Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary (68110 Views)

How Much Was Your First Salary And Which Year / What Did You Do With Your First Salary? / The Lady Who Searched For A Job With Placard Finally Gets A Job (Before & After) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by Dearlord(m): 7:57pm On Oct 24, 2019
Tina26:
Life is a scam. God is using us to play grand theft auto. May he be judged grin

Mind what you say young man cry
Tina26:

Mind what you say young man
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by Colehn1800: 7:59pm On Oct 24, 2019
kestolove95:
Na destiny..na so God plan am for am

God doesn't do such a thing, he loves us.
and there's nothing called destiny, if God has plan it for him there's no need for God to judge on how he lives his life.
James 1:13
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by Tina178: 8:04pm On Oct 24, 2019
Very painful
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by symbol83: 8:06pm On Oct 24, 2019
It's a pity. RIP
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by Youngsage: 8:07pm On Oct 24, 2019
kestolove95:

And you know this how

1 Like

Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by Rayd502(m): 8:08pm On Oct 24, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Okpanachi in kogi state?? Op check and write his name well.

Rip to the dead..

Okpanachi is actually an igala name...
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by Ihutomi: 8:08pm On Oct 24, 2019
kestolove95:
the God I know Neva plan such for anyone.Jesus is lord.
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by PapaAdanna: 8:14pm On Oct 24, 2019
This life is a pot of beans
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by tunary(m): 8:14pm On Oct 24, 2019
robertmugabe:
If people know how useless we are they will stop taking life seriously at all time... This life self...he struggled from birth to death...now tell me the usefulness of living... omo I don't want to believe that there is no post death consciousness oooo but if actually there is none, living at all is a total waste of time...RIP to the gallant guy
This ur comment make sense sha. a part of the Bible also talks about everything or almost everything is vanity, but that doesn't signify we fold and hands and do nothing or take noting serious on daily basis, we must work//hustle earn a living and avert poverty. who wan suffer?
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by notoriousbabe: 8:16pm On Oct 24, 2019
He was not destined to be paid
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by notoriousbabe: 8:17pm On Oct 24, 2019
Ihutomi:
the God I know Neva plan such for anyone.Jesus is lord.
so what happened to him?
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by Femi316: 8:19pm On Oct 24, 2019
Gistpeeps:
A man, who searched for a job for six years before getting one, has died in an autocrash one day before he was due to receive his first salary.

Sylvanus Okpanachi reportedly graduated from a tertiary institution in 2013 and couldn't find a job. He hunted for a job for six years before he finally got employed this year. He was due to receive his very first salary on Monday, October 22. Unfortunately, he was killed in a road accident on Sunday, October 20.

A friend who saw him last Friday, two days before his death, shared the story. He told of their last encounter and the last words Mr Okpanachi said to him.

https://www.musikpluz.xyz/2019/10/man-who-searched-for-job-for-6-years-dies-before-he-receives-his-first-salary.html
Village people at work......?
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by madgoat(m): 8:20pm On Oct 24, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by slimjosh231(m): 8:30pm On Oct 24, 2019
SuperKlean:
It will not be well with village people embarassed embarassed embarassed
It is not everything that is Village people.
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by addexx: 8:32pm On Oct 24, 2019
There's nothing like staying in God's presence day in day out. The world is a very faulty and unfair realm. So navigating through on your own is very risky. you are not created to. If you want to fulfil purpose before you die, pls connect back permanently to your creator. I mean an intimate and personal relationship not going to church.

