stop taking life seriously at all time... This life self...he struggled from birth to death...now tell me the usefulness of living... omo I don't want to believe that there is no post death consciousness oooo but if actually there is none, living at all is a total waste of time...RIP to the gallant guy
I can assure you, there’s life after death. That’s why we need all to give our life to Jesus and serve Him with all our life.
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by Omolomo4eva(m): 6:50pm On Oct 24, 2019
Hmmm!Truly,we r nothin but pencil in d hands of our creator

1 Like

Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by francisisking: 6:52pm On Oct 24, 2019
temmypotter:
Sad, Just sad.

Rest in peace

Meanwhile, I don't understand the need for a sad narrative to accompany an already sad event, a young man died.. that's sad enough, the extra gist just really irks me.

In my opinion, it seems like clout .. like more reason to be more sad. It's not neccesary.
aswearugad.
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by naijadrivablog: 6:53pm On Oct 24, 2019
Villages People. Kogi!!!
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by Supnaija(m): 6:54pm On Oct 24, 2019
Toks2008:

From the stories in the holy books and people who have had a near death experience, it is believed that there are two places called heaven and hell.

I also understand from the holy books that if I accept Jesus as my saviour, I have a better chance of going to heaven...

I don't know if this is true or false but one thing I know is that it costs me absolutely nothing to accept Jesus as my saviour so I did just that in 1987.

If I die today through any means at all and I find out I made the right choice, I have everything to gain and nothing to lose but if I find out after I die that accepting Jesus was not necessary then I have nothing to lose.

Think about this.

Point taken. But one reason I don't believe in heaven or hell and more in reincarnation is because most of our parents are reincarnated.
And if truly heaven and hell existed and the only ticket is through Jesus. All our fore-fathers are in hell, which to me does not sound fair because they did not hear anything about Jesus till the white men came to tell their descendants.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by millionboi2: 6:55pm On Oct 24, 2019
dopedealer:
Some people might think it's just a coincidence , but I don't think it is ordinary. They didn't stop him from going to university , but they vouched he will never use his certificate for anything good cry
Nonsense
Thy is nothing like dat
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by Martinez39(m): 6:59pm On Oct 24, 2019
kestolove95:
Na destiny..na so God plan am for am
Really?
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by francisisking: 7:03pm On Oct 24, 2019
Supnaija:

Point taken. But one reason I don't believe in heaven or hell and more in reincarnation is because most of our parents are reincarnated.
And if truly heaven and hell existed and the only ticket is through Jesus. All our fore-fathers are in hell, which to me does not sound fair because they did not hear anything about Jesus till the white men came to tell their descendants.
they'll be judged by how they lived their lives...

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by Bukden16(m): 7:04pm On Oct 24, 2019
Village people at it again.
One can longer share testimony in peace.

Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by kenny714433(m): 7:04pm On Oct 24, 2019
Lord, the sins I committed unknowingly... Forgive
The curses of the wicked..... Forbid
Bad luck that lurks.... See me through
A fulfilled life of a Christian.... Grant me.

His life as a student should be investigated. I remember vividly how a student stole all my provisions as a boarder in a secondary school, the hunger that struck me throughout that term made me shed so much tears. If God answered all the prayers I prayed, just guess what will happen to that thief..... May his soul find peace.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by Nmezor(f): 7:05pm On Oct 24, 2019
Really sad....may his soul rest on
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by TissuePaper: 7:05pm On Oct 24, 2019
Tina26:
Life is a scam. God is using us to play grand theft auto. May he be judged grin
don't know why i laughed so hard at this grin
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by TissuePaper: 7:09pm On Oct 24, 2019
francisisking:
they'll be judged by how they lived their lives...
most of them were serving idols, how is god going to judge that
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by jnrbayano(m): 7:10pm On Oct 24, 2019
kestolove95:
Na destiny..na so God plan am for am

Did God tell you this?
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 24, 2019
Tina26:
Life is a scam. God is using us to play grand theft auto. May he be judged grin

He created you so if He likes He can use you to play NeedForSpeedMostWanted or Brothers-in-Arms. What you gon do about it?

1 Like

Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by Alashoalash10: 7:15pm On Oct 24, 2019
Gistpeeps:
A man, who searched for a job for six years before getting one, has died in an autocrash one day before he was due to receive his first salary.

Sylvanus Okpanachi reportedly graduated from a tertiary institution in 2013 and couldn't find a job. He hunted for a job for six years before he finally got employed this year. He was due to receive his very first salary on Monday, October 22. Unfortunately, he was killed in a road accident on Sunday, October 20.

A friend who saw him last Friday, two days before his death, shared the story. He told of their last encounter and the last words Mr Okpanachi said to him.

https://www.musikpluz.xyz/2019/10/man-who-searched-for-job-for-6-years-dies-before-he-receives-his-first-salary.html
what a pity, RIP
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by francisisking: 7:16pm On Oct 24, 2019
TissuePaper:
most of them were serving idols, how is god going to judge that
well since they did not come in contact with the law of God then what is generally accepted as a norm will be used and them not involving themselves in something harmful to their neighbours..

1 Like

Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 24, 2019
IdisuleOurOwn:
Yes, from Kogi state. Okpanachi is an Igala name. Any surprise?
No.
Thanks.
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by webngnews: 7:24pm On Oct 24, 2019
Sad world
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by Eddygre8(m): 7:35pm On Oct 24, 2019
T'is not ordinary.. God guide your people
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by DTC2(m): 7:44pm On Oct 24, 2019

Very bad, hard life

RIP

Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by wink2015(m): 7:46pm On Oct 24, 2019
Gistpeeps:
A man, who searched for a job for six years before getting one, has died in an autocrash one day before he was due to receive his first salary.

Sylvanus Okpanachi reportedly graduated from a tertiary institution in 2013 and couldn't find a job. He hunted for a job for six years before he finally got employed this year. He was due to receive his very first salary on Monday, October 22. Unfortunately, he was killed in a road accident on Sunday, October 20.

A friend who saw him last Friday, two days before his death, shared the story. He told of their last encounter and the last words Mr Okpanachi said to him.

https://www.musikpluz.xyz/2019/10/man-who-searched-for-job-for-6-years-dies-before-he-receives-his-first-salary.html

Them don carry am go !

1 Like

Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by Solsix(m): 7:47pm On Oct 24, 2019
Witchcraft is real
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by Toks2008(m): 7:52pm On Oct 24, 2019
Supnaija:

There was a criterium GOD used to Judge before Christ came...and that was simply their faith,belief and submission to him.

Romans 4:3
"Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by judedwriter(m): 7:54pm On Oct 24, 2019
Solsix:
Witchcraft is real

Very real! But more real is the power of God!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by futurerex: 7:55pm On Oct 24, 2019
SuperKlean:
It will not be well with village people embarassed embarassed embarassed

Igala technology, that was how late Prince Audu won an election and died before the announcement of the result.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by ahahnow: 7:55pm On Oct 24, 2019
Chai
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by jubangha(m): 7:57pm On Oct 24, 2019
what a word, rest in peace bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Free Dragnet Past Q & A And Gmat Here / Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme / Glo Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.