That is the situation with this poor soul. God wouldn't have allowed his death at this time if he was truly connected to him. cry
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by YaksonFCA(m): 8:34pm On Oct 24, 2019
Sad. RIP bro
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by ChiefRocker(m): 8:38pm On Oct 24, 2019
Rest in peace sad
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by Elamin21(m): 8:49pm On Oct 24, 2019
My head reject bad luck IJN amen.
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by mechanics(m): 8:49pm On Oct 24, 2019
kestolove95:
lolz, but you know it's not the will of God for one to die at a young age.
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by edoairways: 8:50pm On Oct 24, 2019
HacheNoire:
Good morning to all Benin people

I greet una o
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by candyguyofficia(m): 8:52pm On Oct 24, 2019
kestolove95:
I use to think so but no longer. It's not God's plan for us to be cut short before our time of testimony. In the holy book it is written "for I know the plans I have towards you they are plans of good and not of evil to bring you to an expected end". An expected end is a glorious end NOT an unexpected and bad end.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by MythAngel: 8:53pm On Oct 24, 2019
Tina26:

I hardly post... But it is better you'd be wise with your words. For before you were born there has been a world and after you've left there still will be a world. You neither know why you in the world or how things come about... So show some gratitude to the one who has created you. Even if you don't believe. Remember being wise with words will save you. For it is a fearful thing, if the true God is against you. You will by no means find escape...
Not that am not also disappointed at what religion has painted God in bad light... But these are humans doing the tarnishing not God...
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by Solsix(m): 8:54pm On Oct 24, 2019
judedwriter:

Very real! But more real is the power of God!
You are right
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by Grandlord: 8:58pm On Oct 24, 2019
Toks2008:

There was a criterium GOD used to Judge before Christ came...and that was simply their faith,belief and submission to him.

Romans 4:3
"Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness."

To our forefathers, who was God? Was he the carved woods or the mighty tree they had faith and belief in?
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by dopedealer(m): 8:58pm On Oct 24, 2019
millionboi2:
Nonsense
Thy is nothing like dat

Ok Oh. Pray you don't come across such!
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by Kaymaxine(m): 9:00pm On Oct 24, 2019
kestolove95:
Then why is it not in your own destiny to have a functional brain??
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by Victorious12: 9:02pm On Oct 24, 2019
Gistpeeps:
A man, who searched for a job for six years before getting one, has died in an autocrash one day before he was due to receive his first salary.

Sylvanus Okpanachi reportedly graduated from a tertiary institution in 2013 and couldn't find a job. He hunted for a job for six years before he finally got employed this year. He was due to receive his very first salary on Monday, October 22. Unfortunately, he was killed in a road accident on Sunday, October 20.

A friend who saw him last Friday, two days before his death, shared the story. He told of their last encounter and the last words Mr Okpanachi said to him.

https://www.musikpluz.xyz/2019/10/man-who-searched-for-job-for-6-years-dies-before-he-receives-his-first-salary.html
family battle
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by Grandlord: 9:05pm On Oct 24, 2019
kestolove95:
There's nothing like destiny. We are all victims of time and chance. Death as a characteristic of humans, must come to us all, doesn't matter what anybody believes in.
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by kelvine(m): 9:12pm On Oct 24, 2019
Are you for real?

Tina26:
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by millionboi2: 9:17pm On Oct 24, 2019
dopedealer:

Ok Oh. Pray you don't come across such!
why must ur life depend on a particular paper......ok even if is true thy close dat door as u are meant to bliv,why not think of another?

Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by kay29000(m): 9:35pm On Oct 24, 2019
robertmugabe:
If people know how useless we are they will stop taking life seriously at all time... This life self...he struggled from birth to death...now tell me the usefulness of living... omo I don't want to believe that there is no post death consciousness oooo but if actually there is none, living at all is a total waste of time...RIP to the gallant guy

We are gods with amnesia. Living as gods can get boring after a while, so we come to the physical plain in a meat suit to experience the wide range of emotions...but to do that, we have to make ourselves forget all that we know. Trust me, when you die, and you go to the other plain and regain all your memory, you will just laugh at it all.
Re: Man Who Searched For A Job For 6 Years Dies A Day Before His First Salary by caandi: 9:43pm On Oct 24, 2019
May God help us all. Life's too short. Oh Lord show us your mercy this day and forever. Amen. Follow me on my Facebook page @ Ellabloombusinessfashionworld nd on my instgram business page @Ellabloombusinessfashionworld

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Free Dragnet Past Q & A And Gmat Here / Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme / Glo Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.